To hell with me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Hey bb,
Lately you've been making my day MORE AND MORE surreal !
Calm down...
:cool:
ha, he is going to split the RCC right down the center lol, it's going to be awesome.
Ps, if anyone needs their congregation split in two, just holla, you can do it by strictly only speaking Bible verses and nothing else.
You want revival in your "church?" This is how

Reactions: faithfulness

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
ha, he is going to split the RCC right down the center lol, it's going to be awesome.
Ps, if anyone needs their congregation split in two, just holla, you can do it by strictly only speaking Bible verses and nothing else.
You want revival in your "church?" This is how
Well bb, as you see by where I live, I don't really have a "church" here.
But, as you know, I do know some priests and all my friends are Catholic and if I DO go to church it's a Catholic one. Nothing wrong with it the way things are now.

I do agree with everything you've stated.
Here's the important question...
We're in for a schism...
Who remains?
The pope and magesterum and HIS followers,
or the "true" catholics?

I say the true catholics will have to move out.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Italian:
Francia ---- France
Francesco --- The one from France

And re the stigmata....Padre Pio also had them and they were verified.
I believe only in the hands...can't really remember.

That stigmata stuff is quite interesting. Something to look into...and I will later today!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
That stigmata stuff is quite interesting. Something to look into...and I will later today!
Yes it is.
Some believe it's psychological, or caused by psychological reasons, but could I get a cut on an arm by any amount of psychological power? I don't think so.

Actually, Padre Pio had a very interesting life.
He was very much oppressed by satan.
He knew what persons were going to confess before they actually did.
He used to tell people things about themselves, I believe it's called a word of prophecy.
Lots of interesting stuff.

Reactions: Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. YOU sound like more of a legalist and pharisee than I do !
So if we don't do enough work or the right work we remain "naked"?
And what does that mean anyway?

I've never heard what you preach E, and I've heard lots of stuff.
Maybe the Catholics are right...spend some time in purgatory and then get the whole deal.

Everything God created and made in the beginning Still exists....it simply become "different" forms.
Dust becomes bodies-bodies become dust.
Water becomes mist-mist becomes water.
Etc.
Ecc 1:9
What IS ALREADY Was.
There is nothing new under the sun.

Should God Forever Cover a thing in Gods eternal Light...
The thing FOREVER has the reflection of Gods eternal Light; which Is "His" Glory and "His" Life.

Should God Withhold His Light and Life From a thing, the thing Shall "DIE".

Disappear? No. But rather FOREVER be transformed into a Different "form" and Separated From God forever.

From the beginning of mankind, the entirety of a man; body, soul & spirit Has been IN Waiting For their "Transformation" To:
Be forever In Gods Glory and Life
Or
Be forever Without Gods Glory and Life.

Since Christ's Jesus' arrival and departure TO and from Earth men have been Given the Opportunity, To reach Out and TAKE the Gift, Jesus Provided To all of mankind; to Begin Their "Transformation",
"internally", "Unseen" to the human eye, "unstoppable" by a humans power, As a political, Earthly king, armies of men, educators, parents, families, fallen angels, Satan, etc.

The Unseen internal "Transformation" is specific To the "soul" and "spirit" of a man.

Such a man who Accepts the Internal Transformation.... experiences his own personal joy and gladness.

When on the day, his body is Transformed, it shall be, along with Many Others, and joy and gladness shall be experienced together with the Many, and the saints Invited To Witness as part of the joyous celebration.

Works are an issue separate from Transformation.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John Baptist had no illusions about his fate imo, he knew ezackly what he was doing, and dunking ppl in water is strictly for the casual reader and the religious

Dunking people in water is an outward sign (for human eyes to SEE), for an Internal Spiritual Transformation, that earthly eyes cannot See.

God Bless,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Well bb, as you see by where I live, I don't really have a "church" here.
so much the better imo, you still got a Church
and if I DO go to church it's a Catholic one.
so you say
Nothing wrong with it the way things are now.
nothing wrong with Armageddon either then i guess
I do agree with everything you've stated.
Here's the important question...
We're in for a schism...
Who remains?
The pope and magesterum and HIS followers,
or the "true" catholics?
the remnant is what remains, some from there and some from there i guess
but fwiw the pope you got now is a saint, i could do a comparo with Mother T and you prolly would put me on ignore or something lol
But we've got lots of babies being baptized.
no, we don't
imo

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
so much the better imo, you still got a Church

so you say

nothing wrong with Armageddon either then i guess

the remnant is what remains, some from there and some from there i guess
but fwiw the pope you got now is a saint, i could do a comparo with Mother T and you prolly would put me on ignore or something lol

no, we don't
imo
On phone...later.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you don't really know, do you.

Can one person here say they know the complete mind of God, and his plans?
Yes...I do know.

If you are commenting with the thought that this is all just what people want to "believe", you are wrong. Some of us do not merely believe, but know, and know from God Himself. The entire history (His story) of God and His people is marked down through the ages with some who know and others who believe - by design. And you not being one in the "know" group, does not change that, or anything.

All that we don't know yet has simply not been revealed to us yet.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How are people in hell inflicting pain on people in hell?
They do not inflict pain on themselves in hell, but rather inflicted pain throughout their whole life making them who they are. Just as God is eternally "I am", they too are eternally "I am whatever their life has made them." Life in the world is their "hour of decision." They do it to themselves.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sound doubtful of your own salvation, maybe.
Not in the way you mean, I believe. Rather I am not a supporter of what is a belief held by many known as OSAS [Once Saved Always Saved]. I strive to live for God 24/7 and with a few stumblings along the way have been doing so since 1976.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it is.
Some believe it's psychological, or caused by psychological reasons, but could I get a cut on an arm by any amount of psychological power? I don't think so.

He used to tell people things about themselves, I believe it's called a word of prophecy.

The only problem I am having with this "phenomena" is that there is zero scripture that I can find pertaining to it.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes it is.

Word of knowledge. Useful when breaking the kingdom ice with non-believers. Prophecy is for believers...as is the word of wisdom.

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Not in the way you mean, I believe. Rather I am not a supporter of what is a belief held by many known as OSAS [Once Saved Always Saved]. I strive to live for God 24/7 and with a few stumblings along the way have been doing so since 1976.
Sadly this way does your head in.

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Yes...I do know.

If you are commenting with the thought that this is all just what people want to "believe", you are wrong. Some of us do not merely believe, but know, and know from God Himself. The entire history (His story) of God and His people is marked down through the ages with some who know and others who believe - by design. And you not being one in the "know" group, does not change that, or anything.

All that we don't know yet has simply not been revealed to us yet.
I think that's a pretty arrogant statement, to suppose the mind of the creator.