• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You don't agree? So unfortunate, may God be merciful to you and grant you repentance to acknowledge the Truth as it is in Christ Jesus.

First of all, your response is based on ignorance as to why I disagreed with what you had posted. Then you insulted me with your response as if I had no relationship with God in any form. I already know that God is merciful to me in the Love that I feel emulates from Him to me and have responded appropriately.

Now the reason why I disagree with what you had posted is because Christ died for all people so that if they believed in Him and inhabited God's fertile soil, then they will be blessed with the receiving of everlasting Life.

Now God when He spoke with Abraham He told him that: -

3 I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And through you shall be blessed
All the families {of this world}, who inhabiting My fertile field/soil
[a] "

Note [a] The Hebrew Root of הָאֲדָמָֽה, H:0127, is adamah which has the meaning of soil, and the Hebrew Word hā·’ă·ḏā·māh is akin to the fertile field/face of the land/world.

The Hebrew word, הָאֲדָמָֽה, is also found in Genesis 2:7 where it has the same meaning: -
Genesis 2:7: –– 7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground/His fertile soil/field, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

One could argue that what is being said here is that all the peoples of the world that occupy God’s fertile field/soil will be blessed. The flip side of this covenant Promise is that all of the people who do not occupy God’s fertile field/soil will not be Blessed but rather will die the Second Death.

All the peoples of the world have a choice to respond to God's grace for them or to reject God's grace.

It is a bit like a courtship. People within a courtship can respond to the love being offered from the other party, or because they are not feeling or being drawn by the love on offer, they can reject that love and the courtship ends and the people end up going their separate ways.

Many people chose to go their separate way from God's way.

Now rather than curse a person in the manner that you responded to what I had posted I will bless you by declaring over you this: -

May the Lord include you among those who He is drawing to Himself so that you can feel his love for you and His warm embracing of you within His arms so that you can know and chose to live His purposes for your life in Him.

Shalom

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, your response is based on ignorance as to why I disagreed with what you had posted. Then you insulted me with your response as if I had no relationship with God in any form. I already know that God is merciful to me in the Love that I feel emulates from Him to me and have responded appropriately.

Now the reason why I disagree with what you had posted is because Christ died for all people so that if they believed in Him and inhabited God's fertile soil, then they will be blessed with the receiving of everlasting Life.

Now God when He spoke with Abraham He told him that: -

3 I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And through you shall be blessed
All the families {of this world}, who inhabiting My fertile field/soil
[a] "

Note [a] The Hebrew Root of הָאֲדָמָֽה, H:0127, is adamah which has the meaning of soil, and the Hebrew Word hā·’ă·ḏā·māh is akin to the fertile field/face of the land/world.

The Hebrew word, הָאֲדָמָֽה, is also found in Genesis 2:7 where it has the same meaning: -
Genesis 2:7: –– 7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground/His fertile soil/field, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

One could argue that what is being said here is that all the peoples of the world that occupy God’s fertile field/soil will be blessed. The flip side of this covenant Promise is that all of the people who do not occupy God’s fertile field/soil will not be Blessed but rather will die the Second Death.

All the peoples of the world have a choice to respond to God's grace for them or to reject God's grace.

It is a bit like a courtship. People within a courtship can respond to the love being offered from the other party, or because they are not feeling or being drawn by the love on offer, they can reject that love and the courtship ends and the people end up going their separate ways.

Many people chose to go their separate way from God's way.

Now rather than curse a person in the manner that you responded to what I had posted I will bless you by declaring over you this: -

May the Lord include you among those who He is drawing to Himself so that you can feel his love for you and His warm embracing of you within His arms so that you can know and chose to live His purposes for your life in Him.

Shalom
Again, may God have mercy on you friend.

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We follow Christ who kept and honored all the commandments of God perfectly on our behalf
That doesn't make any sense at all. In keeping and honoring all the commandments of God perfectly, Jesus didn't do anything more than God asked of each person. What all that keeping and honoring of all the commandments of God perfectly actually accomplished was to establish Jesus as the one and only perfect sacrificial lamb to be the atonement for the world.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Again, may God have mercy on you friend.

It seems that you have not understood what I have posted in response to the Grace of God.

I already know God's grace in my life and I am content with our respective relationship with each other and I am working on that relationship daily. The choice in making my relationship with God work is my responsibility as I respond to God's Grace as He draws me to Himself.

Goodbye.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
may God be merciful to you and grant you repentance to acknowledge the Truth as it is in Christ Jesus.

Reader,

Notice..... the post above that represents the extreme level of deception that is CALVINISM which has its puppets on a christian forum saying that ........God needs to have mercy on you, unless you understand that Calvinism is Christianity

This level of Satanic mind blindness , is remarkable.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see you giving out the formula on how to become a "born again!"

To God Be The Glory
To see this, we just need to read John 3 as Jesus told Nicodemus how to be born again

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again people who go to hell for their sins in unbelief, its because Christ didn't die for their sins and remove their debt before Gods Law and Justice. Nobody Christ died for has a debt of sin against them, their slate is clean, just as they never sinned, debt paid in full
this is error

They go to hell because of UNBELIEF, not because of their sin, Jesus paid for their sin

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesn't make any sense at all. In keeping and honoring all the commandments of God perfectly, Jesus didn't do anything more than God asked of each person. What all that keeping and honoring of all the commandments of God perfectly actually accomplished was to establish Jesus as the one and only perfect sacrificial lamb to be the atonement for the world.
Things of the Cross are foolishness to some friend.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader,

Notice..... the post above that represents the extreme level of deception that is CALVINISM which has its puppets on a christian forum saying that ........God needs to have mercy on you, unless you understand that Calvinism is Christianity

This level of Satanic mind blindness , is remarkable.
Tulip is nothing more than aspects of the Gospel of Gods Grace, ma God be pleased to have mercy on you

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is error

They go to hell because of UNBELIEF, not because of their sin, Jesus paid for their sin
Those whom Christ died for, His death for them puts away their unbelief, People die in unbelief because they were not of the Sheep Christ died for Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

And people go to hell for their sins, which includes unbelief Rev 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Death is the wages of sin friend

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is no grace in tulip my friend.
Sure it is, election is of grace, duh Rom 11:5-6

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace:
otherwise work is no more work.

You either saved by Election of Grace or works, no other choice !

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure it is, election is of grace, duh Rom 11:5-6

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace:
otherwise work is no more work.

You either saved by Election of Grace or works, no other choice !
Thats not Tulip my friend

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those whom Christ died for, His death for them puts away their unbelief, People die in unbelief because they were not of the Sheep Christ died for Jn 10:26

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

lol

He who believes is not condemned

He who does not believe is condemned already

Nice try but your in error..

Jesus died for all sin, Even he said all sin will be forgiven MEN..

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol

They dont believe because they are condemned, not Justified by Christs Blood which He shed for the Sheep. Only the Justified are granted faith to believe in Christ, that shows they arent condemned.

And death is the wages for sin, Read Rom 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Those going into the second death have their sins charged to them because Christ didnt put them away Rev 21 8

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

lol