Tokyo Introduces Transparent Toilet Rooms

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those things would require a fair bit of bravery to use for sure. Not everyone would go for it, even if there weren't other options around.

I'm sort of wondering what the purpose for it is anyways. :/

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To give the benefit of the doubt there's a playground area. I would want to see if my child is safe if I had to really go I guess. But i don't know.

Yes but would you feel safe about your child going into one of those things? I wouldn't.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you already know the answer to that :) i dont live in tokyo and was trying to think positively i guess. Who knows.

Never mind. I see you edited this before I could respond lol

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I havent edited and you can still express how you feel. I don't typically disagree with anyone wanting to protect their own and others privacy. I don't disagree. But I mean it's a discussion board. If I want to find a 0.99 % of positivity I'm usually shocked at myself. It wasn't really against anyone lol

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does that have to do with the restroom being transparent though?
If a person leaves a mess, everyone will see it when they are done...
full

You know if America had transparent restrooms then this prank never would have worked. :D
full
(There was no room for a sink in those stalls... :confused:)
I'm sort of wondering what the purpose for it is anyways. :/
So everyone can see that there are no weirdos present, prior to use.
I would want to see if my child is safe if I had to really go I guess.
It is not one-way glass. It is opaque in both directions.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Ikr? What does that have to do with the restroom being transparent though?
Restrooms being transparent and restrooms being unisex are entirely two different things. However, things are much scarier with the new transgender law being in effect if you're a girl/woman versus being a boy/man. Cause if you have a "woman" that still looks like a man coming into your restroom then it does in fact get very scary. I wouldn't want to have to worry about a man might have accidentally seeing me do my business either. You made me think about this video with the bathroom attendant though. XD

But now you also put off all these; anger, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. Colossians 3:v.8

11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.
12 And all the devils besought JESUS, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand and were choked in the sea.

Yeah, the swines died in the sea, but the unclean spirits no, and they are still continue entering in "swines" in the whole world of Devil, in the world of the darkness. Soon their king, the king of the darkness, will be cast down into the bottomless pit. The times for his prison have arrived.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though I'm hearing about this a year later I found this rather interesting and somewhat disturbing that I thought that I would share it with you guys. What happens if somebody forgets to lock the door or it malfunctions or something? o_O

This is hilarious. I couldn't use it.

Reactions: April_Rose

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
With my luck there'd be a power failure while I'm in one of those.
The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble. Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.
Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away. For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Yeah, but isn't that a good thing though? Wouldn't it mean that nobody would be able to see you anyways if everything was dark?
The upright shall dwell in the earth, and the perfect shall remain in it. But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
No. The shading is probably the part that is powered by electricity. Right? The power goes down and, walla, no more privacy. :oops:
Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee: To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things.;

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Oh yeah,.. you have a point lol
An hypocrite with his mouth destroy his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered. By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted: but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You know if America had transparent restrooms then this prank never would have worked.
A man shall be commended according to his wisdom: but he that is of a perverse heart shall be despised.
The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips: but the just shall come out of trouble. The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. It is not good to accept the person of the wicked, to overthrow the righteous in Judgment.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Those things would require a fair bit of bravery to use for sure. Not everyone would go for it, even if there weren't other options around.
See, a fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself. When the wicked cometh, then cometh also contempt, and with ignominy reproach.