Unforgiveness and fellowship with God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without saying the name , WHAT DO YOU THINK is so rotten about her fruit . Cause i aint SEEN IT AT ALL .
i think i know exactly who are you are speaking about .
WELL if you think the fruit is rotten , THEN SHOW IT , but do so by BIBILICAL TRUTH not OSAS doctrines .
DO IT by the BIBLE ITSELF . YOu will soon see her fruit aint ROTTTEN at all . And that she warns out of love and great concern for all souls . PS i dont know everything she writes , so i cant say i agree with it all . BUT what i have seen , IS BIBLICAL . and that be a fact .
Mucho gracias mi amigo for your affections and stance against the stones....lol

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just report brother before she can delete, or revise it.....lol famously !
I cannot see post of anymore, therefore my joy remains FULL!
Worry not dear sister . folks call me anti christ , son of perditoin too i have been called . the names
just roll of my back like water off a well oiled ducks back . ITS ON THEM . all we can do is speak truth .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its been a while since one called me anti christ or satan or son of perdtion . but it do happen .
WELL marvel not if folks call us those names . LOOK at what they called JESUS
and simply know and understand if they CALLED THE MASTER OF THE HOUSE such things , well they gonna call those of His house
whose house we are , IF WE HOLD OUR CONFIDENCE firm to the END in HIM , many names .
I could honestly care less what names i get called , MY DESIRE IS TO simply warn and remind the peoples about TRUTH
BIBLICAL TRUTH pointing to the JESUS CHRIST in said BIBLE and not to another jesus which cannot and will not save

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The insecurity within those, can be seen...that’s for sure.....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:jest: :jest: :jest: :jest:
The devil is sorely tempting me to see the ____ she is spewing......lol
But I will NOT allow that to happen ever again. Went thru it for a time but ...no longer!
Correct , just leave it be . do not let it build up . Dont .
All we can do is speak and live truth by the SPIRIT , whoever hears amen and whoever rejects its on them .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I’m in the Loving arms of the Father....who birthed me in the Spirit....Praise you Lord Jesus, you gave your life that I may find my life in you....and that’s exactly what my Father in heaven did for me....he drew me to you and birthed me in the Spirit...that I know that I belong to you and only you.

And Praise you Father God, that you have given me discernment ,from knowing the enemy’s tactics, oh he’s as clever as a fox..but, not as clever as you Lord..

Only you know my true heart Lord....and that it longs to serve you and only you...In Jesus Name...Amen!!

Praise you Lord for knowing and receiving your Love into my heart ......there is none like it....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the LORD be all the glory all praise and all thanksgivings . what was the title of this post again .
Be encouraged and let us stay dug in that bible . Holding no grudge against any .
But never compromising either . Speak the truth , learn that biblical pattern well .
For now our persecutions be very light , words at most . But believe me its gonna get worse
for the bible believing lambs even within the western socities . OH WELL , fear not man , forgive those who do persecute you
but NEVER CONFORM to evil men or their ways . Correct any and all error within the church and be dug in that bible

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
To the LORD be all the glory all praise and all thanksgivings . what was the title of this post again .
Be encouraged and let us stay dug in that bible . Holding no grudge against any .
But never compromising either . Speak the truth , learn that biblical pattern well .
For now our persecutions be very light , words at most . But believe me its gonna get worse
for the bible believing lambs even within the western socities . OH WELL , fear not man , forgive those who do persecute you
but NEVER CONFORM to evil men or their ways . Correct any and all error within the church and be dug in that bible
Brother is spotted.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what everyone is doing here... in case you haven't noticed.
Actually, that's not what everyone is doing. Some would rather promote themselves and put down others. There is a lot of "self affirmation" going on. Posts which don't really add anything to the discussion, just taking little potshots at others.

Your post is a great example of this. I've noticed this about many of your posts, that's one reason why I don't seek you out to engage in discussion.

So then ask yourself, "Why did I feel the need to say this?"

Much love!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Actually, that's not what everyone is doing. Some would rather promote themselves and put down others. There is a lot of "self affirmation" going on. Posts which don't really add anything to the discussion, just taking little potshots at others.

Your post is a great example of this. I've noticed this about many of your posts, that's one reason why I don't seek you out to engage in discussion.

So then ask yourself, "Why did I feel the need to say this?"

Much love!
The thing is though,marks....none of us are perfect....you can’t be, who God hasn’t made you to be yet, can we.....we are all a work in progress...even you take post shots...or are you perfected in Christ?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do I? I'll have to watch more closely . . .

Much love!
Well,I know I do...must be honest Brother...lol.

He’s helping me with it...I can’t do it in my own strength Can I?.....I gave up working long time ago...it’s the Holy Spirit who works in us, we just submit ,which I find difficult at times....

I don’t worry,I rest in him...I’m Born Again...he’s the one working in me all according to his purpose and plan for my life....making me into the image of Jesus.

Reactions: Debp and marks

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah prophesied to Israel that their sins had separated them from God, and I think some take that as a "rule of thumb" that sin will always separate anyone from God. However, if we've been reconciled to God, I don't see how that is still possible.

"keep yourself from from covetousness, for He has promised, I will never leave you nor forsake you." It seems to me He intends that we remain together.

Much love!
Two things hit my mind...

1.) Isaiah is not in the New Testament that deals with Christians.
2.) I think you might have something there... how can we separate from God if He says He will never leave us?

Reactions: marks

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there a verse anywhere in the Bible that says our sin breaks our fellowship with God?
David after his sin with Bathsheba. All of Psalm 51 talks of his woeful self after his sinning.

12Restore to me the joy of Your salvation,
And uphold me by Your generous Spirit. Psalm 51:12

By fellowship with God, I am talking about the peace and joy we have inwardly with the Lord.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since unforgiveness, like any other sin, breaks our fellowship with God, Christians should desire to restore that fellowship. To have fellowship with God, peace in our hearts and minds is worth more than anything else.

Also, thinking about the Fruits of the Spirit, a spirit of unforgiveness hinders regarding those.

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Galatians 5:22-25

Are we willing to crucify our flesh regarding a spirit of unforgiveness? Or do we harbor a spirit of pride, unwilling to yield?

Good questions.

Forgiveness seems to be important and heavenly, where unforgiveness seems earthly.

Having peace with Yahava by and through faith in His son is also experience with the true and Living God. Subjectible to the person who has faith, is Heavenly, being able to have a Father in heaven to talk to even about our own hatred, greed, vain, lust, coveting, murderous thoughts, to God in thankfulness it will do one well in my opinion.

Reactions: Debp