Trump is dangerous - a Messianic Complex

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the fruit of the Spirit is self control

laughing-gif.40490

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless of course one is a well connected liberal and in that case you can get the contract as long as the big guy gets his 10%
FTX comes to mind with all its connections to fundraising which seems to be the reason it was set up.....

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody was thinking you were a bigot until you brought it up.

It's like when one says "I'm not lying!"... causing others to wonder if they are lying! View attachment 40488

O always thought that was strange.
It's doesn't rub off on those that are being led by the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ View attachment 40444

One of the fruit of the Spirit is self control so talking like a sinner... makes one a sinner because we know the Holy Ghost never leads people to talk that way and those doing so are carnal minded and are need of repentance. View attachment 40446

Christians are supposed to be influencing those around us...NOT be being influenced themselves by those around us to say and do evil.

If you consider cussing a sin, then you shouldn't do it.

I don't say J C, or G damn it. I don't use the Lords name when i cuss.

But all the other words, they don't have anything attached to them.
And most of the time I don't cuss because there is no need for it.
But I'm not offended when other people use them. It doesn't bother me unless they become obsessive, like they can't say a sentence without cussing every other word.

I get up in the middle of the night and I slam my toe into the edge of the dresser... Son of a B**** that hurts !
I'm not saying it to anyone, or at anyone.. it's just an exclamation.
Now if I say to someones face, Your an A**hole.. that's different because I am addressing an individual. And we shouldn't be rude to people.

I don't believe cussing is a sin. And most people today just use them as a part of the vocabulary.

If you start calling everyone a racist, then eventually the very meaning of racist will become null and void. It won't have any strength behind it, It just becomes another word. Everybody calling everybody a nazi, if everybody is a nazi then there is no power behind the word to offend anybody because we're all nazi's.
It's stupid.
A word only has power if you give it power. If you say you can't say this or you can't say that. Then now that word has power.
Now it is a sin if you say it because you were told not to.

Rom 7:7
What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

And the more you tell people not to say things, the more they do it. It's just natural human nature. Of which is what MOST of the world is made up of. So you don't make an issue out of it when you hear people cussing, because they will just do it all the more to annoy you.

Why play the game? Why not just ignore it, don't give it any power, and move on?

Because some people want to be on that pedestal where they feeeeeeel holier than everybody else.
And they want to look down on everybody else. Because they don't approve of the words that they say, which really had no meaning in which they used it in the first place.
But now it does because you made an issue out of it.

And I don't mean "you" personally, I'm speaking in general.

The only power a word has is what you give it. And if it's used simply as a part of the everyday non meaningful language, then why feed it?

bigot
  1. One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
I am not intolerant of the language people use.
It has no power over me and I give it no power.

I watch this guy called Salty Cracker. He has some very colorful language.
But I don't watch him because of the language, I watch because of the context of what he is sharing concerning the news, politics, whatever is going on in the world. He's funny, he's informative. But he has some foul language.
I can listen to the whole show and not be offended by the words. I don't have to put any emphasis in them.
I don't have to give them any power to offend me.

My father's girlfriend called me today, and every word that came out of her mouth offended me, and she never said one curse word.
But her attitude and her false accusations and insunuations, they rubbed me the wrong way.
I gave her words power over me and they got me on the defensive.
I didn't say anything, I was polite, she wants to come by and get some things, I told her fine, the door is open.
And she hung up on me.

I talked to my daughter on the phone today and she cusses a lot, But it's with humor and not accusatory, it's just part of the lingo.
And it doesn't offend me. Because I'm listening to the conversation without putting emphasis on the words that are just fillers.
They don't have any power to cause me to cringe. I don't give it that power.

Some people may not agree with my tolerance. But that's me.
And I'm not going to go to war or destroy a relationship because someone said some bad words.

I would rather a thousand conversations with my daughters humor, than one conversation with my father's girlfriends attitude.

Hugs

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I support fully so much of the policy decisions President Trump has made and put into effect. I voted for him in 2016 and 2020 and also supported his Presidential run with money. His narcissism in the past I attributed to a sense of humor that was geared to tweak and arouse the anger of leftists and RINOs. Now I am seeing his narcissism has become solidly how he truly thinks. This is dangerous for his belief that he can never be wrong has gone to extreme. The following statements in that video are repulsive to me as a believer in Jesus the Christ, Jesus the Messiah sent to save his people:

“And on June 14, 1946, God looked down on his planned paradise and said, ‘I need a caretaker,’ so God gave us Trump.”

