Unforgiveness and fellowship with God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm speaking against false doctrine....
Are you?
don't claim to be a member of the OSAS Association and you won't get your feelings hurt.

View attachment 37798
OSAS Association? Would that be Calvinist association. or eternal security association (with John the apostle)
All over this talkboard folks be talkin bout the scriptures... so, nobody is stopping you from doing that.

Well, you claim to be a member in the OSAS Association Calbal et al so if you really believe OSAS was true, why all the crying about people saying it's false??? Sounds like you don't really believe what the OSAS peoples be teachin!

It's that a song from that secular band Journey?

Jonathan Cain (keyboard player) is a lacky for Pawla White... and they're member of the OSAS Association Cabal since they be all about that OSAS doctrines.

They try hard to make the whole OSAS thingy bob sound lagit but they ain';t foolin nobody! View attachment 37797
How about lets make it about the word of God. not the words of men.

OSAS is a man made term. Lets stop discussing that and discuss the word

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes . You see even the FORGIVENSS and MERCY of GOD is for all . But take note only those that repent and beleive
shall be forgiven . Unrepentance cannot be forgiven . an unrepentant heart is deadly to the soul of its owner .
SIN must also be corrected fast within the church .
The question we must ask. Is how to we correct sin in the church

Reactions: amigo de christo

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF LOVE takes no pleasure in evil , THEN HOW COME SO MANY ARE CALLING EVIL LOVE . why are folks IN the CHURCH
trying to call certain SINS LOVE . Cause the last time i checked LOVE DONT REJOICE IN INQUITY . now do it .
So , time churches put away that LOVE OF MONEY
Time churches put away THEM RAINBOWS and calling same sex marriage LOVE . CAUSE IT AINT .
You ever get the feeling that the love of the world , NOT OF GOD , but of the world is what has CREPT HUGE into churches
and they THINK and call it GODS LOVE . CAUSE I SURE DO .
many are following another jesus , another god , all under the guise of what i commnonly call Satans dark love , what satan
has convinced them IS LOVE and IS OF GOD WHEN IT AINT . Its time we all just bible up my friend and
let us stay dug in it too . Now let us raise those hands and let us praise and thank the glorious LORD my friend .
Could it be they are not the true church?

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted. Galatians 6:1

I always remember the above verse. Of course, we do the above under the leading of the Holy Spirit.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted. Galatians 6:1

I always remember the above verse. Of course, we do the above under the leading of the Holy Spirit.
YES,

Restore them how do we do it? Love them.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
exactly How JESUS and later the apostels did .
Even when writing to Titus paul had said those who sin rebuke sharply
in other cases if we know one is covetous or etc we dont even eat with such .
The sin must be repented of .
While not all sin is known , WHEN IT IS KNOWN it has to be corrected .
A huge step in this is if churches would simply read the scriptures which even talk about sin .
But instead they do not . They rather believe lets not offend anyone and thus they wont even read huge parts
of the new testament . at most all they do is talk about doing some good works .
WELL nothing wrong with good works , but always remember good works are only part of it .
For CHARITY it as must and charity wont honor , rejoice in any sin .
only in the truth . And even if i gave my body to be burned , all my goods to the poor
and yet had not CHARITY, then IT PROFITS ME NADA .
Last time i checked charity REJOICES IN THE TRUTH , not in a lie .
SO lets examine that the next time anyone in any church tries to teach or to say
OH the other religoins are fine as is as long as they are loving . cause IS NOT JESUS THE TRUTH .
And yet THEY DENY HIM as the CHRIST . SO HOW do they have CHARITY . oh yeah THEY DONT .
THE GOSPEL must be put first again , the dire need to beleive on JESUS CHRIST must be BELIEVED .
and taught that it must be BELEIVED . And as you and i both know
JESUS CHRIST is also no ministir of sin . He would never honor any sin , he always corrected error .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES,

