Time is up!! Jesus is returning and rapture (catching up) time is here!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of it was written to me. It was a past event that happened before the actual return. Therefore how can deal with us today?
Revelation 19 clearly did not happen. Where in history did you read about demons coming up out of the ground? Where in history did you read about stars falling from the sky? None of the major things in Revelation have happened yet. Was 1/4th of the world killed? Really? If it did, you would know about it.

Why?

Because of this….

Matthew 24:21
“For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.”

So we know about the horrors of World War 2 and yet we don’t know about this great tribulation?
It would have to be worse than World War 2 and the event described in 70AD does not sound like such a thing at all.
Even the temple wall is still standing.

Matthew 24:2
”And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.”

The wailing wall (the outer wall of the temple from 70AD) still stands.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of it was written to me. It was a past event that happened before the actual return. Therefore how can deal with us today?

I have been so many Christians worldwide that have, and still believe today that Jesus is going to return now today when it’s really talking to a group of people in the past who are needed to be ready for the coming of Christ before the wrath of God has been brought there taken out on the nation of Israel, which is when the Jewish people had lost everything at the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.

Most people don’t believe this or except this as a plausible held view, but this is an option that people may choose rather than continue to believe as people have promised and promised, and promised that Jesus is coming again now today in the clouds, and you’ll see him, and everyone will see him is a bunch of bullshart except I do believe everyone who dies will learn that God did exist, and that Jesus was the answer and if they didn’t want that they get to go outside the kingdom because that’s what they wanted.
Just look around.

We are clearly in the last days (and we are nearing the End Times spoken about in Revelation).

#1. Increase in false Christ’s (Check) (See Matthew 24:24). Note: There was this one new guy I heard about claiming to be Jesus (That has not hit the popular media yet. His website followers state he is Jesus. But I cannot seem to find it). But just Google “men claiming to be Jesus” and you will see a rather good list.

#2. Men shall be lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God; And increase in immorality (Check) (See: 2 Timothy 3:1-9). Note: The UK, they were arresting people and putting them in prison for silently praying outside abortion clinics. It’s the first thought crime in man made laws in recent history. You got a father in trouble with the Law in a bad way because he would not support his child’s sex change surgery. The list goes on and on.

#3. Wars, rumors of wars, earthquakes, famines (Check) (Matthew 24:5-8).

Just watch this video of all the crazy natural disasters going on. It’s been crazy.

There is the war between Russia, and Ukrainian. (Check).
There are also rumors of war to happen (Check).

#4. In the last days perilous times will come, men will depart from the faith (Check) (1 Timothy 4:1).
In the realm of Christianity, it is getting worse and worse. Christians are becoming more liberal and or progressive these days (Both in their doctrinal beliefs as stated in the Bible, and in their morals).

Luke 18:8
”…when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?”

There are 10 countries where the Bible is banned.

Check out this YouTube video here.

Things are only going to get worse and not better before Christ’s return.
If you are not looking for the Lord Jesus’ return, you will be left behind and caught by surprise by His return.
If that happens, I would not want to be in your position.
If you want to take a gamble on something like that, be my guest.
My standing with the Lord is too important to play games with.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just look around.

We are clearly in the last days (and we are nearing the End Times spoken about in Revelation).

#1. Increase in false Christ’s (Check) (See Matthew 24:24). Note: There was this one new guy I heard about claiming to be Jesus (That has not hit the popular media yet. His website followers state he is Jesus. But I cannot seem to find it). But just Google “men claiming to be Jesus” and you will see a rather good list.

#2. Men shall be lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God; And increase in immorality (Check) (See: 2 Timothy 3:1-9). Note: The UK, they were arresting people and putting them in prison for silently praying outside abortion clinics. It’s the first thought crime in man made laws in recent history. You got a father in trouble with the Law in a bad way because he would not support his child’s sex change surgery. The list goes on and on.

#3. Wars, rumors of wars, earthquakes, famines (Check) (Matthew 24:5-8).

Just watch this video of all the crazy natural disasters going on. It’s been crazy.

There is the war between Russia, and Ukrainian. (Check).
There are also rumors of war to happen (Check).

