U.K. Government - Boris has resigned

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think the problem is that none of the leaders are worth voting for in the U.K. , so many have just become fed up with trying to work out who to vote for ……or at least that appears to be the subject of debate when an election arises. The ordinary person on the street doesn’t trust any of them. Not sure if @ByGraceThroughFaith would agree, but it’s certainly that way where I live.

you are very much right. There is no one who I could vote for in the next GE.

That said, I still think that Liz Truss would have been much better than Cameron, May, Johnson and Sunak. They did not give her time. It is nonsense that she crashed the economy, the BOE is totally irresponsible with Andrew Bailey. Sunak is crooked as they come, and his wife is ripping of the UK treasury with her millions in tax avoidance! What a disgrace they are!

Reactions: Rita

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forgive my not knowing anything about your form of governance.

With all those resignations, what does that mean for your citizens way of life? How does your government continue to operate with so many missing?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are very much right. There is no one who I could vote for in the next GE.

That said, I still think that Liz Truss would have been much better than Cameron, May, Johnson and Sunak. They did not give her time. It is nonsense that she crashed the economy, the BOE is totally irresponsible with Andrew Bailey. Sunak is crooked as they come, and his wife is ripping of the UK treasury with her millions in tax avoidance! What a disgrace they are!
It seems the time is ripe for a coming so called solution , a savoir who the world will believe can unify and save it .
Aka one who cometh in his own name .
Who is , what has been the one unifying force moving in faster than anything else .
What force is unifying more and more to be as one .
And who and what is moving it in faster than any .
Look closely . For a false unifying force has been at work .
The united religion has done what politicians have not been able to do .
Its unfying even muslims , jews , all religions .
Not just religions but even atheist . We see great towers being built amongst the religions as well
that give to the notion we all are serving the same god .
Something wicked this way cometh and even now is it in the world
This dark force has gained the ground through a lie , through a lie its calling love and its a love
that can unify the flesh of men , the hearts of men .
How do you gain all power over the world . You must unite it .
And how do you unite it . preach something that all have in common and remove that which divides .
Unify them under a false love . cause every religion , IN PART preaches about doing good and having love ,
from the buddist to the muslim to even the atheist the world has its own ideals about what love is
and an ideal about doing good .
So one has to remove the fundamnetal doctrine cause that divides . No way
can a muslim , a jew , a gay , a etc UNITE as one through FUNDAMNETAL VIEWS
cause their fundamental views OPPOSE each others religoins . SO REMOVE THEM . Break down walls
and through a false love build bridges to unite . IT KNOWS what its been doing .
A unifying force to create a tower of babel , a one world , a united people , is fast rising up .
And sadly the peoples see this as the answer . This false love , this unifying force
ONLY its LOVE cometh not of GOD , ITS LOVE trods EVEN THE DIRE NEED to BELEIVE ON CHRIST right under foot
and rather preaches what it calls love . Satan has not been sleeping . And the light , the love
the ideals many now follow is naught but darkness and cometh of darkness and the peoples know this not .
But the lambs , THEY KNOW and they wont conform to it . On this path a great rebellion has and will continue to grow .
Hatred will only increase against the lambs who conformned not to it . And its head will soon offer up
the SOLUTION and all not in the lambs book of life will believe the lie . We must preach JESUS and all sound doctrine

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I kind of look back on the U.K. and the US in different way when ever I hear about both being Christian countries in the past , well more than now. Most people use to just pay lip service to God and attended church ect because it was the normal thing to do. Many would respectfully go to church on Sunday but live a very immoral and different life on Monday. Much was able to be hidden , done in secret.
God has never stopped being active , perhaps it is more a case now that things are being revealed.
This is just my opinion xx

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I kind of look back on the U.K. and the US in different way when ever I hear about both being Christian countries in the past , well more than now. Most people use to just pay lip service to God and attended church ect because it was the normal thing to do. Many would respectfully go to church on Sunday but live a very immoral and different life on Monday. Much was able to be hidden , done in secret.
God has never stopped being active , perhaps it is more a case now that things are being revealed.
This is just my opinion xx
... more than a bit like OT Israel, is it not. :no reply:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
... more than a bit like OT Israel, is it not. :no reply:
Not sure , they were Gods people. Post Jesus it’s different, I would doubt that many who claimed to be Christians were merely going through the motions because society dictated it.
Many had never encountered Jesus - so by default they were not actually Gods people

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure , they were Gods people. Post Jesus it’s different, I would doubt that many who claimed to be Christians were merely going through the motions because society dictated it.
Many had never encountered Jesus - so by default they were not actually Gods people

if I might add my 2 pence worth here

Israel in the OT, as a nation were the People of God. I doubt very much that every single Israeli actually followed the Lord. Like the greater majority in the Church today, who are "christian", are not really born again; which is probably the same with the Nation Israel in the OT, the greater majority were very much "worldly". Their history in the OT bears this out

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I guess I just look at it slightly differently - but I do understand what has been relayed xx

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
if I might add my 2 pence worth here

Israel in the OT, as a nation were the People of God. I doubt very much that every single Israeli actually followed the Lord. Like the greater majority in the Church today, who are "christian", are not really born again; which is probably the same with the Nation Israel in the OT, the greater majority were very much "worldly". Their history in the OT bears this out
How could the people be the people of God when they were not Saved !

The OT Jews were only a religious ? just like Christians who are not truly Saved in Christ Jesus, for they are Lost !
Now some OT had some light as do some Christians.

But as we seen Jesus say to Nathaniel, that Nathaniel was a True Israelite in fact ! Now Jesus talks about Nathaniel saying that about him and not to mention what Nathaniel will see ! Now if one does not get it what Jesus is truly said to Nathaniel you must not be truly Saved in fact ! One is not worthy ! just as Jesus said to Nathaniel clearly pointing him out as a worthy Israelite !

One person who Jesus pointed out as worthy of Israel ! he was Israel ! he would see what Jesus said he would see, because he was worthy to see such !
There is only 2 people in the Bible called Israel ! Jacob and Nathaniel in fact and the others are only of a Tribe.
Under the OT they had not arrived ! They were still under the schoolmaster ?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
the Bible actually says this!

“For you [Israel] are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession” (Deuteronomy 7:6)
That's correct ! Israel is first mentioned regarding Jacob in fact and why is that one may ask, well because he was Israel in fact, it come from him and what did he do ? He won that Name ! because ? he was worthy in fact.
Just Like Nathaniel was worthy.
Not all Jews are worthy in fact, if you had read all of the OT you would understand why. not to mention the NT.

In the NT we can see that Jesus will say that he never knew such people who say Lord Lord !

Jesus was the Key to people too be truly worthy of God in fact. is that not a Treasured Possession ? for they are found !
The OT were lost and only under the Schoolmaster.
Jacob made the Grade and so did Nathaniel, but Jesus said, What he would Nathaniel see ?

Tell me what would Nathaniel see ? or are you ignorant of such ? This is the Key to why He is called a True Israel in fact !

Jacob Israel and Nathaniel are not half baked in fact as that's the grit that one needs ! for Jesus seen such in Nathaniel in fact. that's why he said so !