True Israel is Alive and Well.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
I do believe that some are chosen or called and predestined before the world began.
Does that make them better? As in Saul/Paul who was a murderer of Christians..
How does being predestined make him better?
He was no good until he was knocked off his horse and Christ got his attention.
I know so many of us Christians are not much good.

There is no mention of Cain being Adams seed, ever.
Not in the genealogies that I know of.

Many people are unaware of the Ish and Adam differences definitions of man in scripture.
Adam and Iysh both mean Man. but a different kind of man, at least spiritually and maybe even more.

Num 23:19 God is not a man(Iysh), that he should lie; neither the son of man(Adam), that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Several times the Hebrew word Iysh is used and it described a unrepentant man or liar.
Moses said he wasn't no Iysh. but an Adam.
I cant remember where and I believe David said something similar.
It seemed insulting to be called a Iysh.

Gen 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man(Iysh) from the LORD.

The first time Iysh was used was above. Why did Eve call her baby an Iysh and it was never named as Adams seed?

No where in the scripture does it say "all men were created equal"
God even viewed his people as somewhat superior to others..
Science studies does not show all men being of the same age or living long ago.
It appears some races are older than others.

Some men were called creatures or beast of the field and these were created on the 5th day unlike Adam.
they had hands and feet and were able to repent like the Adamites.
They were never leaders or as important as Adamites and they were treated much like cattle.
Controversial matter yes.

According to one translator of Aramaic OT scriptures he claims that there were races of men here when Adam was created. He dub them aboriginals.
How else would Cain find a wife in the land of Nod a.k.a Nomads?
To breed outside of your racial group was the death penalty and Adams sons were tricked into breeding with others or Cains seed, a big sin.
Christ had to come from the full blooded Adamic lineage.
Noah was perfect in his lineage or generations(offspring),

Why would Cain be scared of someone out there in the world killing him because of his murderous ways?
Who did Cain fear out there if Adams family were the only people living at that time?

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
Vet do you believe in a dual seed line of Genesis?
Cain was never mentioned as Adams seed.

to Satan's seed :
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Say what? You are trying to say that Cain was a seed of Satan? Do you know what is meant when it says Adam knew Eve? This is refering to having sex.

Genesis 4:1-2 (KJV)
[sup]1 [/sup]And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
[sup]2 [/sup]And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

From your flawed reasoning I could say the same for Able......he was not mentioned in the verse above as Adam's seed either. But notice that when Cain was born that Eve said that she had gotten a man (child) from the Lord.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I do believe that some are chosen or called and predestined before the world began.
Does that make them better? As in Saul/Paul who was a murderer of Christians..
How does being predestined make him better?
He was no good until he was knocked off his horse and Christ got his attention.
I know so many of us Christians are not much good.

There is no mention of Cain being Adams seed, ever.
Not in the genealogies that I know of.

Many people are unaware of the Ish and Adam differences definitions of man in scripture.
Adam and Iysh both mean Man. but a different kind of man, at least spiritually and maybe even more.

Num 23:19 God is not a man(Iysh), that he should lie; neither the son of man(Adam), that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Several times the Hebrew word Iysh is used and it described a unrepentant man or liar.
Moses said he wasn't no Iysh. but an Adam.
I cant remember where and I believe David said something similar.
It seemed insulting to be called a Iysh.

Gen 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man(Iysh) from the LORD.

The first time Iysh was used was above. Why did Eve call her baby an Iysh and it was never named as Adams seed?

No where in the scripture does it say "all men were created equal"
God even viewed his people as somewhat superior to others..
Science studies does not show all men being of the same age or living long ago.
It appears some races are older than others.

Some men were called creatures or beast of the field and these were created on the 5th day unlike Adam.
they had hands and feet and were able to repent like the Adamites.
They were never leaders or as important as Adamites and they were treated much like cattle.
Controversial matter yes.

According to one translator of Aramaic OT scriptures he claims that there were races of men here when Adam was created. He dub them aboriginals.
How else would Cain find a wife in the land of Nod a.k.a Nomads?
To breed outside of your racial group was the death penalty and Adams sons were tricked into breeding with others or Cains seed, a big sin.
Christ had to come from the full blooded Adamic lineage.
Noah was perfect in his lineage or generations(offspring),

Why would Cain be scared of someone out there in the world killing him because of his murderous ways?
Who did Cain fear out there if Adams family were the only people living at that time?

I'm familiar with the Hebrew differences in Gen.1:26-27, and in Gen.2:7 with the Hebrew article and particle pointing to a specific 'aadam'. And that's included in Gen.1. So I believe God created both 'mankind' (races), and the man Adam, on the 6th day. But they had separate dwellings.

