Triplets (3 new born male babies)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, a lady gave birth to 3 male babies before few days, also this lady gave birth to 3 girl babies before. This lady & her husband are laboureres, but they are in a far away village, as far as i knew people goese to this village by walking or cycles or motorbikes. I think its not developed. This lady is finding difficult to feed her 3 new born babies, and care them, and 3 girl child. This lady and her husbsnd are believers but they go to an independent Pastor's house fellowship i think.

You can pray, God help and His hand of grace reach these 3 new born male babies and her parents and family.

Thanks!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, a lady gave birth to 3 male babies before few days, also this lady gave birth to 3 girl babies before. This lady & her husband are laboureres, but they are in a far away village, as far as i knew people goese to this village by walking or cycles or motorbikes. I think its not developed. This lady is finding difficult to feed her 3 new born babies, and care them, and 3 girl child. This lady and her husbsnd are believers but they go to an independent Pastor's house fellowship i think.

You can pray, God help and His hand of grace reach these 3 new born male babies and her parents and family.

Thanks!
I pray for their faith to be strong, knowing that God provides for His children, Amen!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Also praying!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for the babies and their mom and family, in Jesus name. Amen.

I know a woman who in the span of five years was pregnant twice. Giving birth each time to twins.