The Trump video includes repeated religious references and quotations from the Bible. A narrator describes Trump as one who “follow(s) the path and remain(s) strong in faith.”

Trump, "strong in the faith"???? The only faith Trump evidences is faith in himself, not faith in God or the American people. I do not like making a political commercial or whatever they call it, of a human being being described in like manner as when God the Father sent God the Son to earth to save his people. That seems blasphemous to my thinking.

In 2016 and 2020 I passed Trump off as our modern day Cyrus, not a child of God by faith in Christ, but he was used by God to make certain policy decisions to give opening for Christians to live and breathe freely under our government. His Roe Vs Wade view on appointing the 3 Supreme Court Justices was his greatest achievement; and, he did seem to try to stop the flow of illegals into the USA, with intense opposition by Leftists and de facto Communists in this country.

While Governor DeSantis is not great on a debate stage, nor is he an imposing presence; in Florida he did excellent work, and kept his finger on most things happening in the State. Governor DeSantis is fully conservative and effective in an executive position like Governor and President. I'll vote for DeSantis in the primary and hopefully in Nov. 2024; but I'm concerned Trump will win the nomination even with all the personal baggage he'll have. I'll end up either voting 3rd Party or not vote in the Presidential choice part of the ballot. There are two sayings I've considered: "Don't vote for the lesser of two evils for it is still evil"; or "Don't reject the good for an insistence on the perfect." I may not have the exact wording, but that is the substance.

In the past I could view Trump as our Cyrus, today I must reject him for his increased narcissism which has become extreme and no longer humorous. We can have good Christian and conservative values in Gov. Ron DeSantis without so much underlying wickedness. He has proven himself as an efficient executive in the State of Florida.
Concerning the realm of politics (and Mr Trump), how many have read Daniel 2, whereby King Nebuchadnezzar had dreams of an "immense image" composed of various metals that pictured the remaining nations that held sway over God's people, after Egypt and Assyria, as the first and second world powers, no longer had control over them ?(see Isa 52:4)

At Daniel 2:27, 28, after King Nebuchadnezzar asked Daniel: "Can you really make known to me the dream that I saw, and its interpretation ?" (verse 26), Daniel replied: "None of the wise men, conjurers, magic-practicing priests, or astrologers are able to tell the king the secret that he is asking."

"But there is a God in the heavens who is a Revealer of secrets (and whose name is Jehovah, see Isa 12:2, KJV), and he has made known to King Neb·u·chad·nezʹzar what is to happen in the final part of the days (that began in 1914, when Jesus was crowned king of God's heavenly Kingdom, Dan 7:13, 14; Rev 6:1, 2). This is your dream, and these are the visions of your head as you lay on your bed:"

Beginning at Daniel 2:36, Daniel explains to King Nebuchadnezzar of ancient Babylon that he is "the head of gold". Then moving on through the next three world powers who have held sway over Jehovah's people, of Medo-Persia as the chests of silver, Greece as the abdomen and thighs of copper, Rome as the legs of iron, we reach to the final world power in human history, ' the feet and toes of iron mixed with clay ', the Anglo/American world power, with the United States taking center stage on the world scene.

At Daniel 2:41-43, Daniel describes the Anglo/American world power, saying: "And just as you saw the feet and the toes to be partly of clay of a potter and partly of iron, the kingdom will be divided, but some of the hardness of iron will be in it (having some real strength), just as you saw the iron mixed with soft clay (or unstable, even radical political elements that are easily influenced or "molded" into a variety of political stances, from outside to within the government, so that "the kingdom will be divided", NO UNITY)."

Daniel now says that "as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay (with completely different political views, with this being the make-up of US politics), so the kingdom will be partly strong and partly fragile, (or flimsy, changing "at the drop of a hat", with radical or "far right extremists" being "in the mix")."(Dan 2:42)

At Daniel 2:43, Daniel tells King Nebuchadnezzar: "Just as you saw iron (stable political elements with the US) mixed with soft clay (unstable, easily influenced political elements with the US), they will be mixed with the people; but they will not stick together, one to the other, just as iron does not mix with clay."

