to see in Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreeing with you in prayers..
---
You need more spiritual discernment.
- Discerning of spirits (one of spiritual gifts)..
- when you get into..the Spirit realm
---
There was a thread/topic..on the forum.
- 'Seeing into the Spirit realm.'
- Maybe, you already read posts/comments..on the thread.

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray I will be able to see in Spirit, as John was seeing.

I want to see in Spirit the same way as I am able to see things with natural eyes.

Thank you!

That's the best place to start.... asking our Father to open your eyes. Seek and find. Knock and ask.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
---
You need more spiritual discernment.
---
Thanks!
can you share me the thread?

Reactions: Nancy

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
---
You need the spiritual discernment.
---
Thanks!
can you share me the thread?
Hit the search button..top right.
Type/write..
'Seeing into the Spirit realm'

Reactions: My Dreams

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Maybe try fasting (and at the same time, praying constantly, repenting of all sins, being energetic in doing charity, etc.), I think it is the secret to unlocking the door.

Weird things started happening when I was fasting for several days in a row. I had to break my fast because I was starting to worry I was driving myself crazy... for example, I felt an evil presence coming from my cellphone, I looked through it and realized I had hundreds of hateful images saved, I started to delete them one by one, and I cried out loud "I can't believe that I had so much hatred for others... this is not who I am!" and right away as soon as I said that, my phone froze up and stopped responding to me, and it took me to a profile menu, tagged a bunch of hateful pictures, with the message "Who is this?" on screen, then it selected my profile with the message "You", before unfreezing, as if to say "these hateful things are who you are" in mockery of me. At the height of the experience, I was so shaken that I told my wife "I will never eat again, I would rather starve to death" because I knew that I would return to normal when I broke my fast, and I didn't want my eyes to be closed. Obviously she talked me into eating and I went back to normal. I haven't fasted since because it was an intense experience and I'm still recovering from it all.

I dunno, maybe you'll have a wild ride too if you can put in 110% effort into religious zeal.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My Dreams I see in the spirit the same way I see with my natural eyes. The amount of prayers that you post here appears to show a real lack of faith. You need to build a relationship with God not us here. Jesus is ready to answer our prayers. Find Jesus and perhaps your spiritual eyes will be opened. Find us and you will find a world of confusion.

But know this, let God be glorified not ourselves.
John 6:37
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

If the father sent My Dreams to us to ask for our blessings, I see no harm in that, it only takes a minute. I don't know what power my blessings have, if any, but at the least, there can't be any harm in it.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
My Dreams I see in the spirit the same way I see with my natural eyes. The amount of prayers that you post here appears to show a real lack of faith. You need to build a relationship with God not us here. Jesus is ready to answer our prayers. Find Jesus and perhaps your spiritual eyes will be opened. Find us and you will find a world of confusion.

But know this, let God be glorified not ourselves.
That's really nice to hear.
No no I think I have faith and love so I post here or else I would not be posting or even not be in this site but spending time in other sites.

If you see I post more prayer request than others because I feel to post, if you say it's shows lack of faith, I have a different understanding, also Spirit understand Spirit.

There are some beautiful members here, friendship with them is a blessing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam and Nancy