Trump is dangerous - a Messianic Complex

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one VERY IMPORTANT distinction between David and Trump. David's heart after God was that when he came face to face with his sins, he humbled his heart and he repented!! Trump has no need for a savior, nor repentance (in his own eyes) .. he's "good" and he doesn't bring God into that picture. HUGE difference .....polar opposites!

Reactions: Lambano

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And, therein lies the problem... the liberals are globalists who want the deconstruction of the US so the one world government can come forth along with their daddy the anti-christ.

They cannot have Trump or anybody else that wants the US to be strong getting elected.

The UN, WEF, WHO, blah, blah, blah have used their marionette strings and $$$ bargaining chips trading off the peoples Liberty for promises of scraps for decades and these younger generations coming off the teets of their parents are jumping onboard like fleas on a hound to grab and celebrate their scraps. Feather taps for theft, freebie needles, disgusting cities, corrupt educational system, adult leaches, on and on and on.
Inasmuch as America is currently being made an embarrassment on the world stage, and Biden saying…”God save the queen”…(referring to a dead British woman!! )
** God is watching the utter ignorance and immorality being shamelessly taught, pridefully promoted…and no doubt Gods Wrath is Waxing hotter and hotter.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one VERY IMPORTANT distinction between David and Trump. David's heart after God was that when he came face to face with his sins, he humbled his heart and he repented!! Trump has no need for a savior, nor repentance (in his own eyes) .. he's "good" and he doesn't bring God into that picture. HUGE difference .....polar opposites!

You can call Trump “good”, but what Trump has said is he “tries” to “do good”. And Trump is not shy to appeal to Christ the Lord Gods Blessings; For America and Americans….and that likely includes you, even when you bash him.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's just prejudice bologna.

When in office Trump surrounded himself with Christians and Christian spiritual counsel, defended and helped Israel, acted against abortion, and for regular people and the family. And I say that as one who has met, looked him in the eye, spoken with him, and found him to be a good, respectful, nice and regular guy...very much unlike what the media has made him out to be. But then again, I wasn't trying to swindle or attack him, or America.

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
one name Putin
The only real difference between Putin and Biden is the Constitution of the United States of America. And Biden and his administration along with some key democrat leaders in the congress and some states are doing everything they can to make that Constitution powerless.

Reactions: Spyder

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP for PRESIDENT!

May God have mercy on us as we can't live with Democrats in power any longer.

I can barely afford anything, crime is out of control, nobody wants to work, racism is blamed for everything, and children are being sexualized right in the open. There are demonic spirits in government and we need to remove them and the powers of the government.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The only real difference between Putin and Biden is the Constitution of the United States of America. And Biden and his administration along with some key democrat leaders in the congress and some states are doing everything they can to make that Constitution powerless.
Putin's Russia and Communist Russia ?

Putin dragged Russia out of Communism in fact and anyone who can not see that fact is a fool !

Putin under his leadership has built Russia up in fact ! not to mention the only Nation that has mover forward, as the rest has sunk lower.

China has moved forward but only because of the criminal West has empowered such a Communist threat, so as to become a monster !

Joe Biden has forced Russia into a corner, so as to be as is more open to NK and China and the rest, he has been forced to do so in fact and Joe Biden has only being one sides and escalate escalate moron ! so you see Biden ups the anti and Russia has been forced to do the same in fact, as that is how it goes in fact, for if Biden would back down Russia will back down. but it's Joe Biden who will not come to the table in fact to work it out ! Trump will come to the table and the War will be over on that day !
A War that should never of been in fact ! but for a total moron Joe Biden in fact created it all ! It's all Joe Biden's baby ! and the same with the Attack on the State of Israel is all Joe Biden's fault in fact ! who walks out of Afghanistan like that leaving billions in Weapons behind ! and Weapons sent to Ukraine sold by the Nazis to hit Israel in fact ! Biden is a total Moron ! the worst President by far ! not to mention he stole the Election and supports No Election on the issue of Ukraine, because Russia would of clearly won by Votes !

The Corruption in the USA is like a 3rd world Country ! Creepy Joe and his Son's dealing in Ukraine is not open at all ! why can they not be totally open on the subject !

Always

Oct 23, 2023
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What kind of silly racist remark is this? And your mad at trump?
My remark is in no way racist, it is true, I am an Evangelical Christian and Evangelist, I am of Creek heritage and Black, in my community the majority does not support this idiot, and I'm so glad to know that only a small percentage of white evangelicals do, however with that being said I'm not sure that percentage is even Christians. This foul mouth, thief, two-timing, rapist, unapologetic fool should in no way be held up to the world as being Christ like. Come on now these labels liberals, democrats, republicans is not worth lowering your standards, BEFORE YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE SAVED!

