Understanding Todays Israel as Christ's Church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIGHT AFTER SOLOMON'S REIGN

GOD SPLITS ISRAEL INTO 2 KINGDOMS

HOUSE OF JUDAH IN THE SOUTH, CAPITAL JERUSALEM, CALLED KINGDOM OF JUDAH = tribes of Judah, Benjamin, portion of Levi, Canaanite bondservants, a remnant of the ten tribes that already lived in the southern lands. THESE BECOME KNOWN AS 'JEWS'.

HOUSE OF ISRAEL IN THE NORTH, CAPITAL SAMARIA, CALLED KINGDOM OF ISRAEL = tribes of Ephraim (as head), Manasseh, Gad, Reuben, Simeon, Zebulun, Naphtali, Asher, Dan, Issachar. THESE BECOME KNOWN AS 'ISRAEL'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOUSE OF ISRAEL FALLS INTO BAAL WORSHIP. GOD BRINGS KINGS OF ASSYRIAN UPON THEM, REMOVES THEM TO HABOR, GOZAN AND LAND OF THE MEDES, NORTH OF BABYLON.

ISRAEL SCATTERED, NO LONGER IN HOLY LANDS.

KINGS OF ASSYRIA BRING FOREIGNERS FROM FIVE PROVINCES OF BABYLON TO WHERE TEN TRIBES WERE. THESE BABYLONIANS BECOME THE SAMARITANS.

HOUSE OF JUDAH IN SOUTH ONLY REMAINS IN THE LAND.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

120 YEARS LATER (approx.) HOUSE OF JUDAH IN THE SOUTH FALLS TO BAAL WORSHIP.

GOD BRINGS KING OF BABYLON UPON HOUSE OF JUDAH, DESTROYS JERUSALEM AND SOLOMON'S TEMPLE.

HOUSE OF JUDAH TAKEN CAPTIVE TO BABYLON FOR 70 YEARS = tribes of Judah, Benjamin, Levi, Nethinims (Canaanite bondservants), some Israelites from other tribes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER 70 YEARS, A REMNANT ONLY OF JUDAH, BENJAMIN, AND LEVI ALONG WITH NETHINIMS AND PRIEST FOREIGERS RETURN TO JERUSALEM TO BUILD THE 2ND TEMPLE AND CITY.

MAJORITY OF HOUSE OF JUDAH CHOOSES TO STAY IN BABYLON; SCATTERED THROUGH NATIONS LATER (Jewish Diaspora). ALSO BECOME KNOWN AS JEWS.

HOUSE OF ISRAEL TEN TRIBES STILL GONE, BEYOND EUPHRATES, EVEN PER JEWISH HISTORIAN JOSEPHUS (100 A.D.). THEY ARE STILL SCATTERED BEYOND THE EUPHRATES. ISRAEL BECOMES LOST.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRIOR TO CHRIST'S 1ST COMING, REMNANT OF HOUSE OF JUDAH DEFEATS EDOM IN THE SOUTH. EDOMITES BECOME RELIGOUS JEWS AMONG HOUSE OF JUDAH.

LATER OTHER NATIONS ADOPT JUDAISM AND BECOME RELIGIOUS JEWS.

THESE ARE THE JEWS TODAY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISRAEL (TEN TRIBES) STILL BEYOND EUPHRATES, ADOPT OTHER CUSTOMS AND TRADITIONS, LOOSE THEIR HERITAGE AS GOD'S PEOPLE. CONTINUE IN OLD BAAL WORSHIP.

TEN TRIBES BECOME KNOWN BY OTHER NAMES: CIMMERIANS AND SCYTHIANS, AND MIGRATE WESTWARD AROUND THE BLACK SEA, CROSSING THE 'CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS', BECOMING KNOWN AS 'CAUCASIANS'. (Behistun Rock in nothern Iraq as one evidence).

CIMMERIAN AND SCYTHIAN TRIBES FOUND NATIONS OF ASIA MINOR AND EUROPE, BRINGS THEIR BAAL IDOL WORSHIP INTO EUROPE WITH THEM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MYSTERIOUS KINGLINE FROM ANCIENT SPAIN SETUP IN ANCIENT IRELAND. ANCIENT IRELAND'S NAME BECOMES 'SCOTIA', DERIVED FROM SCOTA, DAUGHTER OF PHARAOH, WHO CAME FROM SPAIN. KINGLINE CORRONATED IN IRELAND UPON STONE LIKE ANCIENT KINGS OF ISRAEL.

KINGLINE CONTIUES TO ANCIENT ALBA, LATER KNOWN AS 'SCOTLAND', AGAIN FROM SCOTA HERITAGE.