#4. In the last days perilous times will come, men will depart from the faith (Check) (1 Timothy 4:1).
In the realm of Christianity, it is getting worse and worse. Christians are becoming more liberal and or progressive these days (Both in their doctrinal beliefs as stated in the Bible, and in their morals).

Luke 18:8
”…when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?”

There are 10 countries where the Bible is banned.

Check out this YouTube video here.

Things are only going to get worse and not better before Christ’s return.
If you are not looking for the Lord Jesus’ return, you will be left behind and caught by surprise by His return.
If that happens, I would not want to be in your position.
If you want to take a gamble on something like that, be my guest.
My standing with the Lord is too important to play games with.
Excellent post - thank you

The only people who get left behind are those who do not belong to Christ.

The Antichrist comes before the Second Coming of Christ = OT Prophets, Daniel, Gospel, Apostles, Revelation

Those who claim a pre-trib rapture is imminent are false prophets, false teachers and christians who do not know Scripture, but place their trust in religion.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not interested in futurism. I stand by my original comment.

I have been so many Christians worldwide that have, and still believe today that Jesus is going to return now today when it’s really talking to a group of people in the past who are needed to be ready for the coming of Christ before the wrath of God has been brought there taken out on the nation of Israel, which is when the Jewish people had lost everything at the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.

Most people don’t believe this or except this as a plausible held view, but this is an option that people may choose rather than continue to believe as people have promised and promised, and promised that Jesus is coming again now today in the clouds, and you’ll see him, and everyone will see him is a bunch of bullshart except I do believe everyone who dies will learn that God did exist, and that Jesus was the answer and if they didn’t want that they get to go outside the kingdom because that’s what they wanted.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last days started in acts.
Yes, I am not denying that fact.
Most End Times Christians believe that because of Peter’s words.
However, we are nearing the end of the last days and heading towards the Tribulation period.
Paul speaks ahead of time of another kind of “last days” where men depart from the faith.
This is happening now and is only getting worse.
You may not understand that or accept it, but it is happening nonetheless.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe in the rapture theory. God is against the rapture theory, documentation, Ezekiel chapter 13. Of course I respect other people's beliefs. And Daniel 7 year period was shortened to 5 month period, documentation, revelation chapter 9:5. Yes, we're closer to the 6th trump, when satan as antichrist will come. Second thessalonians chapter 2, the son of perdition is satan. He will go into temple of God and claim to be God. This is Jerusalem near future. God has been sending strong delusions on those who love not the truth. Luke chapter 13, the wide gate leads to hell, called sheol. Its holding place for the spirtualty dead. I'm teaching two sides of the gulf, documentation, read Luke chapter 16, Richman and Lazarus.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I am not denying that fact.
Most End Times Christians believe that because of Peter’s words.
However, we are nearing the end of the last days and heading towards the Tribulation period.
Paul speaks ahead of time of another kind of “last days” where men depart from the faith.
This is happening now and is only getting worse.
You may not understand that or accept it, but it is happening nonetheless.
It’s called the last day of your life. My last day will come around, David snd his family will have a last day.

It’s called death.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent post - thank you
Your welcome.

The only people who get left behind are those who do not belong to Christ.
I agree.

The Antichrist comes before the Second Coming of Christ = OT Prophets, Daniel, Gospel, Apostles, Revelation
Yes. The Antichrist comes in the Middle of the Tribulation period.

Those who claim a pre-trib rapture is imminent are false prophets, false teachers and christians who do not know Scripture, but place their trust in religion.
I can say that of Post Tribbers, but I don’t. But out of the times I have talked Eschatology with other Christians who are Post Trib, they appear to be short tempered (angry), and Eschatology is all they want to talk about most times (When I believe we should focus primarily on God’s grace, and Sanctification).

Matthew 24:48-49
”But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;“

In other words, I see this passage being fulfilled when see Eschatology debates. I see Post Tribbers acting mean towards others many times (i.e. they are beating their fellow servants because they do not believe He is coming at a day or an hour that they do not know - whereby they do not have to watch for Him).

We are to love our brothers in Christ (even if we disagree on Eschatology).
The future is not written in stone yet.

I hold to the “Any Time Catching Up” Viewpoint.
Being “Caught up” is taught in Scripture.

