• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is because you are just making up what it says rather than seriously trying to learn what it actually says and means. That is the whole MO of Calvinism soteriology. It all actually began with Augustine when he inserted his manichaeistic doctrine of Total Depravity into his Christian teaching. Calvin, later, picked it up and ran with it. Augustine was wrong and so was Calvin.
I disagree

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again

It does not say that.

Not sure what your reading. But I would take jesus word for it.
It says it to me. People who dont come to believe in Jesus is because they were not of His Sheep that He specifically died for Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

That being the case they are condemned in their sins.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It says it to me. People who dont come to believe in Jesus is because they were not of His Sheep that He specifically died for Jn 10:26

That being the case they are condemned in their sins.
The bible can not contradict itself.

Jesus said he died for the word. that whoever.

He also said that they are condemned because they do not believe (not because they were not chosen.)

Your cherry picking verses and taking them out of Context.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is no question that God brings us to believe in Jesus.

We must also be Born Of The Spirit/ Born Again..that’s when we receive God given faith.....belief is not enough, we must also have that Living Spiritual rebirth....as in being Born Again of imperishable seed....that can only be received into the heart, when God births our spirit into his..Spirit gives birth to spirit.

Of course the carnal mind could never understand this...

Reactions: APAK and JunChosen

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible can not contradict itself.

Jesus said he died for the word. that whoever.

He also said that they are condemned because they do not believe (not because they were not chosen.)

Your cherry picking verses and taking them out of Context.
Again if Christ died for one, they will believe because their disobedience is put away and forgiven, the only ones who will remain in unbelief are those whom He did not die and did not put away their unbelief and all of their other sins as well.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again if Christ died for one, they will believe because their disobedience is put away and forgiven, the only ones who will remain in unbelief are those whom He did not die and did not put away their unbelief and all of their other sins as well.
Again

This is not found in scripture

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it does not

He died for their sin. No one will go to hell because they commited a personal sin, Jesus paid that debt,
Yes, He died for their sins, (Matthew 1:21). But ONLY FOR HIS PEOPLE'S SINS and NOT for EVERYONE.

they will go to hell because they did nto recieve Gods grace gift, Because they refused to be born again Like jesus told them to (john 3)
They will go to hell BECAUSE they are SINNERS! (Ezekiel 18:14). AND, the "wages of sin is death!! Jesus only saved the sins of His people.

Thats good

But you still reject the gospel. And you have a God that does not love
How so? I rest and base my faith on God's grace and ❤!!

To God Be The Glory