The rise of the Image of the Beast, America corrupted.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The good ole days.

I still play them from time to time. While not an MMO, I generally play Ark: Survival Evolved and Ark"Survival Ascended. They're survival games that revolve around taming and surviving around dinosaurs.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve considered what you have mentioned, however…
Revelation 11:3
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

The question was asked who these two are.

Zechariah 4
11Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? 12And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? 13And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 14Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

I feel comfortable saying these 2 are people,

I believe they are Moses and Elijah, but I cannot document that in scripture.
Okay. Thank you for sharing that with me, TN.
Does it not bother you a bit that you cannot show many of these events happening? But not being able to prove something doesn’t make you wrong.
Not at all. There are historical evidence for what Jesus had stated which happened when the armies surrounded Jerusalem, that would be pertaining to the last days, and the events in matthew, mark, and luke concerning the end of that age. It's all based on faith anyway. If I say I love God, but hate my neighbor what use am I to anyone?

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay. Thank you for sharing that with me, TN.

Not at all. It's all based on faith anyway. If I say I love God, but hate my neighbor what use am I to anyone?
Good point!

Let me reiterate my question in a different fashion. Is there anything that could happen that would change your mind?

For instance… In Revelation 13 we see the antichrist..

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

If you were to see a supernatural figure claiming to be God, making lighting appear from heaven and demanding you worship him, would you concede that the events of Revelation have not happened?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good point!

Let me reiterate my question in a different fashion. Is there anything that could happen that would change your mind?

For instance… In Revelation 13 we see the antichrist..

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

If you were to see a supernatural figure claiming to be God, making lighting appear from heaven and demanding you worship him, would you concede that the events of Revelation have not happened?

There is nothing that can change my mind. Ever since coming to this view, and being introduced to it, there is no more worry like before. It's amazing to see that there is some corelation between the intertestamental of those in that generation. Jospheus wrote a lot of the destruction which had occurred in 70Ad. To me if the beast, corelated to a man whos number was 666, and this letter was written to real people in that day in age, with many things which were fixing to come about upon the nation of Israel, and the promises of Jesus coming back to those then in that age, it would have been Nero, there was also mention of 1 or 2 more to come after him, which the end would come. Nero in that day, had rumors of coming back just like the Lord Jesus Christ, and this letter was written in my opinion atleast, 2 years before the desturction had came about while Nero was ruling in Rome. There was also the beast, speaking about Satan, which I believe has been done away with, including hell, death, and that God has reconciled the world unto himself through Christ, because of all the promised events that unfolded. I believe that the Roman empire had flashing lightings on their robes, and you also have mention of Jesus speaking of armies which would surround Jerusalem.

It's been good to openly talk to you about it, there would be no reason to doubt Jesus, and the promises, which were made from Jesus to the apostles, to the ones whom were waiting and watching, and hoping for his return faithfully. They were encouraged to continue to believe, and have faith, and not give up hope through even the great tribulation which they had endured, everything they knew was crumbling around them, and so many dead also laid in the street, with 1,000,000 people dead.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what I mean by no more worry, @Truthnightmare, is that before I never did believe that hell was over with, that satan was still around, and I was always somewhat fearful of God, however I also did not look at him like a Father either. It's a wonderful experience when one finally realize what God is really like, and why all the things happened were all for a reason and purpose which all of us get to look into today.

There is peace with God to mankind, because of the Word of God. And those who seek after the Father will do so in spirit and truth, and even if that truth may not be believed, it's still a lot better than before when there was so much more worry on the effects of salvation for all of mankind and it was not our behalf, but the Lord Yeshua. Having the Garden of Eden restored now today, is a lot more better than the old viewpoints, which were much more drastically hellish. ( We have to consider the hellish time they had went through, being part of the bride of Christ, and being killed for having faith in him. ) And the unbelievers of that day, who were of the tribes of Israel, suffered for their disobedience justly by God's divine judgement.

With God's divorcement of Israel in 70Ad, the spiritual Israel was established, all people can become apart of it, if they decide to look to God, and to love him and to love others, and those who look to God and dont know the name Jesus, God is able to reach as well, because he reads the hearts and writes his laws on the hearts and minds of those who are his, to doing what is for Gods good works. All by the Holy spirit of God which is now available to all of mankind, in which they can experience heavenly things, such as being able to love others, having peace, bearing other peoples burdens, putting time in to pray for others, and pray to God, being godly (godliness devotion to God), being able to forgive, and etc...

Again thank you again for allowing me to express my view to you, and your view, may be just right and I could be completely wrong, will not look at you just because you have a different view, some times people throw me off and I cant understand but its all okay in Christ.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing that can change my mind.
I definitely see many points that support your position. And its possible that 70ad was a shadow of what’s to come.

I guess my main concern would be…

Matthew 24
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

It doesn’t say some or most, it say all these things.

And one of the things is…

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

But the end has not come…

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation compliments this verse…

Revelation 1
7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

There is that word all again….

If all things ihave taken place already, why has the end not come? Why has not everyone on the planet in anytime in history saw Christ coming in the clouds? How do we quantify this…

The only thing we can say is that generation saw some of these prophecies fulfilled, but not all of them. Are we willing to say that?

