Unforgiveness and fellowship with God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So now i have a simple question . THEN WHY is it folks attack those who would correct and say HEY DONT JUDGE
GOD is the JUDGE and HE will correct them , just leave them be .
I mean PUAL was not GOD and yet by the SPIRIT of GOD HE CORRECTED ERROR in the church .
Yet todays mentality , not saying you , is that SHUT UP and KEEP QUIET , you cant correct , just let GOD correct them .
AND YET ITS GOD who uses godly folks to correct . i see lots of errors into todays wisdom wihthin the church .
The best way to fix this is for us to get dug again in the bible , being refreshed with those reminders
and just watch how clear things get in time and things would be cleared up in time .
I’m open for correction from you...as long as it’s from the Holy Spirit.

Do you think you ever need correcting?

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the flesh is pride..

thats the problem, and why many can not overcome sin, or do not see their own sin. Anything done in self is sin. it does not matter what it is.

People look to the law and and say I do not break these ten commands and think they are ok, when they are not
Our flesh IS THE PROBLEM as i have been saying all along . We should be teaching things like
HE who follows the flesh is the servant of the flesh and shall reap corruption . JUST like the early church did .
See the point yet i was trying to make . WE should correct the error and a huge way to do so
IS TO USE the SCRIPTURES in that bible . the advice of the TRUTH that GOD inspired , CHRIST taught
and later through the SPIRIT the apostels gave . USE that , not mens carnal wisdom , USE the TRUTH the pure truth
to correct the problems and errors of any . ALL of it . let us be refreshed again in the scriptures .
Let us learn and be refreshed again in that pure and lovely truth . cause i am tellling us men have crept in
and are teaching wrong advice and errors and etc .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m open for correction from you...as long as it’s from the Holy Spirit.

Do you think you ever need correcting?
I am but one simple man . Always open for correction and edification , and reminders .
Have i not always said , get in the bible and read for yourselves .
No one here at any time has ever heard me say , NEVER test me , just heed what i say . I have often said
test me , test EVERYONE , but please do so against biblical doctrine . Use the bible to correct our errors and not
mens doctrinal stuff .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Our flesh IS THE PROBLEM as i have been saying all along . We should be teaching things like
HE who follows the flesh is the servant of the flesh and shall reap corruption
Yes, I agree our flesh is the problem.

Mine was so bad last night , that I was thrown out of a family members house.

The lesson I learnt from that was....

Are you going to listen to me....or are you going to hold onto that flesh of yours...God has been trying to show me that for months....last night, I got it, his word penetrate my heart....

Now, it’s over to him....as I say, God’s timing is perfect and he is most definitely in control.

God is good all of the time!!

My way or God’s way....God’s way 100% ,but, I needed to fully understand what that meant...the enemy doesn’t want us to mature in the Spirit....God has other plans and his will cannot be thwarted.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since unforgiveness, like any other sin, breaks our fellowship with God, Christians should desire to restore that fellowship. To have fellowship with God, peace in our hearts and minds is worth more than anything else.

Also, thinking about the Fruits of the Spirit, a spirit of unforgiveness hinders regarding those.

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Galatians 5:22-25

Are we willing to crucify our flesh regarding a spirit of unforgiveness? Or do we harbor a spirit of pride, unwilling to yield?

Is there a verse anywhere in the Bible that says our sin breaks our fellowship with God?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now i have a simple question . THEN WHY is it folks attack those who would correct and say HEY DONT JUDGE
GOD is the JUDGE and HE will correct them , just leave them be .
I mean PUAL was not GOD and yet by the SPIRIT of GOD HE CORRECTED ERROR in the church .
Yet todays mentality , not saying you , is that SHUT UP and KEEP QUIET , you cant correct , just let GOD correct them .
AND YET ITS GOD who uses godly folks to correct . i see lots of errors into todays wisdom wihthin the church .
The best way to fix this is for us to get dug again in the bible , being refreshed with those reminders
and just watch how clear things get in time and things would be cleared up in time .
It is how we correct people.

Not the fact we are that is in question.

Why do people say they are being attacked for something they are not being attacked about?

Reactions: Ritajanice

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our flesh IS THE PROBLEM as i have been saying all along .
Thank you for agreeing with what I have been saying

The sin of adultery is not the problem, it is the result of a deeper problem.

I am not going to get a person to stop committing adultery by just saying, Don;t do it, Here is the law God said stop so stop.

I have to get to the root. the flesh issue that is causing them to commit the sin in the first place..

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
true, But in the word, we are to help disciple people. part of that is to correct people or to help correct their thinking..
I know....God does it through others at times,.,not always, he can correct us how ever he chooses...but, it won’t ever contradict his word.

I don’t take man’s/ woman’s correction easily...God’s word must penetrate my heart.....that’s how my relationship works with God.

He/ we all relate to God differently....I also test the spirits....not all are who they say they are.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know....God does it through others at times,.,not always, he can correct us how ever he chooses...but, it won’t ever contradict his word.

I don’t take man’s/ woman’s correction easily...God’s word must penetrate my heart.....that’s how my relationship works with God.

He/ we all relate to God differently....I also test the spirits....not all are who they say they are.
when we are in the flesh. our flesh being exposed hurts.. so yes. i do not think any of us really like it..

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
when we are in the flesh. our flesh being exposed hurts.. so yes. i do not think any of us really like it..
I certainly didn’t like it last night, I certainly don’t worry about it, I rest in God, he’s at work within me, making me into the image of Jesus.

As I said earlier...I learnt from that episode....it’s now in God’s hand, I just wait on him to guide me through the situation and he will.

