Trinity vs. Tritheism: Understanding the Trinity.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whereas Orthodox recognizes his flesh has a human nature and his spirit a divine nature. Dual natures.
where in the bible (kjv) it says JESUS flesh has a human nature, which makes him to have a dual nature? book chapter and verse please.

PICJAG

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really feel sorry for you @justbyfaith. You are thoroughly deceived and rarely get any Scripture correct.

You've been warned enough, it's past time to avoid you.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I guess that is the treatment that I am to receive for that God has given me a revelation that is not accepted yet by the visible church. For I am called to cast my pearls before the proverbial swine; in the hopes that someone will find those pearls in the mud (after they have been trampled upon) and see the value that is inherent in them.

cont'd from #1098.

The push back you're doing is because you are wrong.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
where in the bible (kjv) it says JESUS flesh has a human nature, which makes him to have a dual nature? book chapter and verse please.

PICJAG

So you believe God died on the cross?

John 1:14
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

The KJV New Testament Greek Lexicon
Strong's Number:
1096 Browse Lexicon
Original Word
Word Origin
givnomai a prolongation and middle voice form of a primary verb
Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
Ginomai 1:681,117
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
ghin'-om-ahee Verb
Definition
  1. to become, i.e. to come into existence, begin to be, receive being
  2. to become, i.e. to come to pass, happen
    1. of events
  3. to arise, appear in history, come upon the stage
    1. of men appearing in public
  4. to be made, finished
    1. of miracles, to be performed, wrought
  5. to become, be made

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that was not the Question, but I'll address this one now.

Yes the "diversity" of God the Offspring did die FROM a NATURAL death which is the first death. God, the Lord Jesus, the diversity himself died from the natural blood he took on when he came into this world. and that blood of his, he gave to cleanes our sins. and yet he, GOD, died a NATURAL death for he was ALIVE before his flesh and blood body came into existance. so now he liveth for evermore as he did before taking on flesh and blood.

alway remember there are two kinds of DEATH.

PICJAG.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that was not the Question, but I'll address this one now.

Yes the "diversity" of God the Offspring did die FROM a NATURAL death which is the first death. God, the Lord Jesus, the diversity himself died from the natural blood he took on when he came into this world. and that blood of his, he gave to cleanes our sins. and yet he, GOD, died a NATURAL death for he was ALIVE before his flesh and blood body came into existance. so now he liveth for evermore as he did before taking on flesh and blood.

alway remember there are two kinds of DEATH.

PICJAG.

So you throw preexistence into your errors.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

John 1:14
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

The KJV New Testament Greek Lexicon
Strong's Number:
1096 Browse Lexicon
Original Word
Word Origin
givnomai a prolongation and middle voice form of a primary verb
Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
Ginomai 1:681,117
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
ghin'-om-ahee Verb
Definition
  1. to become, i.e. to come into existence, begin to be, receive being
  2. to become, i.e. to come to pass, happen
    1. of events
  3. to arise, appear in history, come upon the stage
    1. of men appearing in public
  4. to be made, finished
    1. of miracles, to be performed, wrought
  5. to become, be made
ERROR, I asked where in the bible it says the flesh pur Lord was in was "HUMAN" Flesh.

so give book chapter and verse to his HUMAN PARENTS WHO PRODUCED THAT FLESH HE CAME IN.

and take note, 1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you throw preexistence into your errors.
you say,
but the bible is clear. JESUS always was, always existed.

now that bible book chapter and verse as to the Lord Jesus having "HUMAN" flesh?

the floor is yours.

PICJAG.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, I asked where in the bible it says the flesh pur Lord was in was "HUMAN" Flesh.

so give book chapter and verse to his HUMAN PARENTS WHO PRODUCED THAT FLESH HE CAME IN.

and take note, 1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

PICJAG

And I answer. John 1:14.

Celestial bodies would be angels and the four living creatures.

Terrestrial life on earth.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you say,
but the bible is clear. JESUS always was, always existed.

now that bible book chapter and verse as to the Lord Jesus having "HUMAN" flesh?

the floor is yours.

PICJAG.

Jesus always existed as promise but did not exist as a living being until the incarnation.

Reactions: Nancy

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I answer. John 1:14.

Celestial bodies would be angels and the four living creatures.

Terrestrial life on earth.
ERROR again. now in your John 1:14 who was his human Father and Human Mother, book chapter and verse please.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus always existed as promise but did not exist as a living being until the incarnation.
Another ERROR on your Part. if this is true then answer the John 1:3 and the Isaiah 44:24 question, is this the same person in both verses? yes or No.

PICJAG.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG

Jesus was not conceived by sex.

Reactions: Nancy

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Word is Logos in the Greek and is stated to be God, not Jesus.
well let's see if that is true or not. as said to put this matter to bed is this. we say the God here in John 1:1 is Jesus, if not reconcile John 1:1 with Isaiah 44:24. we say it's the SAME Person. do you agree, yes or No?.

PICJAG.