Understanding Trinity!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1)
I just said, God can do whatever He wants to, you added the ugly bit yourself. My God is awesome and wonderful, glorious, victorious... John 3:16 says:"For God SO loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life".
About that verse that you bring it, you will see the answer by the time you already can open your mind and cleaning your heart from any doctrine I suppose
smile.gif
. And Thunder1, you may judge my self with whatever you like to say, i don't mine at all
smile.gif
, i though you will understand with why i'm questioning it, but i guess i wrong thought about you
smile.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(BoranJarami)
I would say yes. God could do any of this, but why would he? Just because God can do something doesn't mean that he would. Also, if he did choose to take on these forms, then they would no longer be bad. God's touch makes anything clean.may the peace of God be upon you.
Sorry i would say No. Because God has clearly says that He is not human, or has any image of male or female, then how come you dare said something that God has said on His Word ?Now to proofing your words, I would like you to show me from your Bible, which verse that God saying He will form to human ?I do hope you are knowing what you are saying Boran
smile.gif
?Wallaahu a'lam.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(Ricky W;28951)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimAbout that verse that you bring it, you will see the answer by the time you already can open your mind and cleaning your heart from any doctrine I suppose . And Thunder1, you may judge my self with whatever you like to say, i don't mine at all , i though you will understand with why i'm questioning it, but i guess i wrong thought about you .Wallaahu a'lam.
I'm righteous, because what Jesus has done, not what I've done.Nobody is righteous enough to God without Jesus being "The middle Man", Who sacrificed His life for us, showing us how sinful we are and how much God loves us. Jesus is risen from the dead, so it's a happy thing.He is with God and is living in me through The Holy Spirit.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
I'm righteous, because what Jesus has done, not what I've done.Nobody is righteous enough to God without Jesus being "The middle Man", Who sacrificed His life for us, showing us how sinful we are and how much God loves us. Jesus is risen from the dead, so it's a happy thing.He is with God and is living in me through The Holy Spirit.
Then if you were like you said or has something that you already said, of course you will not mind to give us answer of what i have questioned to Boran ("Ricky W")
Sorry i would say No. Because God has clearly says that He is not human, or has any image of male or female, then how come you dare said something that God has said on His Word ?Now to proofing your words, I would like you to show me from your Bible, which verse that God saying He will form to human ?I do hope you are knowing what you are saying Boran ?
Wallaahu a'lam.

BoranJarami

Aug 26, 2007
Now to proofing your words, I would like you to show me from your Bible, which verse that God saying He will form to human ?
There was at least one time before that God came in the form of a man. This was to Abraham before the judgment on Sodom and Gomorrah, when God tells Abraham that He will have a son.Genesis 18:1-5(1) And Jehovah appeared to him by the oaks of Mamre. And he was sitting at the door of the tent in the heat of the day.(2) And he lifted up his eyes and looked; and, behold, three men were standing by him. And he saw, and he ran to meet them from the entrance of the tent. And he bowed to the ground.(3) And he said, My Lord, if now I have found favor in Your sight, I beg You, do not leave from near Your servant.(4) Please allow a little water to be taken and You wash Your feet, and rest under the tree.(5) And I will bring a bite of bread and will sustain Your heart. Then You may pass on, for this is why You have passed over to Your servant. And they said, Do so, as you have said.In these verses God showed himself to Abraham in the form of three men. We know that these three men were God for a number of reasons. God revealed himself to Abraham and Abraham saw three men (18:1).Abraham bowed down to them (18:2). Abraham would not have bowed to a mere man or even to angels. Abraham asked the Lord for permission to get water to wash the Lord’s feet and bring food for him to eat(18:3-5). If God was not in the form of man then there would be no feet to wash and no belly to fill with food.Abrahams petition to God was answered by the men (18:5). No man or angel would dare to answer for the God like this.Such clues are found throughout Genesis 18.
Sorry i would say No. Because God has clearly says that He is not human, or has any image of male or female, then how come you dare said something that God has said on His Word ?
Where is this written?
I do hope you are knowing what you are saying Boran ?
