• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, He died for their sins, (Matthew 1:21). But ONLY FOR HIS PEOPLE'S SINS and NOT for EVERYONE.
No,

He died for THE WORLD
They will go to hell BECAUSE they are SINNERS! (Ezekiel 18:14). AND, the "wages of sin is death!! Jesus only saved the sins of His people.
No

They are condemned BECAUSE THEY DO NOT BELIEVE (john 3)

How so? I rest and base my faith on God's grace and ❤!!

To God Be The Glory
Yet you reject the fact that God is a God of love.

I may see you in heaven, But you will be alot more humble there

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, He died for their sins, (Matthew 1:21). But ONLY FOR HIS PEOPLE'S SINS and NOT for EVERYONE.

They will go to hell BECAUSE they are SINNERS! (Ezekiel 18:14). AND, the "wages of sin is death!! Jesus only saved the sins of His people.

How so? I rest and base my faith on God's grace and
❤!!

To God Be The Glory
My question is this, if Jesus died for everyone, then why is there the lake of fire?

Also, no one can make themselves “ Born Of The Spirit “ “ Born Again “ which is the Spiritual rebirth.....so, how can everyone be Born Again?....Gods word doesn’t say everyone is Born Again does he?

One can’t be saved from eternal damnation, not until they are made Born Again by God, then they are saved from eternal damnation.

It seems some believe that all they have to do is believe, then that makes them Born Again......being Born Again is a mind blowing spiritual rebirth, our spirit is Born Again, Spirit gives birth to spirit.....just like when we are Born in the flesh, the human birth....to be in Gods Kingdom...we must receive the “Spiritual Birth”....which is supernatural....my opinion/ testimony and belief.

Reactions: APAK

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My question is this, if Jesus died for everyone, then why is there the lake of fire?

Also, no one can make themselves “ Born Of The Spirit “ “ Born Again “ which is the Spiritual rebirth.....so, how can everyone be Born Again?....Gods word doesn’t say everyone is Born Again does he?

One can’t be saved from eternal damnation, not until they are made Born Again by God, then they are saved from eternal damnation.

It seems some believe that all they have to do is believe, then that makes them Born Again......being Born Again is a mind blowing spiritual rebirth, our spirit is Born Again, Spirit gives birth to spirit.....just like when we are Born in the flesh, the human birth....to be in Gods Kingdom...we must receive the “Spiritual Birth”....which is supernatural....my opinion/ testimony and belief.
There is a lake of fire because as Jesus said

"whoever does not believe is condemned already"

You can ignore me all you want. it does not mean the truth will not come forth..

He who believes is not condemned, he who does not believe is condemned already, because they have not believed.

Jesus paid all sin.. the only thing left is to recieve him or reject him.

In adam all die

even so in Christ shall all be made alive

the offer is there for everyone. Only those who recieve his gift will be saved.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As non believers we were alienated from God because we inherited Adam and Eves sin, ....as Gods word says...we were in darkness and sin, that was until God drew us to Jesus, brought us to repentance/ Godly sorrow and brought us to believe in Jesus , then by his mercy and grace brought our spirit Alive in his, made us Born Again by the power of his Living Spirit.....one cannot “ choose” to be Born Of The Spirit ...at one time we were non believers....we knew nothing of the Spirit that was until by his grace and mercy birthed us in the Spirit...( Born Again) .we received the Spirit not of our own will but by the will of God....nowhere in Gods word does it say that we bring ourself to become Born Of The Spirit.....always be led by the Holy Spirit ....via His Spirit that indwells our heart....and NEVER get into an argument with another....just keep posting, what you believe the Spirit to be witnessing to your heart/spirit...in Jesus Name....Amen!!

Giving God all of the Glory !!!.....all spiritual knowledge comes from the Spirit that is within us, he witnesses to our spirit the truth of Gods word....Praise His Holy Name.

There is NO knowledge in us....only in the Spirit, for without the Spirit we are NOTHING, just empty vessels still in darkness and sin...

Only those who are Born Again by the Spirit of God will be saved from eternal damnation...one must be Born Again to be saved from eternal damnation....you do not choose for that to happen that is a supernatural act/ gift from God..faith is a gift from God and without God given Faith one is still in darkness and sin....

