to God be the glory alone for salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
God brings you to faith in Jesus who is God and was perfect and good in your place in your stead it was God who won you forgivness of all your sins on the cross and a place in heaven It was God who won you the right to be called his children it is

God who works in you producing Good works . it is God who works in you to repent and trust in his forgivness he won for you on the cross every day for your sins it is God works in you to love his laws

God GOD GOD=---- TO HIM BE THE GLORY ALONE ..

if you had any thing to do with it at all ,, Then you would have a right to worry about your salvation .. But God always does every thing perfect and he did it for you .. Gods blessings.

ephesians 2:8-9

In Romans 7, St. Paul says, "The law is spiritual." What does that mean? If the law were physical, then it could be satisfied by works, but since it is spiritual, no one can satisfy it unless everything he does springs from the depths of the heart. But no one can give such a heart except the Spirit of God, who makes the person be like the law, so that he actually conceives a heartfelt longing for the law and henceforward does everything, not through fear or coercion, but from a free heart.-- Martin Luther (1483-1546), "Preface to the Letter of St. Paul to the Romans"

All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired, although not in the hour or in the measure, or the very thing which they ask; yet they will obtain something greater and more glorious than they had dared to ask. Martin Luther (1483-1546)

Thy love o Lord before my birth Thou didst elect to show me .
And for my sake didst come to earth . before i ever did know thee.
yea long before they gracious hand created me Thy grace had planed to make
thee mine forever.

Lutheran hymn writer and pastor Paul Gerhardt
from his hymn "I STAND BEHIND THEY MANGER HERE"

SCRIPTURE REFRENCES
Jerimiah 31:3
Romans11:5
Epesians1:4-6
2 Timothy1;19

Reactions: dragonfly

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Not disputing what you said horsecamp .... but I have always found the following "Glory of the Kings" interesting ,,,

Revelation 21:24 KJV
And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

Revelation 21:26 KJV
And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.