To Spirit-filled Christians who DID NOT get the jab

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious if you also heard God say "NO!" when thinking about getting vaccinated against COVID-19. I know others besides myself who did hear God say no, and they were all Spirit-filled and that is why they didn't get vaccinated. I'm curious how many others heard God's voice and followed it.

I'm also curious if anyone heard something say, "yes, get it." I wonder who that was. :eek:

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I consider myself Spirit filled and I got the vaccine (3 jabs so far). I don't see why anyone would refuse it.

Reactions: ChristisGod

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I consider myself Spirit filled and I got the vaccine (3 jabs so far). I don't see why anyone would refuse it.

When you got Spirit-filled didn't God give you the ability to hear His voice? Or do you think He said to get it. Or was it all up to you?

I'm just curious because I'm hearing of others who, like me, heard God say "NO!" loud and clear. Some have even gotten Covid but still won't get the vaccine. So far, I haven't had a sniffle or a cough.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious if you also heard God say "NO!" when thinking about getting vaccinated against COVID-19. I know others besides myself who did hear God say no, and they were all Spirit-filled and that is why they didn't get vaccinated. I'm curious how many others heard God's voice and followed it.

I'm also curious if anyone heard something say, "yes, get it." I wonder who that was. :eek:
Both my spouse and I heard the voice of the Spirit, independently. It said loud and clear 'no' to the poisons.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People will most likely not agree on this topic and it will cause division. I didnt get any vaccinations but regardless of who did or didnt i just wanna say that im rooting for everyone here to stay healthy through all of this!

Maybe. But, when I heard the voice of God yell "NO!" I knew it was God and wondered if I was the only one who heard Him say that because of the flack I get on these "Christian" forums whenever I say "God spoke to me." So I KNOW not everyone is Spirit filled on here and on the other Christian site on which I'm also called names. That is why I only addressed this to the Spirit-filled believers, meaning who are "hot" and "cold" (refreshing), and not the lukewarm. I rarely hear these testimonies on here of people hearing God's voice. I suppose they get tired of the persecution also, but I give all the glory to God for His protection and His personal direction, and will not be silenced. And even if I got Covid, like one of my pastors, I still will not disobey God and get the jab, and neither did he. He obeyed. Personally, I'm standing on His promise to the Philadelphians of Revelation 3 that I will be kept. That doesn't mean pre-trib raptured, it means protected. Lukewarm Christians will have to make up their minds to let Jesus inside of them, instead of Him just being on the outside of their heart's door knocking. He wants to clothe them in white instead of letting them run around naked and unsaved. They will have to make a big decision to choose Jesus at the cost of loosing their head, but it would be worth it to have eternal life.

Reactions: JazzyJeff15

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It just sounded like the crowd saying, "Jump!"

In the beginning, before things went supernova political, the stats were close to equal between the vaccine and natural immunity, but slightly higher for natural immunity. Then came the sell tactics, the guilt tactic, and the testimonies from both sides. In which case, I am not buying it--or taking it for "free", paid for by my own tax money.

But I'm not "anti-vax"--it's not a vaccine. And I am not afraid of it. If they held me down and gave it to me by force--no weapon raised against me shall prosper. Vipers and sticks and stones, I'm not afraid of. To me it is like food dedicated to idols--there is really no power there either way. The power of life and death belongs to God.

In God we trust.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It just sounded like the crowd saying, "Jump!"

In the beginning, before things went supernova political, the stats were close to equal between the vaccine and natural immunity, but slightly higher for natural immunity. Then came the sell tactics, the guilt tactic, and the testimonies from both sides. In which case, I am not buying it--or taking it for "free", paid for by my own tax money.

But I'm not "anti-vax"--it's not a vaccine. And I am not afraid of it. If they held me down and gave it to me by force--no weapon raised against me shall prosper. Vipers and sticks and stones, I'm not afraid of. To me it is like food dedicated to idols--there is really no power there either way. The power of life and death belongs to God.

In God we trust.

So I take it you didn't get it either. I'm just wondering if you heard God's voice? He IS speaking. I just wondered how many on these forums didn't get it BECAUSE they HEARD God tell them not to.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I take it you didn't get it either. I'm just wondering if you heard God's voice? He IS speaking. I just wondered how many on these forums didn't get it BECAUSE they HEARD God tell them not to.
No, and no.

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe. But, when I heard the voice of God yell "NO!" I knew it was God and wondered if I was the only one who heard Him say that because of the flack I get on these "Christian" forums whenever I say "God spoke to me." So I KNOW not everyone is Spirit filled on here and on the other Christian site on which I'm also called names. That is why I only addressed this to the Spirit-filled believers, meaning who are "hot" and "cold" (refreshing), and not the lukewarm. I rarely hear these testimonies on here of people hearing God's voice. I suppose they get tired of the persecution also, but I give all the glory to God for His protection and His personal direction, and will not be silenced. And even if I got Covid, like one of my pastors, I still will not disobey God and get the jab, and neither did he. He obeyed. Personally, I'm standing on His promise to the Philadelphians of Revelation 3 that I will be kept. That doesn't mean pre-trib raptured, it means protected. Lukewarm Christians will have to make up their minds to let Jesus inside of them, instead of Him just being on the outside of their heart's door knocking. He wants to clothe them in white instead of letting them run around naked and unsaved. They will have to make a big decision to choose Jesus at the cost of loosing their head, but it would be worth it to have eternal life.
I must admit im lukewarm myself. I feel my spirit is very willing but also at war with my flesh which is very weak

I do admire that your able to hear Gods voice and how strong your faith is. Im also sorry to hear that you have been called names. Rejection doesnt feel good especially when it comes from other believers

But anyways just wanted to say i like your username, i find learning about how people lived in the past to be very interesting. And i hope it doesnt come down to you getting Covid, I pray the Lord keeps you healthy!

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When you got Spirit-filled didn't God give you the ability to hear His voice? Or do you think He said to get it. Or was it all up to you?

I'm just curious because I'm hearing of others who, like me, heard God say "NO!" loud and clear. Some have even gotten Covid but still won't get the vaccine. So far, I haven't had a sniffle or a cough.

Is that your definition of Spirit filled - that someone agrees with you?
Hmm!

Reactions: marks

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that your definition of Spirit filled - that someone agrees with you?
Hmm!

Agrees with me? You don't understand. Agrees with God that has spoken to me and many other Spirit-filled Christians. Do you agree with the apostles? Well that is agreeing with God who spoke to us through their writing what He inspired them to say.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Agrees with me? You don't understand. Agrees with God that has spoken to me and many other Spirit-filled Christians. Do you agree with the apostles? Well that is agreeing with God who spoke to us through their writing what He inspired them to say.

It is a well known fact that none of the apostles ever received a flu shot. It is almost certain that Jesus didn't either.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God spoke to me about it, but he didn't say not to or to do it. I got the impression that he was not concerned about the flesh.

Those who are v'd get a card or something. That may change to a chip implanted.

What did He say exactly?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have only heard locutions (it was four words) once, years ago, but not about a shot. However, I’ve not gotten the shot. Firstly, it all felt hinky to me. Secondly, I won’t die by anything unless and until it’s my time. I don’t get flu shots or routine screenings either. I only go to a doctor or hospital when I have a problem and am in pain. I’ve only needed a doctor once in the last 20 years, when my appendix burst, which was about a year before I turned to God. I would go to a doctor if I had a problem or was in severe pain. (But first I would pray. I would always pray God take away the pain first).

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

have you ever been sick ?
have you ever been to the doctor ?