True or False, -- How Can We Tell Anymore?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earthquakes in the Canary Islands, Volcano Eruptions with potential Tsunami's? REALLY?!?
The USGS world wide map of EARTHQUAKES includes Mining Explosives and this 1.3 Magnitude Ice Shifts [See BLUE Diamond], but hasn't recorded a SINGLE "geological-quake" since the Canary Island volcano started erupting, even thought the NEWS reported a 3.8 on the Richter Scale:
So why is the USGS SILENT? Could it be because the Canary Islands are experiencing molten magma, but the Threat of a TSUNAMI is being used to divert attention from the ARIZONA AUDIT?

Something stinks, and it isn't the smell of sulfur from lava.

Bobby Jo & ELAM

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earthquakes in the Canary Islands, Volcano Eruptions with potential Tsunami's? REALLY?!?
The USGS world wide map of EARTHQUAKES includes Mining Explosives and this 1.3 Magnitude Ice Shifts [See BLUE Diamond], but hasn't recorded a SINGLE "geological-quake" since the Canary Island volcano started erupting, even thought the NEWS reported a 3.8 on the Richter Scale: ...

Well, the USGS still hasn't reported A SINGLE EARTHQUAKE from the Canary Island group since the volcanic eruptions began, but the "NEWS" is persistent that we continue to be under the Threat of a TSUNAMI.

And NOW we have an EXCELLENT Report from "REVOLVER.NEWS" that apparently the PRESIDENT of OATH KEEPERS was an FBI "agent" who was orchestrating a potential VIOLENT ASSAULT on the Capital Building for the January 6th Protest under the guise of "Domestic Terrorists", when the REAL DOMESTIC TERRORIST is the FBI:

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/a...threatens-to-expose-fbis-darkest-1-6-secrets/

Federal Foreknowledge or Federal Incitement? Arrest of Green Beret Oath Keeper Threatens to Expose FBI’s Darkest 1/6 Secrets
October 10, 2021

The Oath Keepers are the highest-profile and most extensively prosecuted militia group associated with the events of January 6. So far, the government has charged a total of 18 Oath Keepers with conspiring to obstruct Congress’s certification of the 2020 Presidential Election. This is a serious conspiracy charge that could potentially lead to decades of prison time.

Oddly enough, Oath Keepers founder and leader Stewart Rhodes himself has not been charged with anything, despite the fact that the government cites Rhodes’s own statements and actions as largely constitutive of the conspiracy for which so many of his underlings face charges. Revolver News has previously covered this extensively in a major piece of investigative journalism.

Apart from any charges of conspiracy, there is no doubt that, based on his actions on January 6, Stewart Rhodes could technically be prosecuted for trespassing on US Capitol grounds.

Just last Thursday, in fact, approximately 20 FBI vehicles swooped in on the home of Oath Keepers associate Jeremy Brown, searched his belongings for five and a half hours, and took all of his phones and electronics. The feds justified their entire raid on Brown on a minor alleged “trespassing” offense.

And so we find ourselves in an "Alice In Wonderland" environment where the NEWS is FALSE; our Government are CRIMINALS; and our Innocent Citizens are PROSECUTED.

Maybe if we collectively checked our watches, we might discover that we're in the Tribulation.
Bobby Jo & ELAM

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, the USGS still hasn't reported A SINGLE EARTHQUAKE from the Canary Island group since the volcanic eruptions began, but the "NEWS" is persistent that we continue to be under the Threat of a TSUNAMI.

And NOW we have an EXCELLENT Report from "REVOLVER.NEWS" that apparently the PRESIDENT of OATH KEEPERS was an FBI "agent" who was orchestrating a potential VIOLENT ASSAULT on the Capital Building for the January 6th Protest under the guise of "Domestic Terrorists", when the REAL DOMESTIC TERRORIST is the FBI:

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/a...threatens-to-expose-fbis-darkest-1-6-secrets/

Federal Foreknowledge or Federal Incitement? Arrest of Green Beret Oath Keeper Threatens to Expose FBI’s Darkest 1/6 Secrets
October 10, 2021

The Oath Keepers are the highest-profile and most extensively prosecuted militia group associated with the events of January 6. So far, the government has charged a total of 18 Oath Keepers with conspiring to obstruct Congress’s certification of the 2020 Presidential Election. This is a serious conspiracy charge that could potentially lead to decades of prison time.