Restore them how do we do it? Love them.
Love means correct . cause paul and all CORRECTED those in error .
In fact let me leave us an example of the one who once said though the more i love you the less i be loved .
HE was warning the church that WHEN HE CAME AGAIN , he was gonna PUT A ROD OF CORRECTION
to those who had sinned and had not yet REPENTED . THAT IS LOVE TOO .
Here is an example of what is NOT LOVE .
WE SEE SIN , but we just say nothing and hug them all day thinking we can hug and love them to GOD .
NOPE . That dont even follow the biblical pattern on correction . IF one repents not
then they are NOT restored back into fellowship . Godly sorrow works to something , OH YEAH REPENTANCE .
this is the only pattern that will work . ITS biblical too and that is why it works . men do as men do
and they came in under guise that they were of us and led many right into a snare .
The snare that corrects not sins and errors and that led to the leaven go haywire .
TILL NOW not only do they not bother to correct sin , THEY EMBRACE SIN
and now with great determination they do correct , ONLY the ones they correct , as they calll them haters
Are the ones who are trying to correct the church of sin and error . THAT IS EXACTLY what a lil leaven will do
IT WILL GROW and GROW until the very TRUTH the church was supposed to have loved , IS NOW THE VERY TRUTH IT HATES .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could it be they are not the true church?
Yes . and if we see this within our fellowship THEN WE CORRECT it . Only today what is the motto again
OH YEAH , JUDGE NOT and the leaven just continues to rise . Folks forget something
we are to judge within the church , and those who wont repent we then PUT out of the church
and GOD WILL DO the JUDGING upon them . The only pattern that works IS the biblical one that CHRIST
and later the apostles , UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT , LEFT US IN THE BIBLE .
Take not off from it , for those who do so will surely cause one thing , THE DESTRUCTION OF THE PEOPLE .
GOD knows how to keep HIS church safe and thriving . SO i suggest we go back into our bible
and get a heavy REFRESHING on that pattern . cause it be the ONE THAT WORKS .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes . and if we see this within our fellowship THEN WE CORRECT it . Only today what is the motto again
OH YEAH , JUDGE NOT and the leaven just continues to rise . Folks forget something
we are to judge within the church , and those who wont repent we then PUT out of the church
and GOD WILL DO the JUDGING upon them . The only pattern that works IS the biblical one that CHRIST
and later the apostles , UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT , LEFT US IN THE BIBLE .
Take not off from it , for those who do so will surely cause one thing , THE DESTRUCTION OF THE PEOPLE .
GOD knows how to keep HIS church safe and thriving . SO i suggest we go back into our bible
and get a heavy REFRESHING on that pattern . cause it be the ONE THAT WORKS .
They know sin is sin. We just have to get them to confess it and get to the root. And come alongside.

I agree. To many churches enable because they are afraid to Confront

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They know sin is sin. We just have to get them to confess it and get to the root. And come alongside.

