Trial run... Or the real thing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there
Yesterday I heard "a new one to me"...
The man was saying -
" I believe in a year maybe, that 'they' will make a mediatory inoculation again the C-19 virus (even though it is changing itself every month and wont be the same in a year) I believe that within the vaccination will be a material code so that everyone has a marker tracker. If people refuse to take the vaccination they will not be allowed to buy anything and banned from all public places.
If they keep refusing to take the vaccine they will be charged for being a liability to children and old people, therefore imprisoned and locked away. >

How do you like them apples? What dreams are made of eh.

"When you are a Bear of Very Little brain, and you Think Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.”
~ Winnie-The- Pooh ~
I love your attitude and stance on this subject,,thanks Helen

Have a great week...

Blessings,

APAK

Reactions: Helen

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our country is far less at risk from the coronavirus than it is from the thousands of small and large authoritarians who have suddenly flexed their muscles across the country. President Trump would do well to end this ridiculous shutdown so that Americans can get on with their lives and get back to work.

Americans should remember the tyrants who locked them down next time they go to the ballot box. Let’s demand an end to the shutdown so we can resurrect our economy, our lives, and our liberties!
What is higher ?

The ballot box, or

THE THRONE ROOM ?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I love your attitude and stance on this subject,,thanks Helen

Have a great week...

Blessings,

APAK

Oh my goodness, I needed that laugh. In you post when you quoted me I suddenly saw my glaring miss spellings and auto corrects...
Loved the 'mediatory' instead of mandatory...:D

Usually Enoch points them out to me...but he was missing in action today.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Keraz ...not buying into this salvation theory of a triumphant one event physical war that introduces a 'Christian' occupied land..

I'm afraid I'm more cautious and conservative in my beliefs of this area of scripture you posed; for example Isaiah 6:1-12.
I do not 'see' a future 'Christian' nation created on earth and occupying lands that was permanently lost in the OT for spiritual wickedness. And then your support for it by being creative with the words 'blazing torch' as part of an act of physical war that will cause it. No, this glory began especially with the works of Yahshua, not by a future victory from war.

Just a quick commentary of say Isaiah 6:1-4 tells me this:

Zion refers to the Mount that Jerusalem sits on. The two terms are used synonymous.

YHWH gave (shall give) glory to ‘his people’ and their ‘new’ city, Jerusalem. It again will shine for all the nations to see and to know of YHWH’s hand in the matter. This is a future prophecy.

The effect of this new glory shall extend to all tribes of the world. And we know it began through Yahshua, his Son. Righteousness was extended to all those that YHWH selected from all nations around the globe. This glory and grace of YHWH for all nations is still ongoing today.

The new name to be given to the reborn spiritual Israel from all nations is still in our future. We are precious and the glory of our Father, YHWH. The saints shall be called ‘my delight’ (Hephzibah) and the land shall be called ‘married’ (Beulah) or wedded to YHWH through his Son, Yahshua – the marriage of the Lamb (Rev 19:7). This is a future depiction of the new Zion or new Jerusalem not on the earth, not on a lost piece of land brought by a victorious war. This land you are using and preserving into the future was lost permanently through spiritual wickedness and a divorce decreed by YHWH. It is not intended to be preserved for some future domain and inhabited solely by Christians.

And her salvation....As a lamp that burns or as a burning torch is an expression of the permanence and victory of SPIRITUAL salvation for YHWH's people through Christ, NOT a PHYSICAL salvation from a single future physical war event.

Bless you,

APAK

I do not think that there will be enough time to do anything peaceful and at a normal rate during this time of tribulation. Revelation says God seals the 144K via his angels. Then they will be God’s witnesses during the sounding of the trumpets.

The church will be redundant. For that reason, the church will not be here.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there
Yesterday I heard "a new one to me"...
The man was saying -
" I believe in a year maybe, that 'they' will make a mandatory inoculation again the C-19 virus (even though it is changing itself every month and wont be the same in a year) I believe that within the vaccination will be a material code so that everyone has a marker tracker. If people refuse to take the vaccination they will not be allowed to buy anything and banned from all public places.
If they keep refusing to take the vaccine they will be charged for being a liability to children and old people, therefore imprisoned and locked away.
Maybe this is "the Mark of the beast" >

How do you like them apples? What dreams are made of eh.