Last edited:
Reactions: MatthewG

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what I mean by no more worry, @Truthnightmare, is that before I never did believe that hell was over with, that satan was still around, and I was always somewhat fearful of God, however I also did not look at him like a Father either. It's a wonderful experience when one finally realize what God is really like, and why all the things happened were all for a reason and purpose which all of us get to look into today.

There is peace with God to mankind, because of the Word of God. And those who seek after the Father will do so in spirit and truth, and even if that truth may not be believed, it's still a lot better than before when there was so much more worry on the effects of salvation for all of mankind and it was not our behalf, but the Lord Yeshua. Having the Garden of Eden restored now today, is a lot more better than the old viewpoints, which were much more drastically hellish. ( We have to consider the hellish time they had went through, being part of the bride of Christ, and being killed for having faith in him. ) And the unbelievers of that day, who were of the tribes of Israel, suffered for their disobedience justly by God's divine judgement.

With God's divorcement of Israel in 70Ad, the spiritual Israel was established, all people can become apart of it, if they decide to look to God, and to love him and to love others, and those who look to God and dont know the name Jesus, God is able to reach as well, because he reads the hearts and writes his laws on the hearts and minds of those who are his, to doing what is for Gods good works. All by the Holy spirit of God which is now available to all of mankind, in which they can experience heavenly things, such as being able to love others, having peace, bearing other peoples burdens, putting time in to pray for others, and pray to God, being godly (godliness devotion to God), being able to forgive, and etc...

Again thank you again for allowing me to express my view to you, and your view, may be just right and I could be completely wrong, will not look at you just because you have a different view, some times people throw me off and I cant understand but its all okay in Christ.
I have enjoyed our conversation… I can assure you the Lord enjoys us discussing Him, even if we disagree.

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I definitely see many points that support your position. And its possible that 70ad was a shadow of what’s to come.
If you decide to look at it that way, that is fine. Many people have different world views, and believe that God will destroy this world, and that this world will be renewed, that they themselves, will see the Lord Jesus Christ coming the clouds, so on so forth, so many debates, and all that and for myself I dont debate, its just me stating some facts about the situation but also that it's by faith that I dont doubt Christ. In which there is no way that one could ever say well you are wrong because if you say its all over, youre not saved, or just try to win a debate, which many people also like to do.

I remember the days I use to fight tooth and nail with people on other forums only to get banned because everyone just deemed me a heretic.
I guess my main concern would be…

Matthew 24
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

It doesn’t say some or most, it say all these things.
Yes it does, then for that generation - which was to me 40 years, who are now hearing from Jesus, some seen him as just an ordinary man, a revolutionary, a heretic, a crazy man, some seen him as the Son of God. The Apostles, ended up dying for their faith, loving God, and walking in Christ to love others as themselves, in which in that day, mentioned in acts, the name of Jesus became banned, and those the apostles continued to preach, and people ended up dying for their faith, and there was also as the years passed on, that the wrath of God was getting closer, the last days proclaimed in Malachi, was going to come upon the nation of Israel, because it is all foretold to come about in the old testament. Jesus was just giving them details so they knew as the times got closer, that the time of his arrival would become nearer, just as 'the flower springs in the spring time', and John was the last one to pass on the the message of what was going to come upon them in that day in age, there is a lot in Revelation no doubt. I believe it all to come to pass, even if there may be somethings I can't explain personally, I really need to go a good study and learn and be able to add more history to it, but on some things I can not because it's by faith.

If those people were told to watch and wait, and not believe those who said that he already came in that day in age, would he have came and saved them as promised? Ending and wrapping up the old covenant, and establishing the new, were God through Christ has reconciled the world unto himself. All people are able to have access to the holy spirit of God, even those who do not know the name of Jesus.

That is why my view of fulfillment, is fulfillment, it is all complete. Im glad you have your own view and continue to have questions. I hope the best for you in your life and your families life as you continue to go on trusting and believing and hoping and loving, @Truthnightmare.
And one of the things is…

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

But the end has not come…
That to me would be the end of the age, the old covenant age, with the promises of the curses that would fall on the tribes of Israel, and them being destroyed and eradicated from the planet, because he choose to justify the death of his son in this manner, in which there would be no more material applications of religion from them. Though traditions still are around, they were very different from all us living today.
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Yes, I mentioned how Jesus told the guy on the high council, about him seeing the son of man coming in the clouds, and he probably at the time was an unbeliever, maybe turned believer later on while the religious things of Law continued forward, until it was finally done away with.
Revelation compliments this verse…

Revelation 1
7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
This would pertain to "the land" - earth. The kindreds of the earth (The Jews Earth and Heaven which they knew and understand (all Joshua gave land to the tribes), who came to gather at the temple, were of all the kindred the 12 tribes, and those who did pierce him, would possibly be unbelievers at the time that turned to beliving.

If you try to make earth - the World "Kosmos" then it would mean everyone in the World.
There is that word all again….