So, the United States is ' a kingdom that is divided ' deeply divided with "deadly, dirty, and divided" political ideologies, and Daniel 2:44, 45, tells the outcome: "In the days of those kings (of "the feet and toes of iron mixed with clay", the Anglo/American world power) the God of heaven will set up a kingdom (or heavenly government in 1914) that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people."

"It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms (including the United States, that so many tout as a god), and it (God's Kingdom) alone will stand forever (with all political governments with their supporters having been crushed to death), just as you saw that out of the mountain (Jehovah's universal sovereignty) a stone (God's heavenly Kingdom) was cut not by hands (or not through the "divided house" of politics, see John 18:36), and that it crushed the iron, the copper, the clay, the silver, and the gold. The Grand God (Jehovah) has made known to the king what will happen in the future. The dream is true, and its interpretation is trustworthy."

So, in the near future, the entire political system with its some 8 billion supporters (such as Mr Trump) will be annihilated at "the war of the great day of God the Almighty", called Armageddon.(Rev 16:14, 16) The only survivors will be those wearing symbolic "white robes", denoting their clean, righteous, politically neutral standing before Jehovah, waving symbolic "palm branches" before him, wanting genuine peace with him as their heavenly Father.(Rev 7:9-14)

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is my last post on Christianity Board, and I'm sure that will please many if not most here.
I've just today realized why I am finding this forum so divorced from the name it claims. I thought all on these forums for Christians only, were actually holding to the Christian faith. I see today that even a Unitarian is accepted here as "Christian". I now see why a particular word is banned. When a church that even the NCC will not accept as a member because it denies the basic teaching of the Ecumenical Creeds is called "Christian", I see it certainly is NOT a forum for me. I will cease posting with this reply. I suspect even this reply will be removed, so be it.
God is the judge, not man, we need to leave that to Him...

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Maybe followers of Ellen don't know anything about this...

Galatians 5:22.23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

I'm not the one engaging in filthy communications using foul language... which is sinful.

I get up in the middle of the night and I slam my toe into the edge of the dresser... Son of a B**** that hurts !

You should quit being a sinner and REPENT of your foul language!

And the more you tell people not to say things, the more they do it. It's just natural human nature.

OK, so we should quit arresting child molesters since it only leads to more child molestation
Let's quit arresting murderers since it only leads to more murder

What a crock of horse hockey that is! laughing.gif

And I'm not going to go to war or destroy a relationship because someone said some bad words.

I simply tell them to watch their language and they do.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe followers of Ellen don't know anything about this...

Galatians 5:22.23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Never heard of it.

But seriously, when I think of self-control, you...

Never mind.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never heard of it.

But seriously, when I think of self-control, you...

Never mind.

Nah, that's just your erroneous opinion based on not liking those that are not followers of Ellen G White.

Remember? This sort of thing clouds your judgement since they don't agree with you.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah, that's just your erroneous opinion based on not liking those that are not followers of Ellen G White.

Remember? This sort of thing clouds your judgement since they don't agree with you.

You're absolutely delusional. Most of the people I like and/or love are not Seventh-day Adventists.

You may be a very nice guy in person, but I'm only familiar with the online forum version of who you are and it's just plain awful.

I sincerely hope and pray that it's just an act.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're absolutely delusional.

There ya go!

If I converted to your religion... you'd think I was a wonderful guy because I would then be advocating FOR your belief system rather than NOT advocating for your belief system.

That's the only difference is I'm a terrible person because I happen to not be an adherent 7th Day Adventist religion.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There ya go!

If I converted to your religion... you'd think I was a wonderful guy because I would then be advocating FOR your belief system rather than NOT advocating for your belief system.

That's the only difference is I'm a terrible person because I happen to not be an adherent 7th Day Adventist religion.

You left out the "Most of the people I like and/or love are not Seventh-day Adventists" part because it would highlight the lengths of dishonesty to which you are prepared to go to be mind-numbingly annoying.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I converted to your religion... you'd think I was a wonderful guy

I know plenty of Seventh-day Adventists that don't qualify as "wonderful guys."

A jerk is a jerk regardless of his creed.

I've encountered hundreds of lovely people who hold the same basic beliefs as you.