Colossians 1
Berean Standard BiblePar ▾
Greetings from Paul and Timothy
(Philippians 1:1–2; Philemon 1:1–3)
1Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother,
2To the saints and faithful brothers in Christ at Colossae:
Grace and peace to you from God our Father.a
Thanksgiving and Prayer
(1 Corinthians 1:4–9; Philippians 1:3–11)
3We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you,4because we have heard about your faith in Christ Jesus and your love for all the saints— 5the faith and love proceeding from the hope stored up for you in heaven, of which you have already heard in the word of truth, the gospel 6that has come to you.
All over the world this gospel is bearing fruit and growing, just as it has been doing among you since the day you heard it and truly understood the grace of God. 7You learned it from Epaphras, our beloved fellow servant, who is a faithful minister of Christ on ourb behalf, 8and who also informed us of your love in the Spirit.
9For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, 10so that you may walk in a manner worthy of the Lord and may please Him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11being strengthened with all power according to His glorious might so that you may have full endurance and patience, and joyfully12giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified youc to share in the inheritance of the saints in the light.
13He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14in whom we have redemption,d the forgiveness of sins.
The Supremacy of the Son
(Hebrews 1:1–14)
15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him.
17He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. 18And He is the head of the body, the church; He is the beginning and firstborn from among the dead, so that in all things He may have preeminence. 19For God was pleased to have all His fullness dwell in Him, 20and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through the blood of His cross.
21Once you were alienated from God and were hostile in your minds, engaging in evil deeds. 22But now He has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy, unblemished, and blameless in His presence— 23if indeed you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope of the gospel you heard, which has been proclaimed to every creaturee under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.
Paul’s Suffering for the Church
(2 Corinthians 11:16–33)
24Now I rejoice in my sufferings for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions for the sake of His body, which is the church. 25I became its servant by the commission God gave me to fully proclaim to you the word of God, 26the mystery that was hidden for ages and generations but is now revealed to His saints. 27To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
28We proclaim Him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfectf in Christ. 29To this end I also labor, striving with all His energy working powerfully within me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JunChosen

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Eternally Grateful

No

They dont believe because they are condemned in all their sins, since Christ didnt die for them

Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

See Christ died for His Sheep and put away their sins, even the sin of unbelief. When and if one dies in their sins, its because Christ didnt die for them. The only thing that does away with the evil of unbelief, is the Death and Blood of Christ.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Eternally Grateful

Jesus paid all sin.. the only thing left is to recieve him or reject him.

You dont believe Christ paid for the evil of unbelief ? If He didnt, then who did ? If you believe He didnt, then you mislead by saying Jesus paid for all sin, you must say all sin except one, unbelief

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Eternally Grateful

They dont believe because they are condemned in all their sins, since Christ didnt die for them

See Christ died for His Sheep and put away their sins, even the sin of unbelief. When and if one dies in their sins, its because Christ didnt die for them. The only thing that does away with the evil of unbelief, is the Death and Blood of Christ.
This is all starting to make sense.....

I mean...as you posted, But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you, ...that certainly makes sense to me..imo, he’s saying only those who are “ Born Again “ by his Spirit are his sheep...I can’t see how that can be disputed......pretty self explanatory....

So very true, that whoever the Father gives to the Son, they can NEVER be taken away from him, why, because they have been “ Born Of The Spirit “ Spirit gives birth to spirit....and yes we certainly recognise his voice...

Jesus answered, “I told you, but you don’t believe. Everything I have done has been authorized by my Father, actions that speak louder than words. You don’t believe because you’re not my sheep. My sheep recognize my voice. I know them, and they follow me. I give them real and eternal life. They are protected from the Destroyer for good. No one can steal them from out of my hand. The Father who put them under my care is so much greater than the Destroyer and Thief. No one could ever get them away from him. I and the Father are one heart and mind.”

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK and JunChosen

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most Christians do not know or understand Bible doctrines and it's interpretations. You are correct of course that if the Lord Jesus died for the sins of everyone, then who can He send to the Lake of Fire? N-O-N-E!! Yet Scripture tells us that hell will also be heavily populated.
No. no where can we find language in Scripture that stipulate God made everyone to be born again. If God made everyone born again, then what is the purpose of God creating hell and the Lake of Fire?
And yes no one can make themselves born again John 1:13 reads:
"Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."
Yes, you are correct!!

Again, like I said it comes down to understanding Bible doctrines and its' interpretations. These people who say all they have to do is believe is because they believe that they are already born again. These people also are not aware that to believe is a works gospel.
I pray that you'll continue to stay true to your testimonies and beliefs.

To God Be The Glory

Reactions: APAK and Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Again, like I said it comes down to understanding Bible doctrines and its' interpretations. These people who say all they have to do is believe is because they believe that they are already born again. These people also are not aware that to believe is a works gospel.
I pray that you'll continue to stay true to your testimonies and beliefs.

To God Be The Glory
Amen!!..and we can only understand the true meaning of Gods word in the Spirit, for without being Born Again, the Bible is foolishness to those without the Spirit of God.

Don’t worry Brother, the Spirit has me staying true to my testimonies and beliefs...and those that I disagree with...I ignore....God doesn’t want us arguing with others....we can still preach his truth, arguing is non edifying and bears no fruit, ...of course this is my opinion ,testimony and belief....thanks for the advice, as I know it’s from the Lord....Praise God!!