• Love
Reactions: TLHKAJ and Lambano

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can call Trump “good”, but what Trump has said is he “tries” to “do good”. And Trump is not shy to appeal to Christ the Lord Gods Blessings; For America and Americans….and that likely includes you, even when you bash him.
Speaking the truth is not bashing. It's just the truth. I won't change sound doctrine for him like most professing Christians have. We no longer need the Savior to be saved .....hogwash!!!!!

Reactions: Always

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking the truth is not bashing. It's just the truth.

You are giving your Opinion of your Belief, regarding some unknown 2nd- 3rd- parties ambiguous claims.

I won't change sound doctrine for him like most professing Christians have.

No one has asked you to “change sound doctrine”…. No one is claiming for themselves they have “changed sound doctrine”.

You making a false claim for “others”, without a shred of evidence, and excusing “yourself” from the claim you heap on others, is disingenuous.

We no longer need the Savior to be saved .....hogwash!!!!!

Again…You are the ONLY ONE making THAT Statement, then disagreeing with what YOU have said.

WEIRD, and deflects from taking you seriously.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My remark is in no way racist, it is true, I am an Evangelical Christian and Evangelist, I am of Creek heritage and Black, in my community the majority does not support this idiot, and I'm so glad to know that only a small percentage of white evangelicals do, however with that being said I'm not sure that percentage is even Christians. This foul mouth, thief, two-timing, rapist, unapologetic fool should in no way be held up to the world as being Christ like. Come on now these labels liberals, democrats, republicans is not worth lowering your standards, BEFORE YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE SAVED!
I was saved 40 years ago.

I was neither democrat or republican when I got saved.. The first President I voted for was Carter (a democrat) Reagan made me change my allegiance from democrat to republican.

There are no white or black christians. We are one in Christ. Anyone who calls up race (whether white or black) and tries to alienate them is a racist. I do not care who you are.

do you support the prosecutor in Georgia who went into a baptist church and used the race card against people who want her to be held accountable for the sins she committed with a married man, and the other sins she is accused of?

do you support the riots in Minnesota, and other cities where people destroyed property, and injured or killed people? But when someone is accused of starting a riot (even though nothing has been proven, and the more the fact come out. His guilt is less and less assured) in effect saying one group is justified but another is not?

do you support a president who raised an LGBTQ flag. And had LGBTQ parade and other stuff On the grounds of the White House. And a party that has threatened to have parents arrested if they do not allow their children to have gender affirming care, (cutting a males genitals off and a females breasts, and using other part of the body to create a male sex organ for a female? Or giving them drugs that are to stop puberty?) As in Joe Biden’s speech, These are my kids.. we will take care of them?

do you support taking millions of dollars in bribes from our enemies. And then denying it?

do you support a president who refused to acknowledge his granddaughter because his son had sex with a prostitute?

I can go on and on and on about the worst president the US has. Ever seen.. But I hope you get the picture

As I said. stop listening to the propaganda of the left. And learn who is truly your enemy. And who would die for you.

Arthur81

Jul 9, 2023
Tampa, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Top 10 Reasons to Vote for Ron DeSantis, Not Donald Trump or Nikki Haley by Wayne Grudem
"Wayne A. Grudem (born 1948) is a New Testament scholar turned theologian,[1] seminary professor, and author.[2] He co-founded the Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood and served as the general editor of the ESV Study Bible." Wikipedia

"The more I learn about Ron DeSantis, the more I believe he is a much stronger candidate than Nikki Haley or Donald Trump. In fact, I believe he is the strongest candidate for president that Republicans have had in decades—no matter what happens in Iowa.

Here are ten reasons why I believe DeSantis is the strongest candidate in the race by far:"

This is truly a powerful article in support for DeSantis and against Trump!

• Haha
Reactions: rwb, Mr E and Taken

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His narcissism in the past I attributed to a sense of humor that was geared to tweak and arouse the anger of leftists and RINOs. Now I am seeing his narcissism has become solidly how he truly thinks.
I think you lost the real focus of his intention which is the first. To punch back where it hurts their feeeelings.
I think we should throw stones at St. Paul for making the blasphemous claim the God sent him to the gentiles.
And we should listen to only his doctrine and his alone.
All this after he persecuted the christians and put many to death.

Do you see the hypocrisy?

Was St. Paul a narcissist? I bet he was in the eyes of the Jews no?

2Ti 3:10
But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
2Ti 3:11
Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

When Moses was challenged of his authority at Mt'Sinai, he told them to take up the sword and slaughter whoever would not stand with the Lord.

