Untitled

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
No JJ, I already knew all three definitions.

Absolutely not. You have misunderstood the scriptures.

I don't know where you got that from. Jesus is the only person ever to be born without sin. He is perfect.

He was the sacrificial Lamb of God, and sacrificial lambs had to be without blemish.

How can you understand the rules of football, rugby or golf unless you are a player or a follower. How can you understand the intricacies of a science or physics if you are not a scientist? So the same goes for the scriptures how can you understand them and the wisdom of God unless they are revealed to you by the Holy Spirit? You just can't. Nobody can't.

Many who call themselves Christians have a so-called knowledge of the scriptures but without the Holy Spirit they are just self taught but hat knowledge will get them nowhere in God's kingdom unless they also have the vital relationship. And they can only have that through believing and accepting Jesus as their Saviour.

You are obviously only on this site to do the work of the evil by disrupting and arguing without any desire whatsoever to know more about Christ who died for you.
Define Evil?

Reactions: bbyrd009

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're no one to lead by example stranger. You don't appear to have any real Christ qualities I can see. But I figure you think that you do, but it ain't showing here matey.

Who cares? I am not trying to lead you by example. I'm just trying to show that you don't know what you're talking about. Which, by the way, isn't very hard.

Stranger

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Messiah is a faggot, you know that.

You know what faggot means, don't you?

A bundle gathered together for the intent of burning heretics.

Glory to thee Lord God Almighty,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you Google that?

Wasn't your Messiah rejected by God himself at the cross.

No.

Didn't Jesus say that no one (Including himself) was not good, except from God.

No.

That doesn't sound like a person who thinks they're the one and only living God.

No. However it does sound as if a person who does not know God is void of the ability to accurately describe God.

Find me one verse that Jesus said himself that he was sinless.

Your negativity is a fail.

However you can search the Scriptures and try to find any instance of JESUS committing a Sin.

Glory to God,
Taken

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You're no one to lead by example stranger. You don't appear to have any real Christ qualities I can see. But I figure you think that you do, but it ain't showing here matey.
And what qualities do you show JJ?

And what 'qualities' do you think are Christ-like ones?

We are all flawed individuals. Being a Christian isn't about being a perfect human being. It is about a flawed person who will acknowledge their flaws and come to God by accepting Jesus as Lord and Saviour.

You throw God's sacrifice of his only son who died in agony for your benefit as much as anybody else's, back in his face as you reject his love. But I hope one day you will 'see the light' and come out of the darkness. I wonder what makes you so anti Christ.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Are you Christian's still following these false teachers?

You preach to me about having the holy spirit, and having spiritual eye's to understand the Bible. But you still need teacher's, I thought Jesus was your teacher.

I haven't preached to you about any spiritual thing.
All I've done is point out that you have present no evidence against Christianity, or against arguments for Christianity.

If you believe that men like William lain Craig and Ken Ham are false teachers then you are not following biblical Christianity.
If you have any thing of God's spirit in you then that spirit would confirm that what they teach is true.

Reactions: Pearl

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being 100% certain does not make anyone right in their belief. People are 100% certain of things that are untrue.

Well, I can't help that. As I said, I am 100% certain of God's existence and Jesus Christ as the Lord and Saviour. I don't just believe, I know. By your own admission, you don't know. So, your arguing about things you 'don't know' and I am arguing about things I do know. Such is the great benefit to the Christian.

Stranger

Reactions: Pearl

Vince

Feb 20, 2019
Ft Worth
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Well, I can't help that. As I said, I am 100% certain of God's existence and Jesus Christ as the Lord and Saviour. I don't just believe, I know. By your own admission, you don't know. So, your arguing about things you 'don't know' and I am arguing about things I do know. Such is the great benefit to the Christian.

Stranger
I am not arguing about things I don't know, I am just putting proper critical thinking to what is presented as evidence and asking questions.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not arguing about things I don't know, I am just putting proper critical thinking to what is presented as evidence and asking questions.

So, then, you know there is no God and Jesus Christ is not the Lord and Saviour? Yes, or no.

Stranger

Vince

Feb 20, 2019
Ft Worth
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Thus you are arguing about things you don't know.

Stranger
Nope. I am not telling you what god is like, you are. I am not arguing what god is like, I am questioning your reasons for believing.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. I am not telling you what god is like, you are. I am not arguing what god is like, I am questioning your reasons for believing.

My question was clear in post #(112). Your answer was clear in post #(113). Now you say it is about what God is like. Or, my reasons for believing.

Face it. You don't know, as you admit. I who am a believer does know. Thus you are talking about things you don't know and the believer is talking about things he does know. Quit trying to worm out of your statements and position.

Stranger

Vince

Feb 20, 2019
Ft Worth
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
My question was clear in post #(112). Your answer was clear in post #(113). Now you say it is about what God is like. Or, my reasons for believing.

Face it. You don't know, as you admit. I who am a believer does know. Thus you are talking about things you don't know and the believer is talking about things he does know. Quit trying to worm out of your statements and position.

Stranger
I guess you know everything, even what I think huh?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you Google that?

Wasn't your Messiah rejected by God himself at the cross.

Didn't Jesus say that no one (Including himself) was not good, except from God.

That doesn't sound like a person who thinks they're the one and only living God.

Find me one verse that Jesus said himself that he was sinless.

Go on.

Jesus gave an open challenge of any to convict him of sin. can you?