"When you are a Bear of Very Little brain, and you Think Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.”
~ Winnie-The- Pooh ~
I think Satan would like to be more direct, and conspiracy of government involvement is a smoke screen.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The church will be redundant. For that reason, the church will not be here.
God didn't need to use the church to spread the good news. He could have used any other means, but He chose the church. And if there's a select group in the last days to finish that work, that doesn't mean the church is redundant, because the church, throughout the last 2000 years, has accomplished more than just preaching the gospel. In fact, her greatest work is yet to come, for during the final darkest hours of mankind's history, God's people, through living in righteousness and holiness despite the opposition of the rest of the planet and in the most trying of circumstances, will bring the greatest glory to God and prove for all eternity and to all peoples far and wide, that God is love.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God didn't need to use the church to stead the good news. He could have used any other means, but He chose the church. And if there's a select group in the last days to finish that work, that doesn't mean the church is redundant, because the church, throughout the last 2000 years, has accomplished more than just preaching the gospel. In fact, her greatest work is yet to come, for during the final darkest hours of mankind's history, God's people, through living in righteousness and holiness despite the opposition of the rest of the planet and in the most trying of circumstances, will bring the greatest glory to God and prove for all eternity and to all peoples far and wide, that God is love.
NO.
Sorry,
but that is not what Scripture says is happening, nor what will happen.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God didn't need to use the church to spread the good news. He could have used any other means, but He chose the church. And if there's a select group in the last days to finish that work, that doesn't mean the church is redundant, because the church, throughout the last 2000 years, has accomplished more than just preaching the gospel. In fact, her greatest work is yet to come, for during the final darkest hours of mankind's history, God's people, through living in righteousness and holiness despite the opposition of the rest of the planet and in the most trying of circumstances, will bring the greatest glory to God and prove for all eternity and to all peoples far and wide, that God is love.
We shall see. Either you will be here and the church will not, or you will be suprised to see yourself going up into the clouds.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have Scripture to prove contrary?
Yes. I'm currently doing chores and posting as able... later today I will post some, God Willing.
But first, do you agree that God's Word, Scripture, is THE STANDARD, is TRUTH, and never contradicts Itself, and never contradicts God's Plan and God's Purpose in Christ Jesus ? (because that is the only standard I know and live by, in line with all of His Revealed Word and in Jesus, in Harmony).

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Neither. (Neither is Scripturally sound nor truth)

Here you go again...just telling people that they are wrong in their belief and posts.
You don’t add blessing to this Site , you are just a negative drain here.

Do you never have something GOOD to say?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here you go again...just telling people that they are wrong in their belief and posts.

Stay tuned...... :)

(read some of the posts about how to heal, btw) Don't worry that a lot of things you once beleived, or were taught, are wrong -

instead, seek for what is true. Always.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. I'm currently doing chores and posting as able... later today I will post some, God Willing.
But first, do you agree that God's Word, Scripture, is THE STANDARD, is TRUTH, and never contradicts Itself, and never contradicts God's Plan and God's Purpose in Christ Jesus ? (because that is the only standard I know and live by, in line with all of His Revealed Word and in Jesus, in Harmony).
Yes, it is not my thoughts, but only the Word of God. You have to read and understand God’s Word.

Reactions: Joseph77

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Isn't it strange that the Centurion who no doubt supervised at the crucifixion recognised the Son of God whereas those entrusted with God's oracles railed at him and later pursued his followers.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, metaphorical. In the same way other biblical verses tell us God 'owns the cattle on a thousand hills', or 'a day in his court is better than a thousand elsewhere'...clearly the author intends to tell us that God owns all the cattle, and that a day in his courts is better than all else. 1000 is usually used to symbolize a large, and when done, 'complete amount of time' sort of number.
As far as Satan, yeah, we get that a lot! It's actually not that complicated. Rev 20, when read without an expectation that 'to be bound' HAS to mean absolutely and completely stopped, makes it clear. It tells us. It says that Satan is bound SO he cannot deceive the nations. We point back to where Jesus sends out the 70 to preach the gospel, and when they come back, amazed at their authority over demons in His name, he tells them the he 'saw Satan fall like lightning'. We also see Jesus telling his opponents that in order for him to 'plunder the strong mans house' he had to bind him. What sort of plundering did Christ come to do? What sort of thing is Satan now bound against? The going forth of the gospel. And we can see this again as we read on in Revelation 20. When Satan is 'released' from being bound, what does he do? He goes forth to deceive the nations....to gather them to battle against the Saints. If we look at 2 Thess 2, we see Paul telling us that the final Antichrist is being restrained. There is a 'restrainer' in place. But just before the end, the restrainer will be taken out of the way, and the Antichrist....who comes in the power of Satan...with deceiving lies, to deceive the nations...makes war on the Saints.
Basically, what we're saying is this: while Christians have had to deal with persecution over the years, there has been a divine mandate upon Satan...he and his minions have been restrained from gathering together the peoples of this world in a concerted effort (Armageddon if you like) to wipe the people of God and the gospel they carry, off the face of the earth. We have been free, since the cross, to take the gospel to all nations, not just the Jewish one. There will come a time when that mandate will lift and Satan will be able to bring all his wrath against us for a short time.
As well as the matter of whether a passage is using metaphorical language or not, it may also hang on whether the passage is about Jews, Gentiles or the church of God (1 Corinthians 10.32).

