Time is up!! Jesus is returning and rapture (catching up) time is here!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@David in NJ

The Day of the Lord is a period of time. It takes place in the latter half of the 3 and half years of the Great Tribulation. I believe the Day of the Lord is God’s response to the fifth seal for the Christians crying out for vengeance of just having been martyred by the Antichrist sometime after the Abominations of Desolations.

Each of the seals plays off one another.

#1. Death - 4th seal (Antichrist martyrs everyone).​
#2. Saints cry for vengeance in Heaven for having just been killed by the Antichrist - 5th seal.​
#3. God’s response to the saints in bring in vengeance or the Day of the Lord - 6th / 7th seal (Which opens up the Trumpet and Bowl Judgments). This takes place over almost most of the 3 and a half period left before Jesus returns.​

Note: Jesus returning and the Earth later being purified by fire is also a part of the time period known as the Day of the LORD.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@David in NJ

When Does the Day of the Lord or the Day of Wrath Begin?

We know that the Day of the Lord = the Day of Wrath.

Zephaniah 1:14-15

"The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly. That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,"

The Day of the Lord does not come at the sixth seal because we know that Joel talks about the sun, the blood moon are signs that come BEFORE the Day of the Lord.

Joel 2:31

"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come."

Why is this important? Because the sixth seal is marked by the sun going dark, and the moon turning to blood.

Revelation 6:12

"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;"

Yet, the Day of the Lord is marked with signs BEFORE of the sun going dark, and the moon turning to blood.

Joel 2:31

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Conclusion:

This means that those who cry out at the sixth seal that the "Great Day of His Wrath has come" are merely talking about it in a future sense (and how it is now about to arrive). So the Wrath begins at the breaking of the 1st Trumpet, when God pours out the major judgments that effect the world in a huge way. This happens at the Middle of the Tribulation (or in the Middle of Daniels’ 70th Week, i.e., the Abominations of Desolations - which is mentioned in the Olivet Discourse).
i always get a good laugh when people post charts of His Coming

Follow the WORD, not charts.

The Day of the LORD is His Second Coming = 1 Thess 1:10 , 2 Thess ch2 , 1 John 2:18 , Matt ch24 , Daniel ch7 , ch12 , Revelation

"and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come."

"Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God."

"Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour." - 1 John 2:18

Revelation 14:9-13
"Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’ ”

Daniel 12:1-3
“At that time Michael shall stand up,
The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;
And there shall be a time of trouble,
Such as never was since there was a nation,
Even to that time.
And at that time your people shall be delivered,
Every one who is found written in the book.
And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,
Some to everlasting life,
Some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Those who are wise shall shine
Like the brightness of the firmament,
And those who turn many to righteousness
Like the stars forever and ever.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bible Highlighter

Compare Daniel 7:23-25 to Revelation ch13

“Thus he said:

‘The fourth beast shall be
A fourth kingdom on earth,
Which shall be different from all other kingdoms,
And shall devour the whole earth,
Trample it and break it in pieces.
The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.
He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.
Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.
It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If anyone has an ear, let him hear.
He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword.
Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@David in NJ

The Day of the Lord is not just the return of Jesus Christ but it is more than that.
It’s a period of time described in Scripture.

#1. The Day of the LORD is the time when the earth will be burned up.

2 Peter 3:10-12

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. ...all these things shall be dissolved, .... wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat."

#2. The Day of the Lord is a day of distress, trouble, desolation, darkness, gloominess, etc:

“The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly. That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,”​

#3. The Day of the Lord is a day when your possessions will be stolen right in front of you.

Zechariah 14:1 NLT

“Watch, for the day of the LORD is coming when your possessions will be plundered right in front of you!”​

#4. The apostle Paul suggests that the Day of the Lord is a period of time.

The apostle Paul says,

“Don’t be so easily shaken or alarmed by those who say that the day of the Lord has already begun. Don’t believe them, even if they claim to have had a spiritual vision, a revelation, or a letter supposedly from us.” (2 Thessalonians 2:2) (NLT).​

This again makes the most logical sense in reading this above verse if it means a period of time and not an actual physical 24 hour day alone with Christ returning.