So do I. I will continue saying it until I am shown differently.may God’s peace and blessings be upon you.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
There was at least one time before that God came in the form of a man. This was to Abraham before the judgment on Sodom and Gomorrah, when God tells Abraham that He will have a son.Genesis 18:1-5(1) And Jehovah appeared to him by the oaks of Mamre. And he was sitting at the door of the tent in the heat of the day.(2) And he lifted up his eyes and looked; and, behold, three men were standing by him. And he saw, and he ran to meet them from the entrance of the tent. And he bowed to the ground.(3) And he said, My Lord, if now I have found favor in Your sight, I beg You, do not leave from near Your servant.(4) Please allow a little water to be taken and You wash Your feet, and rest under the tree.(5) And I will bring a bite of bread and will sustain Your heart. Then You may pass on, for this is why You have passed over to Your servant. And they said, Do so, as you have said.In these verses God showed himself to Abraham in the form of three men. We know that these three men were God for a number of reasons. God revealed himself to Abraham and Abraham saw three men (18:1).Abraham bowed down to them (18:2). Abraham would not have bowed to a mere man or even to angels.
You are too naif (if i can say that) when Abraham bowed down was meant to worship
smile.gif
. He just trying to do good behave to God Messenger(angel) which is he understood it was from heaven.If three of them was God, then it should be not Only Jesus(pbuh) that you should worship, but there are more. Because God revealed to Abraham with 3 human form, just considered 1 is Jesus(pbuh) but who 2 others else ?What was you are thinking that those 3 men were God ? Is that because Abraham bowed down ? Just because of that then you ASSUME that was GOD ?Now if that was the reason of yours, i would like to show you something that similar happen
smile.gif
.Gen 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; Gen 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night. With the explaination of Gen 19 :1-2 we can know what was Abraham trying to do.
Abraham asked the Lord for permission to get water to wash the Lord’s feet and bring food for him to eat(18:3-5). If God was not in the form of man then there would be no feet to wash and no belly to fill with food.
Again this is not telling about something special in the meaning to worship, because Lot has done the same thing.
Abrahams petition to God was answered by the men (18:5). No man or angel would dare to answer for the God like this.Such clues are found throughout Genesis 18.
But commentaries considered that was angel, event some others says one is God and others are angels. But none was like you were thought.But from Gen 19:1-2 I can show you that what you are thought was false
smile.gif
Where is this written?So do I. I will continue saying it until I am shown differently.may God’s peace and blessings be upon you.
Deu 4:16 Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or femaleAnd thanks for your pray, and so do God of Universe Guidance be upon us.Wallaahu a'lam.

BoranJarami

Aug 26, 2007
You are too naif (if i can say that) when Abraham bowed down was meant to worship . He just trying to be nice with the guest.
This might be true if it wasn’t for all the other evidence.
If three of them was God, then it should be not Only Jesus(pbuh) that you should worship, but there are more. Because God revealed to Abraham with 3 human form, just considered 1 is Jesus(pbuh) but who 2 others else ?
We believe that God is three: Father, Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit. I believe these are the three that were present that day. So, there is no need to worship any others.
What was you are thinking that those 3 men were God ? Is that because Abraham bowed down ? Just because of that then you ASSUME that was GOD ?
I will show you why I do not only assume.
Again this is not telling about something, but it was just to showing us that how politely he is to the guest.
Genesis 18:3-5(3) And he said, My Lord, if now I have found favor in Your sight, I beg You, do not leave from near Your servant.(4) Please allow a little water to be taken and You wash Your feet, and rest under the tree.(5) And I will bring a bite of bread and will sustain Your heart. Then You may pass on, for this is why You have passed over to Your servant. And they said, Do so, as you have said.Abraham asked to bring food for God and water for God's feet, but the men were the ones to answer. Why would they answer for God if they were not God? Does God have a stomach and feet if he is not a man?
But commentaries considered that was angel, event some others says one is God and others are angels. But none was like you were thought.
There are many commentaries, so it is possible that you have not read them all. Also, man is not perfect. We must not believe what man says but what God says.
