truth only ? No. Not possible here.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jennifer Augustine

Mar 27, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don't believe you have the authority to exclude anyone. That is up the moderators... and then only if someone has clearly broken a rule. Writing the OP does not mean you make up your own set of rules. You may not like it, but that really is the way that it is. It might be considered impolite by some to go against the request of the writer of the OP, but it is certainly not for that reason alone against forum rules as you seem to indicate.

You may not believe it but many bearing the label of Catholic really do love God! Many bearing the label Protestant really do not. We cannot separate the sheep from the goats by use of the label attached.
We can't separate sheeps from goats period..lol I believe that staff only belongs to the Lord...we can only put ourselves in one of those two catagories. I was just being sarcastic with someone about that in that other thread...because she implied I was a troll preying on others but I told her it was just a way of me observing..to seperate the sheep from the goats but I was just joking...

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church has been moving further and further away from the day's of Acts. :(
Or a lot of the parts or those that could the parts are moving further and further away from the Church [and I don't mean the RCC or CC] to the point that some are likely not even parts of IT at all. Simple but complex, huh?

Reactions: Nancy

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don't believe you have the authority to exclude anyone. That is up the moderators... and then only if someone has clearly broken a rule. Writing the OP does not mean you make up your own set of rules. You may not like it, but that really is the way that it is. It might be considered impolite by some to go against the request of the writer of the OP, but it is certainly not for that reason alone against forum rules as you seem to indicate.
I did not say the forum rules are broken by her, nor that the forum rules would work to exlude her or anyone else for that matter. I did note that none of us (known) have the power or the authority to silence anyone.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not say the forum rules are broken by her, nor that the forum rules would work to exlude her or anyone else for that matter. I did note that none of us (known) have the power or the authority to silence anyone.
On this we agree, and as @Helen has noted your thread has served not the apparent purpose you intended. I have just finished reading through the whole thing and it appear to me that God is not its author:

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." I Cor 14:33

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's a troll Amadeus, I reported him.
Thanks my recognition of them is sometimes very slow or lacking! This is perhaps the Body of Christ is to consist of more than one member with more than one purpose. This thread is off the charts.

Reactions: Helen and DNB

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks my recognition of them is sometimes very slow or lacking! This is perhaps the Body of Christ is to consist of more than one member with more than one purpose. This thread is off the charts.
I had the advantage of reading 2 of his posts before I caught on. But, your point about the varied body of Christ is still valid all the same!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On this we agree, and as @Helen has noted your thread has served not the apparent purpose you intended. I have just finished reading through the whole thing and it appear to me that God is not its author:

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." I Cor 14:33
The purpose I intended - I don't remember seeing that in any of your posts, or anyone else's posts, yet -
i.e. what is the purpose of this thread. (or any other thread anyone posted?/ compared? / contrasted? )
Do you know yet ?
Did you ask God, or me, or anyone ?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The purpose I intended - I don't remember seeing that in any of your posts, or anyone else's posts, yet -
i.e. what is the purpose of this thread. (or any other thread anyone posted?/ compared? / contrasted? )
Do you know yet ?
Did you ask God, or me, or anyone ?
I just started reading it a little while ago. It was already overrun with a great many disrupting posts. I did read all of this one, but I don't have the time or patience to be able to read very many lengthy threads completely. Yours did have promise which was why I started to read it, but as I said, before I could get into anything there was too many contending agendas on board. Thank God that He is the One who is able always to sort everything out for and about everybody.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it appear to me that God is not its author
Note that the confusion comes from posters , not from the OP.

Can you find a thread to investigate/ test/ by Scripture, to show it is authored by , or from, God ? There are some, so the process of showing it is of God, by testing, by Scripture, as Scripture says, is a good Berean Practice, right ?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yours did have promise which was why I started to read it, but as I said, before I could get into anything there was too many contending agendas on board.
Good. You recognize that, but that is not what you posted in error, sort of. Note the confusion/ errors/ are from (sometimes long time ) members/ posters/ visitors ...
We cannot stop those who contend against the Bible, can we ? We apparently cannot restrict a thread to one topic even.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Note that the confusion comes from posters , not from the OP.

Can you find a thread to investigate/ test/ by Scripture, to show it is authored by , or from, God ? There are some, so the process of showing it is of God, by testing, by Scripture, as Scripture says, is a good Berean Practice, right ?
I agree that the OP alone did not cause confusion, but unless God helps us, we cannot put forth what we want to put forth for Him. With His help all things according His will are possible. Sometimes God, I believe, purposely does not intervene in things like this to help real believers understand that not everyone is on His side, in spite of what they may say. Lots of agendas here that probably are not of God!

Reactions: Helen and mjrhealth