Unforgiveness and fellowship with God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You speak as one that is opposed to being obedient to the Lord
Speaking this way is to you righteousness? I find that incredible!

How is it you are not disqualified when you speak such of others?

So you don't want to discuss the Scriptures, but you do want to set up Straw Men in a false accusation, and discuss that? What sense does that make?

Much love!

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You speak as one that is opposed to being obedient to the Lord after getting born again claiming this is "adding to" what Jesus did at the Cross, claiming this is works based salvation

This is common erroneous thinking among the reformed theology / calvinists / OSAS peoples due to their refusal to believe everything God's Word teaches concerning salvation.

In fact, the reformed theology / calvinists / OSAS peoples actually agree with the message satan had for Adam and Eve which is.,.. one can willingly and knowingly disobey God on purpose (SIN) and not die spiritually which is to be separated from the Lord due to light and darkness not having fellowship (2 Corinthians 6:14)

So, you'll have to excuse me for not having any willingness to sit under false doctrine... cause I know better than the reformed theology / calvinists / OSAS peoples! View attachment 37783

I've spent years comparing what the reformed theology / calvinists / OSAS peoples teach to what God teaches in His word... and you folks up come way short! View attachment 37784
It took me many many years of self study of the word to remove the ingrained man teachings I received in churches or denominations. I have NOT arrived as of yet, either!

God is NOT an organization nor an affiliation.

When we, any hold those doctrines of men to be correct interpretations then we fail to allow the HS to correctly align us with what God in fact says.

Eventually it comes out what we believe by what we say!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking this way is to you righteousness? I find that incredible!

So you don't want to discuss the Scriptures, but you do want to set up Straw Men in a false accusation, and discuss that? What sense does that make?

Much love!
Typical strawman of leglistic self righteous people.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It took me many many years of self study of the word to remove the ingrained man teachings I received in churches or denominations. I have NOT arrived as of yet, either!

God is NOT an organization nor an affiliation.

When we, any hold those doctrines of men to be correct interpretations then we fail to allow the HS to correctly align us with what God in fact says.

Eventually it comes out what we believe by what we say!
the word also tells us to test each spirit or doctrine..

we should never blindly follow anyone.. and should never think we have arrived.

Reactions: marks and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it all comes down to love VS pride.

When our pride is hurt. we do not want to forgive.

I think it helps if we see that God forgave us..

Your words are short but sweet and true. :)

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs. 6Love takes no pleasure in evil, but rejoices in the truth. 7It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

the unforgivenss of man proves his pride and lack of knowledge of the LOVE OF GOD .
How so one might ask .
GOD showed me something real quick and real fast .
I , by grace continued to read the scrips daily , STILL DO , and as i read them
i became aware of something on a much deeper level . What was it that by grace i became aware of
JUST HOW WICKED AND VILE i was and that there is nothing GOOD In me , BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT .
AND IF GOD can SEND CHRIST to pay the price of sins and THEN later drew one of the worst like me
Having FORGIVEN ME BASED ON WHAT JESUS DID and having led me to HIM through grace .
HOW THE HECK can i hold a grudge against anyone who wrongs me . I mean , I WRONGED MAN AND GOD MASSIVELY .
BIG TIME . YET grace came . Grace that drew me to CHRIST .
YOU SEE i was forgiven a MOUTAIN oF SIN against GOD and man , Not based on me but based on CHRIST and what HE DID
and then later GOD by grace having even drawn this vile thing to saving grace by putting faith into my heart .
PRIDE . you see men view themselves FAR TOO HIGHLY . HOW DARE THEE offend against me .
But who are we but dust and ash . WE offended much against GOD and man . YET DUE TO THE MERCY OF HIS GRACE
we are FORGIVEN IN CHRIST JESUS . FOR WHAT JESUS DID . FOR WHAT HE DID . cause we sure as heck didnt deserve
HIS MERCY OR GRACE . IF we truly have the LOVE OF GOD shed upon our hearts , WE WOULD LOVE HIS WORDS.
Amen. Some good exhortation to us all.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, and that is sometimes even harder! Especially if the person who did you wrong will not receive your forgiveness because they do not own up to their own sins and offences. That also makes it unlikely that reconciliation will happen.
There was a lady in our church some years ago who held on to a hurt done to her by another person. She refused to forgive and as a consequence did not grow as a Christian should because of that barrier between her and God.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When someone suggests that we are saved even if we are disobedient to the Lord (what the OSAS peoples believe)... this is false doctrine and needs to be exposed as such.

Ephesians 5:11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

False doctrine spoken publicly should be corrected publicly.

Nobody is stopping you from posting whatever scripture you want... but as a member of the OSAS cabal, you'll only post the few scriptures that your handlers taught you to talk about that support the false OSAS doctrines.

It's always odd that when one of the OSAS peoples runs in to someone that disagrees with them... they always claim that disagreement is a personal attack on therm. Those that are secure in their beliefs don't start crying when someone disagrees with them so it points to the OSAS peoples not really believing their own doctrines when they do that.

