Truth or Fiction - Do you really know the difference?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

R

Rita

I haven’t got a clue with regards to the moon landing, but must say that the video you have posted isn’t anything like the one I watched in 69 - your messing with my memories ! Lol ( I was only 10 and the tv wasn’t brilliant )
What about Apollo 13 , I was gripped watching them return, don’t tell me you think that was fake as well !

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven’t got a clue with regards to the moon landing, but must say that the video you have posted isn’t anything like the one I watched in 69 - your messing with my memories ! Lol ( I was only 10 and the tv wasn’t brilliant )
What about Apollo 13 , I was gripped watching them return, don’t tell me you think that was fake as well !
What I posted was a CBS simulation/animation Rita...as the video says inside it when you play it..

R

Rita

What I posted was a CBS simulation/animation Rita...as the video says inside it when you play it..
I didn’t see that message on the bit that I saw x
I was seriously asking about the Apollo 13 though, is it just the moon landing that you consider fake ?

Rita

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I watched some of that video, it's obviously not real. I wouldn't pay any attention to it. It's in no wise evidence of some massive fake.

I remember watching in 1969. It was a really big deal! It wasn't like that.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK

Not meaning to be difficult . . . are you of the mind that we're on a flat earth, and the moon isn't really out there like a 1500 mile diameter globe, and is instead a far smaller orb far closer to the surface of the earth?

Or are you thinking in terms of the conventional idea of earth and moon, only that we didn't really go there?

Much love!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK

Not meaning to be difficult . . . are you of the mind that we're on a flat earth, and the moon isn't really out there like a 1500 mile diameter globe, and is instead a far smaller orb far closer to the surface of the earth?

Or are you thinking in terms of the conventional idea of earth and moon, only that we didn't really go there?

Much love!
No, we are on a sphere or close to one at least.a little bulged at the equator.....claiming the Apollo moon missions were fixed is one thing and are not related at all to the shape of the object we call earth...yes I know there are folks that do believe in a 'flat' earth...

Let me continue to add more nagging arguments to the moon landing expeditions again and maybe answer @Rita 's queries....at the same time

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Buzz..I've been following him since 1968.not physically of course...he finally came to tell the truth...he did not care any more.....he has a conscience.....the push to invent a moon landing and the subsequent ones were to get funding for orbital space and military funding...and some other things....

"Buzz..I've been following him since 1968.not physically of course..."

Good to know you are not a stalker APAK! :D

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I have already stated a systematic problem, not just with the Apollo mission of 1969, but for all of them. The data voice and video latency and interference and error issue in signal transmissions. NASA cannot explain it, ever....

This brings me to my second systematic concern, that the Apollo mission lacked completely. The Apollo guidance and navigation computer and the object avoidance system were obsolete/non-existent, as the astronauts must have travelled with blindfolds on.....they might as well have
As key points:
1. The nav/guidance system was not semi-autonomous, let alone autonomous.
2. It had no RAM or memory to perform any supportive routines or programs.
3. The astronauts supposedly navigated by a combination of celestial/star navigation to dead reckon their location as STATIC points and reviewing their last fixed locations previously punched in manually to the computer, whilst travelling tens of thousands miles per hour. The same navigation method used 100s of years ago on the high seas with a manual log book. They could never know their exact position at any given minute without recalculating it all the time. Trying to be precise for positioning the command module into the moon's or earth's orbit would have been impossible. They would have been lost in space for sure. They did not have the technology in in the 70s, period.
5. Needless to say they had no object automatic object detection and avoidance system.
6. They had a crude radar system that had a range of tens of miles not even hundreds of miles. They had no computer to detect flying objects that could have easily have punctured many small or huge holes in the command module...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Buzz..I've been following him since 1968.not physically of course..."