Could the Pre-Trib Rapture or Beginning Trib Rapture happen?
I don’t know. Only the Lord knows.
But we need to be ready (living holy lives) and looking for Him at any moment (Just in case He may come at those times).
I believe that there is definitely a gathering of the elect of the saints in the Middle of the Tribulation (When the Antichrist desecrates the temple, i.e., the Abominations of Desolations). This will be angels gathering up the saints (Which appears to possibly be a secondary taking up event). The Olivet Discourse is describing the Middle of the Tribulation. In Revelation, when Jesus shows Himself sitting on the throne, I believe this is at the point of the Middle of the Tribulation, as well. Why? Because the “Lord’s Day” (a period of 3 and half years) is about to start and bring punishment upon the inhabitants of the Earth. Besides Moses, Elijah, and the 144,000… no other believer will be present on the Earth (Because they do not have the special protection like the others do). This is all pretty basic stuff in my study of the End Times. But could I be wrong? Sure I could. I see my view of Eschatology as one possible future and not as cold hard fact. What is true…. Is what the Bible actually says (Regardless of my interpretation of the events). What is important is telling others about God’s grace, and in teaching them to live holy lives by the Spirit (So that they will be ready and looking for their LORD at any moment and that they may be found faithful when He comes).

Side Note:

Another problem I see with Post-Trib is that they tend to warn others to prep or get into survival prepping. Yet, Jesus says do not be concerned about the things of tomorrow. We are to seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things (basic needs) will be added unto us.

Side Note 2:

As for false teachers: Well, anyone who denies the Trinity or Godhead is a false teacher - IMO. Also, another major mark of a false teacher in my book is if they teach they can abide in sin and still be saved on some level. Jesus clearly taught that to just look upon a woman in lust can endanger a person to be cast into hellfire bodily. The viewpoint I would consider heretical in Eschatology is if a person says everything happened already, and or if they say Jesus is not returning. But I would try not to label them, but I would try and reach them with love and the Scriptures.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristisGod

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s called the last day of your life. My last day will come around, David snd his family will have a last day.

It’s called death.
Only the LORD can change your mind on Eschatology.
The problem I see in your view is that it tends to allegorize many things way too much.
Some believe we are living in the Millennium right now (and Satan is in the bottomless pit) and that’s just crazy talk.
I have experienced demonic activity so to say there is no Satan or his minions around is simply a delusion at the highest order.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False prophecy, sounds like here.

People keep talking about Jesus is coming back soon, you’ve been saying it for years where is he at? What about those first Christian’s? He must have lied to them, while he proceeded to proclaim the return in their life.

Why would anyone desire feed me false hope?
Thats because you falsely believed He returned in 70ad. Revelation was written much later which proves that theory wrong. His 2nd Coming is referred to as the Blessed Hope. I'm sorry you don't have the Hope of His Immanent Return.

hope this helps !!!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t think it is the Lord who can change my mind when I believe that the son came back as promised.

You can continue to believe otherwise it doesn’t make a difference other than how you may perceive your take on the word at large.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last days started in Acts.

Why don’t you believe it?

Some people may fall into (dual prophecy) scams.

Sad to see.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your welcome.

I agree.

Yes. The Antichrist comes in the Middle of the Tribulation period.

I can say that of Post Tribbers, but I don’t. But out of the times I have talked Eschatology with other Christians who are Post Trib, they appear to be short tempered (angry), and Eschatology is all they want to talk about most times (When I believe we should focus primarily on God’s grace, and Sanctification).

Matthew 24:48-49
”But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;“

In other words, I see this passage being fulfilled when see Eschatology debates. I see Post Tribbers acting mean towards others many times (i.e. they are beating their fellow servants because they do not believe He is coming at a day or an hour that they do not know - whereby they do not have to watch for Him).

We are to love our brothers in Christ (even if we disagree on Eschatology).
The future is not written in stone yet.

I hold to the “Any Time Catching Up” Viewpoint.
Being Caught up is taught in Scripture.