Deu 4:16 Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female
This is talking about us making idols. It tells us that we are corrupted if we make idols, either male or female. It says nothing about what God is like.may God continue to open our minds and hearts as we study his written word.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
This might be true if it wasn’t for all the other evidence.We believe that God is three: Father, Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit. I believe these are the three that were present that day. So, there is no need to worship any others.I will show you why I do not only assume. Genesis 18:3-5(3) And he said, My Lord, if now I have found favor in Your sight, I beg You, do not leave from near Your servant.(4) Please allow a little water to be taken and You wash Your feet, and rest under the tree.(5) And I will bring a bite of bread and will sustain Your heart. Then You may pass on, for this is why You have passed over to Your servant. And they said, Do so, as you have said.Abraham asked to bring food for God and water for God's feet, but the men were the ones to answer. Why would they answer for God if they were not God? Does God have a stomach and feet if he is not a man?
Your statement/assume has been refute by Bible it self
smile.gif
, don't throw away Genesis 19:1-2. I know it's hurting you, but that you should think of (*with the bible) not just your own ASSUME.19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
There are many commentaries, so it is possible that you have not read them all. Also, man is not perfect. We must not believe what man says but what God says.
1st. That is your own problem not mine, i taking that from your faith commentaries, not my self. Of course they will say that they were Guiding by Holy Spirit.2nd. You are indeed throwing away Genesis 19:1-2, which is according to Jews nor Christian those verse was God's Word. Now how come you can saying like those word above ? What a shame
smile.gif
This is talking about us making idols. It tells us that we are corrupted if we make idols, either male or female. It says nothing about what God is like.
Why would God bother saying to specific word human form (male and female) ? And He strengthen on image of male or female meanwhile they are knowing that they are seen not of any human form at the Horeb by the time God spoke.That was because God was doesn't have any image of Human (which is contain male and female)
may God continue to open our minds and hearts as we study his written word.
Aamiin, and I do hope you can do it with what you have prayed above
smile.gif
.And one another thing, if you pay attention with what i questioned previously the verse that you bring it, was not the proper answer of my question. Because what I'm asking is which verse that God saying He will form to human ?And not just that, you also 'forgot' to answer this "If three of them was God, then it should be not Only Jesus(pbuh) that you should worship, but there are more. Because God revealed to Abraham with 3 human form, just considered 1 is Jesus(pbuh) but who 2 others else ?"Now if you say that three of them was F, S, H, it is contrary why ? Because Jesus was the image of invisible God, but then how come tree of them can be seen ? What happen to the invisible God ? Your statement indeed unstable i suppose :smile:.Wallaahu a'lam.

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
We Christians believe [know] that the bible is the truth, so we have no problems believing the trinity.Genesis 1:1, " In the begining God {Elohim, plural] created the heaven and earth"Genesis 1: 26, God [Elohim, plural] said, let us [plural] make man in our [plural] image after our [plural] likeness"Genesis 3: 22, "God [Elohim, plural] said, man has become as one of us [plural].Elohim, means, more then one.Matthew 28; 19, Jesus said, "Baptise them in the name [singular] not names, of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost".

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1;29195)
Trinity: God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit
Trinity as per Christian Term was Father, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit.So Father was God, Jesus was God, and Holy Spirit was God.Every of them was 3 person but 1. You tell me how make it sense to tell that 3 person but 1. And without this 3, it must be God wouldn't exists am I right ?Wallaahu a'lam.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(Ricky W;29217)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimTrinity as per Christian Term was Father, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit.So Father was God, Jesus was God, and Holy Spirit was God.Every of them was 3 person but 1. You tell me how make it sense to tell that 3 person but 1. And without this 3, it must be God wouldn't exists am I right ?Wallaahu a'lam.
There is one God in three forms. 2 Cor. 3:6 "The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life."

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
There is one God in three forms. 2 Cor. 3:6 "The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life."