Oddly enough, Oath Keepers founder and leader Stewart Rhodes himself has not been charged with anything, despite the fact that the government cites Rhodes’s own statements and actions as largely constitutive of the conspiracy for which so many of his underlings face charges. Revolver News has previously covered this extensively in a major piece of investigative journalism.

Apart from any charges of conspiracy, there is no doubt that, based on his actions on January 6, Stewart Rhodes could technically be prosecuted for trespassing on US Capitol grounds.

Just last Thursday, in fact, approximately 20 FBI vehicles swooped in on the home of Oath Keepers associate Jeremy Brown, searched his belongings for five and a half hours, and took all of his phones and electronics. The feds justified their entire raid on Brown on a minor alleged “trespassing” offense.

And so we find ourselves in an "Alice In Wonderland" environment where the NEWS is FALSE; our Government are CRIMINALS; and our Innocent Citizens are PROSECUTED.

Maybe if we collectively checked our watches, we might discover that we're in the Tribulation.
Bobby Jo & ELAM

I'm bored...I want to see the big show! I wanna go out with a Bang!
Welcome to the great tribulation...de,de,de,de,de,de,de,de,de
The extinction of ev'ry nation...de,de,de,de,de,de,de,de,de...Yeah!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm bored...I want to see the big show! ...

You do REALIZE that Jesus' crucifixion was ONE of GOD's Big Shows? And so although we'll have a brief and dramatic reprieve with Trump and his compatriot (?Pence - not likely; ?Flynn - maybe; ?JFK Jr. - my guess) coming full force on the world stage, but then being MURDERED in the Street and left to rot for Three & One-Half Days until they both are raised from the Dead and Ascend through the clouds (Rev. 11); then another Big Show where we have Global Thermonuclear War; and finally Jesus Return some 45 days later (as I best understand the Dan. 12 1,290 & 1,335 days).

So although we have some significant events still pending, the Grand Finale has some 12 to 14 months to go.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Reactions: Truman

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet MORE Canary Islands EARTHQUAKES:

https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/la-palma/news/144402/La-Palma-volcano-update-Earthquakes-continue-to-increase.html
La Palma volcano update: Earthquakes continue to increase
Fri, 15 Oct 2021

The largest-so-far quake occurred two hours ago, a magnitude 4.5 tremor at 36 km beneath the center of Cumbre Vieja volcano. It was felt all over the island.

But the "USGS Earthquake" map has shown ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the Canary Islands since they began erupting. And I SERIOUSLY wonder if some nuclear weapon (or a series of weapons) will be detonated some number of miles off our Eastern Seaboard, and the Government will declare a "CANARY ISLAND TSUNAMI".

And if this were to happen, isn't it interesting that RUSSIA made the news with a "NEW" nuclear weapon designed EXACTLY TO DO THAT!

Hmmmmmmmm,
Bobby Jo & ELAM

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing I've always contemplated is exactly WHY Scripture tells us that our Oceans will roar:

Zephaniah 2:5 Woe to you inhabitants of the seacoast, you nation of the Cher′ethites! The word of the Lord is against you, O Canaan, land of the Philistines; and I will destroy you till no inhabitant is left.

Psalm 46:2 Therefore we will not fear though the earth should change,
though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea;
3 though its waters roar and foam,
though the mountains tremble with its tumult.Selah

Clearly we should anticipate that the world will be tossed about during the final Global Thermonuclear War (GTNW) CLIMAX, and so I've always hesitated when someone wanted to move near the ocean. But I NEVER considered that we'd have either a MONSTER TSUANMI which would engulf an entire State (Florida), whether nature caused or man-made, at some time PRIOR to or even DURING a GTNW:

10.10.21 LA PALMA VOLCANO EMERGENCY UPDATE Not on MSM

10.10.21 LA PALMA VOLCANO EMERGENCY UPDATE Not on MSM
Uncensored Storm Published October 11, 2021

Rumble — EMERGENCY UPDATE, EAST COAST OF THE U.S. COULD BE HIT WITH A MASSIVE TSUNAMI - ENTIRE TOP OF LA PALMA NOW UPLIFTING IN RED AREA, NEW 4.1 QUAKE, LOUD EXPLOSIONS

There is a major story NOT BEING COVERED ON MSM... an ongoing volcano eruption on the island of La Palma in the Canary Islands, has been taking place since September 11 [yes, 9/11].