Could the Pre-Trib Rapture or Beginning Trib Rapture happen?
I don’t know. Only the Lord knows.
I believe that there is definitely a gathering of the elect of the saints in the Middle of the Tribulation (When the Antichrist desecrates the temple, i.e., the Abominations of Desolations). This will be angels gathering up the saints. The Olivet Discourse is describing the Middle of the Tribulation. In Revelation, when Jesus shows Himself sitting on the throne, I believe this is at the point of the Middle of the Tribulation, as well. Why? Because the Lord’s Day is about to start and bring punishment upon the inhabitants of the Earth. Besides Moses, Elijah, and the 144,000… no other believer will be present on the Earth (Because they do not have the special protection like the others do). This is all pretty basic stuff in my study of the End Times. But could I be wrong? Sure I could. I see my view of Eschatology as one possible future and not as cold hard fact. What is true…. Is what the Bible actually says (Regardless of my interpretation of the events). What is important is telling others about God’s grace, and in teaching them to live holy lives by the Spirit (So that they will be ready and looking for their LORD at any moment and that they may be found faithful when He comes).

Post-trib rapture came out of the Mouth of God, whereas pre-trib rapture never did.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days:
‘The sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.’
At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

pre-trib rapture is a lie that was created to divide the Body of Christ.
pre-trib rapture promotes many more lies along with another one being = separating Jew from Gentile in Christ.

JESUS is the TRUTH the LIFE the WAY, so also is the Holy Spirit is TRUTH and so also is "thy word is Truth" = John ch17

It is IMPOSSIBLE for the Rapture to occur before the Resurrection of the Just.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for the Resurrection/Rapture to occur while Christ is sitting on His Throne at the Right Hand of the Father.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for the Resurrection/Rapture to occur while Christ is in Heaven.

The Resurrection only occurs at His Second Coming.
The Rapture only occurs AFTER the Resurrection at His Second Coming.

Adding to or taking away from God's words for one's own religion, belief, purposes are sinful and selfish.

We only have One Calling = TRUTH

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Brothers, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you will not grieve like the rest, who are without hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, we also believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in Him.

By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise.
After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.

** Pay ATTENTION *** = v18 "Therefore encourage one another with these words." (not our own words)

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m OK with people believing that Jesus is going to return. However, so many people before you have kept saying the same thing and yet where is he? Where is Jesus? Why hasn’t he shown up with all these people have confessed and heartfelt believed that he was coming back where is he? He was said to come back, but not for us. He said to come back to a generation then that’s where you mess up when you get that confused.

You’re going to die one day just remember that that’s when you’re going to the heavenly realm some people don’t want that that’s why they want Jesus to come back and some effort to be able to stay here on earth or whatever they really like the Earth so I don’t know I don’t believe we’re going to be here staying on this earth, but you can believe whatever you want.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We come on a forum to discourse. I am merely sharing my belief of what the Bible says (Whether you like that or not).

Peace and blessings be unto you in the LORD.
It’s just the point that it was never written to you or written to me. It was written to a select group of people that all these documents have been collected up overtime.

I don’t mind you and what you believe. You’re welcome to share it with me but I don’t really believe like you and you don’t believe like me that’s OK.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m OK with people believing that Jesus is going to return. However, so many people before you have kept saying the same thing and yet where is he? Where is Jesus? Why hasn’t he shown up with all these people have confessed and heartfelt believed that he was coming back where is he? He was said to come back, but not for us. He said to come back to a generation then that’s where you mess up when you get that confused.

You’re going to die one day just remember that that’s when you’re going to the heavenly realm some people don’t want that that’s why they want Jesus to come back and some effort to be able to stay here on earth or whatever they really like the Earth so I don’t know I don’t believe we’re going to be here staying on this earth, but you can believe whatever you want.
You’re echoing Peter’s words. That’s what so silly. Where is the promise of His coming? That’s Peter said and well… you are that person who Peter warned us about (Because you are basically saying… “Where is the promise of His coming?” Scripture fulfilled. Your words are fulfilling the very Scripture you are rejecting (unfortunately).

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re echoing Peter’s words. That’s what so silly. Where is the promise of His coming? That’s Peter said and well… you are that person who Peter warned us about (Because you are basically saying… “Where is the promise of His coming?” Scripture fulfilled. Your words are fulfilling the very Scripture you are rejecting (unfortunately).
But see, I told you this before this was happening in the past. Ever since then with divorcement of Jerusalem, I can say that Jesus came back and save those people that he was going to come back and save.