Now you are talking different from previous
smile.gif
, so which one is your belief ?Trinity is God, Jesus, Holy Spirit or Trinity is God with Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit ?And if we combain with what boranJarami has said before, by quoting Genesis, God has 3 form of human being, that will make it not trinity anymore, but more then trinity
rolleyes.gif
. You Christian indeed has a lot of think that make people confuse about God.Wallaahu a'lam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ricky W;29509)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimNow you are talking different from previous
smile.gif
, so which one is your belief ?Trinity is God, Jesus, Holy Spirit or Trinity is God with Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit ?And if we combain with what boranJarami has said before, by quoting Genesis, God has 3 form of human being, that will make it not trinity anymore, but more then trinity
rolleyes.gif
. You Christian indeed has a lot of think that make people confuse about God.Wallaahu a'lam.
Heh, no, God is no author of confusion. For God can not disagree with Himself. The only thing I see of Islam is Allah that is clearly of Satan. I don't listen to lies that degrade Jesus Christ and clearly He is God. And the Godhead is not three human beings. Get out and stop whoring with Satan.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag)
Heh, no, God is no author of confusion. For God can not disagree with Himself. The only thing I see of Islam is Allah that is clearly of Satan. I don't listen to lies that degrade Jesus Christ and clearly He is God. And the Godhead is not three human beings. Get out and stop whoring with Satan.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
Look Jordan, i'm not to trying to discuss Islam in this thread, i'm trying to knowing more about your faith, as well for gaining my knowledge about your faith. Which is after i'm discuss with your bro and sis with the different person, indeed making me confused about all the reason that they gave.And if you willing to discuss and understand about Islam with Islam perspective, you may to create new thread to discuss that.And another think for you to know and understand, among Arabs Christian which is located in Libanon, Egypt, Iraq, and Palestine, God is Allah not Satan. I think your thought was belong to lie, and satan was King of Lie. If you following lie Jordan, then you are following satan. Use your clear mind and clean heart Jordan, then the truth shall come by God Will
smile.gif
.And about a three human form explaination, you may seek for your self what boranjarami has state about this. http://www.christianityboard.com/understan...ty-t3691p3.html I do really hope you dare to read what boranjarami has state. You hatred against me is out of good reason Jordan. And i'm not satan or attend to be they follower. That's why everytime of my post, i'm praying to God The Most High to protect against satan, "peacebewithyou" knows what i'm doing. Jordan, why you are often lie against me ?Wallaahu a'lam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ricky W;29511)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag;29510)
Heh, no, God is no author of confusion. For God can not disagree with Himself. The only thing I see of Islam is Allah that is clearly of Satan. I don't listen to lies that degrade Jesus Christ and clearly He is God. And the Godhead is not three human beings. Get out and stop whoring with Satan.Jag
Look Jordan, i'm not to trying to discuss Islam in this thread, i'm trying to knowing more about your faith, as well for gaining my knowledge about your faith. Which is after i'm discuss with your bro and sis with the different person, indeed making me confused about all the reason that they gave.And if you willing to discuss and understand about Islam with Islam perspective, you may to create new thread to discuss that.And another think for you to know and understand, among Arabs Christian which is located in Libanon, Egypt, Iraq, and Palestine, God is Allah not Satan. I think your thought was belong to lie, and satan was King of Lie. If you following lie Jordan, then you are following satan. Use your clear mind and clean heart Jordan, then the truth shall come by God Will
smile.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.The Living God name is not Allah. His name is YHWH. Allah is indeed of Satan is because, you have a false christ on your side, difinately your false prophet. I think a few major changes from the Word of the Living God is enough to know that Islam is nothing but a religion of bloodbath.On another note, which came first, Catholicism or Islam? Because you both technically have the same believe of the Godhead on Christianity. The only difference between you two are...Islam believes the Godhead are three gods. Am I not correct?JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
The Living God name is not Allah. His name is YHWH. Allah is indeed of Satan is because, you have a false christ on your side, difinately your false prophet.
Look Jordan, that is your own problem not understand about Allah, and it is your faith brother and sister Middle East Christian problem as well because they were believing with Allah, and they also believing Jesus as their savior and their God. And they were considered Allah was the others name of God. So just say Satan to your Arabs Christian brothers and sisters
smile.gif
I think a few major changes from the Word of the Living God is enough to know that Islam is nothing but a religion of bloodbath.
