To hell with me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fires of hell extinguish life. God is not cruel. This is the second DEATH...not second torment. The confusion comes with lumping all the outcomes into one. People can't read the bible without adding in simplistic notions they have previously been taught. Like this idea of heaven and hell. There is an eternal destiny to be cast into outer darkness. Away from His presence. That is something righteous since so many people seem satisfied with a life away from God.
Of course, the second death is referred to as being everlasting punishment in Matthew 25:46. And that it is conscious torment is evident in Matthew 13:41-42 and Matthew 13:49-50. Also at the very least the devil, the beast, and the false prophet will be in conscious torment in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10; which may indeed be a description of what happens to anyone when they are cast into the lake of fire).

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 28:5 says, Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Whose hands is it in?

God makes the first move...He has revealed Himself to us. He desires that all men be saved.

Romans 1:19-20
19because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them.
20For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.

1 Timothy 2:3-4
3This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
4who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2 Peter 3:9
9The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

Now it's up to you to make a move also.

John 3:16
16“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4
1Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand,
2by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.
3For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
4and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

God made you an offer.
Now you have to accept it.
No one could accept it for you.
God has done His part, now you do yours.
No, I don't have to accept anything that doesn't have any established evidence, or a good reason to believe in it.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I don't have to accept anything that doesn't have any established evidence, or a good reason to believe in it.
If eternal pleasures at God's right hand (Psalms 16:11); and deliverance from death, sorrow, crying, and pain (Revelation 21:4) isn't good enough reason for you to believe the gospel, then I don't know what is.

What is offered is so great I don't know how anyone can turn it down.

Actually, there is a reason: the person rejecting the gospel does so because there is some sin in his life that takes precedence over the hope of heaven.

Lousy reason, though, impaho.

Reactions: Nancy

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
If eternal pleasures at God's right hand (Psalms 16:11); and deliverance from death, sorrow, crying, and pain (Revelation 21:4) isn't good enough reason for you to believe the gospel, then I don't know what is.

What is offered is so great I don't know how anyone can turn it down.

Actually, there is a reason: the person rejecting the gospel does so because there is some sin in his life that takes precedence over the hope of heaven.

Lousy reason, though, impaho.
No, what you're doing here is giving me a ultimatum, trying to scare me in to believing in Jesus.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, what you're doing here is giving me a ultimatum, trying to scare me in to believing in Jesus.

I for one object to those who "scare people by hell preaching"
I just pray that people will see the love of God for His creation and mankind...
God is Love....and "Love Wins".

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I for one object to those who "scare people by hell preaching"
I just pray that people will see the love of God for His creation and mankind...
God is Love....and "Love Wins".
Yes, let's take that phrase back from those who practice an abomination.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did I even mention anything about hell? I was merely describing what heaven is like...

btw, there is a time and place for hellfire and damnation preaching...otherwise the Lord Himself would have never taught on the subject!

Reactions: Nancy

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You seem to have a chip on your shoulder regarding the Jews.
I see them as very persecuted persons. It seems to me that they do not make up the illuminati or the masons.

They don't believe Jesus was the awaited Messiah...we should just be a good witness to them.
First one has to understand what one is talking about as to do with the Jews so one has a perspective on what is being truly being said.
Most people have a childish uneducated understanding that one is talking about a race of People, but it has nothing to do with such at all, it's a Religion that I am on about.

I am a Hebrew I have a Hebrew Sir Name and all and idiots come to me and claim that I am a Jew, even when I have informed them that I am a devout Christian. I just can not believe the ignorance of most people, I just never bothered to correct all the fools that had a go at me, because I knew that they were total ignorant and did not have a brain in their head to be able to understand jack, they are so stupid that it just astounds me, that they can stand there and deny that I am a Christian to my face and with steam coming out of there ears and all rejecting what I am at times.

I get on well with true Jews who follow the OT and are totally educated on that subject and it's the same with Christians who follow the NT who are totally educated on that subject and all of our Bible, but when some degenerate comes along and try's to muddy the water's, well that does not impress me at all.
So what you can have is one who is not true to the Bible we have, adding to it with just total rubbish or dog cunning stealth so as to create 'Great Delusions' as the Bible points out, not to mention that we must stand up for Jesus Christ regardless at all times. and a true Jew must be devout to Holy Moses and the OT at all times but never add to it filth, like the Satanic works of the Talmud into Judaism and do you know what, there are true devout real worthy Jews who know that the Talmud is of Satan and point it out to anyone who will listen and they will point out that the so called Zionist do not represent the true worthy Jews at all.
If you want to educate yourself on the subject, maybe you should look up Rabbi Yakkov Seppiro he is a spokesman of the true Jews against Zionist trash, how is this 12000 Jews have demonstration against Zionism in Jerusalem on 4th April 2018.
Or the same on 3rd June 2018 at Nassauu Coliseum NY USA of 16000 Jews.
Or the same on 11th Jun 2018 Barclays Center Brooklyn NY USA of 18000 Jews.

Zionist leaders and there sympathizes do not represent Judaism, they are diametrically opposed to Judaism rebelling against God and his Torah, that's what the true devout Jews are saying.
The rest of the so called Jews are not worthy of the true Jewish religion at all.

The Talmud Zionist are encouraged to tell lies and if you have read the Talmud you would know that it's ok for such followers to lie or kill or mislead to further there own devilish Satanic causes, just like Islam does and these two are of Satan.

I am not against true Judaism because they have the ability to come to Jesus Christ, but the Talmud so called Jew will not come to Jesus ever because they are corrupt and only do evil.

So you see that the average idiot has no idea who is who when you start talking about the subject, because they are ignorant and they are that way because they are only educated by the VT media who are run by Zionist Talmud Whores who play the Goyim for the short sighted simple minded fools that they truly are.

Not to mention the Satanic so called Christians who support the Talmud Zionist whore who have been bastardising Christianity for years, look at all the child molesters and how they have covered such up and all the rest of there crap.

And not to mention when one points them out they come out and play there cards against you.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you don't and it will even feel good even though you are sinking deeper and deeper into the mire. You may not even notice it until it is too late. In the meantime those who really know God are walking on water.

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Of course you don't and it will even feel good even though you are sinking deeper and deeper into the mire. You may not even notice it until it is too late. In the meantime those who really know God are walking on water.
I'm not sinking in to anything, do you have to look on everyone without Jesus being in desperation?

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Did I even mention anything about hell? I was merely describing what heaven is like...

btw, there is a time and place for hellfire and damnation preaching...otherwise the Lord Himself would have never taught on the subject!
I'd ask you something.

Does heaven have to be a prize for you?

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Did I say you "had to"?
Sorry, I probably used wrong wording.
We all have a free will.

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Whose hands is it in?

God makes the first move...He has revealed Himself to us. He desires that all men be saved.

Romans 1:19-20
19because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them.
20For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.

1 Timothy 2:3-4
3This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
4who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2 Peter 3:9
9The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

Now it's up to you to make a move also.

John 3:16
16“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4
1Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand,
2by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.
3For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
4and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

God made you an offer.
Now you have to accept it.
No one could accept it for you.
God has done His part, now you do yours.
Giddy up on the Scriptures there.