Today’s Jews the same as the ones in the Bible?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the 17th century, English Bibles have the words ‘Jew’ and ‘Jews’ inserted into them. The word ‘Jew’ occurs about 30 times and ‘Jews’ over 240 times depending on the version. These words represent those that lived in Judea and/or those that were Judahites from the tribe of Judah; one of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Are these English transliterated words appropriate and accurate today?

Are these words applicable to those called a Jew today?

Do these words cause confusion today?

Something to consider:

A symbol conceived, simultaneously has an attached meaning. If this symbol becomes detached from its original meaning, and reattaches itself to another new or secondary meaning, the symbol becomes corrupt and therefore is discarded or restored to its original meaning.

I would like to hear your opinion.

So what say you?

Bless you,

APAK

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Per the Jewish historian Josephus (100 A.D.), the title of Jew originated from the tribe of Judah. And he said all the peoples that lived in the lands of Judea took that name, the when being the return of the house of Judah back to the holy land after their 70 years Babylon captivity. I believe the actual word meant a Judean, just like a foreigner who is from a different country that lives in New York city may very well begin to call themselves a New Yorker.

God gave Israel to defeat the nation of Edom (of Esau, Jacob's brother), and many of the seed of Esau then became Jews living in Judea. King Herod whom the Romans made political king over Judea in Jesus' day was actually a descendent of Esau. Thus many of Esau became Jews.

The Jews themselves have a distinction among them they themselves make; one group that call themselves Ashkenazi Jews, and then another group called Sephardic Jews.

Biblically, the Jews of the "house of Judah" represented eventually the tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi, along with some remnants of the northern ten tribes that sided with Judah when king Jeroboam of the northern kingdom setup calf idol worship in Dan and Bethel. The Levites among the northern ten tribes migrated south and joined with Judah because of Jeroboam setting up common priests of the people in the northern lands, thus preventing the Levites in the north from fulfilling their priestly duty.

Per 1 Kings 11 forward, God split old Israel into two separate kingdoms after Solomon's days. The ten northern tribed kingdom was called the "house of Israel" while the southern kingdom under Judah was called the "house of Judah". They had war against each other. Eventually God scattered the ten tribes out of the holy lands first, by the kings of Assyria. The house of Judah was left in the land only.

So the ten tribes never were known by the title of Jew.

That title of Jew applied to the house of Judah (tribes of Judah, Benjamin, Levi, and a small remnant of the ten tribes). This is why Apostle Paul said he was a Jew (Judean) though born of the tribe of Benjamin.

Today, the majority make the mistake of calling all born Israelites by the title of Jew when the ten northern tribes never took that title, and were scattered through the nations first with God causing them to lose their heritage as part of Israel.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the 17th century, English Bibles have the words ‘Jew’ and ‘Jews’ inserted into them. The word ‘Jew’ occurs about 30 times and ‘Jews’ over 240 times depending on the version. These words represent those that lived in Judea and/or those that were Judahites from the tribe of Judah; one of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Something to consider:

A symbol conceived, simultaneously has an attached meaning. If this symbol becomes detached from its original meaning, and reattaches itself to another new or secondary meaning, the symbol becomes corrupt and therefore is discarded or restored to its original meaning.

So what say you?

Bless you,

APAK

I agree! the word Jew is used as a stumbling stone of offence, Take for instance, John 6:41 - The Jews then Complained about Him, because He said, I am the bread which came down from Heaven. I do believe that Our Savior, was healing Jews, casting out demons from Jews, causing Jews that were blind to see, and lame to walk, so shouldn't the Scripture say The Religious Leaders then Complained about Him! He was teaching and Preaching to Jews, it was the Scribes and Pharisees that were trying to find Fault. The word Jew is used a lot in the book Of John!

All Jews are Hebrew's, but not all Hebrew's are Jews

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Per the Jewish historian Josephus (100 A.D.), the title of Jew originated from the tribe of Judah. And he said all the peoples that lived in the lands of Judea took that name, the when being the return of the house of Judah back to the holy land after their 70 years Babylon captivity. I believe the actual word meant a Judean, just like a foreigner who is from a different country that lives in New York city may very well begin to call themselves a New Yorker.

God gave Israel to defeat the nation of Edom (of Esau, Jacob's brother), and many of the seed of Esau then became Jews living in Judea. King Herod whom the Romans made political king over Judea in Jesus' day was actually a descendent of Esau. Thus many of Esau became Jews.

The Jews themselves have a distinction among them they themselves make; one group that call themselves Ashkenazi Jews, and then another group called Sephardic Jews.