Well unfortunately what you have thought was much of lie rather then the truth, and the worse is you are knowing it was a lie but still you are telling it as a truth. I already proven to you about your false/lie thought regarding on Islam. But still your mind is dark, your heart is close, that's why you always following Satan who always giving a lie thing.And about bloodbath that you accused, i think you should watch your own God's Word in OT, you will see how bloody murder is your YHWH really is
rolleyes.gif
On another note, which came first, Catholicism or Islam? Because you both technically have the same believe of the Godhead on Christianity. The only difference between you two are...Islam believes the Godhead are three gods. Am I not correct?JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
Islam has come first, but i guess you don't understand that. And about christianity, Allah is knowing what was on your denomation, And the most thing that Islam strengthen about christianity is all of you was worshiping Jesus as God. But God has denied all of that thought.Event Jesus(pbuh) himself admitted he has God, not God Himself.Wallaahu a'lam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ricky W;29517)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag;29512)
The Living God name is not Allah. His name is YHWH. Allah is indeed of Satan is because, you have a false christ on your side, difinately your false prophet.
Look Jordan, that is your own problem not understand about Allah, and it is your faith brother and sister Middle East Christian problem as well because they were believing with Allah, and they also believing Jesus as their savior and their God. And they were considered Allah was the others name of God. So just say Satan to your Arabs Christian brothers and sisters
smile.gif
.(thesuperjag;29512)
I think a few major changes from the Word of the Living God is enough to know that Islam is nothing but a religion of bloodbath.
Well unfortunately what you have thought was much of lie rather then the truth, and the worse is you are knowing it was a lie but still you are telling it as a truth. I already proven to you about your false/lie thought regarding on Islam. But still your mind is dark, your heart is close, that's why you always following Satan who always giving a lie thing.And about bloodbath that you accused, i think you should watch your own God's Word in OT, you will see how bloody murder is your YHWH really is
rolleyes.gif
.(thesuperjag;29512)
On another note, which came first, Catholicism or Islam? Because you both technically have the same believe of the Godhead on Christianity. The only difference between you two are...Islam believes the Godhead are three gods. Am I not correct?JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
Islam has come first, but i guess you don't understand that. And about christianity, Allah is knowing what was on your denomation, And the most thing that Islam strengthen about christianity is all of you was worshiping Jesus as God. But God has denied all of that thought.Event Jesus(pbuh) himself admitted he has God, not God Himself.Wallaahu a'lam.You can not tell where you are coming from. My God can not lie, nor can my God can change His word as He can not brake His promises. And my God can not murder anyone. Only Satan wants you to not believe Christ died on a cross for our sins. I pity you. You are stuck and afraid to look for Truth on your own. And still I rather stick with a God who can not lie, nor break His own promises, nor can He murder anyone.Christ is God, and He never corrected anyone saying "I am not God" I don't need an Islamic (false) Jesus with me.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour.As long you go on your preconceive ideas of men, you can not hear God.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
You can not tell where you are coming from. My God can not lie, nor can my God can change His word as He can not brake His promises. And my God can not murder anyone.
Where am I caming from ? I am just human being, which God create me from dust. God cannot lie, but human hands can change what God has said, and distorted what the real meaning is for their own goods. And in the Hand of God every human lives. He take it whoever He wants to take, and nothing can stop Him. He gave order to Worship Him alone none to others god which has an image of form what was in world and in the heaven, and whoever disobey of that Order, He gave punishment to the disobeyer and He gave His permission on human live if they were worship other god on human which following His Order.But unfortunately you seems like don't understand that.
Only Satan wants you to not believe Christ died on a cross for our sins. I pity you. You are stuck and afraid to look for Truth on your own.