#5. The Day of the Lord and the 6th seal align and that starts in the Middle of the Tribulation.

The 6th seal and the Olivet Discourse are both marked by the same signs and we know that the 6th seal does not happen not too long after the middle of the tribulation because the Olivet Discourse mentions the Abomination of Desolations as clearly happening in the Middle of the Tribulation. So the Day of the Lord is not just a 24 hour day with Christ returning. Many in the Post Trib view I have talked with fail to grasp this concept or idea.

I believe the Day of the Lord starts when the trumpet judgment sounds (Which comes out of the 7th seal - which shortly follows the 6th seal). This is approximately a three and a half year period (Because of the timing of the Olivet Discourse, etc.).

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i always get a good laugh when people post charts of His Coming

Follow the WORD, not charts.

The Day of the LORD is His Second Coming = 1 Thess 1:10 , 2 Thess ch2 , 1 John 2:18 , Matt ch24 , Daniel ch7 , ch12 , Revelation

"and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come."

"Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God."

"Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour." - 1 John 2:18

Revelation 14:9-13
"Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’ ”

Daniel 12:1-3
“At that time Michael shall stand up,
The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;
And there shall be a time of trouble,
Such as never was since there was a nation,
Even to that time.
And at that time your people shall be delivered,
Every one who is found written in the book.
And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,
Some to everlasting life,
Some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Those who are wise shall shine
Like the brightness of the firmament,
And those who turn many to righteousness
Like the stars forever and ever.
The charts are only supplementary to what I already believe. I did not see the chart and go, “Hey. That chart looks cool. I think I am gonna follow that.” No, no. Most certainly not. Scripture determined my position. Not a chart.

Understanding Daniel’s 70th Week and the Abomination of Desolations sets the chronology of the Eschatological timeline here. Failing to figure this out gets people all confused and they do sloppy work in trying to decipher on when things happen.

This is why Jesus makes a special mention about the Abomination of Desolations.
Failing to grasp what He was getting at destroys our understanding on the timing of things involving the End Times.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bible Highlighter

Compare Daniel 7:23-25 to Revelation ch13

“Thus he said:

‘The fourth beast shall be
A fourth kingdom on earth,
Which shall be different from all other kingdoms,
And shall devour the whole earth,
Trample it and break it in pieces.
The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.
He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.
Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.
It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If anyone has an ear, let him hear.
He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword.
Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
Not sure what point your trying to make here.

Here is my End Times Chronology:

I did place some of Daniel 7 in my chronology.
Again, this is a proposed version of my understanding of the future events.
While I do hold to the views I do based on what Scripture says, I am not overly dogmatic when it comes to Eschatology.
I don’t know the future, and I am not infallible when it comes to understanding Scripture always.
I have changed theologically on 21 things in Scripture over the years.

I only share what I believe is correct.
Could I be wrong on my Eschatology?
Absolutely. But God’s Word is true (regardless of my interpretation on the events).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: David in NJ

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the grace of God, yes.
Why would you want to be left behind on this event?

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18
”For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.”

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure what point your trying to make here.

Here is my End Times Chronology:

I did place some of Daniel 7 in my chronology.
Again, this is a proposed version of my understanding of the future events.
While I do hold to the views I do based on what Scripture says, I am not overly dogmatic when it comes to Eschatology.
I don’t know the future, and I am not infallible when it comes to understanding Scripture always.
I have changed theologically on 21 things in Scripture over the years.

I only share what I believe is correct.
Could I be wrong on my Eschatology?
Absolutely. But God’s Word is true (regardless of my interpretation on the events).
i appreciate your sharing and love in Christ = we are FAMILY by the Blood of Christ - Amen
Thank You

Do you have Daniel 7:23-25 & Revelation chs 12,13,14 occurring BEFORE or AFTER the Second Coming of Christ?

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

”For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.”
That's a different event than the imaginary one the OP is referring to. The one you have reference to above is real. But even that I would prefer to be left behind, as I will explain below...

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@David in NJ

The Day of the Lord is not just the return of Jesus Christ but it is more than that.
It’s a period of time described in Scripture.