I also believe strongly that Sargon I was Cain, and ancient Sumer was the "land of Nod" where Cain went to. The Sumerian people were already there in the land when Sargon I first appeared among them (per the Sumerian history in the Assyrian Tablets). Sargon's mask that's in the British museum reveals he was of Semitic origin while the Sumerians were not. And the Sumerian history shows Sargon was not of their people. Sayce's original date translation for Sargon appearing to the Sumerians was 3800 B.C., and Bishop Ussher's date for God creating Adam in His Garden was 4004 B.C., a mere 204 year difference between Adam and Sargon.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Say what? You are trying to say that Cain was a seed of Satan? Do you know what is meant when it says Adam knew Eve? This is refering to having sex.

Genesis 4:1-2 (KJV)
[sup]1 [/sup]And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
[sup]2 [/sup]And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

From your flawed reasoning I could say the same for Able......he was not mentioned in the verse above as Adam's seed either. But notice that when Cain was born that Eve said that she had gotten a man (child) from the Lord.
in Genesis 4:1-2 it is mentioned only once that Adam "knew" his wife, yet twice it is mentioned that she "bare" sons ( heteropaternal superfecundation ?). Advocates also believe an unmentioned act of infidelity is implied by reproductive and marital curses placed on Eve in Genesis 3:16, that otherwise seem inappropriate to merely eating a forbidden fruit. St. Paul seems to suggest as much in 2 Corinthians 11:2-3, where he may have implied that Eve was not a chaste virgin at the time Adam first had relations with her: "For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted..."

In the New Testament epistle of 1 John, ch. 3 v. xii it also states, "Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother." John also recorded in his gospel (8:44) that Christ said, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him." These passages, if taken literally as they are by advocates, seem to suggest that the New Testament writers believed that Cain, the first murderer, was indeed the serpent's seed.
Cain who was of that evil one. No descendant of Adam or Abraham was ever said to be "of that evil one", not even Esau unless you believe Judas was of Abraham which I do not.

The doctrine that Eve mated with the serpent, or with Satan, to produce Cain, has been taught in various forms for thousands of years, and it finds its earliest expression in Gnostic writings (e.g., the Gospel of Philip) and especially in Manichaean doctrines; however, it was by rejected many.

Eve was beguiled or seduced. the word is sexual and seduced was used by Paul and in Genesis.
Christ did point out that the evil Pharasee's were related to Cain who murdered the first prophet.
Abel as the first prophet.

From your flawed reasoning I could say you are wrong about Cain and Abel since Abel did not have any children to carry on Adams lineage therefore he would be omitted from the genealogy.
Cain didn't have any Adamic Blood so he was never mentioned in the genealogy of Adam.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
I'm familiar with the Hebrew differences in Gen.1:26-27, and in Gen.2:7 with the Hebrew article and particle pointing to a specific 'aadam'. And that's included in Gen.1. So I believe God created both 'mankind' (races), and the man Adam, on the 6th day. But they had separate dwellings.

I also believe strongly that Sargon I was Cain, and ancient Sumer was the "land of Nod" where Cain went to. The Sumerian people were already there in the land when Sargon I first appeared among them (per the Sumerian history in the Assyrian Tablets). Sargon's mask that's in the British museum reveals he was of Semitic origin while the Sumerians were not. And the Sumerian history shows Sargon was not of their people. Sayce's original date translation for Sargon appearing to the Sumerians was 3800 B.C., and Bishop Ussher's date for God creating Adam in His Garden was 4004 B.C., a mere 204 year difference between Adam and Sargon.
The beast of the earth which are better described as creatures of the earth were men also.

I have studied the Sargon theory and it seems flawed to me but very interesting.
I can't recall what caused me to dismiss the theory but it is possible.
There is another theory that Nod was north of Sumer and west of the Caspian sea in NW Iran.
The residents of that area have old stories about Nod and claim that Cain migrated south from there.

The ancient bust of of Sargon appears to be an Oriental person.
Sargon II was Assyrian and looked Caucasian.

I took the image of the Sargon 1's bust and mirrored the good eye since the statue was damaged.
It means little but he does look very Oriental.

It seems that you and I have had similar interest of investigation.
Sadly many things of long ago can't be nailed down

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
in Genesis 4:1-2 it is mentioned only once that Adam "knew" his wife, yet twice it is mentioned that she "bare" sons ( heteropaternal superfecundation ?).

That still does not mean that Cain was seed or of spring of Satan. The fact is it already said (Genesis 4:1-2) that Cain was a son of Adam by saying Adam knew Eve, and she had Cain.

Advocates also believe an unmentioned act of infidelity is implied by reproductive and marital curses placed on Eve in Genesis 3:16, that otherwise seem inappropriate to merely eating a forbidden fruit. St. Paul seems to suggest as much in 2 Corinthians 11:2-3, where he may have implied that Eve was not a chaste virgin at the time Adam first had relations with her: "For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted..."