Good to know you are not a stalker APAK! :D
Funny....I stalk game when I'm out by myself with no one else around....now that's a stalking high.....I wonder if it will still be legal in the future, or will folks like me be arrested on suspicion of being a stalking tom...lol

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny....I stalk game when I'm out by myself with no one else around....now that's a stalking high.....I wonder if it will still be legal in the future, or will folks like me be arrested on suspicion of being a stalking tom...lol

Hahaha! Let's hope not!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 3rd systematic issue that was impossible to overcome in the 60s-70s and even today is the Van Allen Belts.
There are three segments in this issue. Radiation, super energized particles, and magnetic affects on humans and electronic/computer equipment.

This link says they are going to test these deadly effects of the VABs, soon. It still is in work...good luck. NO man or sensitive equipment has ever passed through all 3 belts yet!

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 3rd systematic issue that was impossible to overcome in the 60s-70s and even today is the Van Allen Belts.
There are three segments in this issue. Radiation, super energized particles, and magnetic affects on humans and electronic/computer equipment.

This link says they are going to test these deadly effects of the VABs, soon. It still is in work...good luck. NO man or sensitive equipment has ever passed through all 3 belts yet!

The dumbing down of the human race...CHECK! Nobody questions anything anymore, like a bunch of zombies thinking "oh, our government would NEVER do something like this or that". We don't know jack, and that's the way they want it. Sad, sad, sad.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The dumbing down of the human race...CHECK! Nobody questions anything anymore, like a bunch of zombies thinking "oh, our government would NEVER do something like this or that". We don't know jack, and that's the way they want it. Sad, sad, sad.

A little rant Nancy....let me bore you a bit...

Nobody questions...why is that?....see there's a quick question....

Do folks care then..maybe not.....so what do they question?... the things they need in life to get by? Their paychecks, the groceries prices, tax increases....how much in their savings...how to stretch the groceries for a family of six...
and then when they question these necessity areas, what do they do about it? try to improve their conditions?...usually nothing is done that is worthwhile...complain for what then?...so some just don't question these things as well....

So how can they even get interested in critically analyzing a moon mission? The affluent the well off I guess...and then they don't want to stir things up...they are getting more than enough money and they are usually politically minded...so keep you mouth shut they say....

The ones that usually question things are strong Christians, I've found out...they know whatever material things and money is available to them today with be all gone...they look at life beyond this one....they know the truth of the next world and so they also know human nature in this world, really well!!...they question a lot of things...including hoax moon missions, UFO aliens and demons.....

These Christians are the real champions, and comprise the majority of questioners...unfortunately they are becoming a rare breed, every generation....another sign the Lord will surely come soon..

All the best sister Nancy....love to you and your family....you are a part of my generation indeed....Lord please come soon....I pray for this a bit...

APAK

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A little rant Nancy....let me bore you a bit...

Nobody questions...why is that?....see there's a quick question....

Do folks care then..maybe not.....so what do they question?... the things they need in life to get by? Their paychecks, the groceries prices, tax increases....how much in their savings...how to stretch the groceries for a family of six...
and then when they question these necessity areas, what do they do about it? try to improve their conditions?...usually nothing is done that is worthwhile...complain for what then?...so some just don't question these things as well....

So how can they even get interested in critically analyzing a moon mission? The affluent the well off I guess...and then they don't want to stir things up...they are getting more than enough money and they are usually politically minded...so keep you mouth shut they say....

The ones that usually question things are strong Christians, I've found out...they know whatever material things and money is available to them today with be all gone...they look at life beyond this one....they know the truth of the next world and so they also know human nature in this world, really well!!...they question a lot of things...including hoax moon missions, UFO aliens and demons.....

These Christians are the real champions, and comprise the majority of questioners...unfortunately they are becoming a rare breed, every generation....another sign the Lord will surely come soon..

All the best sister Nancy....love to you and your family....you are a part of my generation indeed....Lord please come soon....I pray for this a bit...

APAK

Thank you APAK,
Conditioning is such an ingrained thing. I see my nieces and nephews going the way of the world. It is disheartening yet, I trust God will answer my prayers for them all.

"Nobody questions...why is that?....see there's a quick question...." Ta-daaa! :D

"...and then they don't want to stir things up...they are getting more than enough money and they are usually politically minded...so keep you mouth shut they say...."

