To my cousins in the United Kingdom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
U do what ever u need to do to survive...
We all have different situations before us
May God give the strength to endure these crazy times

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearl and APAK

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
DO NOT ACCEPT THE LOCK DOWNS THAT HAVE BEEN IMPOSED BY BORIS JOHNSON...

Don't trust his promises of a light at the end of the tunnel... He only wants to get you into the tunnel so u get lost in the darkness... Don't enter his tunnel, please don't go in there... It is Satan's lair...

@Rita and all other Brits...
With America in the midst of its own battle it really is in the hands of the old world, the nations of Europe, to push back against covid communism...

The publics response there in the UK has to match that of the other European countries... It needs to be large and swift, no waiting around for a few weeks in the fear that you will get blamed for spreading or arrested or fined... No no no... Cos they only need a week or two and its permanent... The response needs to be immediate and overwhelming...

Our ancestors fought war after war after war over there in Europe every century and in the last 30 years its been relatively peaceful... Why??? Cos your forefathers fought hard against the oppression of totalitarian regimes... England always stood up to defend itself and Europe... England overcame the attacks of the French, the Vikings, the French, Spain, the French, the Prussians, the French, the Holy Roman empire, the French, the Muslims, the French, Austro-Hungary, the French, the Ottomans, the French, German Keiser, the French, German Hitler, the French, Soviet cold war and off course, the French...

If it weren't for the valiant efforts of the British time and time again we could of all very easily have been Vikings or Muslims or even worse, French... (their ok, im just picking on em)

They didn't make such sacrifices only for our very own governments to turn and subjugate us.

I pray to God that no other place in the world falls to the level oppression that we have endured here in Melbourne... May God give you the strength to stand up once again for your people, the people of Europe and the people of the world, for God's people

Boris had a severe experience of Covid-19.

R

Rita

Hi Cristo,
We have Covid in the care home , three residents have now gone down with it - so I may have to watch people I have cared about lose their lives to this virus. I have worked throughout the lockdowns, what do you want me to do, leave my job and march and shout. Or perhaps you want me to go down and open the shops!
It’s okay, I understand your frustration, but there are a low number of British people on this forum and right now I wouldn’t have a clue how to address what you have conveyed other than seeking the Lord in it all and following what he directs me to do.
I understand the video and what is conveyed, but I work in a care home, you cannot just come along and take a resident away, the daughter WAS breaking the law, and it has nothing to do with Covid. There are things put in place to protect the vulnerable once they come under the official care of a care home, especially if they have demencia. If someone came to our care home and just decided to take someone home we would have no choice but to call the police. Residents have seen their families since things were put in place to enable that to happen.
Rita x

Reactions: amadeus

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Cristo,
We have Covid in the care home , three residents have now gone down with it - so I may have to watch people I have cared about lose their lives to this virus. I have worked throughout the lockdowns, what do you want me to do, leave my job and march and shout. Or perhaps you want me to go down and open the shops!
It’s okay, I understand your frustration, but there are a low number of British people on this forum and right now I wouldn’t have a clue how to address what you have conveyed other than seeking the Lord in it all and following what he directs me to do.
I understand the video and what is conveyed, but I work in a care home, you cannot just come along and take a resident away, the daughter WAS breaking the law, and it has nothing to do with Covid. There are things put in place to protect the vulnerable once they come under the official care of a care home, especially if they have demencia. If someone came to our care home and just decided to take someone home we would have no choice but to call the police. Residents have seen their families since things were put in place to enable that to happen.
Rita x

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Im sorry Rita that was stupid of me... And now that i know u work in aged care i feel like even more of a stoop...
I i was telling myself a fewe months ago that we are all experiencing different situations from differnt places so we can only really give our testimonies... And who am i even speaking to, just u, im not warning a nation...
Plsease disregard this thread while i go and put my head in the sand. Sorry:oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: Rita

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have not been out since 16th March. So far I feel totally at peace with staying home and believe that such deep peace can only come from God. I feel that I will know when it is safe for me to go out again. My grandaughter tested positive last week so my daughter, husband and two grown children are in quarantine. Also three others in my extended family have had it and two have died. The only people we see are my son, little grandaughter and her mum because they are our 'bubble'. I have found a deep contentment during the last few months and it has simplified mu life. I will be glad when it's all over though, so that I can see my family again and my new great grandson who is now nine months old.

Reactions: amadeus

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Im sorry Rita that was stupid of me... And now that i know u work in aged care i feel like even more of a stoop...
I i was telling myself a fewe months ago that we are all experiencing different situations from differnt places so we can only really give our testimonies... And who am i even speaking to, just u, im not warning a nation...
Plsease disregard this thread while i go and put my head in the sand. Sorry:oops::oops::oops:
My mum lives in a old peoples home and I am not allowed to see her because I have not had a flew shot. I said I have never had a flew shot and I never will get rubbish like that. I do not believe in such at all, my mum had a spack attack at me about such a year ago, oh you have to get it or you could die she said and I got up her and said no one needs such rubbish unless you are frail. oh but one brother and my sister get it she said, well that's because they work for the Government that demands that they must have such because they are working in hospitals and dealing with creeps as well.
I had a mate who offered me too shoot up once many years ago and I said you have to be joking ! I don't have much faith in the doctors and such let alone putting a needle in my arm from some moron kid has made up.

But anyway I am taking her home from hospital just about every week late at night, 3 times last week she got out at 11.00 and I get home at 1.00 and to go get test done with her today and take her back home. it's just about been a full time job for me in the last 8 years. it was once drive to Kingaroy from Brisbane then go to the Gold Coast or Brisbane then back the Kingaroy and back home. I am getting too old to be running about like a blue arse blow fly nowadays.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have always had my winter 'flu jab, but not sure I'll get it this year at it means I would have to go to town on the bus.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not been out since 16th March. So far I feel totally at peace with staying home and believe that such deep peace can only come from God. I feel that I will know when it is safe for me to go out again. My grandaughter tested positive last week so my daughter, husband and two grown children are in quarantine. Also three others in my extended family have had it and two have died. The only people we see are my son, little grandaughter and her mum because they are our 'bubble'. I have found a deep contentment during the last few months and it has simplified mu life. I will be glad when it's all over though, so that I can see my family again and my new great grandson who is now nine months old.
Praying for you and your situation! Being in a rather similar situation I ask also for your prayers.

My wife is especially vulnerable attaining 70 this month and with an already severely compromised immune system. She stays home, but sometimes I have to go out. Our city, a university town, has mandated the wearing of masks in public. As I drive down one of the main streets, there is always a group of college students with large signs asking for an end to the mandate and the reinstatement of freedoms guaranteed by the constitution.

Our 2nd greatgrandchild, a girl was born to our grandson only a month ago. It would be so nice to visit them and have them visit us, but we must consider ourselves and the baby. Are these protesters wrong? Perhaps not on the legal issues, but I wonder how selfish we all are here. Are we too selfish for wanting them to do something for us? The Covid-19 figures are climbing in Oklahoma and in our town. I am don't pretend to be a medical expert, but unless people have special problems affected too severely by covering their faces, who is the wearing of a mask hurting? Well we can continue to pray for God to keep according to His will and I do... Praise His name!

R

Rita

No need to bury your head in the sand Cristo , I understood your frustrations xxxxxxx
Rita

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

It's good to hear that you have been able to find that peace to be able to endure staying at home for 8 months...
I know from my time in prison that torment can only be eased by the presence of God.

We're all in different places dealing with different situations so we can only tell our experiences...
In Melbourne here i haven't worked for 8 months. Iv moved back with my parents to avoid spiraling into debt. Whoever savings and plans i had are gone, o own nothing but my vehicle... Covid wise i still have not heard of anyone who has had it but everyone i know has been damaged by this 8 month continual lockdown including the suicide of 3 people including my cousin age 38yo... I know families who are homeless and have nothing but the grace of friends to keep them sheltered for now, others are spiraling into huge debt still paying all the bills without working....

All this for what i ask. I don't see any devastation here from covid. The devastation i see is from locking down 5 million healthy people in a city that has had 0 cases for weeks now... The term selfish gets thrower around too much i think... How long are we expected to stay here, how many more of my friends need to walk off a bridge and for what, for who, a number on a TV thats all i see about covid here, numbers on a TV...