What was Eve's deception? How did Satan deveined Eve? By tricking her into eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. It has nothing to do with sex. One does not have to have sex to deceive another person. In fact, the vast majority of deception is not sexual in nature.

Genesis 3:13 (ASV)
[sup]13 [/sup]And Jehovah God said unto the woman, What is this thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

In the New Testament epistle of 1 John, ch. 3 v. xii it also states, "Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother." John also recorded in his gospel (8:44) that Christ said, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him." These passages, if taken literally as they are by advocates, seem to suggest that the New Testament writers believed that Cain, the first murderer, was indeed the serpent's seed.
Cain who was of that evil one. No descendant of Adam or Abraham was ever said to be "of that evil one", not even Esau unless you believe Judas was of Abraham which I do not.

Jesus was saying Satan was there spiritual father. He never meant that Satan was there biological father.

The doctrine that Eve mated with the serpent, or with Satan, to produce Cain, has been taught in various forms for thousands of years, and it finds its earliest expression in Gnostic writings (e.g., the Gospel of Philip) and especially in Manichaean doctrines; however, it was by rejected many.

Eve was beguiled or seduced. the word is sexual and seduced was used by Paul and in Genesis.
Christ did point out that the evil Pharasee's were related to Cain who murdered the first prophet.
Abel as the first prophet..

Just because something has been taught for thousands of years does not mean it is true.

From your flawed reasoning I could say you are wrong about Cain and Abel since Abel did not have any children to carry on Adams lineage therefore he would be omitted from the genealogy.
Cain didn't have any Adamic Blood so he was never mentioned in the genealogy of Adam.

Have you read Geneses 4: 9-23? And there are a lot of things the Bible never said. For example, the Bible never mentioned Adam and Eve's daughters. Who did the sons of Adam marry? Where did they get their wives? I am posing this just to show that just because something is not mentioned in the Bible is not poof that it never existed. The Bible was not meant to be a complete detail of ancient history.....it just contains what God believes is important for us.....and its a book of faith more then most things in it.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
That still does not mean that Cain was seed or of spring of Satan. The fact is it already said (Genesis 4:1-2) that Cain was a son of Adam by saying Adam knew Eve, and she had Cain.
The fact is that by knowing Eve or having Sex with her did not necessarily make both sons, that is factual.
IF you had a wife that had sex with someone before you knew her... Then the child could be Fathered by you or the first guy who knew her.s
The only fact of Adam knowing Eve was that he had two sons afterwards.. There was nothing to indicate that there were factually both of Adam.

The genealogy of Adam should have had Cain as a son and his sons as sons of Adam, which screams the message that he wasn't of Adam seed.
Regardless there is nothing concrete in the scripture to prove it either way

What was Eve's deception? How did Satan deveined Eve? By tricking her into eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. It has nothing to do with sex. One does not have to have sex to deceive another person. In fact, the vast majority of deception is not sexual in nature.

TREES were used metaphorically throughout scripture to represent types of people and even something else.
I don't think they were talking about actual Trees.

Genesis 3:13 (ASV)
[sup]13 [/sup]And Jehovah God said unto the woman, What is this thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

It is an idiom or metaphor.

nâshâ'
naw-shaw'
A primitive root; to lead astray, that is, (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce: - beguile, deceive, X greatly, X utterly.

Again in the NT the word which meant seduced was used in a sexually defiled way.

Jesus was saying Satan was there spiritual father. He never meant that Satan was there biological father.

So you say..

Jesus and John the baptist condemned the Scribes and Pharasee's by calling them Vipers, or more Literally offspring of serpents.
echidna
ekh'-id-nah
Of uncertain origin; an adder or other poisonous snake (literally or figuratively): - viper.
gennēma
ghen'-nay-mah
From G1080; offspring; by analogy produce (literally or figuratively): - fruit, generation.

OFFSPRING Of ADDLERs

That isn't a very nice thing to call someone mainly if it weren't True
Jesus was suppose to be about the truth.
Making up falsehoods to call someone would not sound very righteous and would border on a commandment breaking.

Just because something has been taught for thousands of years does not mean it is true.

Yes and ? There were many different teachings over thousands of years. You chose what you believe.

Have you read Geneses 4: 9-23? And there are a lot of things the Bible never said. For example, the Bible never mentioned Adam and Eve's daughters. Who did the sons of Adam marry? Where did they get their wives? I am posing this just to show that just because something is not mentioned in the Bible is not poof that it never existed. The Bible was not meant to be a complete detail of ancient history.....it just contains what God believes is important for us.....and its a book of faith more then most things in it.
Daughters were rarely ever mentioned because the bloodline was carried by the Father according to Deut. and that is what mattered when it came to showing the lineage of Hebrews or Christ.
Many believe Seth married a sister and it was forbidden for Cain to marry in Adams lineage and vice versa.
That is exactly what happened according to the book of Enoch. I'm not sure the book is authentic, just saying.

