Typical questions people ask about the Olivet Discourse.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The temple was predicted to be destroyed in Daniel 9.
However, when Jesus quoted the "abomination of desolation" from the Book of Daniel as a Sign for the very end of this world, that also includes prophecy for a new Jewish temple in Jerusalem for that to be fulfilled. The Matthew 24:15-31 verses are "great tribulation" timing. The false one placing the abomination in the "holy place" is what kicks off the time of "great tribulation" at the end of this world.

Why... is a prophecy of a 'standing' Jewish stone temple part of that "abomination of desolation" prophecy from the Book of Daniel?

It is because the placing of an IDOL abomination involves the place... it will be put, and per the Daniel 11:31 prophecy that involve a standing Jewish stone temple in Jerusalem.

Also the re-institution of old covenant worship by the Jews, with daily animal sacrifices and temple worship, is required at the end of this world also, when the "abomination of desolation" is placed there instead. This also is shown in that Daniel 11 chapter which most seminaries of men's doctrines ignore.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
However, when Jesus quoted the "abomination of desolation" from the Book of Daniel as a Sign for the very end of this world, that also includes prophecy for a new Jewish temple in Jerusalem for that to be fulfilled. The Matthew 24:15-31 verses are "great tribulation" timing. The false one placing the abomination in the "holy place" is what kicks off the time of "great tribulation" at the end of this world.

Why... is a prophecy of a 'standing' Jewish stone temple part of that "abomination of desolation" prophecy from the Book of Daniel?

It is because the placing of an IDOL abomination involves the place... it will be put, and per the Daniel 11:31 prophecy that involve a standing Jewish stone temple in Jerusalem.

Also the re-institution of old covenant worship by the Jews, with daily animal sacrifices and temple worship, is required at the end of this world also, when the "abomination of desolation" is placed there instead. This also is shown in that Daniel 11 chapter which most seminaries of men's doctrines ignore.
Daniel 9:26, Matthew 24:15, and Luke 21:20 are inter-corroborating Scriptures in which the abomination of desolation is identified. It was the Roman armies (Luke 21:20), who were the people of prince Messiah serving as His agents of His judgment and destruction (Daniel 9:26) upon the apostate nation of Israel. The holy place was the holy city of Jerusalem which they utterly destroyed under Messiah's direction, annihilating all remaining physical vestiges of the old covenant, and confirming the ascendance and transcendence of the New Covenant established at Calvary.

There is no "idol" or "new temple" or "old covenant worship" or "animal sacrifices" either explicit or implicit in these verses.

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No I don't. Only you keep bringing this stuff up.
So you're a non-Jesuit futurist.

Thankfully, none of the Judaean Christians, who fled, were Jesuit futurists or non-Jesuit futurists.

Last edited:

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Davy,
I don't think the Olivet Discourse predicts a new Jewish Temple. We need to go to another passage to find that out.

The Great Tribulation is a persecution of Israel and the Jewish people. It began at the Stoning of Stephan and continues even until today.

Jesus is referring to Daniel 9, which predicts the desolation of Israel.

The rebuilding of a new temple in Jerusalem is predicted in Revelation chapter 11, which doesn't mention anything about an AOD.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Davy,
I don't think the Olivet Discourse predicts a new Jewish Temple. We need to go to another passage to find that out.
I disagree, strongly, because when Lord Jesus quoted the "abomination of desolation" from the Book of Daniel, He made that Daniel prophecy part of His Olivet discourse.

The Great Tribulation is a persecution of Israel and the Jewish people. It began at the Stoning of Stephan and continues even until today.
Revelation 13:4-8 shows the beast will be given power over all nations and peoples for 42 months, and will make war against the saints and overcome them.

Revelation 11 shows a standing temple with those who worship within, along with the time of God's "two witnesses" who prophesy for 1260 days (which is same as 42 months also given there.)

That is 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe timing. Jesus takes over all the kingdoms of this world on the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe timing. So that means the events within the 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe have to be "great tribulation" timing.

Jesus is referring to Daniel 9, which predicts the desolation of Israel.
Jesus is referring to the Daniel 11:31 verse about the "abomination of desolation". The Daniel 9:27 verse is about it also, but the Daniel 11:31 verse is the specific verse He quoted...