What they don't do is evade, mock, double-down when they have no other counterpoint, and deny their mistakes and faults right in the midst of the evidence.

Try saying something that makes sense. Try really hard. You can do it!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What they don't do is evade, mock, double-down when they have no other counterpoint, and deny their mistakes and faults right in the midst of the evidence.

But your so called "evidence" is faulty and is the result of indoctrination.

You are following the teachings of someone who is NOT even qualified to be in ministry.

And obviously you cannot see this due to the indoctrination... maybe your close friends and family should stage an intervention!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But your so called "evidence" is faulty and is the result of indoctrination.

I'm talking about the evidence of your behavior—not what you believe and teach.

You are following the teachings of someone who is NOT even qualified to be in ministry.

If you're speaking of Mrs. White, she never formulated a single doctrine and she was never ordained to the Gospel ministry.

I don't follow the teachings of anyone but Christ.
And you're not a four-flusher.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I don't say J C, or G damn it. I don't use the Lords name when i cuss.

But all the other words, they don't have anything attached to them.
And most of the time I don't cuss because there is no need for it.
But I'm not offended when other people use them. It doesn't bother me unless they become obsessive, like they can't say a sentence without cussing every other word.

I'm not saying it to anyone, or at anyone.. it's just an exclamation.
Now if I say to someones face, Your an A**hole.. that's different because I am addressing an individual. And we shouldn't be rude to people.

I don't believe cussing is a sin. And most people today just use them as a part of the vocabulary.

If you start calling everyone a racist, then eventually the very meaning of racist will become null and void. It won't have any strength behind it, It just becomes another word. Everybody calling everybody a nazi, if everybody is a nazi then there is no power behind the word to offend anybody because we're all nazi's.
It's stupid.
A word only has power if you give it power. If you say you can't say this or you can't say that. Then now that word has power.
Now it is a sin if you say it because you were told not to.

Rom 7:7
What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

And the more you tell people not to say things, the more they do it. It's just natural human nature. Of which is what MOST of the world is made up of. So you don't make an issue out of it when you hear people cussing, because they will just do it all the more to annoy you.

Why play the game? Why not just ignore it, don't give it any power, and move on?

Because some people want to be on that pedestal where they feeeeeeel holier than everybody else.
And they want to look down on everybody else. Because they don't approve of the words that they say, which really had no meaning in which they used it in the first place.
But now it does because you made an issue out of it.

And I don't mean "you" personally, I'm speaking in general.

The only power a word has is what you give it. And if it's used simply as a part of the everyday non meaningful language, then why feed it?

bigot
  1. One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
I am not intolerant of the language people use.
It has no power over me and I give it no power.

I watch this guy called Salty Cracker. He has some very colorful language.
But I don't watch him because of the language, I watch because of the context of what he is sharing concerning the news, politics, whatever is going on in the world. He's funny, he's informative. But he has some foul language.
I can listen to the whole show and not be offended by the words. I don't have to put any emphasis in them.
I don't have to give them any power to offend me.

My father's girlfriend called me today, and every word that came out of her mouth offended me, and she never said one curse word.
But her attitude and her false accusations and insunuations, they rubbed me the wrong way.
I gave her words power over me and they got me on the defensive.
I didn't say anything, I was polite, she wants to come by and get some things, I told her fine, the door is open.
And she hung up on me.

I talked to my daughter on the phone today and she cusses a lot, But it's with humor and not accusatory, it's just part of the lingo.
And it doesn't offend me. Because I'm listening to the conversation without putting emphasis on the words that are just fillers.
They don't have any power to cause me to cringe. I don't give it that power.

Some people may not agree with my tolerance. But that's me.

I would rather a thousand conversations with my daughters humor, than one conversation with my father's girlfriends attitude.

Hugs
You are right and worthy of God in fact.

For i know creeps who do not use or say looking up Sorry lord ! directly after saying such an un becoming word ? but i know of many so called religious who are that way, that they are all about such words only ? but as to everything other they are the worst people, blind bigots ? because they are only religious ? but they do not know Christ Jesus truly in fact ! so they become total morons !
My dad on a job site jumped to attention of a total fool who was watering over a power lead joint, she did not like the words he used at all ! but she could of been killed ! she was not interested in regard for her safety at all in fact, could not car less about such as that at all because i find most people who are like that are total morons ! brain washed fools ! he used a word ! that's the issue ! being killed and the problems of such in regards to everyone involved regarding a death means nothing to such morons in fact !