We need to correct it . i see two key things in what you just wrote , finding the root cause and coming along side .
DID YOU KNOW these terms are VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY COMMON in the all inclusive religoin .
ITS HOW it gets its start . For years and for years i have seen this my friend .
I already know the cause of sin , ITS THE FLESH , THEY FOLLOW IT and LOVE IT .
WE have to CORRECT such within the church and to remind such that WHO ye serve is whose ye are .
We gotta correct it .
Coming along side is another flag for simply saying SHHHHHHH dont say anything , just hug and dont correct .
Man rebels against GOD , HE sins for one reason .
Huaman physcology has been the down fall of the church .
But you are dead on right , many do enable , they listen to doctrines of men that also enable
because they and their leaders fear . Whether its to fear to lose income , numbers that give income ,
to whether it be fear of confrontation for sake of not being accepted or persecuted
ITS FEAR ALL RIGHT . and its also love . but do notice the love i just typed was not LOVE .
You see men have a deep problem . They love the path they BELIEVE , they believe worketh out best for them in this world
and in this life . The path of JESUS was filled with ridicule, mockery , threats , even suffering and lastly death .
Let us be fully persauded HIS PATH IS OUR PATH no matter the cost . Let us follow IN HIS FOOTSTEPS
and not rather in the footsteps of a jesus created by men for survival in this world .
Many are afraid . We are told over three hundred and sixty times in that bible to NOT FEAR .
confuse this not with the many times we are told to FEAR GOD . we are not to fear man or what can happen to us
or what we will lose in This life . that be a snare for any and all who fear things like that .
The langague i seen in your statement is the langague i have long seen . this finding the root cause and coming along side .
YOU WONT FIND IT IN THE BIBLE , you will FIND IT IN unity unity lovey do inclusive churches .
SURE at first it begins very small , but just watch where and who its leading them right too .
IF i saw my child or any child skating on thin ice , DONT THINK for a second
i would try and skate along side of him to try and find out WHY he skated on the thin ice .
HE GONNA GET PULLED OFF THAT ICE before HE CRASHES THROUGH .
TRUTH IS if i just skate along side my child who skates on thin ice
GUESS WHO IS GONNA CRASH THROUGH THAT VERY THIN ICE . WE BOTH ARE and WE GONNA BOTH DROWN AND PERISH .
THAT IS HOW SIN SHOULD BE SEEN . We correct it .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

actually many do not recognize SIN as sin . Many gays now believe and sit in churches that call their actions good and love .
Now deep down when correction , TAKE NOTE CORRECTION , TRUTH IS SPOKEN
they are fast to rise up in anger , DUE TO FEAR , cause they just DO NOT WANT TO BE REMINDED .
Correction , reminding , IS DIRE NECESSARY . sure many might rebel and call you all kinds of names
but at least some might repent . SURE correction with doctrine might cause many to walk out of the church
but still at least some might hear and repent , PLUS leaven wont gain a foothold and leaven up the place .
This come along side , root cause stuff , is a tool that has and will destroy the church FROM WITHIN .
I dont seem to remember paul telling timothy or titus or others
HEY if you see sin in the church , JUST COME ALONG SIDE AND TRY AND FIND THE ROOT CAUSE .
THEY SAID REBUKE IT . Who you think i am gonna listen too , todays men or the men in that bible .
I THINK you already know the answer to that one . but allow me to say it anway . THE BIBLE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also sure dont seem to remember when paul wrote to the corithians
him ever once saying HEY CHURCH we need to rather find the ROOT cause of why they sin
and just come along side of them .
Folks we bess get back in bibles or prepare to watch churches leaven to the full .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need to correct it . i see two key things in what you just wrote , finding the root cause and coming along side .
DID YOU KNOW these terms are VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY COMMON in the all inclusive religoin .
ITS HOW it gets its start . For years and for years i have seen this my friend .
I already know the cause of sin , ITS THE FLESH , THEY FOLLOW IT and LOVE IT .
WE have to CORRECT such within the church and to remind such that WHO ye serve is whose ye are .
We gotta correct it .
Coming along side is another flag for simply saying SHHHHHHH dont say anything , just hug and dont correct .
Man rebels against GOD , HE sins for one reason .
Huaman physcology has been the down fall of the church .
But you are dead on right , many do enable , they listen to doctrines of men that also enable
because they and their leaders fear . Whether its to fear to lose income , numbers that give income ,
to whether it be fear of confrontation for sake of not being accepted or persecuted
ITS FEAR ALL RIGHT . and its also love . but do notice the love i just typed was not LOVE .
You see men have a deep problem . They love the path they BELIEVE , they believe worketh out best for them in this world
and in this life . The path of JESUS was filled with ridicule, mockery , threats , even suffering and lastly death .
Let us be fully persauded HIS PATH IS OUR PATH no matter the cost . Let us follow IN HIS FOOTSTEPS
and not rather in the footsteps of a jesus created by men for survival in this world .
Many are afraid . We are told over three hundred and sixty times in that bible to NOT FEAR .
confuse this not with the many times we are told to FEAR GOD . we are not to fear man or what can happen to us
or what we will lose in This life . that be a snare for any and all who fear things like that .
The langague i seen in your statement is the langague i have long seen . this finding the root cause and coming along side .
YOU WONT FIND IT IN THE BIBLE , you will FIND IT IN unity unity lovey do inclusive churches .
SURE at first it begins very small , but just watch where and who its leading them right too .
IF i saw my child or any child skating on thin ice , DONT THINK for a second
i would try and skate along side of him to try and find out WHY he skated on the thin ice .
HE GONNA GET PULLED OFF THAT ICE before HE CRASHES THROUGH .
TRUTH IS if i just skate along side my child who skates on thin ice
GUESS WHO IS GONNA CRASH THROUGH THAT VERY THIN ICE . WE BOTH ARE and WE GONNA BOTH DROWN AND PERISH .
THAT IS HOW SIN SHOULD BE SEEN . We correct it .
Why are you looking for things?

