Trump using the Bible as a prop...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to think in political stereotypes, don't you? If you don't reject Trump as a false "christ", you shall, in the end, be rejecting Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior..
I could say the same about you. Do you vote for the baby butchering Dems?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sound obsessed with the Democrats and refuse to renounce Trump, an anti-christ.
Your refusal to answer the question is clear that you do support the baby butchers. I'll take Trump over the baby butchers any day!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just following my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. In him, alone, is my salvation.
Do you think Jesus would approve of the Dems murdering millions of unborn babies? Do you approve of it? Do you think you're following Jesus by supporting murder of babies?

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think Jesus would approve of the Dems murdering millions of unborn babies? Do you approve of it? Do you think you're following Jesus by supporting murder of babies?

Like I said before, kcnalp. This is outside the OP and this is a deflection from Trump using the Bible as a prop.

You mean the anti-christ Dems?

Again this is a deflection.

Why don't you reject the false Trump prophecies?

Reactions: Giuliano

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said before, kcnalp. This is outside the OP and this is a deflection from Trump using the Bible as a prop.

Ok, so you are indeed pro abortion. Your opinions mean nothing to me.

You're the one ducking the questions.

I guess I've been too busy thinking and reading about all that Jesus said, the Bible. I highly recommend reading the Bible instead of obsessing about Trump.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, so you are indeed pro abortion. Your opinions mean nothing to me

You're the one ducking the questions.

I guess I've been too busy thinking and reading about all that Jesus said, the Bible. I highly recommend reading the Bible instead of obsessing about Trump.

This is continuing deflections and an attempt to escape the OP. Why don't you reject Trump, the anti-christ? You need to reject the Trump prophecies.

How can you convince me about anything regarding scripture, when you're rejecting scripture itself concerning anti-christs. Why do you feel the need to have Donald Trump as another "anointed one", a "christ". For me, only Jesus is sufficient.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think one of the big reasons Dems are utterly obsessed with Satanic HATRED for Trump is that Trump is pro life. Dems have gotten WEALTHY murdering babies. They don't want to lose that income.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is continuing deflections and an attempt to escape the OP. Why don't you reject Trump, the anti-christ? You need to reject the Trump prophecies.

How can you convince me about anything regarding scripture, when you're rejecting scripture itself concerning anti-christs. Why do you feel the need to have Donald Trump as another "anointed one", a "christ". For me, only Jesus is sufficient.
I can't reject what I haven't read. lol

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think one of the big reasons Dems are utterly obsessed with Satanic HATRED for Trump is that Trump is pro life.

That's outside the OP. We are involved with the question why Trump is possibly using the Bible as a prop.

I can't reject what I haven't read. lol

Well now is the time to read the Mark Taylor prophecy posted above and reject it and Trump as an "anointed one". I think that if you consider it, Jesus Christ alone is sufficient for our salvation.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's outside the OP. We are involved with the question why Trump is possibly using the Bible as a prop.

Well now is the time to read the Mark Taylor prophecy posted above and reject it and Trump as an "anointed one". I think that if you consider it, Jesus Christ alone is sufficient for our salvation.
You're the one OBSESSED with Trump. Not me. Go read it yourself it that makes you happy.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so you will! I do not accept false "christs", for by definition, they always betray, and so I'll reject Trump. I've also notice you're evading the issues surrounding Trump and his relationship with Putin. I guess, for you Red state folks, it's "better red than dead" when it comes to your politics. :)
Can't let the truth get in the way now @bukka ! Haha. It's all or nothing with some and everything in between goes through the cracks.

Reactions: bukka and Giuliano

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You sound obsessed with the Democrats and refuse to renounce Trump, an anti-christ.
Why don't you start a thread on the abortion genocide so we can clearly see where you stand?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting view - lack of social intelligence. IN THE BIBLE THAT LACK / AVOIDING "Social intelligence" IS A GOOD THING !

On the other hand, Matt, HOW HIGH UP in society are you ? (not that that would be a good thing)