Yeah, 'I got mine, the heck with you'! And your "leaders" have a shiny object behind their back while smiling in your face, so what, I got mine...
And miserable many of them are!

Ecclesiastes 5:10
"10 Whoever loves money never has enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income. This too is meaningless."

[URL='https://www.biblestudytools.com/luke/12-15.html']Luke 12:15

Agreed and Amen my brother.!

God bless you an yours!
Nancy

PS
Not sure why the text is all underlined and looks hyperlinked...prob a scripture verse link... :)

[/URL]

Reactions: TLHKAJ and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now to my second area of discussion of this thread...about UFOs..aliens and demons..

Here is a recent article about an ex- illuminator insider who now lives in Norway...I believe he has a lot of it right.....he does not discuss these evil powers of the air living above the earth as well as on and under the earth........

Here's the article....

Former Illuminati Member Explains UFOs & Aliens
HAF-Logo-64x64.png
HAF
October 11, 2020

by Wes Penre

Leo Lyon Zagami was allegedly a member of the Italian Illuminati, a 33rd degree freemason and a member of the infamous Freemasonic P2 Lodge – hence, a true insider.

He was considered a “prince”, prepared to take over the Italian branch after the older Italian Illuminati “king”, Licio Gelli.

Leo-Lyon-Zagami-e1602363372966.jpg

According to Leo, he is of Illuminati aristocrat bloodline and therefore involved in the Illuminati Order since childhood.

However, Leo decided he’d had enough of all the evil he was exposed to, and a part of, and the horrifying Satanic, black magic rituals, mind control and torture that was going on inside the lodges, behind closed doors.

So he left everything and fled to Norway, where he is currently residing. Since he left, he’s been harassed and tortured and had his life threatened. He realized that the only way to hopefully stay alive is to expose to the world what he knows and make himself known.

History shows that this is one of the best ways to survive, although nothing is for certain. Leo quickly started a website, The Illuminati Journal [no longer available], where he reveals the secrets to the world, one by one.

Leo has been a guest several times at Greg Szymanski’s radio show.

I have had the privilege to communicate with Leo, and among other things I asked him what he knew about the UFO/alien phenomenon – a subject that is perhaps the most confusing one when it comes to the New World Order.

I may not agree with him on his religious belief, but I think that is beside the point. This is Leo’s view on the UFO/alien agenda:

“I have discussed the fake UFO myth various times on Greg’s radio show and also in several chapters of my illuminati Confessions, like for example the following about the Jesuits in Arizona that should answer a few of your questions about there real nature of these Demons…”

WHAT ARE THE JESUITS REALLY DOING AT MOUNT GRAHAM?
Why there is now a Vatican project specificaly dedicated to investigating the implications o contact with extra terrestrial races?

At Mount Graham in Arizona, the Vatican in reality mantains its own UFO observatory , staffed with Jesuits for the purpuse of doing black magic and working on very detailed astronomical calculations for their so called alchemical work.

This dark approach to the Royal Art of Alchemy is operated unfortunately by the Jesuits with the use of evil Jinns serving Satan himself the owner of Vatican HQ’s.

jinns.jpg

Drawing of a Jinn – notice that it looks exactly like an alien

Another important role for the complex astronomical calculations is the possibility of tracing the coming of a true Messiah and the return of the true spirit of Jesus in the end of times, something they obviously dont want in Rome.

The jinn concept offers a logical approach to looking at UFO’s, cryptozoology, apparitions, magic, demons, monsters and many other mysteries.

Amidst all the far-flung theories presented to account for the presence of alien beings such as:

• Intergalactic travel
  • Travel from the future
  • Travel from the Inner Earth
  • Archetypal projections from the Collective Unconscious.
Very little consideration is given to the concept that some of them simply exist on the earth in a way that isn’t generally perceptible to us.

We continue to assume that we can perceive everything that is “real” with our 5 senses despite all the evidence to the contrary.

An overzealous belief in a science and philosophy of materialism has probably resulted in an irrational amount of faith in our physical senses.

Human beings are extremely susceptible to the fabrications of the jinn. who are used in the programs of Mind Control on a massive scale.

