True or False, -- How Can We Tell Anymore?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trucker Explains The Manufactured Supply Chain Breakdown
Oct 22, 2021

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61727acd1552230f67343fef

It's not a trucker shortage by far...it is not paying folks to not work the docks to get the goods onto the truck and trains.

That's why TX and FL is opening their ports for more cargo..and their dock workers are actually working....they know it's all a scam. CA and WA States have deliberately shut down their dock ops...they lie a lot on the news don't they?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They're still pumping the TSUNAMI THREAT:

FLASH: CANARY ISLANDS GOVERNMENT WARNING CITIZENS TO PREPARE FOR 6.0+ EARTHQUAKE AND MASSIVE LANDSLIDES
World NewsDesk, 21 October 2021

... but I keep checking for ANY SIGNS of seismic activity at the Canary Islands (search "USGS earthquakes" to see the global mapping) and there hasn't been a SINGLE seismic record since the "eruptions" began. I can't dispute the "volcanic eruptions", but NONE of the purported "volcanic earthquakes" (some at 3.4) register on the USGS earthquake map.

So I'm in a bit of a quandary, still recalling the "News Release" that Russia has a "TSUNAMI" creating nuclear weapon (yeah, any nuclear weapon from any inventory can create a "tsunami"); and that of our FIVE Eastern Seaboard "Tsuanmi-Warning-Bouys", FOUR are Missing or Malfunctioning.

And my quandary revolves around whether the Deep State will start a War in the Middle East (Ezekiel 38), and whether this TSUNAMI THREAT is a "Plan-B" if "Plan-A" doesn't pan out.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HERE"S an INTERESTING "European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC)" PERSPECTIVE which shows Canary Island earthquakes, (that STILL to this day do not appear is the USGS tracking):

UPDATED 1:53 PM (SEE BOTTOM): EVIDENCE THAT LAPALMA ERUPTION & EARTHQUAKES ARE ARTIFICIAL ATTACK!

UPDATED 1:53 PM (SEE BOTTOM): EVIDENCE THAT LAPALMA ERUPTION & EARTHQUAKES ARE ARTIFICIAL ATTACK!
World NewsDesk 22 October 2021

LaPalmaQuakes-1.png

And when zoomed in looked slightly SUSPICIOUS:

LaPalma-QuakesFormGrid.png

It makes one wonder why the USGS and EMSC fail to agree; and secondly why there appears to be evidence of a Volcanic Eruption CONSPIRACY.

?!?
Bobby Jo

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's really quite obvious, but people can't see what they won't see:

47ac5a7ff43703ae.png

... and:

69c21d3970b8e7a4.png

Bobby Jo & ELAM ... and yes, even ELAM is smart enough to see the difference.

I would like to know the source behind this meme. Who created it, and what is this person's motive for creating the meme? Is the person who created it a loyal supporter of the former president, and believes the election was stolen? Does this person believe the Qanon far-right conspiracy theory? Where exactly did this person get his or her information from? The fact is that any picture can be manipulated by Photoshop or by other photograph manipulation tools online. Signatures can be forged, and a handwriting forensic expert can determine if a signature is forged or not.

The answers to these questions will help determine whether the meme is actually accurate, or if it's simply a political ploy meant to cast doubt upon the legitimacy of President Biden's presidency. If I were to guess a wager, then I'd say that the latter is actually accurate until I'm shown something legitimately proven by multiple professional apolitical sources, that aren't connected to either Republicans or Democrats in any shape or form.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cassandra

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
..a political ploy meant to cast doubt upon the legitimacy of President Biden's presidency...
Do you seriously believe in the "legitimacy" of Biden's presidency? Looks like you have not being paying any attention to the truth. Not only should everyone cast doubt on this bogus president, but someone should arrest him and lock him up for election fraud.

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one has shown the election to be illegitimate.

Out of the 62 lawsuits filed challenging the presidential election results, 61 cases have failed, including a SCOTUS case. The decisions to dismiss the lawsuits have came from both Republican-appointed and Democratic-appointed judges, including federal judges appointed by the former president.

