Truth or Fiction - Do you really know the difference?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder what kind of chemicals they are using and what the purpose if for them...perhaps weather control?? Artificially controlled, that is. I once read that the chemicals get pushed down into our air and it affects the kidneys and cannot remember what else was in the article but...what I read was interesting.
Well he's a link, and I know all of this info already. The video starts off with the ex-CIA director speaking at the CFR.....the CIA are at the heart of this geo-engineering program...it really is killing off the good soils and vegetation, as what comes down to the ground is at least Al compounds and other 'strands' of man-made materials.....it was first couched as a project to avoid or mitigate global warming....what a laugh....

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I wonder what kind of chemicals they are using and what the purpose if for them...perhaps weather control?? Artificially controlled, that is. I once read that the chemicals get pushed down into our air and it affects the kidneys and cannot remember what else was in the article but...what I read was interesting.
Dihydrogen Monoxide. It is used in nuclear power plants and is a medium for dissolving organic and inorganic compounds.

It is more commonly known as water.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 3rd systematic issue that was impossible to overcome in the 60s-70s and even today is the Van Allen Belts.
There are three segments in this issue. Radiation, super energized particles, and magnetic affects on humans and electronic/computer equipment.

This link says they are going to test these deadly effects of the VABs, soon. It still is in work...good luck. NO man or sensitive equipment has ever passed through all 3 belts yet!

What is the source on this video?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy ....the chemtrails....

.....back about 10 years ago, my wife and I were on a USAF Base next to Shreveport LA, for a few days. I knew of these man-made activities years before. I remember looking up into the sky at about 6:30 am on the first day. I saw a non-descript plane move in a straight line emitting a stream of white materials. It was about 10k feet up..no more. At lunch time I noticed this same plane or a replacement one mapping out a clear checkerboard of white smoke as the square borders of this gigantic board in the sky. At about 3 pm we could see these well defined lines of white spread out and make the entire Shreveport sky overcast. It took another 2 hours. It was the best experience I had witnessed of this chem-trails production, showing the entire event from start to end. It was amazing..
I've watched this frequently where I live. Mostly some years ago. What was interesting to me was that on forum I was on we had people all over the world who reported the cessation of this activity all at once, to later resume.

Much love!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've watched this frequently where I live. Mostly some years ago. What was interesting to me was that on forum I was on we had people all over the world who reported the cessation of this activity all at once, to later resume.

Much love!
I also came to the same conclusion...said this to my spouse on several occasions....about the stoppage and then its resumption

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dihydrogen Monoxide. It is used in nuclear power plants and is a medium for dissolving organic and inorganic compounds.

It is more commonly known as water.

Thank you lforrest,
If we did not have them, how else would these organic/inorganic compounds dissolve? I don't know exactly when they started with them but...I just wonder, 'what was lacking' that they have to be used in the firstplace?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Thank you lforrest,
If we did not have them, how else would these organic/inorganic compounds dissolve? I don't know exactly when they started with them but...I just wonder, 'what was lacking' that they have to be used in the firstplace?
Water is in the air and if it is near the dewpoint it can easily form droplets. I suppose the bypass section of a jet engine accelerates air and reduces static pressure which creates conditions for moisture droplets to form in air.

Reactions: Nancy and Bobby Jo

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Water is in the air and if it is near the dewpoint it can easily form droplets. I suppose the bypass section of a jet engine accelerates air and reduces static pressure which creates conditions for moisture droplets to form in air.

Interesting, thanks. :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK What are your thoughts on this? ..

Ummmmmmmm, hope you don't mind my opinion, -- there are ALL KINDS of conspiracy theories, ALL KINDS of distractions, and ALL KINDS of rabbit trails --, but GOD is not absent from HIS creation, and these "roarings" are not much ado about nothing. But there IS a serious threat to the church and it starts when we can't buy or sell in about some 7 months. And then we'll see Global Thermonuclear War in some 12 months from now.

But in the meantime, people can chase shadows if they want, but I'm chasing ~toilet paper~ ... ;)
Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your opinion. But I'm not chasing so-called conspiracy "theories" or even toilet paper, for that matter.

I am asking my brother's thoughts on a top army general giving a speech about hybrid armies and "little green men."

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Lke 22:35-36 says we should be!

Bobby Jo
Luke 22 (KJV) ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ³⁵ And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. ³⁶ Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Kinda a stretch ....besides, if we're really prepared, we should plant things that can be used as toilet paper.

*blue spur flower
*mullein
*lamb's ear

And there are several others.

Reactions: amadeus

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK What are your thoughts on this?
The hybrid man-machine soldier has been in the works since the 70s and placed into operation in a rudimentary way since George Bush Sr..started in Desert Storm...they have some soldiers already in place with artificial '6 million dollar man' legs and feet, and arms that produce super-human strength, speed and lethality....they are usually much taller than 6 feet in height....

The 'green men,' if the Gen. was actually meaning them...must mean the green/grey hybrid creatures that are not human at all....most probably demonic entities....and then there lies the UFO phenomena....these creatures have been operating in various places with mostly government approval or acceptance since the 50s....hold tight, as they will go public in the next decade or so.....not good....

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The hybrid man-machine soldier has been in the works since the 70s and placed into operation in a rudimentary way since George Bush Sr..started in Desert Storm...they have some soldiers already in place with artificial '6 million dollar man' legs and feet, and arms that produce super-human strength, speed and lethality....they are on usually much taller than 6 feet in height....