Exo 32:25
And when Moses saw that the people were naked; (for Aaron had made them naked unto their shame among their enemies:)
Exo 32:26
Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD'S side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.
Exo 32:27
And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.
Exo 32:28
And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.
Exo 32:29
For Moses had said, Consecrate yourselves to day to the LORD, even every man upon his son, and upon his brother; that he may bestow upon you a blessing this day.
Exo 32:30
And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses said unto the people, Ye have sinned a great sin: and now I will go up unto the LORD; peradventure I shall make an atonement for your sin.

What is narcissism
Narcissism is a self–centered personality style characterized as having an excessive preoccupation with oneself and one's own needs, often at the expense of others. Narcissism exists on a continuum that ranges from normal to abnormal personality expression. Wikipedia

So you believe that Trump only does things for his own benefit and not for the people?

I don't like his mean tweets either, but it sure brings out the true colors of those that hate him.
He makes his enemies known by they themselves showing their own unedible fruits.

But if that's what you believe, and how you feeeeeel, then by all means your entitled to them.

Moses was a narcissist because he told the people to follow him. And we were told to follow Moses' law.
Paul was a narcissist because he told everyone to follow his doctrine and his way of life.

So Trump must be a narcissit because he believes God chose him to lead America. But he is disqualified because he says mean things.

I rather the mean words than the sword. But that's just me.

Hugs

Reactions: rwb

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Top 10 Reasons to Vote for Ron DeSantis, Not Donald Trump or Nikki Haley by Wayne Grudem
"Wayne A. Grudem (born 1948) is a New Testament scholar turned theologian,[1] seminary professor, and author.[2] He co-founded the Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood and served as the general editor of the ESV Study Bible." Wikipedia

"The more I learn about Ron DeSantis, the more I believe he is a much stronger candidate than Nikki Haley or Donald Trump. In fact, I believe he is the strongest candidate for president that Republicans have had in decades—no matter what happens in Iowa.

Here are ten reasons why I believe DeSantis is the strongest candidate in the race by far:"

This is truly a powerful article in support for DeSantis and against Trump!

How did they miss the very top reason???

An unstoppable desire to waste your vote.

Reactions: rwb

Always

Oct 23, 2023
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was saved 40 years ago.

I was neither democrat or republican when I got saved.. The first President I voted for was Carter (a democrat) Reagan made me change my allegiance from democrat to republican.

There are no white or black christians. We are one in Christ. Anyone who calls up race (whether white or black) and tries to alienate them is a racist. I do not care who you are.

do you support the prosecutor in Georgia who went into a baptist church and used the race card against people who want her to be held accountable for the sins she committed with a married man, and the other sins she is accused of?

do you support the riots in Minnesota, and other cities where people destroyed property, and injured or killed people? But when someone is accused of starting a riot (even though nothing has been proven, and the more the fact come out. His guilt is less and less assured) in effect saying one group is justified but another is not?

do you support a president who raised an LGBTQ flag. And had LGBTQ parade and other stuff On the grounds of the White House. And a party that has threatened to have parents arrested if they do not allow their children to have gender affirming care, (cutting a males genitals off and a females breasts, and using other part of the body to create a male sex organ for a female? Or giving them drugs that are to stop puberty?) As in Joe Biden’s speech, These are my kids.. we will take care of them?

do you support taking millions of dollars in bribes from our enemies. And then denying it?

do you support a president who refused to acknowledge his granddaughter because his son had sex with a prostitute?

I can go on and on and on about the worst president the US has. Ever seen.. But I hope you get the picture

As I said. stop listening to the propaganda of the left. And learn who is truly your enemy. And who would die for you.
I was saved 45 years ago

I have never allowed myself to be put in a box , I vote as led by the Holy Spirit, I have no allegiance to anything or anybody but my God, I support nothing or anyone that is outside the will of God. Do some research there is a small percentage of white so call Christians that support Trump, including Aryans, Proud Boys and so on..... I do agree with you that there are no white/black Christians, especially since we are all of one race, the human race, that came from Adam, that is why I make it plain Evangelical Christians as a whole do NOT support this idiot, just a SMALL group WHO HAPPEN TO BE MAJORITY WHITE,

That's truth and do not care who you are

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was saved 45 years ago

I have never allowed myself to be put in a box , I vote as led by the Holy Spirit, I have no allegiance to anything or anybody but my God, I support nothing or anyone that is outside the will of God. Do some research there is a small percentage of white so call Christians that support Trump, including Aryans, Proud Boys and so on..... I do agree with you that there are no white/black Christians, especially since we are all of one race, the human race, that came from Adam, that is why I make it plain Evangelical Christians as a whole do NOT support this idiot, just a SMALL group WHO HAPPEN TO BE MAJORITY WHITE,

That's truth and do not care who you are

Who was the last Republican presidential candidate you voted for?

• Haha
Reactions: Always