We believe what they want us to because their impressive materializations and deceptions are tailored to fit our fantasies and belief systems.

The jinn are real entities living on this earth which are normally invisible to us. The name comes from an Arabic word meaning “to hide or conceal”.

They don’t live in bottles or adhere to the fairy tales told about them. They can be deceptive and influential.

They are movers behind the UFO mystery as well as many other mysteries. Every culture shows the imprints of their influence in its religion and mythology.

There are myriads of hidden intelligent beings in creation. I have tended to think of many who are not human, angel or animal, as being jinn.

This is useful for aiding comprehension, for getting a handle on this vast area of hidden experience.

We live in the Kingdom of Names and Attributes, after all, and require these for learning and Knowing. But this is admittedly overly simplistic. It is only a beginning for the more experienced researcher.

Jinns comprise a vast array of tricksters, fairies, demons and monsters, saints and spacemen who have confounded our understanding for centuries.

The materialistic science of the 20th century decided that they no longer exist, despite the huge role they have always played in our wisdoms and mythologies, and despite the large portion of the world that never forgot who they are.

Thas because the New World Order of the Nazi Jesuits and the Zionist conducted a deliderate UFO propaganda with the help of the usual evil Jinns in projects like MK-ULTRA so you could fall into this demonic trap and loose your faith (there are also good Jinns by the way).

Carl Gustav Jung, a great genius of psychology but also a member of the Freemasons and the OTO illuminati (5th degree) said himself that modern humanity had a dangerously wounded psyche because all the myths had been killed.

New ones needed to emerge for humanity to experience wholeness but also for global manipulation. The jinn have obliged by literally popping into the global consciousness as the embodiments of our science fiction fantasies.

The flying saucer may be the first global symbol recognized by the entire world but it is probably the most satanic one.

Carl Gustav Jung was not a member of Crowley’s OTO at any time but a member of the Swiss OTO founded by illuminati agent Theodor Reuss.

The so called UFO myth is not the way forward for humankind towards a clear understanding of God’s hidden metaphysical Kingdom and the real beauty of creation.

The devil know’s that very well that’s why he uses people like Scientology in this evil game piloted by the Jesuits to deceive you even further.

Don’t believe in whats coming out of Hollywood because at present such place is in the hands of a bunch of very evil and powerfull Jinns who want to Mind Control you in the name of the evil one.

All intelligence agencies in the world are working for such deception on a massive scale (MK-ULTRA) because it is simply in their interest to not make you realize the truth of God before the Great One comes back to punish the infedels.

WAKE UP AMERICA, THIS IS THE TRUTH, YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED BY THE EVIL ONE AND NOW IT’S TIME TO COME BACK TO GOD.

@TLHKAJ ..you might be interested in this article

APAK

Reactions: Nancy and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Buzz..I've been following him since 1968.not physically of course...he finally came to tell the truth...he did not care any more.....he has a conscience.....the push to invent a moon landing and the subsequent ones were to get funding for orbital space and military funding...and some other things....
@APAK Some of my MK programming was done at NASA facilities.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now to my second area of discussion of this thread...about UFOs..aliens and demons..

Here is a recent article about an ex- illuminator insider who now lives in Norway...I believe he has a lot of it right.....he does not discuss these evil powers of the air living above the earth as well as on and under the earth........

Here's the article....

Former Illuminati Member Explains UFOs & Aliens
HAF-Logo-64x64.png
HAF
October 11, 2020

by Wes Penre

Leo Lyon Zagami was allegedly a member of the Italian Illuminati, a 33rd degree freemason and a member of the infamous Freemasonic P2 Lodge – hence, a true insider.

He was considered a “prince”, prepared to take over the Italian branch after the older Italian Illuminati “king”, Licio Gelli.

Leo-Lyon-Zagami-e1602363372966.jpg

According to Leo, he is of Illuminati aristocrat bloodline and therefore involved in the Illuminati Order since childhood.

