Trump using the Bible as a prop...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
… after violently getting peaceful protestors out of the way Hong Kong style ...

Being a night-owl I watched this disgusting incident live and nearly puked when I saw this blasphemy. Just when I thought this man couldn’t shock me anymore!

So I wondered what you guys on this forum made of this and to my surprise: I can’t find a threat on it. What’s up?

What is Hong Kong style?

Who is "this man" you accuse of blasphemy?

What did this person you "accuse" of Blasphemy SAY or DO regarding the Bible?

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They would and they have. Please, just keep your eyes open. I think you will notice things about CNN that perhaps you didn't see before.
I don't have a tv, so I don't watch CNN on cable. But exactly what lies do you mean? Areyou telling me you watch CNN a lot -- and you know somehow they're lying? Or are you hearing that CNN is lying from some other channel you listen to?

Doing some research on it, I see that Barr said that on Fox News. CNN merely repeated it as did others. Here's something from The View about it -- complete with Trump's voice and the video from Fox with Barr.

We give the President the benefit of the doubt because his statements turn out to be true. For instance, the President said that the Obama White House was spying on his campaign. All the News Media, including the NYT were very critical of his claim. As it turns out, the President was correct.
Were they, or were they spying someone Trump hired to work on his campaign? The FBI's investigation into Paul Manafort began in 2014 long before there was a Trump campaign.

I don't think the President was speaking for God and he never claimed that he was.
Why did you mention God then, saying God was in control of that situation? Why would you say Trump was trusting God at the time? How could you know that?

If she was courageous, she would have ordered her police to resist the Antifa Mob, calling the Governor of her state for assistance. Why was it so easy for this group to take over part of her city? It was too easy. Much too easy.
You like unnecessary violence? It sounds like it. You also sound fearful. While I don't like the idea of protesters taking over a park, I also wonder if using brute force is the smartest thing to do, especially if they're not being violent. Eventually they get tired and go home. Maybe you would prefer the mayor to use tear gas and rubber bullets, but maybe she thought it better to avoid taking such an extreme approach.

I don't live in Seattle, Trump doesn't and you don't. We are not voters there. Trump is not her boss. He should not be wasting time on local affairs over which he has no power. If the people in Seattle don't like it, they can vote her out in the next election. Trump should show respect for democratic rule and stop pretending he has dictatorial powers over everything.

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bingo! Looks like CNN could go out of business if they don't raise their paltry ratings.

Fox News beats CNN, MSNBC combined in ratings, tops all of cable
[published June 18, 2020]

Fox News Channel attracted more prime-time viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined last week, adding to its streak as the most-watched basic cable network.

Fox News averaged 2.3 million viewers during the hours of 8-11 p.m. ET from June 10-16, while MSNBC finished second with an average of 1.5 million. HGTV, A&E and USA joined them among the top five, while CNN averaged just 744,000 to finish 14th.

Discovery, TNT, Food Network, TLC, Investigation Discovery, TBS, Hallmark and the History Channel also finished with more prime-time viewers than the struggling CNN.

Source: Fox News beats CNN, MSNBC combined in ratings, tops all of cable

Nolte: Fox News More than Triples CNN’s Collapsing Viewership
[Published February 20, 2020]

Even with the Democrat primary in high gear, the U.S.S. CNN’s ratings are still beyond pathetic.

The far-left CNN, a hate network that spreads conspiracy theories and promotes violence against President Trump and his supporters, could not even average a million viewers during the same week New Hampshire came out to vote.

Worse still, CNN’s chief nemesis, Fox News, annihilated the fake news network in the ratings by averaging more than three times — three times! — as many primetime viewers as CNNLOL.

Here’s the primetime breakdown of average viewers during the week of February 10:

Fox: 3.2 million

MSNBC: 1.677 million

CNNLOL: 969,000

As you can see, during the first presidential primary in four years (Iowa is a caucus), CNNLOL belly-flopped into ninth place, losing to HGTV, TLC, the History Channel, and only barely beating the Hallmark Channel.

How is that even possible?

Wait, it gets worse…

Here’s the total day viewership average for that same week:

Fox: 1.743 million

MSNBC: 920,000

CNNLOL: 630,000

Seriously, how is it even possible for a cable channel that’s currently available in some 85 million homes to attract only 630,000 average viewers throughout the day — especially during the week of the New Hampshire primary?

Here’s a better question…

How is it possible that CNN chief Jeff Zucker, who has not only failed to dig CNN’s ratings out of the dirt, but who has forever destroyed the credibility of CNN as a respected brand, still has a job?

Numbers this low do not just point to a failure to attract viewers, they point to a flat-out rejection of CNNLOL by the American people.

Source: Nolte: Fox News More than Triples CNN's Collapsing Viewership
I say something about what CNN news service was carried in a newspaper and say I don't think they would deliberately lie; and you come back talking about their loss of ratings? Why do you keep trying to change the subject?