The sudden 5" uplift overnight of a large portion of the island does not bode well for the unstable land mass.

If this unstable land mass slides into the ocean, the east coast of the U.S. could be hit with a massive Tsunami 7 to 8 hours later, wiping out many major cities.

And again, given the "USGS Earthquakes" map failing to document ANY of the purported 3+ Magnitude earthquakes, I'm still suspicious that any such attribution would secretly be a man-made occurrence.

Bobby Jo & ELAM

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@[email protected]

I'm taking bets.
How long until the REAL gas attack occurs after this "training exercise", (AKA preplanning the attack)?
When the real attack happens, since it was preplanned by the Deep State, it will be courtesy of the Deep State. This will be your govt killing as many as possible in a preplanned event. They are practicing it now!

My guess is in 3 months.
What is your guess for the actual gassing event that will cause massive deaths?

SUBWAY GAS ATTACKS to be staged by DHS/Feds in NYC at over 120 locations, including transit buses, airports, subway tunnels between October 18th - 29th

SUBWAY GAS ATTACKS to be staged by DHS/Feds in NYC at over 120 locations, including transit buses, airports, subway tunnels between October 18th – 29th
Saturday, October 16, 2021

(Natural News) The entire transit system of New York City will seem like it’s under siege by terrorists releasing chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction for the last two weeks of October, thanks to what the feds are calling necessary rehearsals in case the real thing happens. As if nobody can imagine what would happen if one of the most populated metropolitan cities of America suddenly came under deadly gas attack, and everyone starting choking to death and dropping like flies. What are we practicing here, how to trample people to death for real during rehearsal? Will Biden announce this so nobody thinks these insane (staged) terrorist attacks are real?

Calling all crisis actors, get your practice run-through of the script before the “real” staged event of biological warfare in New York’s subway system occurs, according to the feds who say they are deploying non-toxic gas so they can test for biological attack “preparedness.” Rehearsals for gassing millions of subway travelers to death begins now.

Get ready world, to practice panicking over staged toxic gas attacks because the Department of Homeland Security simply can’t imagine how it would go
What about the travelers who don’t know it’s just “a test?” Millions of Americans are suffering from myocarditis right now from the Covid clot shots, so let’s hope they don’t collapse from a heart attack if they think the practice gassing event is real.

Remember, once the feds plan for a crisis and literally act it out, with actors, fake critical injuries, phony EMT on the scene, sirens, screaming, crying, running, visible gas or that which you can smell, usually a similar “real” event happens within a few weeks.

When that happens, the official narrative always comes out too soon, and gets dismantled by truth media. Pay close attention to these false flag, “practice” gassing events they’re planning on US soil Oct 18th through 29th, 2021. People could easily die during these insane staged events.

Anyone in the vicinity of “testing operations” should know the gas is non-toxic, like they said about the Covid vaccines and opioids
Nothing to see here folks. Just a federal preparedness “study” to get ready for the rest of the “events” they’re planning. “Non-toxic” gas will be deployed in over 100 New York City locations, including transit. There are three MAJOR airports in NYC, aren’t they considered “transit?” Next they’ll tell everyone that their Covid masks protect them from the gas anyway, which could have more billions of nanoparticles in it, just like the clot-shot Covid jabs.

That’s right, the Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA) is working hard with DHS (and surely the FBI) to prepare for the fake gassing events all over New York City, where at least half the population will have no idea why it looks like there’s a terrorist attack happening. Never mind people’s jobs, safety and mental health during this Covid pandemic, because the feds need to practice real-life concentration-camp-style executions of millions of New Yorkers in order to be ready for the real thing, which they obviously believe is coming soon to a “theatre” near you.