So you get people working on job sights who use un becoming words all the time, why well for many reasons, someone being an idiot or just had a gut full of the Job that has become a hell of a day ! once again. Such is something that most people never have to endure and if they did they would not do it in fact !

I know of people on the Job who many will not talk to, and they say to me, why do you talk to him ! well because i can get on with anyone, yes such can be a real pain but if one plays your cards right then one can find common ground and get on ok. it's about taking the time to understand such people and not have a hizzy fit. one has to deal with people so they respect you and when they do things become much better to deal with. you still stand your ground tho and the respect that.

But in the Army you will be shouted at and abused totally all day ? and their is a reason why that is so.

I have hurt myself and said something directly. but when i had been hit 5 times i did not even think of such a word at all in fact ! i was calm and cool within myself but when i moved and felt crunch crunch i thought to myself, Hey what's that ! and then i could not get up. but i was cool and calm, not spinning out at all ! fly's were all around me going for the blood, that was the worse thing, until they moved me.

Do not be worried about words at all, it's the actions or the intent ! that's the real deal ! words are cheap and they will not hurt you if you are mature enough to deal with such things at all. But nowadays we have been lead down the garden path by the Governments and media who control the show of how they want people to react in fact ! and most people nowadays do not think ? they just follow the lead of them around them ? because they are so shallow ! because they are not mature in fact !

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should quit being a sinner and REPENT of your foul language!
So is piss and whore foul language?
Should the bible repent itself?
But today if someone were to say I have to take a piss, then some people might get offended no?
I say I have to go to the bathroom, but if someone said the above, I wouldn't be offended. It's just a matter of fact.

What is it about the words? Is it the sound they make? I mean f**k it sounds abrasive, harsh, sharp.
and it carrys with it stigma that people have applied to the word.
But today the meaning of the word itself keeps changing. The stigma is losing it's meaning.
It doesn't even mean what it meant 20 years ago.
Only those who been here for over 20 years still keep the stigma applied to it.
But the younger generations, the stigma has been watered down to nothingness except an exclamation point.

When did the word evencome into existence? Who formulated it and for what reason?
Frankly I don't care.

And you should stop judging people.
I judge myself and God judges me.
You are no lesser or greater than me.

You don't know me. But if you go back through this forum from the time I became a member in 2020. You can find my whole life story scattered throughout the entire forum. My whole life is written here and there. I am an open book for any who want to know me.
I have nothing to hide. I don't lie and I don't steal, I love God, and I love people. I don't seek other gods or people to bow down and follow them. I don't commit adultery, I don't desire other people's things. I love my parents and I hoor their wishes. (moms gone now, but I still have my dad. )
I believe God's law is written in my heart and in my mind, and I follow his spirit wherever it leads me.
I don't see where if I say BullSh*t which is nothing more than a pile of dung or animal excrement which is in the bible, that God is going to judge me and send me to everlasting torment and damnation.

Because, it's only his judgment that matters.

So, Who are you?

Hugs

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I don't see Trump as the martyr. I see the left as a criminal organisation that needs to be brought down.
And I'm looking for a commander in chief that can do the job.

We see the hypocrisy, and it's time to stop.
Hugs
A commander and chief who says he didn't swear an oath to the constitution

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A commander and chief who says he didn't swear an oath to the constitution
Ok so this is the left's talking point.

There are two oaths to the Constitution.
The one the President takes is different than other offices.

Article 2, Section 1,

The president is required by Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution to take the following oath of office : "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

5 U.S. Code § 3331 - Oath of office | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal ...

An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath: "I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

The President's oath does not say support and defend, it says faithfully execute the office of President.

I know it sounds like just a technicality. But the Constitution and the way it was written by the founding fathers has explicit meaning in the wording.

Only the President is required to EXECUTE the laws of the land.
All other offices Support, not execute the laws.

This is the argument being used in: the name on the ballot removal being brought before the Supreme Court.

Listen to the wording between Trump's oath and the oath of the Vice Presiden't oath.

You would think the media would actually do it's job and report the facts. But we know they are all FAKE NEWS.

Hugs