Noah was perfect in his generations.(Offspring)
Noah had not mixed with Cains seed.

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
[/size][/color]The fact is that by knowing Eve or having Sex with her did not necessarily make both sons, that is factual.
IF you had a wife that had sex with someone before you knew her... Then the child could be Fathered by you or the first guy who knew her.s
The only fact of Adam knowing Eve was that he had two sons afterwards.. There was nothing to indicate that there were factually both of Adam.

This is a ridiculous argument. Where does it even say in the Bible that Satan even has the ability to reproduce? Jesus Himself even said that angels did not marry or given in marriage. What would be the purpose for angels having the ability to reproduce since they do not marry, as Jesus said? It is amazing what people are willing to believe. It would make more sense to believe that human beings can impregnate an animal (and that is impossible) than to believe that angels can reproduce, let alone through a human.

beings
The genealogy of Adam should have had Cain as a son and his sons as sons of Adam, which screams the message that he wasn't of Adam seed.
Regardless there is nothing concrete in the scripture to prove it either way.

Let me make sure I understand what you are saying. According to you if it is not mentioned then that is proof or at least suggest that Cain is not, because if he was it would tells us that Cain was his son?

TREES were used metaphorically throughout scripture to represent types of people and even something else.
I don't think they were talking about actual Trees.

So what you are saying is that the tree of life, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and all the other tree that were mentioned in the Garden were not literal trees......they were people? So according to that if I understand what you are saying is that God did not only made Adam and Eve....He made a lot of other people along with those two. And what did God meant when He told them that they could eat of all the trees excepting the tree of the knowledge of good and evil? What does the eating symbolized and what source do you have to support it? And when the scripture in Revelation speaks of trees who are those trees referring to? Human beings?

Revelation 2:7 (ASV)
[sup]7 [/sup]He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. To him that overcometh, to him will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the Paradise of God.

Revelation 22:2 (ASV)
[sup]2 [/sup]in the midst of the street thereof. And on this side of the river and on that was the tree of life, bearing twelve manner of fruits, yielding its fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

And do you believe that every time trees are mentioned in the Bible is it talking about people? And how is it that literal trees are not mentioned as one of the things that God made?
It is an idiom or metaphor.
nâshâ'
naw-shaw'
A primitive root; to lead astray, that is, (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce: - beguile, deceive, X greatly, X utterly.

Again in the NT the word which meant seduced was used in a sexually defiled way.

So what you are saying is that Satan was trying to have sex with some of the members of the Church, and that these same members (male and females) were enticed by Satan's desire to have sex with them?

So you say..
Jesus and John the baptist condemned the Scribes and Pharasee's by calling them Vipers, or more Literally offspring of serpents.
echidna
ekh'-id-nah
Of uncertain origin; an adder or other poisonous snake (literally or figuratively): - viper.
gennēma
ghen'-nay-mah
From G1080; offspring; by analogy produce (literally or figuratively): - fruit, generation.

You are confused.......you take literal what should be taken symbolically and you take what is symbolic to mean literally.

OFFSPRING Of ADDLERs
That isn't a very nice thing to call someone mainly if it weren't True
Jesus was suppose to be about the truth.
Making up falsehoods to call someone would not sound very righteous and would border on a commandment breaking..

I never said or ment it was not true.....I said Jesus was speaking spiritually the same way when the Bible says that those who live by faith are children of Abraham.

Yes and ? There were many different teachings over thousands of years. You chose what you believe.

Which the scriptures have warned us about.

1 Timothy 4:1 (ASV)
[sup]1 [/sup]But the Spirit saith expressly, that in later times some shall fall away from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons,

Daughters were rarely ever mentioned because the bloodline was carried by the Father according to Deut. and that is what mattered when it came to showing the lineage of Hebrews or Christ.
Many believe Seth married a sister and it was forbidden for Cain to marry in Adams lineage and vice versa.
That is exactly what happened according to the book of Enoch. I'm not sure the book is authentic, just saying.

Noah was perfect in his generations.(Offspring)
Noah had not mixed with Cains seed.

Who are these many that you are referring to that believes what you are saying? And is that how to come to believe what you believe.....just because as you say many believe it?

