Health issue with me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Debp, may the Lord continue to draw you and your household into His Loving embrace, that you all will know of His peace that overcomes all the pressures of life and that you are able to rest in His goodness and love. May the Lord keep you and your household safe from the pressures of this world and Satan's influence as you continue to walk in the ways of the Lord.

Shalom

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would appreciate prayer for an unspoken, serious health issue of mine. Need to continue taking care of my elderly, disabled mom. So I pray the Lord will have mercy on us.
Praying for your request.
God knows before we can even imagine what is coming our way.

He who controls the direction of the winds and placed the stars in order cares more for the concerns in our lives than all that is in the universe.
He's got a plan for you and has ordered your steps.

Lord, in your name, give healing to these bodies you formed. Strength is found under the comfort of your wings, help us trust you to carry this.
Amen.