Biblically, the Jews of the "house of Judah" represented eventually the tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi, along with some remnants of the northern ten tribes that sided with Judah when king Jeroboam of the northern kingdom setup calf idol worship in Dan and Bethel. The Levites among the northern ten tribes migrated south and joined with Judah because of Jeroboam setting up common priests of the people in the northern lands, thus preventing the Levites in the north from fulfilling their priestly duty.

Per 1 Kings 11 forward, God split old Israel into two separate kingdoms after Solomon's days. The ten northern tribed kingdom was called the "house of Israel" while the southern kingdom under Judah was called the "house of Judah". They had war against each other. Eventually God scattered the ten tribes out of the holy lands first, by the kings of Assyria. The house of Judah was left in the land only.

So the ten tribes never were known by the title of Jew.

That title of Jew applied to the house of Judah (tribes of Judah, Benjamin, Levi, and a small remnant of the ten tribes). This is why Apostle Paul said he was a Jew (Judean) though born of the tribe of Benjamin.

Today, the majority make the mistake of calling all born Israelites by the title of Jew when the ten northern tribes never took that title, and were scattered through the nations first with God causing them to lose their heritage as part of Israel.
Davy, that was a neat way to answer part of my question concerning the meaning of the words Jew and Jews as originally intended.

Now to introduce some info concerning another question. Are the Jews of today those that you have clearly articulated in you reply?

I will just add in snippets as the thread hopefully develops.

Through many changes in the English dialect and written language from Old English ‘Gyu,’ to ‘Iew’ we now have the word ‘Jew.’ with not only the generous dual meaning of anyone living in Judea or anyone of the house of Judah, it now includes being an Israelite of any tribe, and even an ancient Hebrew. So, since the 1600s the definition of a Jew means any person in the lineage of Abraham, to Jacob to even Christ.

Unfortunately, the Jews of today in my estimation do not fit in to any of the above discussion and of the original intend of the contracted word Jew/Jews.

From the mouth of a Jewish publication...

"Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a "Jew" or to call a contemporary Jew an "Israelite" or a "Hebrew." The first Hebrews may not have been Jews at all," The Jewish Almanac (1980)

You bet they were/are not. Virtually all Jews of today come from a different part of the world than Judea...more later on this..

Bless you,

APAK

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Davy, that was a neat way to answer part of my question concerning the meaning of the words Jew and Jews as originally intended.

Now to introduce some info concerning another question. Are the Jews of today those that you have clearly articulated in you reply?

I will just add in snippets as the thread hopefully develops.

Through many changes in the English dialect and written language from Old English ‘Gyu,’ to ‘Iew’ we now have the word ‘Jew.’ with not only the generous dual meaning of anyone living in Judea or anyone of the house of Judah, it now includes being an Israelite of any tribe, and even an ancient Hebrew. So, since the 1600s the definition of a Jew means any person in the lineage of Abraham, to Jacob to even Christ.

Unfortunately, the Jews of today in my estimation do not fit in to any of the above discussion and of the original intend of the contracted word Jew/Jews.

From the mouth of a Jewish publication...

"Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a "Jew" or to call a contemporary Jew an "Israelite" or a "Hebrew." The first Hebrews may not have been Jews at all," The Jewish Almanac (1980)

You bet they were/are not. Virtually all Jews of today come from a different part of the world than Judea...more later on this..

Bless you,

APAK

I don't go quite that far in the interpretation. Josephus who lived around 100 A.D. said it originated from the tribe of Judah, so that precludes any later Old English or European suggestions, etc.

It is incorrect to call a Hebrew a Jew, because the word Jew is derived from Judah according to Josephus, while the word Hebrew is derived from Eber whom Abraham was born of, and before Jacob (Israel) or Judah were born. That Almanac is correct on that point. The Hebrews existed prior to the Jews.

In the sense of a "contemporary Jew", that is pointing to a converted religious Jew not born of the seed of Israel. In that sense, it's very correct a "contemporary Jew" may not be an Israelite or a Hebrew. Just as the converted sons of Esau became Jews, can't call them Israelites or Hebrews. So that's the point that Almanac is actually making.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't go quite that far in the interpretation. Josephus who lived around 100 A.D. said it originated from the tribe of Judah, so that precludes any later Old English or European suggestions, etc.

It is incorrect to call a Hebrew a Jew, because the word Jew is derived from Judah according to Josephus, while the word Hebrew is derived from Eber whom Abraham was born of, and before Jacob (Israel) or Judah were born. That Almanac is correct on that point. The Hebrews existed prior to the Jews.