And why do you assume that when it says Noah was perfect in his generation that it is speaking in terms of his lineage? It means that Noah was righteous or perfect in God's eye. From studying that part of the scripture what is indicated for God doing what He did was that people were violent, corrupt.......they had corrupted God ways.....nothing is mentioned about their lineage being impure. Beliefs like that can and have lead to people labeling some people as not really human beings, and have been used to justify oppression of those they label as not being descendants of Adam......slavery of Africans was one of them. Or at least it was claimed in the U.S that blacks were not really human, that they were beast to be ruled over by whites. There are some very strange and weird so-called Christian beliefs in this Country.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
It's not an argument it is logical statement.
IF a woman has sex with two men it is not guaranteed she will have two sons by the last man she has sex with.
again lacking logic. Just because angels don't get married...
Doesn't mean fallen ones can't mix their seed

It was already mentioned.
Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Paul mentions this event.

You're missing the point again.
yes Adams genealogy was mentioned throughout the ages all the way to Christ and Cain wasn't in it.
Therefore Cain was not Adams seed. the scribes and Pharasee's were related to Cain the first murderer and not real Judeans.
There were Tares that sneaked in. They were the people who murdered all hte prophets starting wtih Abel the first Prophet.

Revelation 2:7
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. To him that overcometh, to him will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the Paradise of God.

in the midst of the street thereof. And on this side of the river and on that was the tree of life, bearing twelve manner of fruits, yielding its fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

And do you believe that every time trees are mentioned in the Bible is it talking about people? And how is it that literal trees are not mentioned as one of the things that God made?
Why must you continue to reword what I said? NO not always

This King of Babylon is called a tree in the 4th chapter of Daniel;

"And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots". A metaphore of the family tree.

the mention of the fig tree. Joshua tree which is another Yeshusa name in Hebrew
Ezek17:24

No I never mentioned church. Why must you change what I said repeatedly?
This is a ridicules way of arguing. You're not appearing very bright or you're deliberately being a thorn in the flesh.
I just gave you the meaning of the strong concordance and you disagree with it.

how is this relevant?
Are you going to apply this to me?

There are many diverse ways of interpreting scriptures. Opinions are like earlobes.
you study and believe what you want to. I believe according to what I've study and been lead to believe. Many church's have not explained many issues in the scriptures.
Many are just playing church and taking money every chance they can.. It doesn't matter what they believe and it really doesn't matter what you or I believe unless you care to debate or are seeking answers..

And why do you assume that when it says Noah was perfect in his generation that it is speaking in terms of his lineage? It means that Noah was righteous or perfect in God's eye. From studying that part of the scripture what is indicated for God doing what He did was that people were violent, corrupt.......they had corrupted God ways.....nothing is mentioned about their lineage being impure. Beliefs like that can and have lead to people labeling some people as not really human beings, and have been used to justify oppression of those they label as not being descendants of Adam......slavery of Africans was one of them. Or at least it was claimed in the U.S that blacks were not really human, that they were beast to be ruled over by whites. There are some very strange and weird so-called Christian beliefs in this Country.
I'm not assuming. You're assuming that I'm assuming.
I gave you the strongs translation for the Hebrew word/
It's offspring or decent.

.Gen 6:9 These are the generations^ of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations*, and Noah walked with God.
tôledâh tôledâh
to-led-aw', to-led-aw'
^ From H3205; (plural only) descent, that is, family; (figuratively) history: - birth, generations.

דּר דּור
dôr dôr
dore, dore
* From H1752; properly a revolution of time, that is, an age or generation; also a dwelling: - age, X evermore, generation, [n-]ever, posterity.

the book of Enoch said the Adamites started mixing with Cains seed and became Corrupt.
God specifically made each creatures to breed with his own kind throughout the creation process.
Satan has always tried to get man to do the opposite.

Esua did the bad deed and horrified his Mom and Dad when he went and bred with the Canaanites. He ruined his Semitic lineage.
The scripture does leave some things poorly explained. Butit was always forbidden to interbred with other races.

Are you really so ignorant to think that only Blacks have been enslaved? Hebrews were enslaves for over 400 years.
Irish and Scots and Chinese were enslaved in the USA and Australia.
Many different people have been slaves over the years.
in the Romans era many different people were slaves and died in sports arenas.

If you really believe black people are descended from Ham or Cush then you should know his seed was cursed to be servants of Shem and Japeth.
but now Egyptian were Hamites and they enslaved the Hebrews. So what happened to the curse?

God sent Creatures of the earth to help Nimrod build his kingdom, it was Gods decission.

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
It's not an argument it is logical statement.
IF a woman has sex with two men it is not guaranteed she will have two sons by the last man she has sex with.
again lacking logic. Just because angels don't get married...
Doesn't mean fallen ones can't mix their seed

It was already mentioned.
Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Paul mentions this event.

You're missing the point again.
yes Adams genealogy was mentioned throughout the ages all the way to Christ and Cain wasn't in it.
Therefore Cain was not Adams seed. the scribes and Pharasee's were related to Cain the first murderer and not real Judeans.
There were Tares that sneaked in. They were the people who murdered all hte prophets starting wtih Abel the first Prophet.