Dan 11:31
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and
they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
KJV

Matt 24:15
15 When ye therefore shall see
the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand
KJV

The rebuilding of a new temple in Jerusalem is predicted in Revelation chapter 11, which doesn't mention anything about an AOD.
Revelation 11 doesn't have to mention the AOD to understand those worshiping inside that temple means the existence of a future 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem in prep for the Antichrist to place the AOD in it at the end of this world.

For the "abomination of desolation" event to be fulfilled, it requires a standing Jewish temple in Jerusalem, and a return of old covenant worship with sacrifices. The Daniel prophecy says the coming false one will end those sacrifices, and place the abomination idol in the sanctuary instead. It's about the "vile person" prophecy in Daniel 11.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree, strongly, because when Lord Jesus quoted the "abomination of desolation" from the Book of Daniel, He made that Daniel prophecy part of His Olivet discourse.
Yes. I agree, except this was fulfilled in 70AD
Revelation 13:4-8 shows the beast will be given power over all nations and peoples for 42 months, and will make war against the saints and overcome them.
Yes, I agree. This will be in our future.
Revelation 11 shows a standing temple with those who worship within, along with the time of God's "two witnesses" who prophesy for 1260 days (which is same as 42 months also given there.)
I'm not sure that 1260 days is the same as 42 months. I mean, These two figures are mathematically the same, but the units are not the same. I am open to the idea that the "day" might be different than a "moon" symbolically.
That is 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe timing. Jesus takes over all the kingdoms of this world on the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe timing. So that means the events within the 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe have to be "great tribulation" timing.
Would you consider that the first six Trumpets represent the Great Tribulation Period?
Jesus is referring to the Daniel 11:31 verse about the "abomination of desolation". The Daniel 9:27 verse is about it also, but the Daniel 11:31 verse is the specific verse He quoted...
I used to believe that, but my view didn't make sense of the disciple's question. Since Daniel 11 doesn't mention the destruction of the Temple, I think Daniel 9 is a better fit.
Revelation 11 doesn't have to mention the AOD to understand those worshiping inside that temple means the existence of a future 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem in prep for the Antichrist to place the AOD in it at the end of this world.
I agree for the most part. Bear in mind that John is told to take a survey instrument to measure the site for the temple. Perhaps the temple is being built during the 1260 days? Might this explain why the court is left to be trampled underfoot? I don't know. Just thinking out loud.
For the "abomination of desolation" event to be fulfilled, it requires a standing Jewish temple in Jerusalem, and a return of old covenant worship with sacrifices.
Perhaps this is necessitated by Daniel 11. But it isn't necessitated by Daniel 9. I believe, the crucifixion of Jesus Christ was the Abomination that Caused Desolation in the first century.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. I agree, except this was fulfilled in 70AD
No, it was not. The Signs Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse are the SEALS of Revelation 6, and the Seals have yet to happen. None of that is connected with 70 A.D.

Yes, I agree. This will be in our future.
Then why can't you agree that the "abomination of desolation" is for the future also, since Jesus gave it for the same time as that 42 months of the beast in power? You see, we cannot just scrap the AOD from its given link to the 1260 day period (or 42 months) of the coming "great tribulation" time.

I'm not sure that 1260 days is the same as 42 months. I mean, These two figures are mathematically the same, but the units are not the same. I am open to the idea that the "day" might be different than a "moon" symbolically.
It's good to notice their difference per their source calculation, because one time is put for the children of darkness (42 months per lunar reckoning), and the 1260 day time is put for the children of the day (which is per the solar reckoning). This is why they 'both' are given as the same period in the Revelation 11 chapter, one being for Gentiles that tread the city for 42 months, and the other being for God's "two witnesses" that will prophesy for 1260 days.

Would you consider that the first six Trumpets represent the Great Tribulation Period?
No. Only the 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe period represents the time of "great tribulation" for the end of this world, because it is the one just prior to Christ's future return on the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe (per Rev.11).