Finding the root cause is required. if I do not know WHY a person is committing a sin, I can not help them.. nor can they help themselves.

coming along side is what God did to me when he called me to himself. He did not judge me, He offered me forgiveness. and sticks with me all the way.. He does nto leave when I mess up.. He comes along side to HELP ME.

I don;t have sex with my neighbors wife because I just wanted to have sex, there was a root cause.

Your not going to get me to stop just by judging me and saying you have sinned, repent or else.

if you do that, You have lost me..

thats why the church has lost its way. it is to busy judging people and telling everyone how holy they are and not coming along side them to help them achieve victory.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Finding the root cause is required. if I do not know WHY a person is committing a sin, I can not help them.. nor can they help themselves.

coming along side is what God did to me when he called me to himself. He did not judge me, He offered me forgiveness. and sticks with me all the way.. He does nto leave when I mess up.. He comes along side to HELP ME.

I don;t have sex with my neighbors wife because I just wanted to have sex, there was a root cause.

Your not going to get me to stop just by judging me and saying you have sinned, repent or else.

thats why the church has lost its way. it is to busy judging people and telling everyone how holy they are and not coming along side them to help them achieve victory.
correct the church . And i am telling you those two key phrases i have heard and seen big time .
Paul didnt write and say HEY we all need to have A POW WOW on why they sin . HE said IF they did not cease
HE was coming with a ROD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The church lost its way cause it stopped heeding the original doctrine and pattern .
And it will never finds its way or THE WAY under todays doctrines of men .
This is a deception to stop true correction from occuring within the church .
Those who sin , FIND OUT THE CAUSE come along side them , NOPE
Those who sin rebuke before all that others may fear . AT least that is what paul said .
SIN must be corrected asap fast , so fast it make a head spin , WITHIN the Church .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
actually many do not recognize SIN as sin . Many gays now believe and sit in churches that call their actions good and love .
Now deep down when correction , TAKE NOTE CORRECTION , TRUTH IS SPOKEN
they are fast to rise up in anger , DUE TO FEAR , cause they just DO NOT WANT TO BE REMINDED .
Correction , reminding , IS DIRE NECESSARY . sure many might rebel and call you all kinds of names
but at least some might repent . SURE correction with doctrine might cause many to walk out of the church
but still at least some might hear and repent , PLUS leaven wont gain a foothold and leaven up the place .
This come along side , root cause stuff , is a tool that has and will destroy the church FROM WITHIN .
I dont seem to remember paul telling timothy or titus or others
HEY if you see sin in the church , JUST COME ALONG SIDE AND TRY AND FIND THE ROOT CAUSE .
THEY SAID REBUKE IT . Who you think i am gonna listen too , todays men or the men in that bible .
I THINK you already know the answer to that one . but allow me to say it anway . THE BIBLE .
yes, if someone is sleeping with the GF and they are not married. we should show them what the word says. I agree