There was a lady in our church some years ago who held on to a hurt done to her by another person. She refused to forgive and as a consequence did not grow as a Christian should because of that barrier between her and God.

And sadly... if she dies not having forgiven this person.. she will not be spending eternity with the Lord..

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Un confessed sin will do this. Amen

Reactions: Pearl

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When someone suggests that we are saved even if we are disobedient to the Lord (what the OSAS peoples believe)... this is false doctrine and needs to be exposed as such.
You are not answering my question. When you malign others, then what? You simply ignore your own actions? Excuse them?

but as a member of the OSAS cabal, you'll only post the few scriptures that your handlers taught you to talk about that support the false OSAS doctrines.
More of the same. My handlers? The cabal? Come on, man! You are transparent as glass! And meanwhile it's actually you who does not want to discuss the Scriptures. More of maligning me rather than have a Scriptural discussion? You remember what Jesus said:

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

You are revealed. Again.

But will you hear? I hope so!

Much love!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
***edited to here*****

It's always odd that when one of the OSAS peoples runs in to someone that disagrees with them... they always claim that disagreement is a personal attack on therm. Those that are secure in their beliefs don't start crying when someone disagrees with them so it points to the OSAS peoples not really believing their own doctrines when they do that.
Soooo many that I thought had a correct understanding of the word, our requirements unto the Lord & other parts of truth, have STOOD OUT to me on this very reason.

I have no tolerance to debate nor argue with such a one who claims to be of the faith for ____ years, but remains in infantancy !

The time is too short, let God be the corrector is NOW my motto. I'm done with reasoning since it doesn't seem to help but revolves into an argument or great debate to prove who is wrong or right!.

May the readers not participating here be aware.

Reactions: Pearl

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've written the things you've written, so pointing to what you've written, well, anyone can see for them self. Your personal comments were, well, made by you. Instead of discussing Scripture, you choose to cast aspersions concerning others.

Charging all this emotionalism is just as much a Straw Man as your other Straw Men. Rather than address what's being said, just make something up, and deflect.

So who's crying now??

Much love!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you malign others, then what?

I'm speaking against false doctrine.... don't claim to be a member of the OSAS Association and you won't get your feelings hurt. wistler.gif

And meanwhile it's actually you who does not want to discuss the Scriptures.

All over this talkboard folks be talkin bout the scriptures... so, nobody is stopping you from doing that.

you choose to cast aspersions concerning others.

Well, you claim to be a member in the OSAS Association Calbal et al so if you really believe OSAS was true, why all the crying about people saying it's false??? Sounds like you don't really believe what the OSAS peoples be teachin!

So who's crying now??

It's that a song from that secular band Journey?

Jonathan Cain (keyboard player) is a lacky for Pawla White... and they're member of the OSAS Association Cabal since they be all about that OSAS doctrines.

They try hard to make the whole OSAS thingy bob sound lagit but they ain';t foolin nobody! disagree.gif

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you won't get your feelings hurt
Still going on about some emotionalism?

Please try to separate when I point to something you've said, from some fantasy emotionalism on my part. I'm hoping you can realize that I am able to identify linguistic devices used for deflection and avoidance without having to have some emotional reaction.

I've seen this so many times over the years.

"What you've said is wrong"
"Oh don't be a crybaby"

And then it just repeats in one form or another. It's not difficult to see.