#1. The Day of the LORD is the time when the earth will be burned up.

2 Peter 3:10-12

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. ...all these things shall be dissolved, .... wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat."

#2. The Day of the Lord is a day of distress, trouble, desolation, darkness, gloominess, etc:

“The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly. That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,”​

#3. The Day of the Lord is a day when your possessions will be stolen right in front of you.

Zechariah 14:1 NLT

“Watch, for the day of the LORD is coming when your possessions will be plundered right in front of you!”​

#4. The apostle Paul suggests that the Day of the Lord is a period of time.

The apostle Paul says,

“Don’t be so easily shaken or alarmed by those who say that the day of the Lord has already begun. Don’t believe them, even if they claim to have had a spiritual vision, a revelation, or a letter supposedly from us.” (2 Thessalonians 2:2) (NLT).​

This again makes the most logical sense in reading this above verse if it means a period of time and not an actual physical 24 hour day alone with Christ returning.

#5. The Day of the Lord and the 6th seal align and that starts in the Middle of the Tribulation.

The 6th seal and the Olivet Discourse are both marked by the same signs and we know that the 6th seal does not happen not too long after the middle of the tribulation because the Olivet Discourse mentions the Abomination of Desolations as clearly happening in the Middle of the Tribulation. So the Day of the Lord is not just a 24 hour day with Christ returning. Many in the Post Trib view I have talked with fail to grasp this concept or idea.

I believe the Day of the Lord starts when the trumpet judgment sounds (Which comes out of the 7th seal - which shortly follows the 6th seal). This is approximately a three and a half year period (Because of the timing of the Olivet Discourse, etc.).
YES, i understand that the Day of the LORD is not a 24hr period.

What 1 Thess & 2 Thess shows us is that the DotL BEGINS with His Second Coming.

The first thing that takes place is the Resurrection of the Just and after that the Rapture.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The real event wherein I desire to be left behind, and by no means be taken first is here...
KJV Matthew 13:30
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The real event wherein I desire to be left behind, and by no means be taken first is here...
KJV Matthew 13:30
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn
So you don’t believe the writings of the apostle Paul are authoritative Scripture that is inspired by God?

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES, i understand that the Day of the LORD is not a 24hr period.

What 1 Thess & 2 Thess shows us is that the DotL BEGINS with His Second Coming.

The first thing that takes place is the Resurrection of the Just and after that the Rapture.
We have to be careful with God’s wording and our wording.
Jesus says towards the end of the Bible (the following words):

”Surely I come quickly.“ (Revelation 22:20).

But this is only quick from His perspective and not ours because a lot of time has passed since the writing of Revelation.

In the Middle of the Tribulation the angels gather the Elect (Which is described to us in the Olivet Discourse).
For in the Olivet Discourse it says to look up for your redemption draws near. Again, the Olivet Discourse is clearly the middle of the Tribulation and not the end. If the saints were told to look up during the middle of the tribulation (or around that time approximately), they would have horrible neck pains if they had to wait until three and half years for Him to come (For the Lord to have His angels to gather up His elect).

Paul said not to worry that they were in the Day of the Lord in 2 Thessalonians 2 because the man of sin needed to show himself to be God in the temple. That needs to happen first, and this is the Abomination of Desolations (Which happens in the Middle of the Tribulation). After that: All bets are off.

Jesus also reveals Himself on the throne in the Middle of the Tribulation and letting the inhabitants of the Earth know that the Day of His Wrath is about to begin (Like with the trumpet and bowl judgments). These judgments take place over a 3 and a half year period because the Day of the Lord is described as fitting in various different events and is suggested as a time period and not a quick short time span (Whereby it is not worth even talking about).

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus says towards the end of the Bible (the following words):

”Surely I come quickly.“ (Revelation 22:20).

But this is only quick from His perspective and not ours because a lot of time has passed since the writing of Revelation.

