USA flag to become LGBTQ+ colored?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When Islamic terrorists get their hands on nukes they'll blast the west to smithereens for its moral degeneracy and perversion.

Reactions: RLT63 and Gandalf-

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When Islamic terrorists get their hands on nukes they'll blast the west to smithereens for its moral degeneracy and perversion.
I saw an interview of some regular citizen in one of those countries. He honestly said they cannot accept the morality and lifestyle of the west as it is all about gay pride and LGBTQ, and Russia is the same way.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I saw an interview of some regular citizen in one of those countries. He honestly said they cannot accept the morality and lifestyle of the west as it is all about gay pride and LGBTQ, and Russia is the same way.

I like Russia's hard line towards pervs..:)-

1668463370676.gif

Reactions: Gandalf-

dhh712

Jun 12, 2022
Gettysburg
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would be God's righteous judgment should they do so. Of course, I hope He will remain merciful, though we cannot presume upon His mercy.

Heard such heart-breaking news about a pastor in a sister denomination of mine who thought it was right by God to be a homosexual, as long as one did not engage in the act of sex in that manner. How deceptive are the lies of Satan! To those who think at the outset that that might be alright, it is absolutely the same thing to say that it is right by God to be in lust with another person's spouse so long as one does not engage in sex with that other person who is not his or her own spouse.

Just the same to say that it is right by God to be angry at another person, so long as one does not go ahead and murder the other person.

Thrown out the window are the teachings of Jesus. Replaced are the desires of the flesh, what is right in one's own eyes.

God is right to judge this nation and all the western world, be it so by nuclear bombs of enemies as it may indeed be.

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Qatar announces that any FAN flying the gay flags.....actually Fag Flag has more of a ring to it ....Will be arrested and removed from the contest. I would project that every team has been warned ....If the American Team wants to spend the games inside a Qatar prison..have at it. Remember boys and girls .....Biden is in charge and look at what has happened to a Women's Pro Basketball Player ....She isn't out yet ....Their track record is not so good at all.

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 27197

Don't think it can't happen

This is the new official USA team flag

View attachment 27198
Yuk and shameful.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Democrats and the people who voted for them are antichrists, supporting GLBTQ "rights" and illegal immigration etc, here are the blue antichrist states that shame America-

Trump-Biden-2020.jpg

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Senate passed bill to protect same sex marriage,
Recall when Obama told his admin to not defend the defense of marriage act?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys ever wondered why there are so many natural disasters happening in the US?
its one thing when the world does it , but look at this . IF my PEOPLE who are called by MY NAME would repent .
The churches are tanking fast . The true lambs must now contend for the true faith and keep the pattern
that Christ and the apostles left us in that bible.