UFO'S Fact or Fiction

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You A Believer In The Possibility Of Life Elsewhere?

• Total voters

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I wanted to see Alf so bad as a kid and I wasn't allowed to see it. No TV.

*clicks*

This is the moment of truth for me

LIFE CHANGING
Some people claim that watching such things will rub off on you like.
My elder brother claims that Sesame St was a corrupting influence on his kids. Big bird and all.
Even Marge Simpson hated the count, she claimed to him why don't you go back to your own country.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
What if those Alien was such a lab hybrid experiment of mate between human DNA and animal DNA ?
It could possible they did that.
What do you say ?

I think those people who don't believe in bible and the existence of God tried to figure out God as an alien, I think those philoshoper tried to figure out how did Jesus rise up to the sky after 40 days of resurrection (the day of ascension). They might have read the scriptures as a letter based understanding, where bible told that we see all of those event as spirituality (1 Corinthians 2:14).

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As corrupt as government is it wouldn't surprise me at any of their experiments. I have no doubt that the Covid MESS is government made.

Reactions: Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if those Alien was such a lab hybrid experiment of mate between human DNA and animal DNA ?
It could possible they did that.
What do you say ?

I think those people who don't believe in bible and the existence of God tried to figure out God as an alien, I think those philoshoper tried to figure out how did Jesus rise up to the sky after 40 days of resurrection (the day of ascension). They might have read the scriptures as a letter based understanding, where bible told that we see all of those event as spirituality (1 Corinthians 2:14).
Well, they have created viable human-animal hybrids for at least 60 years. I am witness to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have been creating hybrids mixed from all kinds of DNA. Human/animal, human/plant(vegetation), human/angelic. And all kinds of mixtures of the three. Plus a few using constructed DNA, not from any previously living precedents. Hybrids are very varied in nature

Reactions: TLHKAJ

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have been creating hybrids mixed from all kinds of DNA. Human/animal, human/plant(vegetation), human/angelic. And all kinds of mixtures of the three. Plus a few using constructed DNA, not from any previously living precedents. Hybrids are very varied in nature
o_O

Are y'all watching the wrong side of YouTube

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact is, I no longer wish for life to be simpler to my understanding. I prefer now to focus on understanding why God is once more allowing these creatures to be brought back into the earth and what His ultimate plan is surrounding all that.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is a reason.

His reasons, and the ultimate outworking of His reasons will be glorious...the deliverance of His creation and a return to the perfection of Eden with us,on earth...as it was before Adam fell.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
o_O

Are y'all watching the wrong side of YouTube
No... I have seen them myself. And I know other survivors of SRA/MK who have. I think I have shared about it elsewhere on the forum before. I remember one who was fully human from the waist up (except for a pair of wings on her back) and from the waist down, she was a mixture of different animals with multiple legs. Her name was Marlena. I was a child, in a very remote private school with other SRA/MK children. They brought her in as a "new student" and introduced her to the class. I believe this was an experiment ...something they would like to move society toward accepting as normal.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say fiction. The only intelligent life form in all of creation is here on earth.

When Moses threw down his staff and it became a viper, Pharaoh's magicians were able to produce vipers also by the power of Satan.

I say the beings that produced the vipers are the same beings producing ufo's, and for a reason.

Well, if there is intelligent beings on other planets, then they were created by the Lord Jesus, and would need salvation by the Lord Jesus.

That said, the angels are intelligent created beings, but without redemptive process. They go bad, they go down.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if there is intelligent beings on other planets, then they were created by the Lord Jesus, and would need salvation by the Lord Jesus.

That said, the angels are intelligent created beings, but without redemptive process. They go bad, they go down.
Jesus is now in his glorified body because he died for us.

Reactions: April_Rose