Time is up!! Jesus is returning and rapture (catching up) time is here!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bible Highlighter

KJV Matthew 13:41
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

KJV Matthew 13:49
49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

KJV Matthew 16:27
27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works

KJV Daniel 8:13-14
13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Saints in some contexts, in this case with the second coming... Are angels. There are no human beings returning with Jesus... Impossible, as they haven't been resurrected yet.
With God all things are possible.

JESUS is bringing the spirits/souls of the Saints with Him for the Resurrection of the Just.

We are seeing the souls/spirits of the Saints in Heaven in Revelation = chapter 6

"And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You avenge our blood and judge those who dwell upon the earth?”

Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed."

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Brothers, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you will not grieve like the rest, who are without hope.
For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again,
we also believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep/died in Him.

By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord
will by no means precede those who have fallen asleep/died.
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise.
After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
With God all things are possible.

JESUS is bringing the spirits/souls of the Saints with Him for the Resurrection of the Just.

We are seeing the souls/spirits of the Saints in Heaven in Revelation = chapter 6

"And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You avenge our blood and judge those who dwell upon the earth?”

Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed."

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Brothers, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you will not grieve like the rest, who are without hope.
For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again,
we also believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep/died in Him.

By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord
will by no means precede those who have fallen asleep/died.
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise.
After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.
Okay, I did expect that reply. Despite several scriptures stating clearly that those in Christ who had died are asleep in the dust of the earth, your by no means unpopular opinion is that they are contrariwise for the last 2000 years, more or less, have been enjoying the bliss and happiness of heaven huddled together under an altar crying out for revenge. Sorry, but in all seriousness, doesn't that sound so very awkward and untidy?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, I did expect that reply. Despite several scriptures stating clearly that those in Christ who had died are asleep in the dust of the earth, your by no means unpopular opinion is that they are contrariwise for the last 2000 years, more or less, have been enjoying the bliss and happiness of heaven huddled together under an altar crying out for revenge. Sorry, but in all seriousness, doesn't that sound so very awkward and untidy?
Only their physical bodies died and "went to sleep" in the earth.

"And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,
Some to everlasting life,
Some to shame and everlasting contempt." - Daniel 12:2

Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it. - 1 Thess 5:23

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. - Hebrews 4:12

TRUTH of the DAY = JESUS is not bringing with Him dead bodies = 1 Thess 4:13-18

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bible Highlighter

49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works

Saints in some contexts, in this case with the second coming... Are angels. There are no human beings returning with Jesus... Impossible, as they haven't been resurrected yet.
You are misunderstanding the timeline of future events. This is referring to the “end of the world.” When does the “end of the world“ officially happen?

Well, in Revelation 19:11-21, we get Jesus coming back, right?
Jeremiah 4:23-27 talks about the aftermath of Christ’s battle. The earth is desolate.
The Earth is purified by fire (2 Peter 3:10-12). But it will not be destroyed completely (Jeremiah 4:27 GWT).
Then in Revelation 20:4-5, the Earth is still here and has not ended because Jesus is living and reigning on the Earth for 1,000 years (i.e. the Millennium). So the world has not technically ended yet because Jesus is living and reigning with believers.

Revelation 20:4-5
”And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.”

But then when we continue to keep reading, we learn that the Earth passes away and we see the Judgment take place.

Revelation 20:11 AMP
”And I saw a great white throne and Him who was seated upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them [for this heaven and earth are passing away].”

Revelation 21:1
”And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.”

In other words, after the 1,000 year reign of Christ…
when the Earth passes away before the Judgment is the official “END of the WORLD.”
Christ will come in the glory of His angels at this time.
Again, this is after the Millennium or the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bible Highlighter

KJV Matthew 13:41
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

KJV Daniel 8:13-14
13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

SOMETIME AFTER JESUS 2ND COMING & THE ARMAGEDDON BATTLE:

The Earth is A Dark & Desolate Wasteland:

Jeremiah 4:23 ERV, Jeremiah 4:24 AMP, Jeremiah 4:25 ERV,
.. Jeremiah 4:26a ISV, Jeremiah 4:26b WEB, Jeremiah 4:27 GWT

“I looked at the earth. It was empty; there was nothing on it. I looked at the sky, and its light was gone. I looked at the mountains, and... they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly to and fro. I looked, but there were no people. All the birds of the sky had flown away. I looked, and the fruitful land had become a desert. All its cities were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. This is what the LORD says: The whole earth will be ruined, although I will not destroy it completely.“

The Earth is Purified by Fire
(Conclusion of the Day of the Lord):

(All Things Upon the Earth Are Destroyed By Fire):
(And the Polluted Atmosphere Passes Away With a Great Noise):

2 Peter 3:10-12

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. ...all these things shall be dissolved, .... wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat."​

This is not the end of the world. Jeremiah 4:27 (GWT). It’s more of a purification of our planet by fire. This is similar to the global flood. The earth was not destroyed or ended by the flood. It will be the same when the Earth is purified by fire towards the end of the time period known as the “Day of the Lord.” So Christ’s 2nd Coming does not shortly bring in the end of the world. The “End of the world” happens after the Millennium when the Earth passes away (See Revelation 21:1). After the Earth passed away the, the one and only Judgment will happen on the New Earth.

Last edited: