True or False, Satan is doing exactly what God intended him to do.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
www.greatmysteryofchrist.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's not fool anyone here.
I perceive that by your words: "the fallen away Gentile Elect" aka "the fallen away believers:", you are meaning the Protestant religions.
Correct me if I am wrong.

Edit 1: As an open minded born again Christian, I do hear what you are saying, and could almost be partly there for full understanding, but only time and the Lord's Spirit will help me to digest it fully for correct discernment.
I DO NOT trust in the wisdom of men, but rather only those things that He confirms by His Spirit. 1 Cor. 2:5. So, I am careful in where my faith stands.

Edit 2:
Thank you for your testimony:
"I was under Satan's deception in the apostate church for 32 years until Christ blessed me with the Latter Rain in 2005. Only with the Latter Rain is a fallen away believer given "eyes that can see" so that they can come out of Satan's deception."
Even the spirit of anti-Christ masquerades as Christ:

>> I can relate to that.

Thanks, Earburner
Dear Earburner,
You said:
I perceive that by your words: "the fallen away Gentile Elect" aka "the fallen away believers:", you are meaning the Protestant religions.
Correct me if I am wrong.

The "church" means the "called out ones" and is anyone who has received the Early Rain. When called out believers group together, it makes no difference by what name they call themselves. The last I heard, there are around 2,000 different denominations/sects of Christianity in the world. They all claim to have the correct understanding of the truth but, in fact, none of them do. They are places were the "blind lead the blind" and because they are blind, Satan easily deceives them by teaching them his false gospel. Satan's gospel of "works" is very pleasing to mankind's carnal nature. Because it is, a spiritually blind believer will easily and quickly accept it as being the truth of Christ.

Christ said this:

Luke 5:39 No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, the old is better.

When a person is called out from the world and enters the "church", their carnal nature remains in control of them. The earnest amount of the Spirit is not strong enough to destroy their carnality. Because the new believer remains carnal, they will drink the Old Wine because it just makes more sense to them, regardless of what scripture actually teaches.

The Old Covenant is based on the outward "works" of man to make themselves acceptable to Christ. Satan re-enforces this preference by the deception of the spirit of anti-Christ. It is a very powerful deception which keeps the believer under the Law and in bondage to sin. Only when Christ comes and gives the believer the Latter Rain, will they prefer the New Wine. The New Wine represents the blood of Christ which He shed for the New Covenant of Grace through Faith.

Here is one place where Christ teaches what happens to a new believer after they receive the Early Rain:

Mat 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself SEVEN other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

The spiritual symbol of an unclean spirit represents a spirit which teaches Satan's false truth through lies and deceptions.

Since a new believer remains spiritually blind (Mark 8:21-25) after receiving the Early Rain of the Spirit (the Holy Spirit of Promise, Eph 1:13-14), they cannot replace their worldly false beliefs with the truth of Christ. ONE unclean spirit leaves but comes back with SEVEN more. The number "seven" represents perfection. In this case, the number seven represents the perfection of Satan's lies/deceptions which come to a believer by the indwelling of the spirit of anti-Christ. Now, instead of ONE unclean spirit within the believer, they now have EIGHT. The number eight is a spiritual symbol which represents a new spiritual condition. In this case, the new spiritual condition is worse than the first.

This new "worse than the first" spiritual condition is called a Man of Sin. The pathway to salvation (since the corruption of the church in the 1st century) requires that all believers come under Satan's deceptions and become a Man of Sin. In this condition, a believer will outwardly look like Christ but inwardly, they are not.

2Cor 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

You said:
Edit 1: As an open minded born again Christian, I do hear what you are saying, and could almost be partly there for full understanding, but only time and the Lord's Spirit will help me to digest it fully for correct discernment. I DO NOT trust in the wisdom of men, but rather only those things that He confirms by His Spirit. 1 Cor. 2:5. So, I am careful in where my faith stands.

I say to only trust in God's Word (which is Christ) and in the truth it reveals by the guidance of the Holy Spirit. If anyone wants to convince me of anything, they must present a double witness of scripture.

After a called out believer receives the Latter Rain, their spiritual blindness will be healed. This gift of "eyes that can see" is one of the keys to salvation. Understanding the truth of Christ from scripture is what "reveals" the Man of Sin and is what causes us to "see" the Abomination of Desolation - both of which have occurred to the believer while he was spiritually blind. With the truth of Christ, its knowledge will bring judgment to the Man of Sin and destroy him. Also, with the gift of the Latter Rain, the believer's marred spiritual nature (Mystery Babylon the Great Harlot) will also quickly be destroyed. The destruction of both happens quickly, in "one hour" (Rev 18:10). With their destruction, the believer is "born again" and is converted. After they are converted, all that is left of their judgment is the judgment of their carnal mind. Its thoughts and beliefs must also be destroyed and replaced with the truth of Christ. It is a slow spiritual process. In the end, the believer will have the "mind of Christ".

John the Baptist, who is a "type" for the Old Man (the carnal mind, the head) said this:

John 3:30 He (Christ) must increase, but I (Old Man) must decrease.

And Paul said this:

Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our Old Man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Crucifixion is a slow death. It happens by the chastisement of Christ and by receiving stronger nourishment from Christ (bread & meat) instead of milk.

Once a believer is converted, they will no longer be able to fellowship with any believers in the apostate church. For that reason, I do not attend any church and haven't since I was converted in 2005. The Elect are very "few" in number and are difficult to find. I know a few Elect believers online but distance prohibits any in-person fellowship.

These verses apply:

Luke 16:26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

2Cor 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Make no mistake, the churches in the world are NOT Christian. They are walking in darkness and are under Satan's complete control. They have an outward appearance of Christ, but within, they are full of dead men's bones:

Mat 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Have you ever studied the pathway to salvation which is presented throughout scripture? It is presented mostly "here a little and there a little" (Isa 28:10) but there are some teachings which provide a good portion of the details. Paul's conversion experience is one of those teachings.

Paul received the Early Rain on the Damascus Road and the Latter Rain in Damascus. There are many details presented in between him receiving the two Rains.

Scripture even says that Paul's conversion is the "pattern" all the Elect will follow:

1Tim 1:16 Howbeit for this cause, I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

The "longsuffering of Christ" occurs up until the Elect believer is converted. As I said, I was in the apostate church for 32 years before I was converted. Christ's suffered with me for a long time. But of course, I did not realize it at the time because I was dwelling in "peace and safety" under Satan's deceptions.

If you want me to post Paul's conversion experience, I can do so.

Joe

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe "the church" is the body of Christ's followers. Are you talking about that "church", the Catholic Church, or another church?
Dear Patrick1966,
The churches of the world are apostate - all of them. It makes no difference by what name they call themselves. However, the apostate church does contain unconverted Elect believers. When the time is right for each of them, Christ will come to them and pull them out. He does this by giving them the Latter Rain and by healing their spiritual blindness.

The last I heard, there are about 2,000 different "churches" in the world. They each claim that what they teach is the truth of Christ, but, in fact, none of them teach the truth. They are places where the "blind lead the blind" under the full control of Satan.

You should believe Paul when He said:

Acts 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

I can only imagine the grief this prophecy gave Paul. He loved the churches he started and warned them frequently about what was coming to them. But ultimately, like all of Christ's Elect, Paul only wanted God's will to be done and not his own will.

Joe

Reactions: Patrick1966

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me guess, every denomination is wrong and you and those who receive the latter rain are the only ones who are right. You sound very much like Jehovah’s Witnesses. I have just one question, is Jesus God?
Dear RLT63,
Here is what scripture says:

John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

1Cor 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

2Cor 6:17-18 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

2John 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

Jesus is mankind's God and we are His "sons and daughters" because He created us. Jesus is also the "Son of the Father" who is greater than Jesus. God the Father is the "one God and Father of all".

Joe

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are the most important truths that aren't being taught?
Dear Patrick1966,
The whole loaf of bread the apostate church teaches is leavened. None of their doctrines are true.

Mat 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

Some of their doctrines have some truth mixed into them, but overall , they are still not true.

Here are just a few of the important truths which scripture teaches which contradict what the apostate churches teach:

The purpose for this creation is to create many new sons of God through Jesus Christ.

God the Father is the "one God and Father of all" including Jesus Christ.

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

1Cor 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

2Cor 11:31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

Jesus is the Son of the Father and through Jesus, the Father made this creation.

And since the Father did all things through Jesus, Jesus is mankind's God and Father.

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

2Cor 6:17-18 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Jesus Christ is the God of the Old Testament who interacted with the Nation of Israel.

Jesus Christ is mankind's Savior and He will do all the necessary work of saving us. Nothing can stop Him.

Mankind does not have a "free will" ability. God the Father, through Jesus Christ, controls all things that happen in this creation.

Mankind was purposely created spiritually marred and subject to vanity (sin). Because we have all sinned, all mankind must be destroyed.

Jesus Christ was sent by His Father to give us a new birth from the destruction we all must pay (penalty of sin). Through Christ's work on the cross and His work "within" mankind, Jesus will give all mankind a new birth as a child of God.

Jesus Christ has a plan to save mankind which takes two ages of time to complete.

Jesus Christ created a pathway that He will cause us to travel for that salvation. It includes becoming "worse than the first" before we receive our salvation.

God the Father and Jesus Christ are said to be "one" because the full measure of the Father's Spirit indwells Christ.

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

After a person is fully converted, they, too, will be one with the Father (and with Christ). This is true because the Father's Spirit will indwell us just like it does Christ. It is God the Father's Spirit which will make us all one with Him. When Christ's work is finished, God the Father will be "all in all" and He will have a much larger family.

Joe

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you share a video or article that explains "latter rain"?
Dear Patrick1966,
I do not know of any such videos or articles. I have written a great deal about the Early and Latter Rains on my website though. Please read my paper entitled "A. The Great Mystery of the Church". It has a large section which is devoted to teaching the Early and Latter Rain.

Basically, here is the truth of the Early and Latter Rains:

The Early Rain is what Christ gives us to call us out from the world. It is the Holy Spirit of Promise which is only an earnest amount of the Holy Spirit. It is not given in enough measure to destroy our carnal nature but it does give us a measure of faith. However, because the carnal nature remains intact after receiving the Early Rain, we remain spiritually blind. Satan will then come to us via the spirit of anti-Christ and make us "worse than the first". We will stay in that fallen spiritual condition until Christ "comes again" and gives us the Latter Rain.

Most people who are given the Early Rain will remain in this "worse than the first" spiritual condition until they die. They make up the apostate churches of the world (all churches of all denominations/sects). They simply were not chosen for salvation in this age.

However, a "few" of them are chosen. When Christ is ready to pull out His Elect from the apostate church, He will send a person to them in the spirit of Elijah. This is my work that I do for the Lord. With Elijah's call to repent from "works", the pathway for Christ is made straight for those whom Christ has caused to respond. Christ will then come to them and pour out the Latter Rain and save them. This is the moment of the new birth. Judgment will then follow to remove the spirit of anti-Christ from the believer and to destroy the carnality of the believer. Once Christ's judgment is fully complete, the believer is converted and will be a fully matured son of God who will never fall away again.

In the final age, the Elect will reign with Christ to help Him bring in the remaining harvest of mankind. This is the blessing the Elect receive.
Joe

Last edited:

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear RLT63,
Your link describes just another false teaching of the apostate church. It is not what I teach or what scripture teaches.
Joe
Sorry, but what you teach sounds false also. I would call it a cult but it seems you are the only member