If you listen to men's doctrines, you'll be misled about the events of Daniel 9:27 and Daniel 11 about the "vile person". The symbolic "one week" (7 years) of Daniel 9:27 divides that 7 years into 2 ea. 1260 days periods. The latter half 1260 days represents the time of "great tribulation" for the end of this world. The first half 1260 days represents a time when the Jews in Jerusalem will build their 3rd temple and startup old covenant temple worship again, which today, they already have the materials ready to build it, even having re-made temple artifacts for worship in Jerusalem.

I used to believe that, but my view didn't make sense of the disciple's question. Since Daniel 11 doesn't mention the destruction of the Temple, I think Daniel 9 is a better fit.
Just because you "used" to believe that Dan.11:31 verse is about the "abomination of desolation" that Jesus quoted will not change the 'fact' that is what it about, and is even repeating the very idea Jesus forewarned in Matthew 24:15. So I get that "I used to believe" ploy a lot by those who trying to deny the very Scripture, and I consider it as an insult to my intelligence in this case, or of the intelligence of anyone who can read simple English.

I agree for the most part. Bear in mind that John is told to take a survey instrument to measure the site for the temple. Perhaps the temple is being built during the 1260 days? Might this explain why the court is left to be trampled underfoot? I don't know. Just thinking out loud.
I'm well aware Apostle John was given "a reed like unto a rod" and told to go measure that temple of God, the altar, and them that worship therein. That is comparison with the "measuring reed" which Ezekiel was shown by the angel in Ezekiel 40:3, but with a difference.

The "measuring reed" Ezekiel saw in the hand of the angel was not said to be likened to "a rod". The idea of it being "like unto a rod" is easily passed over, yet that is how God's Word often works, giving us a 'hint' of something that is easy to pass off as normal or natural. The "like unto a rod" is put for a rod of punishment in the case of Revelation 11 about the idea of 'measuring' that future temple of God, and altar, and those who worship therein. It's about the idea of 'do they measure up according to God', or not. Then John is told to leave out measuring the court without the temple, because it is given to the Gentiles, and they will literally "tread" (Greek pateo = literally tread) the holy city for 42 months.

Put all that together and it is pointing to something fishy going on there with that temple and those Gentiles 'treading' the "holy city" of Jerusalem for that time of the 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe. For those who have studied the Old Testament prophets like Christ's Apostles had, it becomes very easy to grasp what all that is about, because it is pointing to the fake peace and false worship under the Antichrist in Jerusalem for the end, of which the Book of Daniel reveals. It is about the false "Peace and safety" the deceived will be saying at the end, which Apostle Paul warned about in 1 Thessalonians 5.

Perhaps this is necessitated by Daniel 11. But it isn't necessitated by Daniel 9. I believe, the crucifixion of Jesus Christ was the Abomination that Caused Desolation in the first century.
Study the Ezekiel 8 & 9 Chapters, then you'll get a deeper clue of what the "abomination of desolation" is about. It's about a literal IDOL placed in false worship, and it makes our Heavenly Father very jealous, as He says there about that "image of jealousy" He even calls it.

And our Heavenly Father already showed us the pattern of what the coming Antichrist at the end of this world is going to do in the future Jew's 3rd temple in Jerusalem, with placing that abomination IDOL in that new temple there, and demanding that all bow to it, or be killed. That is what the "image of the beast" in Revelation 13 is about, a repeat of what Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, did with having a gold IDOL image made and setting it up in false worship, and demanding all bow to it at the sound of the psalter, or be killed for refusing to bow to it.

So no way am I going to be foolish enough to believe a bunch of men's malarkey originating from Satan's servants to make me think that "abomination of desolation" event ain't about a literal IDOL setup in false worship. It don't take no anvil to fall upon my head to grasp God's Word about all this.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So no way am I going to be foolish enough to believe a bunch of men's malarkey originating from Satan's servants to make me think that "abomination of desolation" event ain't about a literal IDOL setup in false worship. It don't take no anvil to fall upon my head to grasp God's Word about all this.
So Daniel, Jesus, Matthew, and Luke are Satan's servants.