However, Leo decided he’d had enough of all the evil he was exposed to, and a part of, and the horrifying Satanic, black magic rituals, mind control and torture that was going on inside the lodges, behind closed doors.

So he left everything and fled to Norway, where he is currently residing. Since he left, he’s been harassed and tortured and had his life threatened. He realized that the only way to hopefully stay alive is to expose to the world what he knows and make himself known.

History shows that this is one of the best ways to survive, although nothing is for certain. Leo quickly started a website, The Illuminati Journal [no longer available], where he reveals the secrets to the world, one by one.

Leo has been a guest several times at Greg Szymanski’s radio show.

I have had the privilege to communicate with Leo, and among other things I asked him what he knew about the UFO/alien phenomenon – a subject that is perhaps the most confusing one when it comes to the New World Order.

I may not agree with him on his religious belief, but I think that is beside the point. This is Leo’s view on the UFO/alien agenda:

“I have discussed the fake UFO myth various times on Greg’s radio show and also in several chapters of my illuminati Confessions, like for example the following about the Jesuits in Arizona that should answer a few of your questions about there real nature of these Demons…”

WHAT ARE THE JESUITS REALLY DOING AT MOUNT GRAHAM?
Why there is now a Vatican project specificaly dedicated to investigating the implications o contact with extra terrestrial races?

At Mount Graham in Arizona, the Vatican in reality mantains its own UFO observatory , staffed with Jesuits for the purpuse of doing black magic and working on very detailed astronomical calculations for their so called alchemical work.

This dark approach to the Royal Art of Alchemy is operated unfortunately by the Jesuits with the use of evil Jinns serving Satan himself the owner of Vatican HQ’s.

jinns.jpg

Drawing of a Jinn – notice that it looks exactly like an alien

Another important role for the complex astronomical calculations is the possibility of tracing the coming of a true Messiah and the return of the true spirit of Jesus in the end of times, something they obviously dont want in Rome.

The jinn concept offers a logical approach to looking at UFO’s, cryptozoology, apparitions, magic, demons, monsters and many other mysteries.

Amidst all the far-flung theories presented to account for the presence of alien beings such as:

• Intergalactic travel
  • Travel from the future
  • Travel from the Inner Earth
  • Archetypal projections from the Collective Unconscious.
Very little consideration is given to the concept that some of them simply exist on the earth in a way that isn’t generally perceptible to us.

We continue to assume that we can perceive everything that is “real” with our 5 senses despite all the evidence to the contrary.

An overzealous belief in a science and philosophy of materialism has probably resulted in an irrational amount of faith in our physical senses.

Human beings are extremely susceptible to the fabrications of the jinn. who are used in the programs of Mind Control on a massive scale.

We believe what they want us to because their impressive materializations and deceptions are tailored to fit our fantasies and belief systems.

The jinn are real entities living on this earth which are normally invisible to us. The name comes from an Arabic word meaning “to hide or conceal”.

They don’t live in bottles or adhere to the fairy tales told about them. They can be deceptive and influential.

They are movers behind the UFO mystery as well as many other mysteries. Every culture shows the imprints of their influence in its religion and mythology.

There are myriads of hidden intelligent beings in creation. I have tended to think of many who are not human, angel or animal, as being jinn.

This is useful for aiding comprehension, for getting a handle on this vast area of hidden experience.

We live in the Kingdom of Names and Attributes, after all, and require these for learning and Knowing. But this is admittedly overly simplistic. It is only a beginning for the more experienced researcher.

Jinns comprise a vast array of tricksters, fairies, demons and monsters, saints and spacemen who have confounded our understanding for centuries.

The materialistic science of the 20th century decided that they no longer exist, despite the huge role they have always played in our wisdoms and mythologies, and despite the large portion of the world that never forgot who they are.

Thas because the New World Order of the Nazi Jesuits and the Zionist conducted a deliderate UFO propaganda with the help of the usual evil Jinns in projects like MK-ULTRA so you could fall into this demonic trap and loose your faith (there are also good Jinns by the way).

Carl Gustav Jung, a great genius of psychology but also a member of the Freemasons and the OTO illuminati (5th degree) said himself that modern humanity had a dangerously wounded psyche because all the myths had been killed.

