Untitled

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're no one to lead by example stranger. You don't appear to have any real Christ qualities I can see. But I figure you think that you do, but it ain't showing here matey.
. . . and you know the real Christ? I thought your whole point was that you don't.

Reactions: Pearl

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely nothing, just his own determination to disrupt and poke fun at Christians. It's a form of persecution.
I'm interested in hearing JJ's foundation for knowing such a thing.

Much love!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
. . . and you know the real Christ? I thought your whole point was that you don't.
I already asked him what he thought those qualities were in post #106 but I've yet to see a reply.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your FAITH, was "not fake".
Your FAITH, was IN small Measures.
You "walked" away,
You "stopped" receiving Measures of Faith.
You "fell from Faith".
You "sought" other things.
You "NEVER" received "FAITH-FULLNESS".

Hi Taken,

Something I've never forgotten from Dr. Laura, when people tell you who they are, believe them. That's been good advice for me over the years.

Much love!

Reactions: Vince

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because it's not something I believe stranger.

That's how I know, and you'd know too if you stood in a dimension that was endless desire.

Your Christian love is pale in comparison.

Thank you for the reminder. Another who has had a vision/dream/visitation/hallucination/????? and now knows that we all know nothing.

Much love!

Reactions: Pearl

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Taken,

Something I've never forgotten from Dr. Laura, when people tell you who they are, believe them. That's been good advice for me over the years.

Much love!

Vince says he is Vince. I never said differently.
My disagreement with him, was him saying his faith was fake.
Faith comes from God forward to the man.
I do not believe Gods Faith, is fake.

Glory to God,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I wrote a prog to do this but xenforo somehow rejects it
anyway its boring and prolly pointless so I have maybe a better idea lol
most of my ideas result in short prison visits though...

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I accept that you accept Jesus is real, that in your mind most of you have accepted what you believe to be real.

There's only one way an outsider can know this same experience. To totally surrender to a belief in him as well. I never got to that point, so my 20 year's of faith was fake.

I thought I was a Christian, but I was not even close.

Had I actually surrendered to Jesus, I would have altered my mind in such a way that I could never return from.This is why no matter what I say is seen as a lie, because you of the one true faith have accepted something that I am not.
everything I say is a lie so I wouldn't pay this too much attention prolly, but you might reflect on Jesus as a symbol for Christ, a Spirit, that a um "outsider" might easily know by another Name, Self-Sacrifice maybe, something like that?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
There's only one way an outsider can know this same experience. To totally surrender to a belief in him as well.
so, this becomes true in the world but maybe not so true out of it, see, bc there is no judgement for "beliefs" at all in the Bible, 5 diff ways to say "belief" but judgement for none of them, Roman Centurion's "daughters" (which are not little girls of course) can even be "raised," etc. All will be judged for their works done while in the body, whether good or evil and all that

I never got to that point, so my 20 year's of faith was fake.
I had a really super-important, vital comment to make here, was gonna be the best reply I ever made, but I forgot what it was, sorry

Had I actually surrendered to Jesus, I would have altered my mind in such a way that I could never return from.
so it took you twenty years, so what. took me forty! HA!
I thought I was a Christian, but I was not even close.
you thought you weren't a Christian, but you arent even close :)
Um, who gets to define that word i guess

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
mods, could you pleas change my "faith" to um "pagan" or "unbeliever" or something, whatever, I guess I cant do it? just pick whatever you find...most offensive, ya, if you would. @FHII or whoever, ty
arg, you still aren't a mod yet? wth lol @rockytopva if you don't mind? ty
Rastafarian will work too I guess

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I've been to the other side, the 4th dimension as I've coined it. I know there's actually something else, you only believe you know.
i keep sayin, if you want to see a spirit manifest just go tell your kids that they are going to Dizzyland lol, watch dogs migrate in from other rooms, etc. Not that i would be taking my kids anywhere near that place, dont get me wrong