CHRIST CRUCIFIED UPON THE CROSS.

BRITAIN BECOMES FIRST CHRISTIAN NATION AFTER THE PASSION OF CHRIST - 1st CENTURY A.D.

KINGLINE CONTINUES TO BRITAIN IN ENGLAND, THE STONE PLACED IN KING EDWARD'S CHAIR, KINGS AND QUEENS CORONATED UPON IT IN THE MANNER OF ANCIENT ISRAEL.

OTHER NATIONS OF ASIA MINOR AND EUROPE CONVERT TO CHRIST JESUS. CHRISTIAN KINGS AND QUEENS ESTABLISHED UPON THEIR THRONES IN EUROPE.

GREAT BRITAIN BECOMES KNOWN AS A 'COMMONWEALTH OF NATIONS'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOSPEL PREACHED TO THE NATIONS

TODAY ISRAEL =

TEN TRIBES HIDDEN AS GENTILES AMONG THE NATIONS OF ASIA MINOR AND EUROPE AND ITS COMMONWEALTH TERRITORIES.

MESSIANIC JEWS, JEWS FOR JESUS, ETC.

GENTILES IN ALL NATIONS WHO HAVE BELIEVED ON JESUS CHRIST AS GOD'S PROMISED SAVIOUR.

THIS IS CHRIST'S CHURCH TODAY.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
Jews for jesus ?
There is a mob that call themselves that hear in Australia, but from what i can make out they are full on satanic, well the ones i have met are.
And i think the term is offensive, jews for Jesus indeed !
Just like a mob calling them self's tribe of judah hear. blasphemy ! claiming to be christian. they are not at all Christian but only claim to be.
The term Jews for Jesus may sound ok like it's a good thing, but the term Jew is offensive to me as well. but Hebrews for jesus that would be ok or Israel for Jesus that's great. but not Jew as it's belligerent to Christ, and everyone should know that is a fact.

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
Jews for jesus ?
There is a mob that call themselves that hear in Australia, but from what i can make out they are full on satanic, well the ones i have met are.
Just like a mob calling them self's tribe of judah hear. blasphemy ! claiming to be christian. they are not at all Christian but only claim to be.
The term Jews for Jesus may sound ok like it's a good thing, but the term Jew is offensive to me as well. but Hebrews for jesus that would be ok or Israel for Jesus that's great. but not Jew as it's belligerent to Christ, and everyone should know that is a fact.

Hey MR ROSENBERGER, you need to get over that hang-up. No-one has any control over who their parents were, and God gives every one of them respect.

I think it's up to Christians to lead the way in respecting everyone, just as Jesus died for everyone, and He will judge us, 'without respect of persons'.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
Hey MR ROSENBERGER, you need to get over that hang-up. No-one has any control over who their parents were, and God gives every one of them respect.

I think it's up to Christians to lead the way in respecting everyone, just as Jesus died for everyone, and He will judge us, 'without respect of persons'.
Rubbish ! Boy someone is missing the point totally and has very little understanding.

There were Jews that came to Christ in the beginning as they have came today, but ignorance is no excuse at all.

We are called to love our enemy but that does not give one the right to be a stupid foolish dolt.

The Jews that were forgiven was because they did not know what they were doing, Jesus said. and the ones that did know, well you should know where they are by now mate.

I don't respect "everyone" at all, and tell me where in the Bible it says that i have to. i think that comes under political correctness dribble push by satanic worldly fools.

God does not respect everyone, or does he have respect for the Devil and his works !

Would you say everyone is going the Heaven and push that doctrine.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Jews for jesus ?

OK, "Hebrews for Jesus" then.

My points had no intention to 'weigh' or measure any one group of Jews that claim to believe on Jesus of Nazareth as The Saviour.

The title of 'Jew' itself was derived from the sole tribe of Judah. The Jewish historian Josephus said that title first came in use by those of the house of Judah that returned to Jerusalem from the 70 years Babylon captivity, as all living in the land took that title. So it is... a title used for authentic seed from the Biblical "house of Judah" (Judah, Benjamin, and Levi), even though many non-Israelites through history have taken that title also.

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
Hi MR ROSENBERGER,

Perhaps you are taking 'respect' to mean something more like 'bow to an authority', but that's not what I meant. You asked:

I don't respect "everyone" at all, and tell me where in the Bible it says that i have to.

First, let me say, it's up to you if you follow Jesus' example or not, and, it's up to you whether you follow the apostles' doctrine or not. I don't think the Bible says you 'have to', but, since Christians claim to be disciples (followers of the teaching and example of) Jesus, it might be considered by some observers and believers, to be mandatory.

