Unspoken

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something serious with my Texas family. Please keep them in prayer and me too. Very hard news today.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something serious with my Texas family. Please keep them in prayer and me too. Very hard news today.

I will keep you and your Texas family in prayer Mayflower. Too much time has passed since I have been in fervent effective prayer...depression hits, and all goes to the back burner :( There is a need to pray but, sometimes they are pretty lame so, I just stop until I feel the Spirit move within me again. I hope all will be well with this for you and your family.
xo

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will keep you and your Texas family in prayer Mayflower. Too much time has passed since I have been in fervent effective prayer...depression hits, and all goes to the back burner :( There is a need to pray but, sometimes they are pretty lame so, I just stop until I feel the Spirit move within me again. I hope all will be well with this for you and your family.
xo
I would suggest not waiting until you feel the Spirit move within you. Pray even when you don't feel a thing. Sometimes even in our way of praying God is checking us.

"Pray without ceasing." I Thess 5:17

Reactions: Philip James

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Praying for you and your Texas family...
animated-praying-smiley-image-0017.gif

Reactions: amadeus