New ones needed to emerge for humanity to experience wholeness but also for global manipulation. The jinn have obliged by literally popping into the global consciousness as the embodiments of our science fiction fantasies.

The flying saucer may be the first global symbol recognized by the entire world but it is probably the most satanic one.

Carl Gustav Jung was not a member of Crowley’s OTO at any time but a member of the Swiss OTO founded by illuminati agent Theodor Reuss.

The so called UFO myth is not the way forward for humankind towards a clear understanding of God’s hidden metaphysical Kingdom and the real beauty of creation.

The devil know’s that very well that’s why he uses people like Scientology in this evil game piloted by the Jesuits to deceive you even further.

Don’t believe in whats coming out of Hollywood because at present such place is in the hands of a bunch of very evil and powerfull Jinns who want to Mind Control you in the name of the evil one.

All intelligence agencies in the world are working for such deception on a massive scale (MK-ULTRA) because it is simply in their interest to not make you realize the truth of God before the Great One comes back to punish the infedels.

WAKE UP AMERICA, THIS IS THE TRUTH, YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED BY THE EVIL ONE AND NOW IT’S TIME TO COME BACK TO GOD.

@TLHKAJ ..you might be interested in this article

APAK
Interesting article, indeed.
I am aware that the whole UFO/alien phenomenon is multifaceted. It does involve fallen entities, nephilim, hybrids, demons, etc ...along with real very advanced technology. But also, they use this as a cover. For example...being shown (by these "highly advanced/enlightened beings") what major catastrophes are to happen in the future and how we can help them "save the world." (This happened to my mother and I when I was a child...as we were shown future events like 9-11 20 yrs in advance.)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting article, indeed.
I am aware that the whole UFO/alien phenomenon is multifaceted. It does involve fallen entities, nephilim, hybrids, demons, etc ...along with real very advanced technology. But also, they use this as a cover. For example...being shown (by these "highly advanced/enlightened beings") what major catastrophes are to happen in the future and how we can help them "save the world." (This happened to my mother and I when I was a child...as we were shown future events like 9-11 20 yrs in advance.)
I tried to post this all in one post, but was told I used too many characters. How strange!! (Maybe because I quoted a super long article. lol)

The rest of my post....

Also, there is UFO/alien abductions that are used as cover memories ....while front alters may remember an "abduction", deeper alters would remember human trafficking, drug trafficking, medical experimentation/genetics, etc.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy ....the chemtrails....

.....back about 10 years ago, my wife and I were on a USAF Base next to Shreveport LA, for a few days. I knew of these man-made activities years before. I remember looking up into the sky at about 6:30 am on the first day. I saw a non-descript plane move in a straight line emitting a stream of white materials. It was about 10k feet up..no more. At lunch time I noticed this same plane or a replacement one mapping out a clear checkerboard of white smoke as the square borders of this gigantic board in the sky. At about 3 pm we could see these well defined lines of white spread out and make the entire Shreveport sky overcast. It took another 2 hours. It was the best experience I had witnessed of this chem-trails production, showing the entire event from start to end. It was amazing..

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy ....the chemtrails....

.....back about 10 years ago, my wife and I were on a USAF Base next to Shreveport LA, for a few days. I knew of these man-made activities years before. I remember looking up into the sky at about 6:30 am on the first day. I saw a non-descript plane move in a straight line emitting a stream of white materials. It was about 10k feet up..no more. At lunch time I noticed this same plane or a replacement one mapping out a clear checkerboard of white smoke as the square borders of this gigantic board in the sky. At about 3 pm we could see these well defined lines of white spread out and make the entire Shreveport sky overcast. It took another 2 hours. It was the best experience I had witnessed of this chem-trails production, showing the entire event from start to end. It was amazing..
I wonder what kind of chemicals they are using and what the purpose if for them...perhaps weather control?? Artificially controlled, that is. I once read that the chemicals get pushed down into our air and it affects the kidneys and cannot remember what else was in the article but...what I read was interesting.