Once again, he goes first , me second, it’s all about learning and maturing in the Spirit...he’s most definitely in control, although some like to think they are.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there a verse anywhere in the Bible that says our sin breaks our fellowship with God?
Isaiah prophesied to Israel that their sins had separated them from God, and I think some take that as a "rule of thumb" that sin will always separate anyone from God. However, if we've been reconciled to God, I don't see how that is still possible.

"keep yourself from from covetousness, for He has promised, I will never leave you nor forsake you." It seems to me He intends that we remain together.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By following the advice paul wrote . Aint no need to know why one doeth as he doeth .
Actually Paul had a lot to say about why people do what they do. Personally I find these parts of his teaching very useful.

Sometimes you have to infer it. Here's an example.

Ephesians 4:25 KJV
Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.

The implication here is that lying to others happens as we think of ourselves alone, an island. Isolated. That the remedy is realize we're part of a single body. Lying to others is like when you're leg has a "phantom pain". There's nothing wrong with your leg, but you are limping, and can hardly use it, because your nervous system is lying to you.

Lying to you serves me, it doesn't serve us.

Discipling, mentoring, I believe this includes helping others to understand why they do the things they do, so they can be more targeted in their fight for self-control.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know exactly what I wrote.

I had to learn about unforgiveness, which is sin, I never knew I was holding on to unforgiveness/ bitterness.....only God can get me through my ignorance...it all came out in the counselling and since.

I’m always looking within myself and asking God to show me, where I need to change, help me understand where the other person is coming from.

Only God can make me into the image of his Son and his doesn’t do it through fear....his ways are perfect.

Do you actually understand that every person here, has had a completely different upbringing......and most have been screwed up by the teaching of the world or their worldly parents?

Have you ever suffered emotional abuse growing up?

If a child is brought up in that, they think it’s normal.

Only God has been able to lead me out of my ignorance into his light....and it’s ONGOING!!
JESUS IS my healer , my salvation and my hope . THE DAY GOD brought , drew me to HIM
This lamb didnt look back . none of what happened to me in the past held any power over me at all .
This lamb dont look back . PS its sigumund frued and physcology that taught the church such things .
Yall got no idea just how long PHYSCOLOGIES OF MEN have RAN yalls churches .
TIME we get back in bibles . Much happened to me in past and in childhood .
What is the past to me now . THE DAY the GRACE O GOD APPEARED was the DAY MY HOPE was set in HE ALONE .
Not in physoclogies of men that have literally destroyed churches from within

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sin is not the root of sin this makes no sense.
PRIDE IS SIN . that makes perfect sense . no sigmund freud for this lamb . IT ,as in ME , is staying in the BIBLE ONLY .
No matter the cost , the loss of all , even being counted an enemy by all of the world and united christendom
AND STILL i wont budge from the path i be on . BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER , I DID SAY OFTEN AND DAILY , FOLKS SHOULDA GOT
in them bibles for themselves . cause men duped many big time . be blessed now , ya hear .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
JESUS IS my healer , my salvation and my hope . THE DAY GOD brought , drew me to HIM
This lamb didnt look back . none of what happened to me in the past held any power over me at all .
This lamb dont look back . PS its sigumund frued and physcology that taught the church such things .
Yall got no idea just how long PHYSCOLOGIES OF MEN have RAN yalls churches .
TIME we get back in bibles . Much happened to me in past and in childhood .
What is the past to me now . THE DAY the GRACE O GOD APPEARED was the DAY MY HOPE was set in HE ALONE .
Not in physoclogies of men that have literally destroyed churches from within
As I said....you aren’t the other person.

God knows exactly how to deal with the traumatic pasts of his children,

Just because your past has no power over you....doesn’t mean others experience the same, this is where you need to be open, ..

God has taken my past away from me, very slowly, because it was all I’d ever known....he had to show me what LOVE was....that’s as far as I’m going, as I don’t owe anyone anything.

I owe my life to God and only God.....he’s in control of my future, therefore I rest in that knowledge....Praise you Lord that you have revealed that to my spirit.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PRIDE IS SIN . that makes perfect sense . no sigmund freud for this lamb . IT ,as in ME , is staying in the BIBLE ONLY .
No matter the cost , the loss of all , even being counted an enemy by all of the world and united christendom
AND STILL i wont budge from the path i be on . BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER , I DID SAY OFTEN AND DAILY , FOLKS SHOULDA GOT
in them bibles for themselves . cause men duped many big time . be blessed now , ya hear .
:Bestest:

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sin is not the root of sin this makes no sense.
As I said....you aren’t the other person.

God knows exactly how to deal with the traumatic pasts of his children,

Just because your past has no power over you....doesn’t mean others experience the same, this is where you need to be open, ..

God has taken my past away from me, very slowly, because it was all I’d ever known....he had to show me what LOVE was....that’s as far as I’m going, as I don’t owe anyone anything.

I owe my life to God and only God.....he’s in control of my future, therefore I rest in that knowledge....Praise you Lord that you have revealed that to my spirit.
Sigmund was a fraudsister . you know that ....................right .
Sigmund freud i have long called sigmund FRAUD . its naught but mens new age wisdom physcology is .........
only almost ever church known to man has had the physcologies of man LONG pumped into it .
Not this lamb . In the BIBLE i do stay and that pattern i shall teach . This is one lamb that wont be budged nor moved
from that path . BUT out of great love i sure hope to help many along the way . SO allow me my usual parting words .
BIBLE TME FOLKS get in it cause many are decieving ya .