In the sense of a "contemporary Jew", that is pointing to a converted religious Jew not born of the seed of Israel. In that sense, it's very correct a "contemporary Jew" may not be an Israelite or a Hebrew. Just as the converted sons of Esau became Jews, can't call them Israelites or Hebrews. So that's the point that Almanac is actually making.

Well Davy, I was deliberately trying to protract my supporting facts over many responses. You are very sincere, precise and inquisitive in this subject that I will now dump out the gist of it all in an abbreviated form …..I hope it is all crystal clear.

The point I driving to, and that quote I gave also had in mind, is that 98% of those calling themselves a Jew today, from the State of Israel, America or anywhere today originated from the tribes of the Khazaria.

The Jews of today are from the tribes of Khazaria of the Northern shores and nestled between the Black and Caspian Seas. They were converted en-masse during the 7th to 8th centuries to the ‘Pharisaic religion’ by Rabbis from either Babylonia or those that fled lower central Europe to the Black sea region. They have no direct ancestral ties to either Palestine, Judea or Judah, let alone Edom.

These converted Jews from Khazaria, whether intentionally or not, have hijacked, and managed to impersonate the true people of God, with the generous help of unwitting Christians. Since about 500 AD, some Rabbis of unknown ancestry, forged their Babylonian Talmud, Torah and other writings together and formed their own foreign religion called Judaism. No Hebrew, Israelite, Judahite or Judean practiced anything called Judaism. The Pharisees would be the only ones that understand this religion called Judaism, as they were the founders of its original primitive form.

The featured hook nose is a common feature from this Asiatic-Turkish stock of the Jew today. I guess it is obvious.

The Jewish Encyclopedia: "Khazars, a non-Semitic, Asiatic, Mongolian tribal nation who emigrated into Eastern Europe about the first century, who were converted as an entire nation to Judaism in the seventh century by the expanding Russian nation which absorbed the entire Khazar population, and who account for the presence in Eastern Europe of the great numbers of Yiddish-speaking Jews in Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Galatia, Besserabia and Rumania."

Encyclopedia Britannica (15th edition): "Khazars, confederation of Turkic and Iranian tribes that established a major commercial empire in the second half of the 6th century, covering the southeastern section of modern European Russia...In the middle of the 8th century the ruling classes adopted Judaism as their religion."

Hundreds of thousands were converted from a Phallic worshipping group to a tribe transformed to Pharisaic beliefs, called Judaism.

There were many folks in the 17th and especially in the early 20th century that knew the ‘Jews’ from Eastern Europe (the most influential and powerful -Zionists) were driving their way into Palestine to seize the land by force that was never their own in the first place…..

The Outline of History. H. G. Wells, "It is highly probable that the bulk of the Jew's ancestors 'never' lived in Palestine 'at all,' which witnesses the power of historical assertion over fact."

Now for some glaring scientific data gathered over the 18 years…in 2 very short pharagraphs…it is all in public view today

In 2001, Dr. Ariella Oppenheim (a Jew), a biologist at Hebrew University, published the first extensive study of DNA and the origin of the Jews. Her research found that virtually all the Jews came from Khazar blood. ( I should have added a credit to the author/source here)

In 2012 and 2013 extensive DNA testing was performed on Jews, by Jewish researchers. This testing was also done in the state of Israel by Jews and found that at best 2% had direct ancestry to Judea. The Palestinian people have more in common with Judea. The Jews in the state of Israel are IMPOSTERS.

This is a big deal because many Christian folk think that the contemporary Jew is from the land of Palestine and Judea, and they count on this fact to merge or support their 19th century theories of the Rapture, the future Temple etc....on this basis.

This to me is great deception of monumental proportions….

Is this the great deception spoke of that would just fall short of fooling the elect?

The symbol ‘Jew’ lost its original meaning and must be restored! Either change the word 'Jew' and 'Jews' in scripture to reflect the Aramaic or Greek forms as they were originally, or change the word for contemporary Jews to neo-Jews or something of similar title.

My intention for this thread, is not to condemn any Jew, just to make clear that some self-styled and especially powerful Zionist Jews have deliberately hijacked the original meaning of the word and symbol called 'Jew.'

Half of my swimming pool buddies today are Jews – Orthodox to Reformed… they are decent human beings. I guess might say the same of me.

Bless you,

APAK

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Davy, I was deliberately trying to protract my supporting facts over many responses. You are very sincere, precise and inquisitive in this subject that I will now dump out the gist of it all in an abbreviated form …..I hope it is all crystal clear.

The point I driving to, and that quote I gave also had in mind, is that 98% of those calling themselves a Jew today, from the State of Israel, America or anywhere today originated from the tribes of the Khazaria.