You need not to pity on me, because on the Judgement we shall see the truth of what we have dispute, God Knows Best. And only Satan who telling lie which Jesus was died on the Cross, event Jesus disciples none of them seeing him die on the cross. It is well known that he one who introduce Christ die on cross and erase the sins, is the one who change God everlasting Covenant/Word to Abraham, If God was cannot lie on your Bible, how come He doesn't consistent with His own Word ?Wake up Jordan
smile.gif
, use your clear mind, and clean heart then you'll see the truth. Hear not the voice that close your heart and make it darkened, think not the thought that maketh your mind dirt. I'm not stuck and I'm not afraid look for the truth, it is you who clearly cannot see the truth
smile.gif
, event just to see the different between lie and truth, you are able not on it. It is you the who sould be pity. I just hoping God Guidance be upon all of us.
And still I rather stick with a God who can not lie, nor break His own promises, nor can He murder anyone.
You need to read much OT, if you see Quran falsely, then i think you can do the same way as you did to OT, then you will something similliar, event worse then what the Quran has told.
Christ is God, and He never corrected anyone saying "I am not God" I don't need an Islamic (false) Jesus with me.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour.
Christ is God, only by human thought, Jesus(pbuh) never says event once that He is God, which is contrary with God in OT that often proclaim Him Self as God. You need not perhaps, but you will be the witness, that there is someone has tell about this before, so don't you be sorry, if death come after you, then you felt sorry in the time of death has come in to your time.
As long you go on your preconceive ideas of men, you can not hear God.
The same thing when you talking and thought about Islam, which is proven to be lie and false
smile.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ricky W;29544)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag;29520)
You can not tell where you are coming from. My God can not lie, nor can my God can change His word as He can not brake His promises. And my God can not murder anyone.
Where am I caming from ? I am just human being, which God create me from dust. God cannot lie, but human hands can change what God has said, and distorted what the real meaning is for their own goods. And in the Hand of God every human lives. He take it whoever He wants to take, and nothing can stop Him. He gave order to Worship Him alone none to others god which has an image of form what was in world and in the heaven, and whoever disobey of that Order, He gave punishment to the disobeyer and He gave His permission on human live if they were worship other god on human which following His Order.But unfortunately you seems like don't understand that.(thesuperjag;29520)
Only Satan wants you to not believe Christ died on a cross for our sins. I pity you. You are stuck and afraid to look for Truth on your own.
You need not to pity on me, because on the Judgement we shall see the truth of what we have dispute, God Knows Best. And only Satan who telling lie which Jesus was died on the Cross, event Jesus disciples none of them seeing him die on the cross. It is well known that he one who introduce Christ die on cross and erase the sins, is the one who change God everlasting Covenant/Word to Abraham, If God was cannot lie on your Bible, how come He doesn't consistent with His own Word ?Wake up Jordan
smile.gif
, use your clear mind, and clean heart then you'll see the truth. Hear not the voice that close your heart and make it darkened, think not the thought that maketh your mind dirt. I'm not stuck and I'm not afraid look for the truth, it is you who clearly cannot see the truth
smile.gif
, event just to see the different between lie and truth, you are able not on it. It is you the who sould be pity. I just hoping God Guidance be upon all of us.(thesuperjag;29520)
And still I rather stick with a God who can not lie, nor break His own promises, nor can He murder anyone.
You need to read much OT, if you see Quran falsely, then i think you can do the same way as you did to OT, then you will something similliar, event worse then what the Quran has told.(thesuperjag;29520)
Christ is God, and He never corrected anyone saying "I am not God" I don't need an Islamic (false) Jesus with me.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour.
Christ is God, only by human thought, Jesus(pbuh) never says event once that He is God, which is contrary with God in OT that often proclaim Him Self as God. You need not perhaps, but you will be the witness, that there is someone has tell about this before, so don't you be sorry, if death come after you, then you felt sorry in the time of death has come in to your time.(thesuperjag;29520)
As long you go on your preconceive ideas of men, you can not hear God.
The same thing when you talking and thought about Islam, which is proven to be lie and false
smile.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.you clearly misinterpreted me big time on what I said in the first quote. You are talking to a person who knows Truth about Jesus Christ, and the false Christ. (ie Muslim version of Jesus)If you can understand what I'm saying in the first quote, then I will continue. Until then you aren't going to believe in the Living God anyway, and I know I can't reach you anyway...JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.