Revelation 2:7
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. To him that overcometh, to him will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the Paradise of God.

in the midst of the street thereof. And on this side of the river and on that was the tree of life, bearing twelve manner of fruits, yielding its fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Why must you continue to reword what I said? NO not always

This King of Babylon is called a tree in the 4th chapter of Daniel;

"And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots". A metaphore of the family tree.

the mention of the fig tree. Joshua tree which is another Yeshusa name in Hebrew
Ezek17:24

No I never mentioned church. Why must you change what I said repeatedly?
This is a ridicules way of arguing. You're not appearing very bright or you're deliberately being a thorn in the flesh.
I just gave you the meaning of the strong concordance and you disagree with it.

how is this relevant?
Are you going to apply this to me?

There are many diverse ways of interpreting scriptures. Opinions are like earlobes.
you study and believe what you want to. I believe according to what I've study and been lead to believe. Many church's have not explained many issues in the scriptures.
Many are just playing church and taking money every chance they can.. It doesn't matter what they believe and it really doesn't matter what you or I believe unless you care to debate or are seeking answers..

I'm not assuming. You're assuming that I'm assuming.
I gave you the strongs translation for the Hebrew word/
It's offspring or decent.

.Gen 6:9 These are the generations^ of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations*, and Noah walked with God.
tôledâh tôledâh
to-led-aw', to-led-aw'
^ From H3205; (plural only) descent, that is, family; (figuratively) history: - birth, generations.

דּר דּור
dôr dôr
dore, dore
* From H1752; properly a revolution of time, that is, an age or generation; also a dwelling: - age, X evermore, generation, [n-]ever, posterity.

the book of Enoch said the Adamites started mixing with Cains seed and became Corrupt.
God specifically made each creatures to breed with his own kind throughout the creation process.
Satan has always tried to get man to do the opposite.

Esua did the bad deed and horrified his Mom and Dad when he went and bred with the Canaanites. He ruined his Semitic lineage.
The scripture does leave some things poorly explained. Butit was always forbidden to interbred with other races.

Are you really so ignorant to think that only Blacks have been enslaved? Hebrews were enslaves for over 400 years.
Irish and Scots and Chinese were enslaved in the USA and Australia.
Many different people have been slaves over the years.
in the Romans era many different people were slaves and died in sports arenas.

If you really believe black people are descended from Ham or Cush then you should know his seed was cursed to be servants of Shem and Japeth.
but now Egyptian were Hamites and they enslaved the Hebrews. So what happened to the curse?

God sent Creatures of the earth to help Nimrod build his kingdom, it was Gods decission.

Tell you what? This idea of yours is silly….I am not going to waste any more time on this......I have better and more sensible things to discus.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Tell you what? This idea of yours is silly….I am not going to waste any more time on this......I have better and more sensible things to discus.
That's fine but you should learn to discuss in a more sensible manner rather than twist things people say to use it as a weapon against them.
the truth isn't always pleasant

Israelsson

Israelsson
Sep 18, 2011
Down here in Satan's kingdom (Earth)
Hi ActionJackson:Yes the lost house of Israel and their vital God-given purpose is clearly taught in the bible and I agree with you.Are you into the study of pyramidolgy at all? This may seem like I'm switching topics, but I am not. What I had in mind was that the measurement units in it shows the relationship between the Hebrew measures, the Egyptian and the English. The Hebrew cubit, for example, the relation to the Egyptian cubit and the British inch.This is one of the many smack-in-the-face situations that further identify Israel.I like to look at the myriads of so-called coincidences that identify us.

Those of you who are interested in Israel Identity, and the descendants of Israel being the Anglo Saxon, Germanic, and Scandinavian peoples of the world, WHICH IS BIBLICAL TRUTH, should seek out DR WESLEY SWIFT and DR COMPARET. Both believe, and have sufficient evidence to support their claims.

This leads to my post, it is proposed that the book of JOB actually took place BEFORE the deluge in Genesis. And that JOB and ENOCH,(Seths son, not Cains) traveled the world in ships and built not only the pyramids, but stonehenge, the ancient temples that the Mayans MOVED INTO, along with many other unexplained feats of architecture.

Not necessarily backed in scripture, but Jeremiah saw a vision of the world in the beginning, and he describes seeing cities trembling and people in fear. Just food for thought.
According to the Greeks, the ancient Egyptians were WHITE, not the race of people you have there today. And their own statues and paintings would indicate as such as well.

