Us Calls For ‘urgent’ Nato Help [False]

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shutin45

Feb 18, 2009
US Calls For 'Urgent' NATO Help As Unemployment Set Soar Over 25% Kremlin sources are reporting today that during the secret meetings held last week between former Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev, President Obama and other White House officials in preparation for the first meeting of President Medvedev and Obama at next weeks G-20 London Summit, US Defense Secretary Robert Gates stated that the Americans was set to issue an 'urgent' plea for NATO troops to be deployed in the United States ahead of what they are saying will be a 'summer of fear' as economic riots are expected to erupt across North America. This disturbing news coming from the new Obama administration over their fears of growing unrest in their country echo those of former US President George Bush, who as we had previously reported, told the Czech Prime Minister late last year that "We'll be there for you, if we survive.", and which the US television network Fox inadvertently confirmed this past month. New information coming from the United States does, indeed, support these fears as the latest unemployment figures show that nearly 15% of Americans are now jobless; an astounding number which is also expected to hit 25% by July, 2009 as the US sinks ever further into the economic abyss. The United States, Britain and Japanese stimulus plans involving the [url="http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http:/www.iht.com/articles/2009/03/24/business/ecb.php]printing[/url] of Trillions of Dollars is 'doomed to failure', a sentiment echoed by the Governor of the Bank of England who has warned Prime Minister Brown that the United Kingdom is now broke and cannot afford another stimulus plan to revive their crippled economy. WhatDoesItMean.ComCould this also have anything to do with the chaos that will ensue in America if the dollar is dropped? Now China (today), in addition to the UN and the IMF is calling for a "new" currency to replace the dollar.We Christians need not fear and worry, but maybe we should heed all these warning signs and prepare
smile.gif
Bless Y'all.Jim
[url="http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1217.htm] [/url]

shutin45

Feb 18, 2009
Sorry all.Apparently this was someone on another Christian forums idea of a "joke".The story is a lie and deceit. I guess the poster there missed the Scriptural guidance on such things.Again, my apologies. I'll henceforth check out stories BEFORE sharing them. In Christ,Jim

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wondered about this topic when I read about it. I attached a [False] tag to this so some won't glance at the title and maybe not read the thread. I do appreciate you coming back and letting us know, some folks wouldn't do that.
smile.gif