The Jews of today are from the tribes of Khazaria of the Northern shores and nestled between the Black and Caspian Seas. They were converted en-masse during the 7th to 8th centuries to the ‘Pharisaic religion’ by Rabbis from either Babylonia or those that fled lower central Europe to the Black sea region. They have no direct ancestral ties to either Palestine, Judea or Judah, let alone Edom.

These converted Jews from Khazaria, whether intentionally or not, have hijacked, and managed to impersonate the true people of God, with the generous help of unwitting Christians. Since about 500 AD, some Rabbis of unknown ancestry, forged their Babylonian Talmud, Torah and other writings together and formed their own foreign religion called Judaism. No Hebrew, Israelite, Judahite or Judean practiced anything called Judaism. The Pharisees would be the only ones that understand this religion called Judaism, as they were the founders of its original primitive form.

The featured hook nose is a common feature from this Asiatic-Turkish stock of the Jew today. I guess it is obvious.

The Jewish Encyclopedia: "Khazars, a non-Semitic, Asiatic, Mongolian tribal nation who emigrated into Eastern Europe about the first century, who were converted as an entire nation to Judaism in the seventh century by the expanding Russian nation which absorbed the entire Khazar population, and who account for the presence in Eastern Europe of the great numbers of Yiddish-speaking Jews in Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Galatia, Besserabia and Rumania."

Encyclopedia Britannica (15th edition): "Khazars, confederation of Turkic and Iranian tribes that established a major commercial empire in the second half of the 6th century, covering the southeastern section of modern European Russia...In the middle of the 8th century the ruling classes adopted Judaism as their religion."

Hundreds of thousands were converted from a Phallic worshipping group to a tribe transformed to Pharisaic beliefs, called Judaism.

There were many folks in the 17th and especially in the early 20th century that knew the ‘Jews’ from Eastern Europe (the most influential and powerful -Zionists) were driving their way into Palestine to seize the land by force that was never their own in the first place…..

The Outline of History. H. G. Wells, "It is highly probable that the bulk of the Jew's ancestors 'never' lived in Palestine 'at all,' which witnesses the power of historical assertion over fact."

Now for some glaring scientific data gathered over the 18 years…in 2 very short pharagraphs…it is all in public view today

In 2001, Dr. Ariella Oppenheim (a Jew), a biologist at Hebrew University, published the first extensive study of DNA and the origin of the Jews. Her research found that virtually all the Jews came from Khazar blood. ( I should have added a credit to the author/source here)

In 2012 and 2013 extensive DNA testing was performed on Jews, by Jewish researchers. This testing was also done in the state of Israel by Jews and found that at best 2% had direct ancestry to Judea. The Palestinian people have more in common with Judea. The Jews in the state of Israel are IMPOSTERS.

This is a big deal because many Christian folk think that the contemporary Jew is from the land of Palestine and Judea, and they count on this fact to merge or support their 19th century theories of the Rapture, the future Temple etc....on this basis.

Is this the great deception spoke of that would just fall short of fooling the elect?

The symbol ‘Jew’ lost its original meaning and must be restored! Either change the word 'Jew' and 'Jews' in scripture to reflect the Aramaic or Greek forms as they were originally, or change the word for contemporary Jews to neo-Jews or something of similar title.

My intention for this thread, is not to condemn any Jew, just to make clear that some self-styled and especially powerful Zionist Jews have deliberately hijacked the original meaning of the word and symbol called 'Jew.'

Half of my swimming pool buddies today are Jews – Orthodox to Reformed… they are decent human beings. I guess might say the same of me.

Bless you,

APAK

Your claim of DNA proof is unreliable. Peoples have moved all over the areas of the world, most especially the Jews. The Jews, or Israelite's, or imposters as you say, have their origin in Abraham, the first Hebrew, who was Syrian. (Gen. 25:20), (Deut. 26:5) And those people the Syrians would have been moving all over also at the same time. Then in 721 B.C. you have the northern ten tribes carried away captive to other parts of the world. In 586 B.C you have the remaining Southern tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi, carried away by Babylon.

So, not only are the ten tribes scattered, but all twelve are scattered all over the world. But though they were scattered they had their Jewish or Israelite ways ingrained in them and kept their identity throughout the years. So that even at the time of Christ many knew the tribes of their origin. And James even writes to the 'twelve tribes which are scattered abroad'. (James 1:1) And Peter wrote to the 'strangers' which were those Jews scattered about Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia. (1 Peter 1:1) Today they only know that they are Jewish or Israelite. None can prove their tribe that I am aware of. The only Jew who can prove His genealogy today is Jesus Christ.

