truth only ? No. Not possible here.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yep....a troll...:rolleyes:

Waiting to be proved otherwise..

Jennifer Augustine

Mar 27, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not answering you, I can see you are only here to our waste time and be obstructive. Bye
I'm not. As a matter of fact I remember you. We talked on here during the Thanksgiving holidays. I'm just trying to understand what you mean by what you posting.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No Jesus said that to imply he was not God but just a man with the holy spirit whom God speaks through
The rich young ruler was speaking to the one who said, "I am the way and the truth and the life." Only the eternal God can give eternal life and, Jesus is the giver of eternal life.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If anyone posts anything contrary to Scripture, point it out.

(with Scriptural reference if available or known)

Truth: Few people find the narrow road to life.

Question: Why does God say most people follow /stay on / the wide road to destruction ?
How about first showing us where Scripture says that ALL truth can ONLY be found in Scripture.

We'll start from there . . .

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I remember was John the Baptist saying was Jesus was the coming Messiah who shoes he was unworthy to tie...unless you mean another John
OK, cool. Now, read the text I gave you, then look at what I asked you and tell me the answer.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not answering you, I can see you are only here to our waste time and be obstructive. Bye

Maybe kind of get where she is coming from. Luke 24:31-32 And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight. [32] And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way,(the Spirit which leads to Life), and while he opened to us the scriptures?

Know that sounds insane but consider what vanishes and passes away and is no more. The word saying what is born of flesh is flesh. What is born of Spirit is Spirit. Jesus the man said because no flesh was good, they all have gone out of the way—A body God prepared Him to take to the death and resurrection. When speaking of a man and wife after the flesh they become one flesh. When speaking of the resurrected Christ and His body the church they become One Spirit. A new creature. When The Father said “This is my Son in whom I am well pleased” was The Father speaking of the flesh as well pleased or that born of Spirit of God(where without Faith it is impossible to please God). The flesh being weak but the Spirit willing.

2 Corinthians 5:16-17 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. [17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 18:18-19 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? [19] And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

Could be wrong but Paul probably would have said the same thing “why call me good? None is good, save one, that is, God.” And then by the power of the Holy Spirit of God would have opened the scriptures and expounded on “what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”

Reactions: Jennifer Augustine