In the Middle of the Tribulation the angels gather the Elect (Which is described to us in the Olivet Discourse).
For in the Olivet Discourse it says to look up for your redemption draws near. Again, the Olivet Discourse is clearly the middle of the Tribulation and not the end. If the saints were told to look up during the middle of the tribulation (or around that time approximately), they would have horrible neck pains if they had to wait until three and half years for Him to come (For the Lord to have His angels to gather up His elect).

Paul said not to worry that they were in the Day of the Lord in 2 Thessalonians 2 because the man of sin needed to show himself to be God in the temple. That needs to happen first, and this is the Abomination of Desolations (Which happens in the Middle of the Tribulation). After that: All bets are off.

Jesus also reveals Himself on the throne in the Middle of the Tribulation and letting the inhabitants of the Earth know that the Day of His Wrath is about to begin (Like with the trumpet and bowl judgments). These judgments take place over a 3 and a half year period because the Day of the Lord is described as fitting in various different events and is suggested as a time period and not a quick short time span (Whereby it is not worth even talking about).
What is your understanding of Revelation 10:7 ?

"but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets."

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you don’t believe the writings of the apostle Paul are authoritative Scripture that is inspired by God?
I believe in scripture. Not in make believe. Scripture informs us of the resurrection, at which time those remaining alive are changed, "in the blink of an eye". All the scriptures that deal with the second coming speak of that one singular event... The resurrection and the deliverance of God's people. The so called "rapture" event purported to remove Christians before the tribulation, or half way through it, is a fairy tale.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in scripture. Not in make believe. Scripture informs us of the resurrection, at which time those remaining alive are changed, "in the blink of an eye". All the scriptures that deal with the second coming speak of that one singular event... The resurrection and the deliverance of God's people. The so called "rapture" event purported to remove Christians before the tribulation, or half way through it, is a fairy tale.
You really did not answer my question.
Let me ask you another way. Do you believe 1 Thessalonians is inspired Scripture? Yes, or no?

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is your understanding of Revelation 10:7 ?

"but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets."
In Ephesians, the apostle Paul explained this “mystery” as:
And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ (Ephesians 1:9-10).
In addition, Paul said:
In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, which was not made known to men in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. This mystery is that, through the Gospel, the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 3:4-6).
The seventh angel is the one who has the last bowl or vial judgment.
While my chronology (Which I created a while back) did place Christ’s return at the end of the sixth bowl judgment, I do see the possibility that the LORD Jesus could come after the seventh bowl judgment on account of the mystery being revealed here in that it is Christ returning (bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head). The thunderings in both Revelation 10, and in Revelation 19 is God the Father’s voice speaking (See John 12:27-29). The angel in Revelation 10 is said by some to be Jesus, and while there are some good points for this, I don’t believe this is so because this angel swears by a name that refers to Jesus (Revelation 10:6).

Revelation 6-10 appears to be sequential and it begins Daniel’s 70th Week.
Revelation 11 appears to rewind back in time in the chronology at the final last 42 months (picking back up from sometime after the Middle of the Tribulation), and it ends with Jesus Christ coming in Revelation 19. Revelation 20-22 are the next epochs and important events in time (After the Tribulation and Christ’s return).

Note: I am open to the possibility that the 4th seal (death, i.e. The Antichrist killing a good majority of the people on the planet) could be longer than what Christians expect. It is possible that this event lasts a year or even longer before the 5th seal is opened (With the saints crying out for justice in having been recently martyred by the Antichrist in the 4th seal). Besides the 144,000, and the two witnesses, the point here is that the saints will not experience the period of God’s Wrath (or the Day of the Lord) which starts with the Trumpet Judgment and ends with Christ returning and with the Earth eventually being purified by fire. God’s people are not appointed unto wrath. That’s the problem I have with Post-Trib. So it’s not even really the timing so much but it is about the inappropriate punishment of God’s people (When God said they are not appointed unto Wrath). I do see the possibility that the 6th-7th seal (Which releases the Trumpet Judgment - i.e. the Wrath of God) could happen in the last few months or even the last month before Christ’s return. That’s not an issue for me. That certainly is a possibility (Based on what I know of Scripture). But what is not possible is God’s people not being protected from His Wrath.

Last edited: