• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The end result of salvation, is, that you are accepted by God. = Heaven is gained.

Salvation, Grace, the Blood Atonement, (same) is the sole and singular method and entire means that God uses and provides, to accept you, and keep you as His, forever.

Some, who are very self righteous, have the misconception that God saves them, and then they keep themselves saved. (Legalism).
Of course all religion including Christian heretics would argue that man has some part in saving themselves..... But how can this be so? After all, what can you possibly offer God that would compete with or equal the Shed Blood of Jesus?

If you are saved, you came to the Cross a sinner, and from the Cross Jesus Himself redeemed you. And your part in that is what? What is it? To RECEIVE WHAT GOD has provided for you thru the Cross, is your part.
But what about living holy later? Well, that is what comes later, AFTER what SAVED YOU< Saved you FIRST.

See it?

God did it, you get it, and you dont get any credit for it, unless you have nail holes in your wrists and rose from the dead after dying for the sin of the world.

Is that you? No. There is only One.

So, some who are very self righteous, have the idea that after Jesus's blood ALONE has redeemed them, then their "holy lifestyle" kicks in as THEIR 2nd part of God's salvation plan. And of course, think......= if God didnt accept you or your lifestyle before He saved you, do you think He will accept your lifestyle later, along with the Blood of Jesus to save you and keep you saved?
Its interesting...... how people can be so religious and so self righteous and try to take some of the credit for their salvation, instead of giving God and Christ all the credit for what they did, and they did, only.

So what is it exactly that God did to save us and keep us saved? What is another way to look at Redemption, as there are many, and i'll offer you one now....
Well, to find an answer, you have to know the problem, first.. And so, what is the only problem that an unsaved human being has, that is keeping God from accepting them and taking them into His family?

Its only one problem = Sin. This little word has great implication into eternity, as if this word, .. if what it means regarding each and everyone is not dealt with while you are breathing, then you will be dealing with the end result from the day you die until ............. Never ends. John 3:36 is the current situation facing every person who is not a believer in Christ and has NOT been born again. And God is not Joking. Look at the shed blood on the Cross and realize how serious God is about sin and the consequences of unforgiven sin, in eternity. Reader, if you are not saved then ......understand this.....Your SIN, cost Jesus His sinless life, and if you do not come to the Cross, then your sin is going to cost you your eternity, and there will be no second chance after you are dead. Christ died on the EARTH, and you take Him as your own savior on the EARTH, or not.. You do not get a redo, or a "take 2", after you die, and realize then the TRUTH, that im telling you right now.

Really.

So, what did God do for you, that resolves your sin issue, and mine, so that He can accept us, on HIS TERMS< and keep us, based on HIS FINAL SOLUTION> ?
Very simple. He , God, is merciful to our UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, AND THEREFOR..... OUR SIN ONCE FORGIVEN at the CROSS, HE WILL REMEMBER NO MORE. For the born again, Its as if we never sinned. And this position "in Christ" continues from the moment of our new birth, until forever., as that is the effect of eternal justification that is given as the "free gift of salvation", "the gift of Righteousness", that is created and kept by the Blood Atonement.

Hebrews 8:12

God deals with our unrighteousness, our sin, by Jesus becoming sin on the cross and taking the judgement for it all. Our entire lifetime of sinning, the eternal judgement due each of us for this....= This is the "cup" that Jesus spoke about that He was about to face. = The whipping and then the Cross and Death.
This is HOW God dealt with the unrighteousness of the entire world. He died for it. John 3:16 And this Death, is the mercy and grace of God giving righteousness in place of our unrighteousness.

This is Salvation.

This is Grace.

This is the "Gift of Righteousness", and we dont earn it, and we dont keep it, as it is given and kept by the same Holy One who provided it, for free.

Philippians 1:6

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, some who are very self righteous, have the idea that after Jesus's blood ALONE has redeemed them, then their "holy lifestyle" kicks in as THEIR 2nd part of God's salvation plan.

I would say to this that while we do not maintain our salvation by being good, that our salvation maintains us as being good.

Galatians 5:22-23 has goodness as a fruit of the Spirit.

And in Romans 11:20-22, we do indeed stay connected to the olive tree by continuing in His goodness; and if we do not continue in His goodness, this scripture says that we will be cut off.

The anointing that the Lord has given to us teaches us to abide in Christ (1 John 2:27).

What does this mean?

It means that we are connected to the vine as a branch and draw up nourishment from the vine (see John 15:1-8).

One of the results of truly abiding is that the one abiding "sinneth not" (1 John 3:6).

So then, with faith as the root of our salvation, the fruit of our salvation happens to be holy living.

We are kept by the power of the Lord through faith (1 Peter 1:5).

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I would say to this that while we do not maintain our salvation by being good, that our salvation maintains us as being good.

How good are you right now, or at any time, Literally, as a lifestyle, as compare to the Sinless Christ.
So, get off your self righteous horse.
See, as compared to the sinlessness of GOD, who is CHRIST, you are as dirty as you were before you were saved..
The only actual righteousness we have, is "the Gift of Righteousness".
So, just turn off your own pride, and accept that you are made righteous, but you of yourself are never anything Like Jesus, regarding, sinlessness.

What you can achieve, is what i teach.
You can life a life that is not related to "sinning and repenting", which is a failed Christian life.
THAT, is possible, as THAT is what real born again believers should be doing, every day.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How good are you right now, or at any time, Literally, as a lifestyle, as compare to the Sinless Christ.

If I am a doer of righteousness, then I am righteous even as He is righteous (1 John 3:7).

See, as compared to the sinlessness of GOD, who is CHRIST, you are as dirty as you were before you were saved..