QUOTE (ActionJackson @ Nov 1 2008, 11:34 AM)
I believe that after the Assyrians captured the 10 northern tribes and 2 southern tribes of Israel and put them into captivity in the land of the Medes and Persians that the Israelites migrated northward into the area we call Europe today. The only segment of the Israelitish population that did not go into Assyrian captivity was that portion of Judah (and Benjamin) that we protected within the three fenced cities. The Babylonians later took that portion of Judah into captivity.
Vickie says:May I ask where did you read this in scripture? I would like to engage in this topic with you. Thanks.
Paul was an Israelite of the tribe of Benjamin.
Vickie says: In I Kings 12:21 the tribes of Benjamin and Judah came together. to make war against the tribes of Israel which was only ten tribes. To this day they remain separated by this act, but as Ezk speaks the prophecy from our Lord that at his coming and setting up the 1000 yr., reign of Christ on earth these 12 tribes will be together forever. Never to be separated again. Paul became very studious in his study of God because Benjamin is connected to Judah to this very day. Judah is where David came from and Christ, through Mary. And as Jesus who serves at the temple today in heaven, has come from this tribe of Judah, which has changed the Laws. Heb 7:12. For no one from this tribe of Judah has ever served at the alter before Christ.
A major misnomer taught in mainstream Christian churches is that all Israelites are Jews. This is simply a false belief. The term "Jew" was used to describe those of the tribe of Judah. Someone of the tribe of Judah could possibly be called a Jew but someone of the tribe of Dan or Manassah is not a Jew.
Vickie says: Hello, I am glad you've posted on this topic. My children are of the tribe of Judah. and yest they are called Jews. The tribes were separated shortly after Salomon's death. He son Rehoboam, his action destroyed the unity between the 10 tribes and the house of Judah. (I King 12:19) The ten tribes are from my exposure called Israelites. They are very much alive and know who they are. The same with the house of Judah. They all know who they are. I speak this with first hand knowledge for my children are of seed of Jacob. The lineage is passed on through the bloodline of the man, not the woman.And has continued to this day. God set up a beautiful and sure bloodline that is not dissolved by any means of men. My children's grandfather comes from Russia and their grandmother. They carried the name change from Lippman to Lipman, when they crossed over and came to Boston, Mass. The Israelites and Jews are so very proud of their bloodline, they have passed this knowledge on consistently to the offspring for all generations. My Son knows that his son is the only one carrying on the bloodline, his two sisters that married gentle men, no longer have. Their children are gentiles by blood. This bloodline has been made holy by God and it is very much alive in the minds of those who carry it.

A little leaven will leaven the entire batch... The modern 'Jew' is not of the tribe of Judah at all. These modern jews are Pharisees, and in their own writings they tell us that modern Jewry is from Phariseeism. These are the people who HATE Yahshua Christ, and seek to erase His holy name from our memory.

The true children of Israel, Gods chosen seedline, DOES NOT recognize who they are, only a remnant. The rest are 'Lost Sheep', which is interesting because a lot of brainwashed white people, are total 'sheeple'. God told Israel that they would be known by a new name, forget their language, forget their God, and NEVER return to Palestine. Only the White European peoples of the world have fulfilled ALL prophecy concerning Lost Israel.

We are Christian, a new name, carrying the name of our Lord. We no longer speak Hebrew, but English, which is derived mostly FROM Hebrew. Every effort we make to establish a home in Palestine is brought crashing down, just look at the Crusades... Only White nations have preached the Gospel to the ENTIRE world, only we send bibles and money and food to the less fortunate people in this world. This faith did NOT begin with non whites, and it definitely didnt begin with Judaism.

A little study into history relates well with biblical accord. My prayers be with all of you in the search for understanding in Yahwehs Word.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Israel is by intimacy with God. All true Christians are of Israel. There is no more separation between the people of God. There is one flock and one shepherd Jesus Christ.

Reactions: Prentis

Israelsson

Israelsson
Sep 18, 2011
Down here in Satan's kingdom (Earth)
This is a false teaching proposed by the Talmudic Jew to keep Gods true people from understanding who they are, what they represent, and what they are to do. When we make this a 'universal' doctrine, we take away time from our lives that we could be using to BUILD His Kingdom, instead of waiting around trying to convert people that were never of God in the first place.

History proves to us that Whites, from modern day to Europe in the Dark Ages, to the early Mesopotamians were in FACT White, and the religion that travelled with these peoples was and is, Christianity. Israel was a bloodline, from Jacob. If you are NOT of Jacob, then you are NOT of Israel. This does not mean that you cannot be accepted into 'His fold', but only Israel was given the task to be kings and priests among the nations of the world.

I dont fully agree with you, but i also don't fully disagree with you.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Those of you who are interested in Israel Identity, and the descendants of Israel being the Anglo Saxon, Germanic, and Scandinavian peoples of the world, WHICH IS BIBLICAL TRUTH, should seek out DR WESLEY SWIFT and DR COMPARET. Both believe, and have sufficient evidence to support their claims.