Yes, the Israelite's of today are made up of those descendants of Abraham. And though they might not at this time be able to trace their tribe, rest assured there will come a day when they can. Because God can. And God specifically identifies the twelve tribes of Israel as constituting the 144,000 in the book of Revelation. (Rev. 7:1-8)

That Palestinians can be seen to have come from that area also is no big surprise. It is their ancestors that God kicked out of the land and gave to Israel. The Israelites there today are not imposters. They are in unbelief for the most part. But that will change. They belong there because God gave them the land.

Stanger

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger: As a brother in Christ I do respect your thinking, although it is not mine. Not trying to place the age card on you, let me know if you are in your 60s so I can apologize. Although, I used to believe in some, if not all and more of what you are writing nearly 35 years ago. It never really panned out for me. I know this data I have presented is accurate. I will quietly collect more as time goes on.

I just see your answers and beliefs on this topic encouraging others not to find out and analyze for themselves. We have to keep an open mind. I also see your answers as being apologetic and assisting in keeping what I call this lie alive. Sorry if I come across a little firm. I believe it is very important to look at what I have presented seriously. Yes it can be a touchy subject to many. I just want the truth out there. If in 10 years I have been proven wrong they I will hear 'ye hear ye again' at the top of my lungs and say so...

You know if these fact are even 90 percent true it does account for many suspicious or controversial activities that have occurred over the last two to three hundred years. Exs: The birth of Zionism in the late 19th century. The introduction of Hebrew into Jewish schools for the first time. These folks never spoke Hebrew in their lives. Even the Israelites stopped using it as a common language hundreds of years before Christ. The coined term Zionists of 'anti-Semitism' when they themselves were never a Semite. The Palestinians were/ are of course.
Many in Europe were offing these Jews a place of their own ranging from Madagascar to Ethiopia, and never Palestine.
Many knew that Zionist were behind the movement of Jews from Russia and Poland into Palestine decades before WWII to eventually seize for themselves.....BL today, they have become the victim class of people whether by chance or design, by the Zionist and or ignorant Christians.

You know when I speak to another Jew I've known for many years on a personal basis, and he introduces the subject of the Holocaust. I give him my dollars worth, not my few cents. MORE Poles died under the same circumstances as the Jews, and were killed the same way and not how many folks believe. I have these facts as well. He shuts up pretty quickly.

I'm tired of the stories and that these people are the victims in life. The American culture is so gullible in this area. Better start looking behind the veil of these folks calling themselves Jews today and what they really represent. Have you read their Babylonian Talmud...see what they say about Christ and his true believers. I recently gave a presentation on Jewish genealogy (a hobby from about 35 years ago on genealogy in general) in their temple. I cut short of telling 50 people they were not Israelites or Hebrews for obvious reasons. The furthest I've ever gone back to some ones Jewish history is to Galacia (Ukraine), Kiev, Belarus, Poland. Black sea region. So not really far from the land of Khazaria.

Now I'm rambling.....

Bless you Stranger and I hope you can prove some of your prophetic theories to me. I will definitely read them....
I may change my Avatar to a mug of me....maybe better..

APAK
PS If you have read all my writings on this topic you must know I would never associate Christ in being a 'Jew' as the meaning is currently rigged

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
a few decades back I remember a booklet about the Ashkenazi Jews and the Sephardi Jews.
One being true, one being fake...if I remember rightly it somehow showed that the Hollywood Jews and the very wealthy ruling elite Jews, were not true Jews ...those who went to the gas chambers and defendants were the true Jews. The Ashkenazi.
But maybe this is off topic and not what this thread is all about.

Plus...I just remember there was also something about the Tsar of Russian trying to kill the fake jews because he knew they were getting very strong and trying to "take over the world"

As you can tell, I don't really know what I am talking about!

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bless you,

APAK

Yes, I am aware of the Khazar history. But I still leave room for the larger group of the "house of Judah" that stayed in Babylon after the 70 years captivity, and after that were further scattered in the nations. Because of the blindness God placed upon Israel in part according to brother Paul, we know those point to true ancestry from ancient Israel, even though they are blinded to The Gospel today. According to our Lord Jesus' parable of the tares of the field, none but Christ is able to separate the true seed from those who crept in. We will have to wait until the time when the tares are separated from the wheat at Christ's coming.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a few decades back I remember a booklet about the Ashkenazi Jews and the Sephardi Jews.
One being true, one being fake...if I remember rightly it somehow showed that the Hollywood Jews and the very wealthy ruling elite Jews, were not true Jews ...those who went to the gas chambers and defendants were the true Jews. The Ashkenazi.
But maybe this is off topic and not what this thread is all about.