So much of it makes no sense at all... Lockdowns have never been proven to solve anything... Why are millions of healthy people being isolated, quarantine the sick not us healthy people and call me selfish for worrying about where im going to live tmrw or which one of my mates will break sanity next... Why do i have to weak a mask stilll here, outside in the park on my own,,, Why... Ok yes i am selfish im not wearing no stoopid muzzle outside on my own, thats not logical and forcing us to do so is a violation... What ever happened to covering our mouths when we coughed and sneezed... remember that old safety measure that worked for 8 thousand years??? Anyone remember that??? But now im not trusted to do that. I must wear a mask for that one rare moment where i might sneeze in someone's face... What dio guys think we are, barbarians...

Then there is the whole vaccine scandal... They want to vaccinate me against a virus that is so mild to me that my chances of death are 0.05%.
This vaccine is only 50% effective, my immune system is 99.95% effective.
The vaccine will stop symptoms but not infection... Then what is the use. Im meant to be getting vaxed for everyone else yet it won't stop transmission... What is the use then...
The vax will kill and maime millions of people. And the makers are exempt from litigation...

So i must take this vaxine for a virus that is not dangerous to me. Yet it won't stop transmission and is only 50% effective compared to 99.95% effectiveness of my immune system. Oh and if the vaccine cripples you thats just bad luck, its not our fault. You will be left to suffer without litigation... What kind of insane prospect is that... And im the selfish one... Get lost

My challenge now is to look ahead, forget about the last 20 years of my life try to be positive looking forward... My industry in this state is destroyed and my previous jail time means that they'll throw mre back in for a traffic offence again... I can't do that, go back to jail without even committing a crime, the torment is already too much at times, PTSD... So i need to find peace in leaving my state, family, friends and moving state, living, sleeping out of my car as i try to find work, start over, etc... Im afraid, i will miss everyone and i must try to let go of any resentment towards society, again...

Forgiving people is easy compared to a system. How do u forgive a system that has done nothing but destroy your life and your loved ones... Apathetic is what i need to find, peace and happiness with nothingness

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your selfish for not wearing a mask everywhere
Your an attempted murderer for not wearing a mask
Your selfish for wanting to work
Your selfish for worrying about your loved ones
Your selfish for mourning over my loved ones who have gone due to non-covid related
Its the working class who are selfish for not quietly perishing

Go and get lost anyone who wants to call me selfish... I know what... I am selfish... I care not for what i see on the idiot box...
I car for what i see around me... I care for community... I care for my family. I care about my friends. So its all about me...
Me me me me me me my my my my my my. And you need to llok after yourself instead of looking to me to kill myself for u.

Selfish... Selfish... Selfish im so sick of seeing and hearing that word...
Im selfish and i don't care

Your health your responibility... My health my responsibility. No ifs buts or maybes

So yes im selfish and i wear that as a badge of honour rather that try to excuse it now...
Cos no one will look after me or my loved ones but us ourselves. Not the government or some magical needle. We ourselves... U want to stay home fine u do that... Don't be trying to call me selfish for being healthy and wanting to live

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Two of my extended family - they were brothers - have died of it so I really take it seriously.

Reactions: Josho

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Two of my extended family - they were brothers - have died of it so I really take it seriously.

Off course, and so u should
And ive lost loved ones to suicide so i take "it" seriously too

But what is "it"... To you its covid cos that what your seeing
Iv seen no covid here at all. To us "it" is our senseless lockdown thats still ongoing

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many people who faithfully wore masks still caught the virus. Why?
Possible because the most important safe guard is to wash your hands before eating or drinking or touching your face.
The virus transmits by contact as well as airborne.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow. NOT out since March...wow.
Condolences for your family members passing.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many people who faithfully wore masks still caught the virus. Why?
Possible because the most important safe guard is to wash your hands before eating or drinking or touching your face.
The virus transmits by contact as well as airborne.

Mask? Requires multiple filter layers, and changed to a new mask often throughout the day.

These phony "designer" and "reused" masks do nothing, but maybe keep a person with Covid rebreathing contaminated air.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mask? Requires multiple filter layers, and changed to a new mask often throughout the day.

These phony "designer" and "reused" masks do nothing, but maybe keep a person with Covid rebreathing contaminated air.
Again the hands transmit more viruses than airborne transmission...and you have to touch your mask and your face to put the mask on! Think about it.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again the hands transmit more viruses than airborne transmission...and you have to touch your mask and your face to put the mask on! Think about it.

Yep. Haven't worn a mask.
Used to be kids at Halloween and robbers wore masks...now its become a fashion statement....weird.

Reactions: Heart2Soul