CNN's problem on TV is that they're more of a talk show format with very little actual news. When I had cable, I found it unbearable since I was hearing chit-chat and opinions and not news. Their other problem is the competition with ABC, NBC and CBS. Fox doesn't really have a major competitor, not yet; but News Max may change that.

And maybe hiring more blond bombshells would help boost CNN in the ratings. . . .

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Holy God does not appoint servants of EVIL!! That's a really sick idea!
Odd.

The Bible states that God raised up Babylon and Persia (both ungodly empires).

Those "sick ideas" are God's words, not mine. Your disagreement is with Him, not me. He is the one you call "sick" (I am only repeating what Scripture).

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
They would and they have. Please, just keep your eyes open. I think you will notice things about CNN that perhaps you didn't see before.

We give the President the benefit of the doubt because his statements turn out to be true. For instance, the President said that the Obama White House was spying on his campaign. All the News Media, including the NYT were very critical of his claim. As it turns out, the President was correct.

I don't think the President was speaking for God and he never claimed that he was.

If she was courageous, she would have ordered her police to resist the Antifa Mob, calling the Governor of her state for assistance. Why was it so easy for this group to take over part of her city? It was too easy. Much too easy.
The United States can no longer call itself a Christian nation. If they were they would vote out every congressman and replace these evil people with Christians. But lo and behold Christians don't want to rule the country. So End Time is surely coming soon.
You know what? That's alright with me.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And maybe hiring more blond bombshells would help boost CNN in the ratings. . . .
Lol, you mean like Harris Faulkner?
harris-faulkner.png

Or Tammy Bruce?

tammy-bruce-headshot.jpg

Or maybe Jedediah Bila?

Jedidiah-Bila-headshot.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Odd.

The Bible states that God raised up Babylon and Persia (both ungodly empires).

Those "sick ideas" are God's words, not mine. Your disagreement is with Him, not me. He is the one you call "sick" (I am only repeating what Scripture).
The principle seems clear. When God's people get too far out of line, God does not tell His faithful servants to chastie them. Rather he permits the ungodly to do it.

The Jews say Babylon rightfully took Israel into captivity but then overdid it by being too severe, so then Babylon needed to be chastised.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The principle should be clear. When God's people get too far out of line, God does not tell His faithful servants to chastie them. Rather he permits the ungodly to do it.
You're not correct about this. God raised up His godly prophets in the OT to "chastise" Israel. If they didn't listen to them, then God used the ungodly nations to do the job.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not correct about this. God raised up His godly prophets in the OT to "chastise" Israel. If they didn't listen to them, then God used the ungodly nations to do the job.
Did the prophets whip them or kill them? Or did they warn them?

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The principle seems clear. When God's people get too far out of line, God does not tell His faithful servants to chastie them. Rather he permits the ungodly to do it.

The Jews say Babylon rightfully took Israel into captivity but then overdid it by being too severe, so then Babylon needed to be chastised.
Scripture says that God puts these governments in power. Christians need to realize this. God uses these leaders for His purposes.

God did not permit those nations to rise up and take Israel and Judah captive. God caused those nations to rise up, God gave those nations power over Israel and Judea. Scripture does not say that God permitted those nations to rise. Scripture says God brought up those nations and set those nations against Israel and Judea for His purposes.

The same is true with Rome. God did not just permit the Romans to kill Jesus. Scripture tells us that Jesus was killed by "ungodly men" but that this was the "predetermined plan of God".

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
… after violently getting peaceful protestors out of the way Hong Kong style ...

Being a night-owl I watched this disgusting incident live and nearly puked when I saw this blasphemy. Just when I thought this man couldn’t shock me anymore!

So I wondered what you guys on this forum made of this and to my surprise: I can’t find a threat on it. What’s up?
Trump can hold a Bible up in front of a burnt church building as a sign that nobody will be able to ruin Americas freedom of religion if he wants to.

Good job, Trump.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did the prophets whip them or kill them? Or did they warn them?
You used the word chastise, which can mean to warn or to punish. I would say He used His prophets to warn and to mete out punishment.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say something about what CNN news service was carried in a newspaper and say I don't think they would deliberately lie; and you come back talking about their loss of ratings? Why do you keep trying to change the subject?

CNN's problem on TV is that they're more of a talk show format with very little actual news. When I had cable, I found it unbearable since I was hearing chit-chat and opinions and not news. Their other problem is the competition with ABC, NBC and CBS. Fox doesn't really have a major competitor, not yet; but News Max may change that.

CNN and MSNBC are nothing more than a mouth piece for left extremests and the communist democrats.
Year Number of abortions reported to CDC. The Holocaust of America!
2013 -- 664,435 Hey you leftists and democrats that call yourself Christians
2014 -- 652,639 grab your Bible and pray real hard maybe you and your kind
2015 -- 638,169 can up the quota to a million babies murdered next year.
2016 -- 623,471 Why bother calling yourself Christian when you serve Satan?

