Understanding Trinity!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag)
you clearly misinterpreted me big time on what I said in the first quote. You are talking to a person who knows Truth about Jesus Christ, and the false Christ. (ie Muslim version of Jesus)If you can understand what I'm saying in the first quote, then I will continue. Until then you aren't going to believe in the Living God anyway, and I know I can't reach you anyway...JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
Oh... I thought you are asking about my self, well sorry then
biggrin.gif
. I suppose you are trying to comparing me as only human being without Holy Spirit according to your eyes to other (*man with Holy Spirit - which mean christian) am i right ? Or it's mistake again ?And the matters do I will believe christian or not is not on your hand, right ? Then how come you are going to be God who Judging something that should wasn't at your hand
smile.gif
? Or do I mistake again ? Oh well this is something not important to discuss regarding on this statement.Wallaahu a'lam.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(Ricky W;29544)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim And only Satan who telling lie which Jesus was died on the Cross, event Jesus disciples none of them seeing him die on the cross. Wallaahu a'lam.
There were many people,who saw Jesus dying on the cross and then it was written down into The Bible. New testament is not falsified in any part. It's a Word of God written by people through Holy Spirit. Awesome !! Ricky, do you believe Jesus did not sin and He was the Son of God?

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(setfree;29710)
What does your faith say about the trinity?
Sorry, setfree, from whom are you asking that?

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1)
There were many people,who saw Jesus dying on the cross and then it was written down into The Bible.
Many people you said ? Which people ?Considered those people felt that they were seeing it, but are they knowing if God has change the one who at the cross to other person which has similiar face ?God has promise that He will save everyone that always worshiping Him, before they were asked, and i believe God will saved Jesus(pbuh).
New testament is not falsified in any part.
Funny
biggrin.gif
, ask Jordan/thesuperjag whether what you has said is true or not
biggrin.gif
. Ask him about Cananite (*if i'm not mistake) in NT.
It's a Word of God written by people through Holy Spirit. Awesome !! Ricky, do you believe Jesus did not sin and He was the Son of God?
Yeah sure, Holy Spirit which gave different information between on Gospel to other Gospel, giving contradict/inconsistency of God Word from what He already said.Wallaahu a'lam.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
(Thunder1;29715)
Sorry, setfree, from whom are you asking that?
I have not read from anyone what they believe about the trinity. Isn't this the original question?

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(setfree;29741)
I have not read from anyone what they believe about the trinity. Isn't this the original question?
I believe that God is made up of three distinct "persons" - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.There are not three gods - But 1 God.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(setfree;29741)
It is the original question and we've answered that quite many times, but some people seem to argue about that. Trinity once again: God, The Son of God and The Holy Spirit. That's all.:amen:

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Ricky, the thing about you asking about any Christian doctrine is, you are and should always get an answer backed up by the Bible. That is what we base our beliefs on. We came to Christ because we believed through hearing His Word (the Holy Scriptures) and we should never stray away from that. The very first post from superjag, I believe, gave you a great verse from 1 John 5:7. That was enough to support what we believe. Because God said it, it's enough. So many things in life must be taken in faith. When someone tells you they love you, why do you believe them? You cannot see their love for you. I have looked at parts of the Islam beliefs and they do not touch my heart. I know why. We don't just have a "written word" . We have a "living word", breathed upon by the Holy Spirit of God Himself. Anyone who is brave enough to sit and read with an open, honest mind and heart will be convicted by His Spirit that this is truth. God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are all at work when you pick up a Bible trying to bring you to the saving knowledge of what Christ did for you on the cross. There is no other way. Man cannot change what Jesus put in place. If you take a bucket and fill it with ocean water, it's no longer in the ocean. It's still ocean water, but just a small part. That's how Christ represented God. He was God in the flesh. When He ascended into heaven, He sent His Spirit to endwell the believer as a seal that we are saved. We know because we have a relationship with Him. We can hear His voice. How do you know His voice? Well, it's in spending time with Him. How do you know the voice of your mom or dad? It's the same thing. We know truth because we are living it out and you can too:) I say all of this in love, with no evil intent. Please take a little time to read the whole Bible and decide for yourself.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(Ricky W;29726)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimbut are they knowing if God has change the one who at the cross to other person which has similiar face ?God has promise that He will save everyone that always worshiping Him, before they were asked, and i believe God will saved Jesus(pbuh).Wallaahu a'lam.
if quran says that it was somebody else who died on the cross instead of Jesus, then quran is falsifying the whole concept. Why does quran even mention Jesus, if it doesn't go further to New Testament?... that's when things really started to happen concerning our salvation. The Bible does not compromise with muhammed, does not even mention him. God does not save everyone,who are worshipping Him.If the Truth is missing, why bother worshipping God.You have to believe that Jesus died for your sins.There is no other way to God than through Jesus. Our righteous acts are as filthy rags. Isa 64:6 All who receive Christ by faith are saved. John 1:12

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1;30821)
if quran says that it was somebody else who died on the cross instead of Jesus, then quran is falsifying the whole concept. Why does quran even mention Jesus, if it doesn't go further to New Testament?... that's when things really started to happen concerning our salvation. The Bible does not compromise with muhammed, does not even mention him. God does not save everyone,who are worshipping Him.If the Truth is missing, why bother worshipping God.You have to believe that Jesus died for your sins.There is no other way to God than through Jesus. Our righteous acts are as filthy rags. Isa 64:6 All who receive Christ by faith are saved. John 1:12
http://www.answering-christianity.com/nt_c...se_of_peter.htmWallaahu a'lam.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(Thunder1;28489)
ammuslim,About trinity: You understand GOD... yes, Creator of everything- that's NO1.You know how we believe that God had a Son, Jesus.-That's NO2. So, God sent Jesus to die for our sins and make place in heaven for all humankind, if they believe. God sent His Son, so we can better relate to what kind of God we have and believe me, He is awesome God. And when Jesus died, and rose from dead, we needed something inside of us to continue to know God even more, because Jesus is not here in flesh to teach us anymore. So, we've got The Holy Spirit- that's NO3. We've got the Bible, GOD's Word to guide us, but we've also got The Holy Spirit in us to comfort,to teach, to guide us, to use us as vessels to heal people, to give prophecies and word of knowledge. He is practically helping us, reminding God's word in certain situations,when we need it and we don't have The Bible with us.
Topic was about understanding trinity !