Time to get in shape!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL HAHAHAHAHA...
Are we READY??!!
You got till 2028.. start flexing those muscles..
LOL

117TH CONGRESS
1ST SESSION
S. 1301
AN ACT To provide for the publication by the Secretary of Health and Human Services of physical activity recommendations for Americans.
1 Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, 2 †S 1301 ES 1 SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
2 This Act may be cited as the ‘‘Promoting Physical Activity for Americans Act’’.
SEC. 2. PHYSICAL ACTIVITY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR AMERICANS.
6 (a) REPORTS.—
7 (1) IN GENERAL.—Not later than December 31, 8 2028, and at least every 10 years thereafter, the 9 Secretary of Health and Human Services (referred 10 to in this section as the ‘‘Secretary’’) shall publish a report that provides physical activity recommendations for the people of the United States.
Each such report shall contain physical activity information and recommendations for consideration and use by the general public, and shall be considered, as applicable and appropriate, by relevant Federal agencies in carrying out relevant Federal health programs. 8(2) BASIS OF RECOMMENDATIONS.—The information contained in each report required under paragraph (1) shall be based on the most current evidence-based scientific and medical knowledge at the time the report is prepared, and shall include additional recommendations for population subgroups, 24 such as children or individuals with disabilities, including information regarding engagement in appropriate physical activity and avoiding inactivity.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/BILLS-117s1301es/pdf/BILLS-117s1301es.pdf

Just passed in both the house and the senate. Joey just needs to mark it with an x.

LOL
You will not be a couch potato ever again.. LOL

Just when you thought getting jabbed was bad enough.
Now they will command you to do push ups and reps.. LOL
unbelievable..

Reactions: Taken and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL HAHAHAHAHA...
Are we READY??!!
LOL

117TH CONGRESS
1ST SESSION
S. 1301
AN ACT To provide for the publication by the Secretary of Health and Human Services of physical activity recommendations for Americans.
1 Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, 2 †S 1301 ES 1 SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
2 This Act may be cited as the ‘‘Promoting Physical Activity for Americans Act’’.
6 (a) REPORTS.—
7 (1) IN GENERAL.—Not later than December 31, 8 2028, and at least every 10 years thereafter, the 9 Secretary of Health and Human Services (referred 10 to in this section as the ‘‘Secretary’’) shall publish a report that provides physical activity recommendations for the people of the United States.
Each such report shall contain physical activity information and recommendations for consideration and use by the general public, and shall be considered, as applicable and appropriate, by relevant Federal agencies in carrying out relevant Federal health programs. 8(2) BASIS OF RECOMMENDATIONS.—The information contained in each report required under paragraph (1) shall be based on the most current evidence-based scientific and medical knowledge at the time the report is prepared, and shall include additional recommendations for population subgroups, 24 such as children or individuals with disabilities, including information regarding engagement in appropriate physical activity and avoiding inactivity.

Just passed in both the house and the senate. Joey just needs to mark it with an x.

LOL

unbelievable..
Worried about your couch getting lonely? Ahahaha. I've been walking about an hour a day for the past 3 weeks now so I'm good to go. :cool: :D

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Worried about your couch getting lonely? Ahahaha. I've been walking about an hour a day for the past 3 weeks now so I'm good to go. :cool: :D
I'm not worried about my couch.
I'm thinking about all those fastfood minimum wage jobs that will be closing down and everyone being mandated to take prescribed vitamins.
And mandatory exercise programs. And if your one pound too much you get put in lockdown until you don't crave chocolate eclairs anymore.
:eek:

LOL
Hugs

Reactions: Taken and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not worried about my couch.
I'm thinking about all those fastfood minimum wage jobs that will be closing down and everyone being mandated to take prescribed vitamins.
And mandatory exercise programs. And if your one pound too much you get put in lockdown until you don't crave chocolate eclairs anymore.
:eek:

LOL
Hugs

That would definitely be the democrat dictatorship solution lead by Joe Biden probably. BTW I take vitamins too :cool: But yea as long as they don't cancel our health care over being out of shape we'll probably be OK.

I'm hoping people get wise and start voting republican after all the crap that happened this time. But not everyone was taught about communism I suppose. I just have been watching a show called "The Saint" on YouTube free with ads movies that has Val Kilmer in it. Pretty interesting show set in Russia and has cold fusion stuff in it. Reminds me of the topic at hand and mandates which exceed the governing authority. I mean come on, emergency acts only go so far, so please make them stop with the mandates.

I'm on dissability food assistance for my three disabling conditions. And if they really cared about our health they would increase it to $400 per month per person. Then I could buy healthy food. They did contribute here in my state with the stimulus acts to the food budget for the past few months. So I've been eating pretty healthy lately. But before that it was top Ramen, eggs, bread and sandwiches. Not too healthy.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand the Dollar Tree store will be closing now. They can't maintain dollar items anymore, so they will have to increase prices and so the name will have to go. Dollar General hasn't been a dollar for years..
So there goes your cheap food shopping. Of course with all the climate change and lack of workers, it won't be long until fresh fruits and vegetables will be in pill form.
I just had this picture in my head of the Jetsons with 5 pills on their plate. And Rosy keeping the data to make sure you take them.

This won't start until 2028. That gives them plenty of time to put all kinds of rules in.
I bet you they have it already rigged for Obama to win in 2028 and install the ACA again with full mandates brought to you by the Federal Government.

As long as they don't get rid of coffee and tobacco, I'm good.
I wonder how those will fit into their Physical Activity plan.. :rolleyes:

7 years...
why does that sound biblical??

I wonder if that's why they are closing down all the gyms.
They want to control when and how you exercise.
I don't put anything past these ...... I don't know what they are..

Reactions: pompadour

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey I hear they're coming out with a vaccine against loneliness. Which should lower everyone's haagen dazs intake. Will you be getting the shot? Well what are my options:

11fw5hrzhr661.jpg

to-whomever-took-my-haagen-dazs-ice-cream-i-will-find-you.jpg

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
LOL HAHAHAHAHA...
Are we READY??!!
LOL

117TH CONGRESS
1ST SESSION
S. 1301
6 (a) REPORTS.—

LOL

unbelievable..
I was thinking mandatory times in human-sized hamster wheels.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking mandatory times in human-sized hamster wheels.
They're already are doing that, they're called bicycles. But you can only ride one if you either wear spandex or take meth amphetamines and are missing teeth.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They're already are doing that, they're called bicycles. But you can only ride one if you either wear spandex or take meth amphetamines and are missing teeth.
Hamster wheels hooked up to government-owned generators, that is. Lol

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hooked up to government-owned generators. Lol
Generator or: Yeah I wouldn't be able to keep up with the motorized forced march hamsterball machine designed to induce good shape. Just put me in the spin cycle. I'll tumble.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't say that..
I have no teeth.. :eek:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm old (no, I can't be, I'm too young), and I'm living in the Zoid Zone! More and more I feel like I'm waiting to get paroled!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I follow a ministry in Africa and one day a client came in with 12 fingers and 12 toes! They're out there!