Plus...I just remember there was also something about the Tsar of Russian trying to kill the fake jews because he knew they were getting very strong and trying to "take over the world"

As you can tell, I don't really know what I am talking about!

I find it amusing that people have nothing better to do than try to discredit others, by Race, Creed or Ethnic background, I can say for a surety that God knows who are his chosen, God said! ah if only they had the Heart. Gods Chosen will Have a Heart for Him, for there is nether Jew Or Gentile, who cares if their are true descendants of Abraham? Just be of the one Seed Of Abraham, the Son of God. Praise to God the Father and to Our Savior!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I am aware of the Khazar history. But I still leave room for the larger group of the "house of Judah" that stayed in Babylon after the 70 years captivity, and after that were further scattered in the nations. Because of the blindness God placed upon Israel in part according to brother Paul, we know those point to true ancestry from ancient Israel, even though they are blinded to The Gospel today. According to our Lord Jesus' parable of the tares of the field, none but Christ is able to separate the true seed from those who crept in. We will have to wait until the time when the tares are separated from the wheat at Christ's coming.

Davy, your idea of the resident remaining Judahites in Babylon is plausible although I think you might be looking for JUST a surviving blood line maintaining group identity to fulfill prophecy.

I don’t think it will be any of that…I must admit that this thread did not focus on the spiritual line of Israel or the Jew, which is the crux of Romans 11 and other associated scripture.

This thread just focuses on exposing the non-blood line of the Khazar Jew that have now formed as one group essentially on stolen land. This is not the way Romans 11 scripture will be fulfilled. The world though would like you to think so.

One other problem with Romans 11 interpretations today is regarding the famous phrase for the Rapture and temple folks, ‘when the so-called gentiles come in.’ Are we really translating ‘gentiles’ correctly? You know the term gentile or gentiles is derived from Latin. It became another confusing symbol like Jew and is used to boost the false image of the modern Jew. I might just do a thread on the symbol gentile and show how it is used today to benefit the secondary modern meaning for a Jew. I’m glad you referred to Romans 11.

I just need some time to figure out how I will approach it.

I believe that when Romans 11 and other scripture are fulfilled in the future it won’t be in the form of one visible group and one blood line of Israel coming to Christ. No, that is too obvious and simplistic. This is what potentially we see today in the fake political state of Israel. Do they really think their flag symbol is biblical? David never had a star, he has a shield. The symbol is a Kabbalah symbol depicting male and fertility organs. Their symbol of the image of man (kind).

Since Paul spoke of Israel being restored, the true blood lines of Israel have been converted to Christ and are continuing to be converted, quietly without any fanfare, all over the world. These folks don’t even know their blood line is of any of the 12 tribes of Israelite. They could be you or me. And when the number of people planned for rebirth arrives, Paul’s inspired words will have come to fruition.

Bless you,

APAK

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Gods Chosen People are revealed in Scripture.

Israel
House of David
City of Jerusalem
Everlasting Throne king David occupied
Land promised to Abraham as inheritance
All men with the Seed of God
...are called Children of Abraham
...are called sons of God
...are called faithful
...are called inheritors of Abraham's land
...are called accounted righteous
...are called saints
...are called the elect
...are called Gods inheritance

Many are called; few are chosen.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not mention the Hebrews, the Jews, the Gentiles...

Because as in all things God created and made, they become corrupt, distorted, mixed and jumbled as men attempt to record the "facts", men have their own mindful understanding, facts they guess, facts they philosophize, facts that foster favors, facts that snare, facts for revenge, facts they find secures their political or power stance....IOW often times, what suits them: fables, false, partly true, passed off as "true facts".

Whenever men succeed at corrupting what the Lord has prepared....the Lord PROVIDES a WAY for the ones WHO DESIRE to overcome the World.

Regardless of the Era; the WAY is ALWAYS:
OF, BY, and THROUGH Him!!

Endless Thankfulness, Love, Blessings to our
Great Lord God Almighty.

God Bless,
Taken

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Something to consider:

So what say you?

Bless you,

APAK
Christ is "the Last."

Therefore, can there really be any advantage to preforming a postmortem examination and cause of death after the fact, since "It is finished?"

"For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together."

Reactions: APAK

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Davy, your idea of the resident remaining Judahites in Babylon is plausible although I think you might be looking for JUST a surviving blood line maintaining group identity to fulfill prophecy.

I don’t think it will be any of that…I must admit that this thread did not focus on the spiritual line of Israel or the Jew, which is the crux of Romans 11 and other associated scripture.