"A monthslong hand recount of Maricopa County’s 2020 vote confirmed that President Joe Biden won and the election was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump, according to early versions of a report prepared for the Arizona Senate. The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county." - Arizona audit draft report confirms Biden beat Trump in 2020.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"A monthslong hand recount of Maricopa County’s 2020 vote confirmed that President Joe Biden won and the election was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump,
This is Fake News. Here's the truth:
BREAKING: THE LIST – Nearly 700,000 Maricopa County Ballots Identified with Issues from the Audit and Separate Canvassing Work to Date

"In addition, there were an estimated 270,000 ballots with issues identified in the canvassing work done outside the audit."

BREAKING: THE LIST - Nearly 700,000 Maricopa County Ballots Identified with Issues from the Audit and Separate Canvassing Work to Date

Reactions: APAK and Bobby Jo
Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not surprising that supporters of the former president would mention The Gateway Pundit as a reliable news source. However, it's a questionable news source, because it's widely known for publishing false stories and conspiracy theories. "It has been described by the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology as one of the websites that "primarily propagate fake news" (The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia). Many of its published stories have been fact-checked and were determined to be false: Reviews of articles from: Gateway Pundit, and 20-Plus Times Jim Hoft And The Gateway Pundit Were Absurdly Wrong. It is listed as a false news source. I'm skeptical of the stories this source publishes, because of the articles I've read about it. I think its stories should be examined critically and fact-checked for accuracy. Given the immense skepticism that's associated with the site, the stories it publishes relating to anything political should be taken with a grain of salt. It would be wise to search other online sources for accuracy and personally research the news topic firsthand instead of taking the word of the authors who write the articles for this far-right conservative news source.

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check

GW Pundit Rating 1.png
GW Pundit Rating 2.png
GW Pundit Rating 3.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Cassandra

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My, my, my, my, my. Satan CERTAINLY has his minions BUSY!

... and they will receive their "reward", but it might be better in PROMISE than DELIVERY.
Bobby Jo

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A person who engages in name-calling, derogatory remarks, and baseless accusations will lose credibility after a while. There is no point in trying to communicate with this person, because reasonable discussion goes out the window once they begin to call names, post derogatory remarks, and post baseless accusations against other participants in the debate. Honestly, it's a total waste of time and the time can be better spent elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rita

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's not surprising that supporters of the former president would mention The Gateway Pundit as a reliable news source. However, it's a questionable news source, because it's widely known for publishing false stories and conspiracy theories.
That is just the Leftist spin on the truth. Why don't you do some independent investigation? When 15 or 17 states jointly brought a case against election fraud to the Supreme Court, why did it fail to investigate this and address this serious crime? Even TIME magazine published a report that showed that election fraud is what got Biden into the WH.

So here are some headlines from the Western Journal:
Trump Slams 'Totally Incompetent and Weak' SCOTUS, Claims It Refused To See Election Fraud Proof

Texas AG: Over 500 Election Fraud Cases Still Need to Be Heard in Court

Hundreds of Citizens Deliver Over 7,000 Affidavits Claiming Election Fraud to Michigan Officials

House Republicans Demand Special Counsel Investigation Into Election Fraud

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
{snip} "Even TIME magazine published a report that showed that election fraud is what got Biden into the WH."

No, the Time Magazine expose did not specifically state that election fraud is what got President Biden into the White House. The article, however, inadvertently threw fuel onto "the election is stolen" fire. I read the article, and searched for other sources to verify it. Here is one well-thought-out synopsis: Time’s election ‘conspiracy’ article couldn’t have been framed better for the far-right, and here's another: The Time magazine expose on the conspiracy to elect Biden is not what you think it is. I'm including excerpts from the latter article to demonstrate how Time's expose was taken out of context by the loyal supporters of the former president in an attempt to further claim the election was stolen from him by President Biden. I recommend reading the article in its entirety, and read the other articles, to see the whole picture. It's important to understand the overall content.

Excerpt 1:

"Votes were not rigged, according to the report. Lawmakers were not bought. There was no funny business when it came to voting machines. Rather, the Time story explains, business CEOs and left-wing activists coordinated closely to influence news media, legislation, state lawmakers, social media companies, and voters via targeted messaging campaigns, get-out-the-vote efforts, and protests. They also recruited scores of poll workers. If there was illegal activity in the vote-counting process or anything illegal at all about left-wing activists working hand in hand with business titans, it is not outlined in the Time article. So, you’ll have to look elsewhere for proof of that."