Nope. For the blood of Jesus Christ His Son continually cleanseth me from all sin. 1 John 1:7.

So, just turn off your own pride, and accept that you are made righteous, but you of yourself are never anything Like Jesus, regarding, sinlessness.

I have never touted that I am sinless. I teach that sin is rendered dead within me if I am wholly sanctified.

What you can achieve, is what i teach.
You can life a life that is not related to "sinning and repenting", which is a failed Christian life.

It seems to me like you are teaching that we can still sin but repenting is taboo.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The end result of salvation, is, that you are accepted by God. = Heaven is gained.

Salvation, Grace, the Blood Atonement, (same) is the sole and singular method and entire means that God uses and provides, to accept you, and keep you as His, forever.

Some, who are very self righteous, have the misconception that God saves them, and then they keep themselves saved. (Legalism).
Of course all religion including Christian heretics would argue that man has some part in saving themselves..... But how can this be so? After all, what can you possibly offer God that would compete with or equal the Shed Blood of Jesus?

If you are saved, you came to the Cross a sinner, and from the Cross Jesus Himself redeemed you. And your part in that is what? What is it? To RECEIVE WHAT GOD has provided for you thru the Cross, is your part.
But what about living holy later? Well, that is what comes later, AFTER what SAVED YOU< Saved you FIRST.

See it?

God did it, you get it, and you dont get any credit for it, unless you have nail holes in your wrists and rose from the dead after dying for the sin of the world.

Is that you? No. There is only One.

So, some who are very self righteous, have the idea that after Jesus's blood ALONE has redeemed them, then their "holy lifestyle" kicks in as THEIR 2nd part of God's salvation plan. And of course, think......= if God didnt accept you or your lifestyle before He saved you, do you think He will accept your lifestyle later, along with the Blood of Jesus to save you and keep you saved?
Its interesting...... how people can be so religious and so self righteous and try to take some of the credit for their salvation, instead of giving God and Christ all the credit for what they did, and they did, only.

So what is it exactly that God did to save us and keep us saved? What is another way to look at Redemption, as there are many, and i'll offer you one now....
Well, to find an answer, you have to know the problem, first.. And so, what is the only problem that an unsaved human being has, that is keeping God from accepting them and taking them into His family?

Its only one problem = Sin. This little word has great implication into eternity, as if this word, .. if what it means regarding each and everyone is not dealt with while you are breathing, then you will be dealing with the end result from the day you die until ............. Never ends. John 3:36 is the current situation facing every person who is not a believer in Christ and has NOT been born again. And God is not Joking. Look at the shed blood on the Cross and realize how serious God is about sin and the consequences of unforgiven sin, in eternity. Reader, if you are not saved then ......understand this.....Your SIN, cost Jesus His sinless life, and if you do not come to the Cross, then your sin is going to cost you your eternity, and there will be no second chance after you are dead. Christ died on the EARTH, and you take Him as your own savior on the EARTH, or not.. You do not get a redo, or a "take 2", after you die, and realize then the TRUTH, that im telling you right now.

Really.

So, what did God do for you, that resolves your sin issue, and mine, so that He can accept us, on HIS TERMS< and keep us, based on HIS FINAL SOLUTION> ?
Very simple. He , God, is merciful to our UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, AND THEREFOR..... OUR SIN ONCE FORGIVEN at the CROSS, HE WILL REMEMBER NO MORE. For the born again, Its as if we never sinned. And this position "in Christ" continues from the moment of our new birth, until forever., as that is the effect of eternal justification that is given as the "free gift of salvation", "the gift of Righteousness", that is created and kept by the Blood Atonement.

Hebrews 8:12

God deals with our unrighteousness, our sin, by Jesus becoming sin on the cross and taking the judgement for it all. Our entire lifetime of sinning, the eternal judgement due each of us for this....= This is the "cup" that Jesus spoke about that He was about to face. = The whipping and then the Cross and Death.
This is HOW God dealt with the unrighteousness of the entire world. He died for it. John 3:16 And this Death, is the mercy and grace of God giving righteousness in place of our unrighteousness.

This is Salvation.

This is Grace.

This is the "Gift of Righteousness", and we dont earn it, and we dont keep it, as it is given and kept by the same Holy One who provided it, for free.

Philippians 1:6

If one was battling those who claimed that works save you I could understand your approach but seeing nobody here is what it appears you are saying now is God has done it all, man has no responsibility other than to give a nod.
Paul battled these as well.....those who dismissed God's Law and proclaimed freedom. Two extremes which surely will not give birth to a love for righteousness.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If one was battling those who claimed that works save you I could understand your approach but seeing nobody here is what it appears you are saying now is God has done it all, man has no responsibility other than to give a nod.
Paul battled these as well.....those who dismissed God's Law and proclaimed freedom. Two extremes which surely will not give birth to a love for righteousness.

Can you save yourself? Did you die on the Cross? So, you are missing the point.
The point is, that SALVATION is not "man's responsibility". so.....80% of the people who respond to me, deny that reality and want to teach that salvation is what God started and we finish by SELF EFFORT..
Thats LEGALISM.
Thats HERESY
So, do some investigation, quietthinker.... and you'll discover that nearly all who post to me are opposing the Grace of God and are teaching a false gospel of works.

Reactions: mailmandan

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith in Jesus produces works and a life of holiness...

So if you are not living that kind of life, you ought to question whether you really have faith in Jesus.

In Romans 11:20-22, we find that those who stay in the olive tree abide in His goodness...they continue in it.

It is not that their persistent goodness maintains their salvation...it is that their salvation maintains their consistent goodness.