This thread just focuses on exposing the non-blood line of the Khazar Jew that have now formed as one group essentially on stolen land. This is not the way Romans 11 scripture will be fulfilled. The world though would like you to think so.

One other problem with Romans 11 interpretations today is regarding the famous phrase for the Rapture and temple folks, ‘when the so-called gentiles come in.’ Are we really translating ‘gentiles’ correctly? You know the term gentile or gentiles is derived from Latin. It became another confusing symbol like Jew and is used to boost the false image of the modern Jew. I might just do a thread on the symbol gentile and show how it is used today to benefit the secondary modern meaning for a Jew. I’m glad you referred to Romans 11.

I just need some time to figure out how I will approach it.

I believe that when Romans 11 and other scripture are fulfilled in the future it won’t be in the form of one visible group and one blood line of Israel coming to Christ. No, that is too obvious and simplistic. This is what potentially we see today in the fake political state of Israel. Do they really think their flag symbol is biblical? David never had a star, he has a shield. The symbol is a Kabbalah symbol depicting male and fertility organs. Their symbol of the image of man (kind).

Since Paul spoke of Israel being restored, the true blood lines of Israel have been converted to Christ and are continuing to be converted, quietly without any fanfare, all over the world. These folks don’t even know their blood line is of any of the 12 tribes of Israelite. They could be you or me. And when the number of people planned for rebirth arrives, Paul’s inspired words will have come to fruition.

Bless you,

APAK

I understand what you're saying, but I can't agree with all that. Romans 11 reveals a portion of the seed of Israel that God blinded so The Gospel would go to the Gentiles, and the idea of Gentiles there simply means a non-Israelite, from the Greek word ethnos, which is where we get our English word ethnic.

Per 1 Kings 11, God also promised David, and Jerusalem, that He would always leave one tribe in the lands there after He split old Israel into two kingdoms. Even during the Babylon captivity of the house of Judah, there still was a poor remnant that remained in the land. And today there is an authentic remnant of the returned house of Judah there still. They may be a small remnant, but they are still there per God's promise. And we know that's who Apostle Paul was talking about in Romans 11 that were blinded to The Gospel, because Paul is speaking about his brethren of the house of Judah as shown by verses like Romans 11:7 & 8, which was from the Book of Isaiah about Judah and Jerusalem.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger: As a brother in Christ I do respect your thinking, although it is not mine. Not trying to place the age card on you, let me know if you are in your 60s so I can apologize. Although, I used to believe in some, if not all and more of what you are writing nearly 35 years ago. It never really panned out for me. I know this data I have presented is accurate. I will quietly collect more as time goes on.

I just see your answers and beliefs on this topic encouraging others not to find out and analyze for themselves. We have to keep an open mind. I also see your answers as being apologetic and assisting in keeping what I call this lie alive. Sorry if I come across a little firm. I believe it is very important to look at what I have presented seriously. Yes it can be a touchy subject to many. I just want the truth out there. If in 10 years I have been proven wrong they I will hear 'ye hear ye again' at the top of my lungs and say so...

You know if these fact are even 90 percent true it does account for many suspicious or controversial activities that have occurred over the last two to three hundred years. Exs: The birth of Zionism in the late 19th century. The introduction of Hebrew into Jewish schools for the first time. These folks never spoke Hebrew in their lives. Even the Israelites stopped using it as a common language hundreds of years before Christ. The coined term Zionists of 'anti-Semitism' when they themselves were never a Semite. The Palestinians were/ are of course.
Many in Europe were offing these Jews a place of their own ranging from Madagascar to Ethiopia, and never Palestine.
Many knew that Zionist were behind the movement of Jews from Russia and Poland into Palestine decades before WWII to eventually seize for themselves.....BL today, they have become the victim class of people whether by chance or design, by the Zionist and or ignorant Christians.

You know when I speak to another Jew I've known for many years on a personal basis, and he introduces the subject of the Holocaust. I give him my dollars worth, not my few cents. MORE Poles died under the same circumstances as the Jews, and were killed the same way and not how many folks believe. I have these facts as well. He shuts up pretty quickly.

I'm tired of the stories and that these people are the victims in life. The American culture is so gullible in this area. Better start looking behind the veil of these folks calling themselves Jews today and what they really represent. Have you read their Babylonian Talmud...see what they say about Christ and his true believers. I recently gave a presentation on Jewish genealogy (a hobby from about 35 years ago on genealogy in general) in their temple. I cut short of telling 50 people they were not Israelites or Hebrews for obvious reasons. The furthest I've ever gone back to some ones Jewish history is to Galacia (Ukraine), Kiev, Belarus, Poland. Black sea region. So not really far from the land of Khazaria.