Excerpt 2:

"The temptation here is to believe that something illegal occurred during the election, that the powerful “rigged” or “stole” the presidency from Republicans. However, there is nothing in the report to suggest any such thing happened. No laws were subverted, no votes were switched by third-party shenanigans. Powerful, like-minded groups banded together to lobby tech companies, news media, and voters directly. They banded together to monitor vote-counting, as did Republicans. They banded together to protest the former president’s efforts to dispute the outcome of the election. They also banded together to confront lawmakers who they feared would be sympathetic to the president’s claim that the election was stolen.

None of this is illegal. It certainly doesn’t amount to “rigging” or “stealing” the election, especially as Republicans are perfectly free to coordinate similar efforts. If the main contention here is that it is somehow unfair that the Left should be able to marshal such power and influence, well, that is not the same thing as claiming the election was "stolen." It is as absurd to say the 2020 election was "stolen" because anti-Trump CEOs and activists pooled their collective efforts and resources as it is to say that Koch support for conservative candidates and policies represent a grievous attack on our very democracy."

Excerpt 3:

"Indeed, the Time expose, as jarring as it may seem, isn’t evidence of widespread wrongdoing, at least not according to anything in the report. Rather, it serves mostly to remind Republicans that some of the most powerful and wealthy forces in the United States oppose them and that they will continually have an uphill battle to win national office. And there is nothing illegal about that. There’s nothing illegal about get-out-the-vote campaigns. There’s nothing illegal about targeted protests. There’s nothing illegal about lobbying tech companies to crack down on supposed disinformation. There’s nothing illegal about coordinating to help states streamline mail voting. There’s nothing illegal about confronting lawmakers. Republicans are as free to do what the anti-Trump cabal of CEOs and left-wing activists did in 2020, they'll just have a harder time of doing it.

After all, free association is not a crime. Not yet, at least."

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... speaking of WhiteHouse FRAUD:

c016b0cb81125ebb.png

There is PLENTY evidence that Michelle (Michael) Obama is dude. And PLENTY of evidence that the 2020 Election was so OVERWHELMINGLY in favor of TRUMP, that they had to shut down the counting because the software that deleted votes from Trump and added votes for Biden -- COULDN'T KEEP UP. So they SIMULTANEOUSLY shut down the counting IN ?FIVE? [maybe MORE] STATES (at Precisely the SAME TIME) until ADDITIONAL Fake Paper Ballots were forged and brought in BY THE TRUCK LOAD.

But back to the "pregnancy" photo, -- has anyone ever seen one? Yeah, we knew that.

Sorry for bringing up such a DISGUSTING mental image of how Obama and Michelle (Michael) spent their "fun" time together.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of "fun" times, I wonder if satan's PROMISE will be as "wonderful" when DELIVERED.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of satan, I wonder if satan or his minions ever disguises himself/themselves as Christians:

Matt. 7:15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

Empirical evidence would suggest such a thing, -- and it would seem that the "church" would do well to warn others. But maybe sometimes sheep simply need to be fed to the wolves ...

Say WHAT???
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... that way, -- because some of us have "Discernment" --, we can avoid being the TARGET. But unfortunately, it seems that if we KEEP FEEDING THE SHEEP TO THE WOLVES, that the wolves will start multiplying, and overwhelm and take down even the sheep who are guarding the flock.

Nah, -- the wolves would NEVER be allowed to slip in to KILL, MAIM, and DEVOUR EVERY LAST LAMB in the sheepfold.

Actually, -- maybe the Guard Sheep isn't Guarding the Fold as required, so YEAH, it's not only POSSIBLE, but PROBABLE.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... So it's a good thing that I don't rely on the Guard Sheep, because I don't trust ANY of the Guard Sheep to do their job:

1 Cor. 14:29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge what is said.

And I CAREFULLY Judge the Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers so that I am not dissuaded from the EVIDENCE of GOD's Word.

But some aren't as well considered, and simply parrot how gentle Jesus was, while ignoring HIS rebuke of Peter (calling him "satan"), or fashioning a whip and overturning the money tables; or how Ananias and Sapphira DROPPED DEAD.

Isn't it interesting how "Christianity" willingly accepts the WOLVES to even LEAD THE CONGREGATION and STEAL from the flock, -- as though sheep were gullible, docile, dumb animals. -- HEY THAT EXACTLY DESCRIBES THE CHURCH.

Well if so, I'm glad that I'm an Independent Agent who seeks what GOD has to say, versus what men have to say.

Bobby Jo