By the way, Jesus was a Jew. Did you ever think of that?

The following is not an exhaustive list. You might be able to find more if you look for them.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

1 Peter 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning [here] in fear:

Romans 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; 10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Colossians 3:24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. 25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more [than others]? do not even the publicans so? 48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Matthew 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Jeremiah 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away [on] the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace. {restingplace: Heb. place to lie down in} 7 All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.

(God intended to punish those He had used to punish His people's disobedience.)

i think that comes under political correctness dribble push by satanic worldly fools.

Maybe it's time for a rethink. :huh:

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
OK, "Hebrews for Jesus" then.

My points had no intention to 'weigh' or measure any one group of Jews that claim to believe on Jesus of Nazareth as The Saviour.

The title of 'Jew' itself was derived from the sole tribe of Judah. The Jewish historian Josephus said that title first came in use by those of the house of Judah that returned to Jerusalem from the 70 years Babylon captivity, as all living in the land took that title. So it is... a title used for authentic seed from the Biblical "house of Judah" (Judah, Benjamin, and Levi), even though many non-Israelites through history have taken that title also.
I understand that i was just making a point, regarding jews as being hostile to Christians.

I have people come to me and say, i am a Jew, so i say i am a dedicated Christian my friend and my sir name is Hebrew. to that they reply that i am a Jew! it is frustrating dealing with simpletons and i can see how stupid ignorant people in WW2 Germany would of been ignorant of the facts.

Hi MR ROSENBERGER,

Perhaps you are taking 'respect' to mean something more like 'bow to an authority', but that's not what I meant. You asked:

First, let me say, it's up to you if you follow Jesus' example or not, and, it's up to you whether you follow the apostles' doctrine or not. I don't think the Bible says you 'have to', but, since Christians claim to be disciples (followers of the teaching and example of) Jesus, it might be considered by some observers and believers, to be mandatory.

The following is not an exhaustive list. You might be able to find more if you look for them.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

1 Peter 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning [here] in fear:

Romans 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; 10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Colossians 3:24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. 25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more [than others]? do not even the publicans so? 48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Matthew 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Jeremiah 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away [on] the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace. {restingplace: Heb. place to lie down in} 7 All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.

(God intended to punish those He had used to punish His people's disobedience.)

Maybe it's time for a rethink. :huh:
Remember that Jesus sent out his disciples to the Israelites and if this people did not follow them they were to shake the dust from themselves and go from them.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA

Our Lord Jesus was NOT... a Jew, which is most often today wrongly applied in the RELIGIOUS sense.

Jesus was born of the tribe of Judah, which made Him of Israelite birth, Judah being of the twelve tribes of ISRAEL. Jesus was specifically a Galilean from Galilee.

When the tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi were separated from the other ten tribes of Israel by God's Hand, that's... when those of Judah began using the title of 'Jew' (per Josephus). By the time of Christ's first coming, the scribes and Pharisees and priests had taken over the seat of Moses at Jerusalem, creating their own religious system foreign to God's Word, having come from corruptions they picked up among the Canaanites and foreigners in Babylon during their Babylon captivity.

The scribes specifically were of the Kenites that came of Hemath (1 Chronicles 2:55), so they weren't even of the seed of Israel. Likewise with many of the Pharisees and priests at Jesus' first coming, they were not all of Israelite origin either, some of them having been descendents of the Canaanite leftovers that became Nethinim temple servants and then later priests (Ezra 2; Ezra 8 & 9). Some of the Jews then were also of the Edomites (from Esau), not born of Israel.

Thus the plackard Pontinus Pilate nailed to Christ's cross declaring Him as "King of the Jews" was a mockery. And the Jews knew it too, because they asked Pilate to change it to say that Jesus 'said' "I am king of the Jews" (John 19:21).

Jesus rejected the idea of His being king of the Jews...

John 18:33-36
33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto Him, "Art thou the King of the Jews?"
34 Jesus answered him, "Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of Me?"
35 Pilate answered, "Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered Thee unto me: what hast Thou done?"
36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world: if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is My kingdom not from hence."
(KJV)

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
HI veteran,

Our Lord Jesus was NOT... a Jew, which is most often today wrongly applied in the RELIGIOUS sense.

Jesus was born of the tribe of Judah, which made Him of Israelite birth, Judah being of the twelve tribes of ISRAEL. Jesus was specifically a Galilean from Galilee.

I did not mean it in a derogatory way, but in acknowledgement of the nickname given to the those of Judah. I would not have called Edomites or Canaanites or Kenites, 'Jews'. I fully acknowledge Jesus was an Israelite of the tribe of Judah.