The 'green men,' if the Gen. was actually meaning them...must mean the green/grey hybrid creatures that are not human at all....most probably demonic entities....and then there lies the UFO phenomena....these creatures have been operating in various places with mostly government approval or acceptance since the 50s....hold tight, as they will go public in the next decade or so.....not good....
I appreciate your input. I have myself seen animal-human hybrids, as well as nephilim who appear very human. There were 2 nephilim who conducted high level rituals where I was used on the altar as a small child. One was an upright lizard. The other was an "anubis" type ...human body with a doglike head. He wore some sort of head cover. He was a bit taller than the lizard type. I heard them conversing (not in any human language) while I was bound on the altar. I was age 4 ...these rituals took place inside the mayan pyramids.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP^

Individuals CAN know the difference...but IMO many Exhibit the inability TO decipher the Difference.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP^

Individuals CAN know the difference...but IMO many Exhibit the inability TO decipher the Difference.

Glory to God,
Taken
Well that is the crux of it then, people can and have the ability to know the difference, although most are not willing and therefore unable to demonstrate and discriminate fact-truth from fact-fiction. I wonder if it has to do with their physical. mental and spiritual lives?

There is a theory that people that have lived in a trauma or stressed-based environment, a chronic dysfunctional upbringing are able to discern and pull out the truth more readily. And similarly, those that have experienced acute periods of real trauma exhibit this same keenness and the ability to be aware? I wonder if the Spirit aids these types of people during their tribulation times and makes them in the future 'eagle-eyed' if you will..the watchers on the wall...?

Bless you Taken\\

APAK

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that is the crux of it then, people can and have the ability to know the difference, although most are not willing and therefore unable to demonstrate and discriminate fact-truth from fact-fiction. I wonder if it has to do with their physical. mental and spiritual lives?

There is a theory that people that have lived in a trauma or stressed-based environment, a chronic dysfunctional upbringing are able to discern and pull out the truth more readily. And similarly, those that have experienced acute periods of real trauma exhibit this same keenness and the ability to be aware? I wonder if the Spirit aids these types of people during their tribulation times and makes them in the future 'eagle-eyed' if you will..the watchers on the wall...?

Bless you Taken\\

APAK

There is also INDOCTRINATION / Brainwashing -

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The dumbing down of the human race...CHECK! Nobody questions anything anymore, like a bunch of zombies thinking "oh, our government would NEVER do something like this or that". We don't know jack, and that's the way they want it. Sad, sad, sad.
Mostly people are [at least effectively] zombies [one definition = a person or reanimated corpse that has been turned into a creature capable of movement but not of rational thought, which feeds on human flesh]

"The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh." Ecc 4:5

"Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you." John 6:53

Are not then many people really zombies walking in delusion believing they are alive when they are dead?

@APAK The OP question is do we know the difference between truth and fiction? Unbelievers [Who are these?] do not, and probably many who are designated as believers [Christians] do not. So anyone who does not know who or what Truth is must have things mixed up [confused: "...God is not the author of confusion..." I Cor 14:33], the difference between truth and fiction that is. Is not fiction that which is not Truth?

Fiction: 1) invention or fabrication as opposed to fact.
As in, "He dismissed the allegation as absolute fiction."

2) A belief or statement that is false, but that is often held to be true because it is expedient to do so.

As in, "The notion of this country being a democracy is a polite fiction."

Truth:
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

So who recognizes truth? Does what one would call firm knowledge about moon walking provide a useful or edifying answer?

"How is it then, brethren? when ye come together,... Let all things be done unto edifying." I Cor 14:26

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mostly people are [at least effectively] zombies [one definition = a person or reanimated corpse that has been turned into a creature capable of movement but not of rational thought, which feeds on human flesh]

"The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh." Ecc 4:5

"Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you." John 6:53

Are not then many people really zombies walking in delusion believing they are alive when they are dead?

@APAK The OP question is do we know the difference between truth and fiction? Unbelievers [Who are these?] do not, and probably many who are designated as believers [Christians] do not. So anyone who does not know who or what Truth is must have things mixed up [confused: "...God is not the author of confusion..." I Cor 14:33], the difference between truth and fiction that is. Is not fiction that which is not Truth?

Fiction: 1) invention or fabrication as opposed to fact.
As in, "He dismissed the allegation as absolute fiction."

2) A belief or statement that is false, but that is often held to be true because it is expedient to do so.

As in, "The notion of this country being a democracy is a polite fiction."

Truth:
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

So who recognizes truth? Does what one would call firm knowledge about moon walking provide a useful or edifying answer?

"How is it then, brethren? when ye come together,... Let all things be done unto edifying." I Cor 14:26
Amadeus: I just do not understand the gist of your post to me. This OP is not specifically focused on being a believer or not. It does however focus on who is IMO is providing fiction for truth. All people should know the truth about men, the world and even the spiritual truth of God. It then suggests, at least implicitly, that evil men, not usually believers, can sway any man, whether they be a believer or not.

It is an open ended type OP. It can give warning to those that think they are believers, to re-examine and check their spirituality and their standing with their Creator, as they live in this world. They need to re-examine their truth in all things, whilst living in this world. It may be fiction and deceit and they are being fooled, deliberately.

And the truth for this OP, is not necessarily just the truth from scripture. The world can blind any man/woman into thinking their truth they hold is really fiction. It is also can be a warning to those that are not believers to examine where their sources of information for the truth is derived. Of course we as believers pray for wisdom and truth. The unbeliever has not this vehicle at their disposal for the discernment of truth versus fiction (lies).

I hope this clears things up a bit...Let me know

APAK