Trees

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One I wrote 2013 sometime

See what mans thinking has done, people say, why isnt God doing anything, its because " MAN ", wont let Him.

Joh_14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Yes, Jesus raised the dead, Jesus walked on water, Jesus healed the sick, caused the blind to see, the lame to walk the possessed to be set free, but " man wont let Him do anything through unbelief", and because men would rather believe a book written but men than Jesus is who is the truth, rather spend their lives trying to figure it all out instead of asking Jesus, how it is. rather listen to men than the Holy Spirit.

When I return will I find faith upon the earth?,, yes you will Lord but not where men expect it to be.

There are 3 types of Christians, the Bonsai tree christian, who go to church read the bible but go no further. their roots are shallow God is this little tub just big enough to allow them to live, they are ugly grotesque, deformed spiritually because they have no depth.

Than there is the Out door pot christian, the one who has sought God but still stuck in religion, mens works mens, doctrines mens way still not giving God the room He needs to work, so their pot is a little bigger their roots a little deeper they grow a little taller, they look a little better, they may even produce fruit, but their growth is still stunted, limited by the way they limit God.

Then there is the giant redwoods, the ones who have given everything over to God, they have stepped away from religion and works, they have sought after Christ with all their hearts, they have taken away the boundaries set by their limited imaginations and given God room to move, no longer are their roots limited by the shallowness of their religion and thinking, but now it is in the good clean earth, their roots go deep, their branches reach out into heaven , striving to receive more light , they draw nigh to heaven seeking the things of God, crying out " let your will be done in my life and upon this earth”, its these that will soon be released upon this earth, walking in spirit and in power, for God has a few remnant left as He always does.

Joh_3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Trees need light to grow as do we.

Amen

in All His Love