Who knew? :laughing:

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it was not. The Signs Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse are the SEALS of Revelation 6, and the Seals have yet to happen. None of that is connected with 70 A.D.
Except the Seals have already been broken. :)
Then why can't you agree that the "abomination of desolation" is for the future also, since Jesus gave it for the same time as that 42 months of the beast in power?
Apparently I don't see what you see. I don't see where Jesus said that the AOD would involve the beast and last for 42 months.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently I don't see what you see. I don't see where Jesus said that the AOD would involve the beast and last for 42 months.

It's the same case with the AC and his various names. Christ didn't mention a beast, false prophet or 42 months but he did speak of a GT, a shortened time of it, and the AoD and a false Christ being reported. I believe the AoD to be the AC or beast or whatever name is preferred.

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

The AoD will stand in the holy place.

Mat 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Mat 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
Mat 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
Mat 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

That standing and the flight and GT are all related. There are similar timeframes in Rev that speak of the same things using different language.

Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

This would be going from 7 years/84 months down to the 42 seen in Rev 13.

Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

And here is the false Christ or otherwise known as the AC.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except the Seals have already been broken. :)

Whatever you 'feel'... safe with.

But me, I will stick with what God's Word says.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ didn't mention a beast, false prophet or 42 months but he did speak of a GT, a shortened time of it, and the AoD and a false Christ being reported. I believe the AoD to be the AC or beast or whatever name is preferred.
Well, it seems you have stuck together a bunch of unrelated stuff.
Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
According to Jesus, what is the "abomination" that would result in the devastation of Israel?

Matthew 23:34-38
Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city, so that upon you may fall the guilt of all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. Truly I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.
Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. Behold, your house is being left to you desolate! For I say to you, from now on you will not see Me until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!

Jesus spends almost an entire chapter cursing the scribes and Pharisees, blaming them for leading the nation astray with their pretense. He blames their fathers for killing the prophets and he blames them for how they will treat those he sends to Jerusalem. Then Jesus mourns for Jerusalem and warns her that her house will be left to her desolate.

What was the abomination? The Murder of Jesus Christ

What was desolated? The house of David.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, it seems you have stuck together a bunch of unrelated stuff.

Your response didn't even quote Christ speaking of the AoD.

Mat 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Mat 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
Mat 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
Mat 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

There was no GT when Christ died. We also need to look at Daniel.

Dan 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

The AoD has to be placed/set up then the GT is in effect. This isn't related to Christ's death which was glorious not an abomination and it also did not happen in the holy place.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your response didn't even quote Christ speaking of the AoD.
Okay.

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

What is the Abomination of Desolation?
For some reason, many people picture a man entering the temple of God to set up an idol, which will signal the time when those living in the city should flee. Others believe that a man will enter the temple and declare himself to be God and that will be the abomination that causes the desolation of Jerusalem. Our understanding of Matthew 24 15 will be informed by which passage in Daniel Jesus intended to cite.

Since Jesus was answering the disciple's questions about the destruction of the temple, Jesus intended to cite Daniel 9:27

Daniel 9:27 And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.”

wing of abominations

The Hebrew word for "wing" means "extremity, edge, boundary." I would translate this occurrence as 'limit." What was the final straw, the most egregious abomination that Israel performed? -- the crucifixion of the messiah. Jesus was crucified in the middle of the 70th week, leaving the house of David desolate. A complete destruction and desolation would follow.

The abomination was the betrayal of the son of God and the desolation was God's response.

There was no GT when Christ died. We also need to look at Daniel.
The GT began at the end of week 70, three-plus years after the crucifixion of Jesus. And the GT has not yet ended.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the Abomination of Desolation?
For some reason, many people picture a man entering the temple of God to set up an idol, which will signal the time when those living in the city should flee. Others believe that a man will enter the temple and declare himself to be God and that will be the abomination that causes the desolation of Jerusalem. Our understanding of Matthew 24 15 will be informed by which passage in Daniel Jesus intended to cite.
The abomination of desolation of Daniel 12:11-12 will be "set up" as it says in the passage. It will be the statue image of the beast-king that the false prophet in Revelation 13 made. The statue image will be of the beast-king in the standing position.

It will not be placed within the temple sanctuary building but on the temple mount courtyard where it will be seen by everyone - for them in Judea to know to flee to the mountains.