This baby was killed by a paid assassin
What has he done to deserve this?

a11baby.JPG
If you are an abortionist, fag, or communists and need a point man on the form….Giuliano is your point man.

Reactions: John Caldwell

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The View? LOL
Bunker gate? LOL
Bunker boy? LOL

Constitutional Law- the Right to Protest.

Constitutional Law- The Authority for Governments, states, cities, municipalities to issue PERMITS for Time and Place of Protests.

The SO CALLED "Peaceful- Protests"...
where are the FACTS...???
The PERMITS?
The Designated TIME and PLACE?

D.C. Had a Mayoral issued Curfew.
Seriously...anyone believe A Protest PERMIT was issued for the TIME a Curfew was Ordered IN Effect?

Bunker -
Seriously? The VIEW guests are Familiar and Appointed to Advise the President when "so called peaceful protesters" are ordered to Dispurse...and DO NOT Comply...with Authorized Officers"?

Protesters AND Advocates gaining A LAWful Permit to Gather in a Specific Place And alloted Time-Frame, Can Conduct their Protest or Advocacy, with Police Protection Surrounding Them!

When People within either Group, gets out of Hand, attacking, throwing objects, destroying property, stealing, etc. Shocking Surprise...they are no longer Peaceful and Ordered to Dispurse.

Oh ya, Sure, the so called "peaceful" protesters, we've lately observed..."peacefully
have complied to "Dispurse"?

Maybe the "peaceful" protesters are Idiots...unaware of the Law, requiring a PERMIT, Unaware of what Curfew means, Unaware of what Authority means, Unaware of what Dispurse means, Unaware of what Peace means...

To their Credit, there is no law Against Being an Idiot...
But then, Being an IDIOT is not an Excuse for Violating the Law!

Also to the Credit of The "so called Peaceful Protesters"...they have Succeeded in being an Example of gathering together Large Crowds of Idiots, Law-Violaters, Thieves, Distructionests...chanting the Irony of Justice...LOL.

Idiot Clowns- obviously also Unaware JUSTICE in a Lawful Society happens in a Courtroom!

LOL - :rolleyes::D

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CNN and MSNBC are nothing more than a mouth piece for left extremests and the communist democrats.
Year Number of abortions reported to CDC. The Holocaust of America!
2013 -- 664,435 Hey you leftists and democrats that call yourself Christians
2014 -- 652,639 grab your Bible and pray real hard maybe you and your kind
2015 -- 638,169 can up the quota to a million babies murdered next year.
2016 -- 623,471 Why bother calling yourself Christian when you serve Satan?

This baby was killed by a paid assassin
What has he done to deserve this?

View attachment 9651
If you are an abortionist, fag, or communists and need a point man on the form….Giuliano is your point man.

And I think maybe you're the Big Bad Wolf, about to huff and puff and blow my house down.

I have seen the souls of aborted babies. I know the pain, the anguish and the agony. It may be far worse than you think. You probably think the souls of the unborn are all transported directly to Heaven. If that is true, maybe you should be in favor of aborting babies to make they go to Heaven and don't risk gonig to hell by being born. I know Heaven's plan. Yes, there is a plan. I also know if I were to discuss it, no one would believe me, so why bother? Heaven's plan will take place no matter if you or I believe in it. Everything is under control. So revile me if you like. What is that to me? Huff and puff away. All I would ask is that you pray for the souls of aborted babies.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I think maybe you're the Big Bad Wolf, about to huff and puff and blow my house down.

I have seen the souls of aborted babies. I know the pain, the anguish and the agony. It may be far worse than you think. You probably think the souls of the unborn are all transported directly to Heaven. If that is true, maybe you should be in favor of aborting babies to make they go to Heaven and don't risk gonig to hell by being born. I know Heaven's plan. Yes, there is a plan. I also know if I were to discuss it, no one would believe me, so why bother? Heaven's plan will take place no matter if you or I believe in it. Everything is under control. So revile me if you like. What is that to me? Huff and puff away. All I would ask is that you pray for the souls of aborted babies.
I will on all counts

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You used the word chastise, which can mean to warn or to punish. I would say He used His prophets to warn and to mete out punishment.
I used it the way the KJV uses it. The word can mean rebuke in modern parlance. I cannot think of any prophet who "punished" an anointed king of Israel.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see. You're not prejudiced against blondes, are you?
I am prejudiced against blonds. Too many are vain, and if they are good looking too, they often fail to develop their personalities, depending too much on their good looks. I view them with suspicion. There are exceptions, of course. Two of the sweetest and smartest people I met were very good looking blonds. They were also married and happily so. I was happy for them, happy they had found husbands who knew their real value and hadn't married them solely for their looks.