... and if you recall, the "Sandy Hook Elementary School" had been CLOSED for several years due to being dilapidated (asbestos, failed heating system, etc., -- being built in the mid-to-late 1950's) and some type of "Emergency Exercise" was scheduled, which then apparently transitioned into a FALSE FLAG event, with FALSE "children", FALSE "parents", and FALSE "Emergency Response" individuals.

Is it any wonder that when our Government does ANYTHING (including "protecting our borders") that we should expect A DIFFERENT OUTCOME?!?

Bobby Jo

Reactions: APAK and Ziggy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@[email protected]

!!!!CONDITION ALERT---WARNING!!! NYPrepper on youtube posted a report about a deep 4.9M quake hitting Cumbre Viera volcano on La Palma along with several other mid-range 4 quakes in the ongoing swarm. THIS INCREASE IN BOTH FREQUENCY AND MAGNITUDE COUPLED WITH THE NEWS HAL TURNER REPORTED ON YESTERDAY CONCERNING THE STEAM RELEASES SHOWS AN OMINOUS DANGEROUS TURN IN THIS ERUPTION. CONTINUE TO MONITOR AND BE READY. EYES OPEN EVERYONE.

I have NO IDEA why we keep getting "Reports" from the Canary Islands, when the "USGS Earthquakes" map has shown ABSOLUTELY NO EARTHQUAKE ACTIVITY since the reports of VOLCANIC Activity.

And so I'm still in the quandary of Trusting the USGS and anticipating some type of FALSE FLAG man-made TSUNAMI, -- which might be Nuclear Weapon induced.

Of course we must also consider the "NEWS" that of the FIVE Tsunami Bouy's off our East Seaboard, that FOUR are either Missing or Malfunctioning; and the "NEWS" that Russia has developed a nuclear weapon designed to create a TSUNAMI. And given the "Social Conditioning" by our Government and Media, -- I'm anticipating the FALSE FLAG version.

Bobby Jo & ELAM

Reactions: APAK and Ziggy

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

@[email protected]

!!!!CONDITION ALERT---WARNING!!! NYPrepper on youtube posted a report about a deep 4.9M quake hitting Cumbre Viera volcano on La Palma along with several other mid-range 4 quakes in the ongoing swarm. THIS INCREASE IN BOTH FREQUENCY AND MAGNITUDE COUPLED WITH THE NEWS HAL TURNER REPORTED ON YESTERDAY CONCERNING THE STEAM RELEASES SHOWS AN OMINOUS DANGEROUS TURN IN THIS ERUPTION. CONTINUE TO MONITOR AND BE READY. EYES OPEN EVERYONE.

I have NO IDEA why we keep getting "Reports" from the Canary Islands, when the "USGS Earthquakes" map has shown ABSOLUTELY NO EARTHQUAKE ACTIVITY since the reports of VOLCANIC Activity.

And so I'm still in the quandary of Trusting the USGS and anticipating some type of FALSE FLAG man-made TSUNAMI, -- which might be Nuclear Weapon induced.

Of course we must also consider the "NEWS" that of the FIVE Tsunami Bouy's off our East Seaboard, that FOUR are either Missing or Malfunctioning; and the "NEWS" that Russia has developed a nuclear weapon designed to create a TSUNAMI. And given the "Social Conditioning" by our Government and Media, -- I'm anticipating the FALSE FLAG version.

Bobby Jo & ELAM

If I want to know what the truth is, I look out my window...I certainly don't listen to the low-life media!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've heard "reports" of Chem-Trails in the skies, which I'd always discounted under the premise that if you wanted to poison segments of our population, mists would be dispensed from "street-lights" at night. Well, it seemed "reasonable", but apparently INCORRECT:

Plane accidentally releases chemtrail on the tarmac (or was it accidental?)
Ghost of Ruth Drown, Published 6 hours ago

Plane accidentally releases chemtrail on the tarmac (or was it accidental?)

Perhaps satan is intent on harming ALL MANKIND.
Bobby Jo & ELAM

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's really quite obvious, but people can't see what they won't see:

47ac5a7ff43703ae.png

... and:

69c21d3970b8e7a4.png

Bobby Jo & ELAM ... and yes, even ELAM is smart enough to see the difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I left my life jackets in Florida, so I'm going to ride the wave with God.
HUGS

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's in interesting perspective:

f687976baef93bb7.png

Executive Order# 13848, September 12, 2018
Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

However EO# 13848 ONLY appears to address "Export Restrictions", and NOT "Import Restrictions":

(ii) export license restrictions under any statute or regulation that requires the prior review and approval of the United States Government as a condition for the export or re-export of goods or services;
So this "meme" premise appears to be UNFOUNDED! And if I were to guess WHY our market economy is under attack, I would suspect that it's an attempt by the Deep State to cause Further DISRUPTIONS and Further DISTRACTIONS from a Criminally Installed ILLEGITIMATE ADMINISTRATION which is collapsing before our eyes.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's in interesting perspective:

f687976baef93bb7.png

Executive Order# 13848, September 12, 2018
Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

However EO# 13848 ONLY appears to address "Export Restrictions", and NOT "Import Restrictions":

(ii) export license restrictions under any statute or regulation that requires the prior review and approval of the United States Government as a condition for the export or re-export of goods or services;
So this "meme" premise appears to be UNFOUNDED! And if I were to guess WHY our market economy is under attack, I would suspect that it's an attempt by the Deep State to cause Further DISRUPTIONS and Further DISTRACTIONS from a Criminally Installed ILLEGITIMATE ADMINISTRATION which is collapsing before our eyes.

Maybe some of the ships are carrying empty containers and until we can come aboard and check them out, they won't be allowed in?
I thought we always were at least one year in inventory. Maybe we aught to be watching the warehouses as well as the ships.
Just thinking..
Hugs

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe some of the ships are carrying empty containers and until we can come aboard and check them out, they won't be allowed in?
I thought we always were at least one year in inventory. Maybe we aught to be watching the warehouses as well as the ships.
Just thinking..
Hugs

Dearest Z

Some years back manufacturers were so confident of their Supply Chains, that they instituted "Just-In-Time", which meant that they only maintained sufficient inventory for a couple of days. So it seems to me that this is still a DIVERSION/DISTRACTION from the STOLEN ELECTION and other Deep State CRIMES.

... or so I would guess!

With VERY BEST Regards,

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest Z

Some years back manufacturers were so confident of their Supply Chains, that they instituted "Just-In-Time", which meant that they only maintained sufficient inventory for a couple of days. So it seems to me that this is still a DIVERSION/DISTRACTION from the STOLEN ELECTION and other Deep State CRIMES.

... or so I would guess!

With VERY BEST Regards,

They stole a lot more than just an election. They are trying to steal the world.
They consider themselves Lucifer.
But we know how his ending is.

Isa 14:3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,
Isa 14:4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
Isa 14:5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
Isa 14:6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
Isa 14:7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.
Isa 14:8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.
Isa 14:9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
Isa 14:10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
Isa 14:11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
Isa 14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
Isa 14:18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
Isa 14:19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
Isa 14:20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
Isa 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
Isa 14:22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.
Isa 14:23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.

WE WILL TAKE IT BACK!
In the End, GOD WINS!

LET'S GO BRANDON!!

:)
HUGS

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You've fallen from heaven, O morning star
Like a corpse trampled underfoot
The grave below is all astir
The devil is thrown into the bottomless pit
Death has been swallowed up in victory!
Hallelujah!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@[email protected]

I'm taking bets.
How long until the REAL gas attack occurs after this "training exercise", (AKA preplanning the attack)?
When the real attack happens, since it was preplanned by the Deep State, it will be courtesy of the Deep State. This will be your govt killing as many as possible in a preplanned event. They are practicing it now!

My guess is in 3 months.
What is your guess for the actual gassing event that will cause massive deaths?

