• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They dont believe because they are condemned, not Justified by Christs Blood which He shed for the Sheep. Only the Justified are granted faith to believe in Christ, that shows they arent condemned.
Wrong

They are condemned because they have not believed..
And death is the wages for sin, Read Rom 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Those going into the second death have their sins charged to them because Christ didnt put them away Rev 21 8

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
But we are all those people.. But we have been saved.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol

He who believes is not condemned

He who does not believe is condemned already

Nice try but your in error..

Jesus died for all sin, Even he said all sin will be forgiven MEN..
Of course them who Christ didnt die for are condemned for their sins against the Law

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Things of the Cross are foolishness to some friend.

Trying to teach that John Calvinism has anything to do with the Cross, other then "limiting it"... would be a lie.

John Calvin is a Cross Denying Heretic who deceives people out of Real faith and then uses them as the Devil's tool, his puppet, to preach CALVINISM in place of Christianity.

1.) God makes Christians

2.) John Calvin makes Calvinists.

They are NOT the same.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trying to teach that John Calvinism has anything to do with the Cross, other then "limiting it"... would be a lie.

John Calvin is a Cross Denying Heretic who deceives people out of Real faith and then uses them as the Devil's tool, his puppet, to preach CALVINISM in place of Christianity.

1.) God makes Christians

They are NOT the same.
John Calvin is dead. he does not do anything anymore.

Just saying

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1.) God makes Christians

They are NOT the same.
I must tell you, Tulip is the Gospel, your scoffing not going to help you

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would you not follow Jesus and Paul instead?

What makes you want to talk about OT Law and Commandments, instead of Jesus and the NT
?
I am speaking about Jesus!!

Jesus said in Luke 16: 15-18:
15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
16 The law and the prophets [were] until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.
18 Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from [her] husband committeth adultery.
Is verse 18 speaking of sin or unbelief like you folks say? @Eternally Grateful, @Behold, @JBO.
Verse 17 is the Bible doctrine and verse 18 is the interpretation of it!!

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Eternally Grateful

they are condemned because they did not believe

Also God doesnt give them the Gift to Believe Phil 1:29

29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

But since they were not His Sheep, Christ didnt die for them Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the peoples of the world have a choice to respond to God's grace for them or to reject God's grace.
THAT'S A FALSE STATEMENT!!
According to Romans 3:9-12 which reads:

09 What then? are we better [than they]? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Also, we read in John 15:16:
"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you,"

To God Be The Glory

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Eternally Grateful

Also God doesnt give them the Gift to Believe Phil 1:29

29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

But since they were not His Sheep, Christ didnt die for them Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
lol..

Sorry Bro. God is not a respector of persons. He is a God of love, and nothing you say will change that

You can boast of how special you are all day long. it will not get you anywhere

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am speaking about Jesus!!

Jesus said in Luke 16: 15-18:
15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
16 The law and the prophets [were] until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.
18 Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from [her] husband committeth adultery.
Is verse 18 speaking of sin or unbelief like you folks say? @Eternally Grateful, @Behold, @JBO.
Verse 17 is the Bible doctrine and verse 18 is the interpretation of it!!

To God Be The Glory
??????