A much more mature way to not respond is to just not post, or to just decline from having the discussion. You did that at first, I guess you should have stuck with it.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know we ask for forgiveness of others and make restitutions where possible.
and if your brother repents ye shall forgive him .
There is that key right there . You see all sin and error done must be corrected .
That too must be done .
But if one repents , THEY ARE FORGIVEN.
If thy brother sins against thee seventy times in a day yet repents , ye shall forgive him .
On another note , if one brethren does wrong to another they take it to that brother alone .
IF they hear not , repent not , you then bring two or three so that every word can be established
if they still dont hear take it before the church , IF they still dont hear , Cast them out , let them be as a pagan unto you .
Folks forget part of this . you see today we are being taught to overlook the sins and errors under guise this means forgivenss .
But remember the error itself must also be corrected .
IF any does us wrong we still pray for their forgiveness , as did Stephen , HOWEVER it dont mean we yoked up with them .
The church needs to learn ALL the correct pattern of all things JESUS did teach .
And no matter who does wrong to us , we still dont hold no grudges or hate against them .
But sin and error was corrected in that early church and folks did have to repent of said error
before restoration was made . I think folks forget that part .
Error within the church has to be corrected and repented of . But by all means hold no grudges against any
and always be fast to forgive .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed or if they have since passed and restitution cannot be completed.
We as believers are tasked with a fine line between righteousness & unrighteousness.
Personally I do not believe there are little nor big sins. Sins from the heart via the mouth are the same guilt as sins of the flesh.
They all must be repented of.....
Yes . You see even the FORGIVENSS and MERCY of GOD is for all . But take note only those that repent and beleive
shall be forgiven . Unrepentance cannot be forgiven . an unrepentant heart is deadly to the soul of its owner .
SIN must also be corrected fast within the church .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed or if they have since passed and restitution cannot be completed.
We as believers are tasked with a fine line between righteousness & unrighteousness.
Personally I do not believe there are little nor big sins. Sins from the heart via the mouth are the same guilt as sins of the flesh.
They all must be repented of.....
Yes . Look at what JESUS even told the jews who had repented not to believe on HIM .
HE didnt say , OH WELL GOD IS LOVE you are forgiven and will be forgiven .
NO , JESUS said YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS , because you believe not that I am HE .
We take JESUS at HIS WORD . GOD desires REPENTANCE , a contrite and REPENTANT heart .
Let us remember that the next time folks try and sell us on the idea that it dont matter if folks walk in sin
justifying sin and etc . Cause THAT aint repentant nor contrite . NOW IS IT .
Yeah todays lovey do church SURE can learn a lot FROM THAT BIBLE , THAT JESUS , HIS WORDS .
AS I AM FULLY SURE YOU DO AGREE . it just scares the dickens out of me to watch what others
try and say and how they try and justify why they do as they do and not rather simply
learn what a CONTRITE REPENTANT heart really means . WE GOT far too many kicking JESUS words aside
and HIS warnings , all for the doctrines of confused men . But no worries sister , the lambs WONT HEED SUCH MEN
cause the lambs HEED JESUS CHRIST and we gonna sup on the words in that bible .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, that's it exactly. Why would we want to do something that causes us to feel a lack of communion with God...
Well those who truly have been born again , would not WANT and love to dishonor GOD by embracing sin ..
Hello my dear friend . I seem to see a problem within christanity today .
Many be hollering and yes even holding rainbows , honoring sin
and many others justify them . And yet i have to ask a serious question about all that dung .
And that is this . WHERE IS A CONTRITE heart in all of that . DOESNT GOD desire a repentant and contrite heart .
Think folks need to look up what contrite means , SORROWFUL . not JUSITFYING SIN , but sorrowful about sin and errors .
SO how come all i seem to hear today from the all inclusive love generation
IS , oh DONT JUDGE , GOD IS LOVE , they KNOW GOD , they LOVE GOD . really .
THEN WHERE IS THE SORROWFUL HEART about sin , WHY ARE THEY HONORING SIN and REJOICING IN SIN
and JUSTIFYING SIN . cause that dont seem too contrite to me . AND IT AINT FOOLING GOD EITHER .
EITHER we are born again , if so WE HAVE THE SPIRIT and the last time i checked if one has
the SPIRIT that reminds us of all things JESUS said , that teaches us TRUTH , guides us in truth
SIN AINT TRUTH , and LOVE DONT REJOICE IN SIN , IN INQUITY . SO WHERE IS THE SPIRIT .
EXACTLY . THEY AINT GOT IT , they just like i once was , at most they can holler jesus by lips but the heart be on THEY SIN
and far far from HIM .
cause again the last time i checked in scripture , BORN AGAIN , means a new creature that walks in NEWNESS of life
Not the OLD MAN with a lil water dumped on him that still loveth and liveth for the old man . Just a friendly reminder to us all .
I am sure you already KNOW all of this . But many DONT and its time for some reminding .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your words are short but sweet and true. :)

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs. 6Love takes no pleasure in evil, but rejoices in the truth. 7It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Amen. Some good exhortation to us all.
IF LOVE takes no pleasure in evil , THEN HOW COME SO MANY ARE CALLING EVIL LOVE . why are folks IN the CHURCH
trying to call certain SINS LOVE . Cause the last time i checked LOVE DONT REJOICE IN INQUITY . now do it .
So , time churches put away that LOVE OF MONEY
Time churches put away THEM RAINBOWS and calling same sex marriage LOVE . CAUSE IT AINT .
You ever get the feeling that the love of the world , NOT OF GOD , but of the world is what has CREPT HUGE into churches
and they THINK and call it GODS LOVE . CAUSE I SURE DO .
many are following another jesus , another god , all under the guise of what i commnonly call Satans dark love , what satan
has convinced them IS LOVE and IS OF GOD WHEN IT AINT . Its time we all just bible up my friend and
let us stay dug in it too . Now let us raise those hands and let us praise and thank the glorious LORD my friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1699321666278.png
HE who does THE WILL of MY FATHER .
lets remember that the next time the all inclusivians try and sell us a love lie
that it dont matter if folks BELIEVE JESUS IS THE CHRIST or not , so long as they do them some lovey do works .
CAUSE the last time i checked , THAT AINT THE WILL OF THE FATHER . HIS WILL IS
any guesses on what HIS WILL IS . a hint it aint to believe in budda and just love and do good works
IT aint to beleive in ISLAM and just love and do some good works .
OH ITS SOMETHING NONE of them false religoins EVEN KNOW . SO yeah lets try and remember that
the next time these all inclusive lovey do folks lip out their all inclusive lie . IF WE READ our bibles
it is real easy to see WHAT THE WILL OF GOD WAS AND IS . JESUS CHRIST , TO BELIEVE ON HIM .