It is an end times event, Daniel 12:9.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Differently from the abomination of desolation, prior to it will be the Antichrist King of Israel, thought-to be messiah by the Jews, who will go into the temple, sits, claiming to have achieved God-hood. Revealing himself to be the man of sin, and not the messiah after all as the Jews will initially believe for about three years.

That event is called the "transgression of desolation" in Daniel 8:13.

Once the person has revealed himself as the man of sin, God will have him assassinated for his audacious act - Ezekiel 28:1-10. Then after finding his soul in hell for a short time, mocked, God in disdain for him does not let him have the honor o being buried in an ornate tomb, and returns his soul to his lifeless body - bringing him back to life. Isaiah 14:18-20.

Brought back to life, he will be possessed by the garden of Eden serpent beast spirit, which ascends out of the bottomless pit - and the person becomes the beast person of Revelation 13, the mortally wounded but healed head.

The ten kings who align themselves with the beast, then in Revelation 17:17 hand their kingdom over to him - and thus the person becomes the beast-king. The eighth king of Revelation 17:11. Having prior to all the turmoil was king 7, yet to come.

The five stages of the person.

1. little horn -king 7
2. the prince who shall come - following Gog/Magog
3. the Antichrist - phony King of Israel, thought-to-be messiah
4. the revealed man of sin - end of his Antichrist stage.
5. the beast-king - king 8

Did not happen in 70 AD. But because this is the parable of the fig tree generation, the 7 years of Daniel 9:27 beginning when the Antichrist confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant for the 7 year cycle required by Moses in Deuteronomy 31:9-13 - to take place not later than the end of 2030.

The big event that will trigger everything, events coming like a flood onto the world, is the Gog/Magog event of Ezekiel 39.

For Christians, the rapture can take place any time between right this very second and the day that the Antichrist commits the transgression of desolation act.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The abomination of desolation of Daniel 12:11-12 will be "set up" as it says in the passage. It will be the statue image of the beast-king that the false prophet in Revelation 13 made. The statue image will be of the beast-king in the standing position.

It will not be placed within the temple sanctuary building but on the temple mount courtyard where it will be seen by everyone - for them in Judea to know to flee to the mountains.

It is an end times event, Daniel 12:9.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Differently from the abomination of desolation, prior to it will be the Antichrist King of Israel, thought-to be messiah by the Jews, who will go into the temple, sits, claiming to have achieved God-hood. Revealing himself to be the man of sin, and not the messiah after all as the Jews will initially believe for about three years.

That event is called the "transgression of desolation" in Daniel 8:13.

Once the person has revealed himself as the man of sin, God will have him assassinated for his audacious act - Ezekiel 28:1-10. Then after finding his soul in hell for a short time, mocked, God in disdain for him does not let him have the honor o being buried in an ornate tomb, and returns his soul to his lifeless body - bringing him back to life. Isaiah 14:18-20.

Brought back to life, he will be possessed by the garden of Eden serpent beast spirit, which ascends out of the bottomless pit - and the person becomes the beast person of Revelation 13, the mortally wounded but healed head.

The ten kings who align themselves with the beast, then in Revelation 17:17 hand their kingdom over to him - and thus the person becomes the beast-king. The eighth king of Revelation 17:11. Having prior to all the turmoil was king 7, yet to come.

The five stages of the person.

1. little horn -king 7
2. the prince who shall come - following Gog/Magog
3. the Antichrist - phony King of Israel, thought-to-be messiah
4. the revealed man of sin - end of his Antichrist stage.
5. the beast-king - king 8

Did not happen in 70 AD. But because this is the parable of the fig tree generation, the 7 years of Daniel 9:27 beginning when the Antichrist confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant for the 7 year cycle required by Moses in Deuteronomy 31:9-13 - to take place not later than the end of 2030.

The big event that will trigger everything, events coming like a flood onto the world, is the Gog/Magog event of Ezekiel 39.

For Christians, the rapture can take place any time between right this very second and the day that the Antichrist commits the transgression of desolation act.
Debunked Darby/Scofield/Jesuit futurism.