SUBWAY GAS ATTACKS to be staged by DHS/Feds in NYC at over 120 locations, including transit buses, airports, subway tunnels between October 18th - 29th

SUBWAY GAS ATTACKS to be staged by DHS/Feds in NYC at over 120 locations, including transit buses, airports, subway tunnels between October 18th – 29th
Saturday, October 16, 2021

(Natural News) The entire transit system of New York City will seem like it’s under siege by terrorists releasing chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction for the last two weeks of October, thanks to what the feds are calling necessary rehearsals in case the real thing happens. As if nobody can imagine what would happen if one of the most populated metropolitan cities of America suddenly came under deadly gas attack, and everyone starting choking to death and dropping like flies. What are we practicing here, how to trample people to death for real during rehearsal? Will Biden announce this so nobody thinks these insane (staged) terrorist attacks are real?

Calling all crisis actors, get your practice run-through of the script before the “real” staged event of biological warfare in New York’s subway system occurs, according to the feds who say they are deploying non-toxic gas so they can test for biological attack “preparedness.” Rehearsals for gassing millions of subway travelers to death begins now.

Get ready world, to practice panicking over staged toxic gas attacks because the Department of Homeland Security simply can’t imagine how it would go
What about the travelers who don’t know it’s just “a test?” Millions of Americans are suffering from myocarditis right now from the Covid clot shots, so let’s hope they don’t collapse from a heart attack if they think the practice gassing event is real.

Remember, once the feds plan for a crisis and literally act it out, with actors, fake critical injuries, phony EMT on the scene, sirens, screaming, crying, running, visible gas or that which you can smell, usually a similar “real” event happens within a few weeks.

When that happens, the official narrative always comes out too soon, and gets dismantled by truth media. Pay close attention to these false flag, “practice” gassing events they’re planning on US soil Oct 18th through 29th, 2021. People could easily die during these insane staged events.

Anyone in the vicinity of “testing operations” should know the gas is non-toxic, like they said about the Covid vaccines and opioids
Nothing to see here folks. Just a federal preparedness “study” to get ready for the rest of the “events” they’re planning. “Non-toxic” gas will be deployed in over 100 New York City locations, including transit. There are three MAJOR airports in NYC, aren’t they considered “transit?” Next they’ll tell everyone that their Covid masks protect them from the gas anyway, which could have more billions of nanoparticles in it, just like the clot-shot Covid jabs.

That’s right, the Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA) is working hard with DHS (and surely the FBI) to prepare for the fake gassing events all over New York City, where at least half the population will have no idea why it looks like there’s a terrorist attack happening. Never mind people’s jobs, safety and mental health during this Covid pandemic, because the feds need to practice real-life concentration-camp-style executions of millions of New Yorkers in order to be ready for the real thing, which they obviously believe is coming soon to a “theatre” near you.
... and if you recall, the "Sandy Hook Elementary School" had been CLOSED for several years due to being dilapidated (asbestos, failed heating system, etc., -- being built in the mid-to-late 1950's) and some type of "Emergency Exercise" was scheduled, which then apparently transitioned into a FALSE FLAG event, with FALSE "children", FALSE "parents", and FALSE "Emergency Response" individuals.

Is it any wonder that when our Government does ANYTHING (including "protecting our borders") that we should expect A DIFFERENT OUTCOME?!?

Bobby Jo

It is VERY logical to think that in the very near future an actual bio-chemical attack will occur in a major city or cities simultaneously. Of course, it will be planned and executed by at least the same players that gave us the COVID fake scene, the 9/11 non-Arab terrorist event, and other events from decade before.

There is a deliberate lull in activities right now as this depopulation control script now calls for a stage of indirect pressure on the public and the consolidation of State powers by quietly separating people more effectively with the vax and the unvaxxed, with all the firings, unemployment, staged logistics problems, and the deliberate harm and deaths of many millions of people around the globe. You can just 'feel' it. It is working silently in the background as a constricting snake slowing squeezing his victim as it lets up the pressure to breath for a moment to get better control of your breathing apparatus, your life, and then squeezes down more violently and tightly until you are dead.

After one of these 'quiet' consolidations of power phases is completed the script will call for a staged surprise attack of bio-chemicals on the public, to re-apply much more pressure and restrictions for more State control over people, producing a higher tempo or level of fear and desperation. IT WILL HAPPEN.....give it a little time, even before 2025.

It's part of the ongoing script to depopulate and control people. At that time, there will be many people fighting to get in the lines for another Nth booster jab ..and possibly a permanent mark of State compliance.....you will see it happen and gasp...