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No,
He died for THE WORLD
The term above means that in all the world Jesus is the only Savior!
No
Did You know to believe is a works Gospel?
Yet you reject the fact that God is a God of love.
Didn't you see the heart print in post 141?
I may see you in heaven, But you will be alot more humble there
Even if we see each other in heaven, we will not know one another. Besides what part of being humble am I lacking?

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK and Ritajanice

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Eternally Grateful

Go ahead and ignore John 3

to your own peril

John 10 does not support you. Because John 3 says it all

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Eternally Grateful

You dont believe Christ paid for the evil of unbelief ? If He didnt, then who did ? If you believe He didnt, then you mislead by saying Jesus paid for all sin, you must say all sin except one, unbelief
why would he?

No one paid for unbelief, thats why if you die in a state of unbelief, you die condemned.. And will go to hell

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is all starting to make sense.....

I mean...as you posted, But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you, ...that certainly makes sense to me..imo, he’s saying only those who are “ Born Again “ by his Spirit are his sheep...I can’t see how that can be disputed......pretty self explanatory....

So very true, that whoever the Father gives to the Son, they can NEVER be taken away from him, why, because they have been “ Born Of The Spirit “ Spirit gives birth to spirit....and yes we certainly recognise his voice...

Jesus answered, “I told you, but you don’t believe. Everything I have done has been authorized by my Father, actions that speak louder than words. You don’t believe because you’re not my sheep. My sheep recognize my voice. I know them, and they follow me. I give them real and eternal life. They are protected from the Destroyer for good. No one can steal them from out of my hand. The Father who put them under my care is so much greater than the Destroyer and Thief. No one could ever get them away from him. I and the Father are one heart and mind.”
Lets just ignore John 3,,

Oh wait,. you do already

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The term above means that in all the world Jesus is the only Savior!
Your right, He is the only savior, And he makes everyone make a decision.
Nope it is not.

For we are saved BY GRACE through FAITH not works.

If faith was works. Paul would not have separated the two.
Didn't you see the heart print?

Even if we see each other in heaven, we will not know one another. Besides what part of being humble am I lacking?
I think we may

Being humble enough to show God is a God of love, not a God of hate and a God that is a respector of persons..

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Commentary.

Summary – Question 26
Why Is the Holy Spirit Compared to the Wind?​

The Holy Spirit is compared to many things including the wind. In fact, we find that the same words in Hebrew and Greek can be translated by either “spirit” or “wind.” The comparison with wind is quite appropriate for a number of reasons.

For one thing, the wind is invisible. We know that it is there but we cannot see it. The same can be said of the work of the Spirit of God. We know that He is working but we do not see Him.

Though the wind is invisible, its results can be seen and felt. In the same manner, when the Holy Spirit works in our lives the results can be seen and felt.

The wind can also be very powerful. Each of us has seen what can happen when a powerful wind whips up. In the same manner, when the Holy Spirit works His powerful will in the lives of people we too can see the results.

The wind is unexplainable. We do not know where it comes from or where it is going. Likewise the Spirit of God works in unexplainable ways. Where and how He is going to work His divine will is a mystery to us.

Finally, the wind blows where it wishes. Nobody can guide its direction. The same is true of the Spirit of God. He works in His unique way and there is nobody, in heaven or on earth, who can tell Him what to do.

Thus the comparison of the Spirit of God to wind teaches us a number of valuable lessons.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amen!

We cannot believe in God unless he gifts us the faith to believe in Jesus....God is the initiator....

Faith as Gods word says is a manifestation of the Spirit, Faith ( God given) manifests itself in our hearts, because it was God given ,it will flourish, grow and mature, will produce fruit, because we have been Born Of The Spirit/ Born Again....it’s the biggest Honour anyone can receive, to be a child of the most high!

All Glory goes to God and Praise Jesus for his death and resurrection, for without, there would be no Born Again....Spirit gives birth to spirit.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!

We cannot believe in God unless he gifts us the faith to believe in Jesus....God is the initiator....

Faith as Gods word says is a manifestation of the Spirit, Faith ( God given) manifests itself in our hearts, because it was God given ,it will flourish, grow and mature, will produce fruit, because we have been Born Of The Spirit/ Born Again....it’s the biggest Honour anyone can receive, to be a child of the most high!

All Glory goes to God and Praise Jesus for his death and resurrection, for without, there would be no Born Again....Spirit gives birth to spirit.
WRONG

Yes, Jesus is the initiator.

But we still must makee a free will choice to say yes or say no thank you

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go ahead and ignore John 3

to your own peril

John 10 does not support you. Because John 3 says it all
Jesus tells us why some dont believe, they are not of His Sheep that He died for Jn 10:26

If we are not one of the Sheep He died for, then yes we are condemned, His Death was the only thing that can deliver from condemnation.