Now I'm rambling.....

Bless you Stranger and I hope you can prove some of your prophetic theories to me. I will definitely read them....
I may change my Avatar to a mug of me....maybe better..

APAK
PS If you have read all my writings on this topic you must know I would never associate Christ in being a 'Jew' as the meaning is currently rigged

The Jews in the land of Israel today are of the Jews who God cast out of the land in 721 B.C. and 586 B.C and 70 A.D. They, as I said, have come from all over because God has scattered them all over. God has now got them in the land. All that is left if for Him to fulfill His purpose for them, either by judgement or being blessed with salvation. Both will occur.

If they are not of the people I described, then they cannot receive of the judgement that is left for them. They will receive of that judgement because they are true to their fathers at this time in rejecting their God and Messiah.

Stranger

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand what you're saying, but I can't agree with all that. Romans 11 reveals a portion of the seed of Israel that God blinded so The Gospel would go to the Gentiles, and the idea of Gentiles there simply means a non-Israelite, from the Greek word ethnos, which is where we get our English word ethnic.

Per 1 Kings 11, God also promised David, and Jerusalem, that He would always leave one tribe in the lands there after He split old Israel into two kingdoms. Even during the Babylon captivity of the house of Judah, there still was a poor remnant that remained in the land. And today there is an authentic remnant of the returned house of Judah there still. They may be a small remnant, but they are still there per God's promise. And we know that's who Apostle Paul was talking about in Romans 11 that were blinded to The Gospel, because Paul is speaking about his brethren of the house of Judah as shown by verses like Romans 11:7 & 8, which was from the Book of Isaiah about Judah and Jerusalem.

Davy: Not to detract from what you are saying, although I need to start a thread on the term gentile as a cousin to this thread....

Yes, always leaving a remnant in the 'land.' This could be case although it would not be a major event if they were led to Christ..and I suspect not as 'one call' to come to the front of the pews....

Bless you,

APAK

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Something to consider:

So what say you?

Bless you,

APAK

why don't you investigate what the Israelites suffered in WWII at the hands of Germany and see for yourself if "Jew" is understood as sons of Abraham Isaac and Jacob or not. the whole world understands what is meant by the word "Jew" no matter its origin.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DPMartin:

It is unfortunate what warfare causes – death, disease, salvation and destruction. There are no winners.

As a Christian, I’m loyal and care what happens to my brethren, first. I do consider and love others in the process including these mostly Khazarian Jews that were killed in WWII. This comes from the heart.

And yes, I have done a VERY in-depth study of what happened to these Jews during WWII.

My fellow brethren compared with Jew/Jew(ish) losses were killed in the ratio of at least 20:1 during the 20th century and into this one.

There are many monuments representing the ‘Holocaust,’ a burnt offering to God as these Jews brazenly called it, with agreement from sympathetic and gullible Christians. Yes, many Jews realize that this term is offensive to others and insist they meant Shoah (complete devastation), although they do not discourage the more dramatic term to be prevalent.

Where are the monuments to my fellow Christian brethren?

Where are the Chinese, Russian, Polish, German, Syrian, Lebanese, Africa nations, French, English American, New Zealand, Australian, Canadian etc., monuments to my brethren believers in Christ? My God knows of all of them well.

Were their lives not worth a Jew life? All I see are the MANY 'Holocaust' monuments to these non-ethnic Jews.

Using the term ‘Holocaust’ since 1957, for the death of these Jews or anyone else is a mockery to God. The term was intended for a sacred purpose, to sacrifice life on the alter to God. I cannot tell you in words how even blasphemous it is to use this term. It is the height of arrogance and pride. I hope you understand my meaning.

Where is the monument, like for others, like my Dad’s family and his ancestors? Many were rounded up in cattle cars at gun point and rode the rails to the Tundra of Russia during the start of WWII. I was one of the 7% born years later, outside of the WWII killing fields as my Dad escaped – was not killed or forced to become a Soviet citizen in a gulag or a part of a family commune. I was born near a refugee relocation camp and lived on it for a few months with my sister.

We see Christians in Syria today that have it worse, and these Jews in the state of Israel (and yes our own government and many others) are not really sympathetic to their plight. In fact, the Zionist Jew cannot wait to steal their land from under them, for themselves, as they say God gave it to them.

Are you really being fair in your assessment?

I know that emotions and feeling get loose in anyone, like mine are here, and they cannot be trusted to lead a person to the knowledge of the truth.

I gather you are a believer in Christ?

Bless you,

APAK