This leads to my post, it is proposed that the book of JOB actually took place BEFORE the deluge in Genesis. And that JOB and ENOCH,(Seths son, not Cains) traveled the world in ships and built not only the pyramids, but stonehenge, the ancient temples that the Mayans MOVED INTO, along with many other unexplained feats of architecture.

Not necessarily backed in scripture, but Jeremiah saw a vision of the world in the beginning, and he describes seeing cities trembling and people in fear. Just food for thought.
According to the Greeks, the ancient Egyptians were WHITE, not the race of people you have there today. And their own statues and paintings would indicate as such as well.
I was drawn to study among the CI The pastors appear to lack tteh fruit of the spiritual and a brotherly love..
Just question most anything they say and your gone, kicked, you will be mocked and ridiculed which isn't much different from my experiences with Jews of Judaism,.

One thing to study is the CI use of the word Goy. I believe they misuse the word Goy to represent only Hebrew peoples.
the scripture points out that Jovan was early Greece.
CI claims the Greeks were all Hebrews.

Corinthians and Macedonians were different than Greeks though all were definitely White.
Paul said those in Corinth were his relatives, whose Fathers was with Moses in the desert and baptized in the Sea. (Below)

1Co 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
1Co 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

Ci claims all White people were Hebrews. I disagree. Ham and Jovan were White.
Jovans Greece was White. Hams kin ruled early Egypt and was White long before Arabs assimilated and mixed in creating a different looking people..

tut1.gif

King TUT

The above image was created by three separate teams of scientist, an Egyptian, French and American team who all agreed.that Tut was Caucasian.

the three teams created a similar looking bust using a replica of King Tuts skull
the Egyptians gave the finishing touch and a darker tone with a more modern Egyptian appearance.
I gave him a two different modern hair do's.

It is believed that the Famous Tut died between 18 and 20 years old from a infection to a broken leg.

the Gauls were called Celts by the Greeks and they lived in Galatia around the black sea area after they were freed from the Assyrian's, the Hebrews relatives.
The Scythes and Sarmatians also were near the Black sea and only showed up after Israel had been freed from Assyria.

Judah was allied with Assyria and had influenced the Assyrians to capture the upper tribes.
Babylon rose up in Assyria, took over and freed the 10 northern tribes.

the Scythes came down and helped the Babylonians capture the Judaeans and some settled in Beth Shan which was called Scythopolis by the Greeks. Scythes Revenge?
The Scriptures says that Idumeans(Esau) moved in to Hebron at this time and plundered the cities of the Judaeans and they remained there.

They told the real Israelties not to come there because God had given them this land to their inheritance.. which was a lie

"Son of man, thy brethren, the men of thy Kindred, and all of the House of Israel wholly, are they unto whom the inhabitants (JEWS) of Jerusalem have said, "GET YOU (ISRAEL) FAR FROM THE LORD; UNTO US (JEWS) IS THIS LAND (JUDEA) GIVEN IN POSSESSION." (Ezekiel 11:15)

Israel is by intimacy with God. All true Christians are of Israel. There is no more separation between the people of God. There is one flock and one shepherd Jesus Christ.

I don't know how you can come to such a conclusion as a Christian.
He who has the Father has the son.

The people of Israel are mostly anti-christ.

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A

That's not quite correct. The Bible does show that a Christian is a Jew from within (spiritual Jew) or a child of Abraham by faith. But to say that a Christian is the same as a Israelite by natural birth is false. This would give the impression that a natural born Israelite does not have to repent and believe the gospel.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
That's not quite correct. The Bible does show that a Christian is a Jew from within (spiritual Jew) or a child of Abraham by faith. But to say that a Christian is the same as a Israelite by natural birth is false. This would give the impression that a natural born Israelite does not have to repent and believe the gospel.

Well in that sense there would be two Israel's, and I do think there is. Israel according to the Spirit, the Israel of God, both Jew and Gentile who are in Christ, and 'Israel' according to the flesh, the Jews, sons of Judah.

I believe Episkopos was talking about Israel according to the Spirit, the people who are the Lord's.

Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
Well in that sense there would be two Israel's, and I do think there is. Israel according to the Spirit, the Israel of God, both Jew and Gentile who are in Christ, and 'Israel' according to the flesh, the Jews, sons of Judah.

I believe Episkopos was talking about Israel according to the Spirit, the people who are the Lord's.

Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

The impression that I got from Episkopos was that he was linking the two as one.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Well, he'll clear it up when he comes around I guess. But I know him personally, and have studied this with him before. I am confident in saying that he was talking about what Israel is to God, according to the Spirit. He does make a difference between the two. Being a biological descendant of Abraham does not make you God's people.

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
Well, he'll clear it up when he comes around I guess. But I know him personally, and have studied this with him before. I am confident in saying that he was talking about what Israel is to God, according to the Spirit. He does make a difference between the two. Being a biological descendant of Abraham does not make you God's people.

Ok..