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As well as the matter of whether a passage is using metaphorical language or not, it may also hang on whether the passage is about Jews, Gentiles or the church of God (1 Corinthians 10.32).
I think at times it can be both Israel and Church. We see foreshadowing events all throughout scripture, but that doesn't make the 'first' event less real than the final event, if that makes sense. Likewise, the 'gentile' church, which was, in a very real sense, grafted into the elect nation of 'Israel', is heirs to the spiritual promises given to Abraham. In that way we (as gentile believers) can look forward to those promises being fully realized in the future when Christ returns. However, I think that also, in a very real sense, there remains a promise for national Israel too. Yes, they must come to Christ as Messiah...I don't hold to a separate salvational plan for them. But when we look at so many passages in the OT and then Romans 9-11, we form a pretty decent vision of the basis of our promises being built on the faithfulness of God's promises to the Jews.
So...I think its interconnected and...well...both. All. If that in any way makes sense.

Reactions: Jay Ross

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peace and safety time.

This video is giving me the spooks.

This is a nine screen view of the protests in various cities.

I don't know if it will be doing it when you look, but while I'm watching it, the crowd is chanting:

"NO JUSTICE. NO PEACE.

Over and over again while they are wearing COVID 19 masks and greeting each other with:

"Stay Safe.

Peace and safety.

When people are saying peace and safety.

It's an interesting link anyway.

I'll wait for all 9 cities to be saying No Justice, No Peace, before I take a stroke.

Stay Safe.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this pandemic really a Hoax? Looking that way..the number have be manufactured...for what? The major hospitals are empty at least in the USA..the famous Queens Elmhurst Hospital in NY is virtually empty....the news footage that folks have been seeing recycled day after day was staged to show a war zone and a constant line of people wanting to get tested....it is a lie...

APAK
I knew two guys that were sent home from Jersey Shore medical center to die because the hospital had no effective treatment for the virus, and they did. The virus is real enough, as is the pandemic, but the lethality of the virus (the estimated mortality rate) is much lower than originally projected. Testing of asymptomatic individuals indicates that many more people had the virus than those who experienced severe symptoms. It's a grim reaper taking mostly elderly people and those with weakened immune systems. Political ads in the US have made much of the fact that there's been twice as many deaths from the virus here than other nations worldwide, but that just reflects the fact that the US has twice the demographic percentage of elderly (65 years and up) as the worldwide demographic for that same age group (which makes up the majority of the fatalaties.)
As the lockdown policies have ramped up fear and anger in the local populations, we're already seeing outbursts of wrath at the protests going on in the US. I'm anticipating some serious escalation of violence in the middle east in July as a response to the planned annexation of occupied territories by Israel, and wouldn't be surprised if full scale war erupted, but none of this is prophecy, just observation and extrapolation. With Iran working hard at becoming another nuclear power, anything could happen.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew two guys that were sent home from Jersey Shore medical center to die because the hospital had no effective treatment for the virus, and they did. The virus is real enough, as is the pandemic, but the lethality of the virus (the estimated mortality rate) is much lower than originally projected. Testing of asymptomatic individuals indicates that many more people had the virus than those who experienced severe symptoms. It's a grim reaper taking mostly elderly people and those with weakened immune systems. Political ads in the US have made much of the fact that there's been twice as many deaths from the virus here than other nations worldwide, but that just reflects the fact that the US has twice the demographic percentage of elderly (65 years and up) as the worldwide demographic for that same age group (which makes up the majority of the fatalaties.)
As the lockdown policies have ramped up fear and anger in the local populations, we're already seeing outbursts of wrath at the protests going on in the US. I'm anticipating some serious escalation of violence in the middle east in July as a response to the planned annexation of occupied territories by Israel, and wouldn't be surprised if full scale war erupted, but none of this is prophecy, just observation and extrapolation. With Iran working hard at becoming another nuclear power, anything could happen.

Very astute and forward thinking of you....the annexation of the Palestinian property.....good one....it seems ripe for some violent action of there....

Reactions: michaelvpardo