If all things in have taken place already, why has the end not come?
It did come. Jesus fulfilled the old covenant. God destroyed and abolished it by and through destruction of Israel. With the use of the Romans. If you do not believe the end has come, perhaps its the end of the world which you are speaking of? Which there is no verse that says the "Kosmos" will ever end.
Why has not everyone on the planet in anytime in history saw Christ coming in the clouds?
Because earth, and world are two different words. The only ones who were gonna see Jesus were those who were having faith, waiting and waiting as they continued to wait and watch for him to come and save them from the terrible tribulation which would never be so great again. There are written segements; as the historians I shared prior Josephus, Tacitus, Cassio Dio, Suetonius, which all can also help with Roman and Jewish history, which can be taken at face value or rejected.
How do we quantify this…

The only thing we can say is that generation saw some of these prophecies fulfilled, but not all of them. Are we willing to say that?
I don't believe that Jesus prophecy for all things being fulfilled in that generation were wrong, while some may say this or that was done or not, that is fine. I choose to have faith, and not doubt that Jesus and his Apostles, and the written Letter to the Seven Churches of Asia minor, was any type of game or playing around with all the things Jesus talked about concerning the "end of the age" which may be translated "end of the world" Kjv, it was going to be the end of the Jewish heavens and earth which would come to an end, and they did not believe it until they seen it, and those were faithful were taken, and they seen Jesus, but how could an unbeliever see Jesus? He didnt believe. The disciples believed, when they seen the Resurrected Jesus the first time, and there was still time left for peopel to repent before the generation and the desturction all things would be, no more geneology, priesthoods, sacrifices, etc...

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s not true… The Bible clearly documents that Israel split.

That’s why you see Judah in captivity under Nebuchadnezzar (Babylon) and you see Israel in captivity under Tiglath-pileser (Assyria)

The book of Kings makes this very clear!
What's clear is that the Israel wannabees love playing word games while trying to steal Israel's identity. I've seen it for years!

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's clear is that the Israel wannabees love playing word games while trying to steal Israel's identity. I've seen it for years!
Perhaps, but I’m a black dude from the hood, I’m not trying to steal anyone’s identity. I’m just happy that when Christ knocked on my door I answered.

Word games? I see… So because you know nothing of the Hebrew, the Greek , the Aramaic the Chaldea.. etc anytime someone’s uses it, they’re playing word games. Well I’m not going to stop studying the manuscripts because you don’t… and languages are important! Paul said.

1 Corinthians 14
I thank my God, I speak with tongues (languages) more than ye all.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you decide to look at it that way, that is fine. Many people have different world views, and believe that God will destroy this world, and that this world will be renewed, that they themselves, will see the Lord Jesus Christ coming the clouds, so on so forth, so many debates, and all that and for myself I dont debate, its just me stating some facts about the situation but also that it's by faith that I dont doubt Christ. In which there is no way that one could ever say well you are wrong because if you say its all over, youre not saved, or just try to win a debate, which many people also like to do.

I remember the days I use to fight tooth and nail with people on other forums only to get banned because everyone just deemed me a heretic.

Yes it does, then for that generation - which was to me 40 years, who are now hearing from Jesus, some seen him as just an ordinary man, a revolutionary, a heretic, a crazy man, some seen him as the Son of God. The Apostles, ended up dying for their faith, loving God, and walking in Christ to love others as themselves, in which in that day, mentioned in acts, the name of Jesus became banned, and those the apostles continued to preach, and people ended up dying for their faith, and there was also as the years passed on, that the wrath of God was getting closer, the last days proclaimed in Malachi, was going to come upon the nation of Israel, because it is all foretold to come about in the old testament. Jesus was just giving them details so they knew as the times got closer, that the time of his arrival would become nearer, just as 'the flower springs in the spring time', and John was the last one to pass on the the message of what was going to come upon them in that day in age, there is a lot in Revelation no doubt. I believe it all to come to pass, even if there may be somethings I can't explain personally, I really need to go a good study and learn and be able to add more history to it, but on some things I can not because it's by faith.

If those people were told to watch and wait, and not believe those who said that he already came in that day in age, would he have came and saved them as promised? Ending and wrapping up the old covenant, and establishing the new, were God through Christ has reconciled the world unto himself. All people are able to have access to the holy spirit of God, even those who do not know the name of Jesus.

That is why my view of fulfillment, is fulfillment, it is all complete. Im glad you have your own view and continue to have questions. I hope the best for you in your life and your families life as you continue to go on trusting and believing and hoping and loving, @Truthnightmare.

That to me would be the end of the age, the old covenant age, with the promises of the curses that would fall on the tribes of Israel, and them being destroyed and eradicated from the planet, because he choose to justify the death of his son in this manner, in which there would be no more material applications of religion from them. Though traditions still are around, they were very different from all us living today.

Yes, I mentioned how Jesus told the guy on the high council, about him seeing the son of man coming in the clouds, and he probably at the time was an unbeliever, maybe turned believer later on while the religious things of Law continued forward, until it was finally done away with.

This would pertain to "the land" - earth. The kindreds of the earth (The Jews Earth and Heaven which they knew and understand (all Joshua gave land to the tribes), who came to gather at the temple, were of all the kindred the 12 tribes, and those who did pierce him, would possibly be unbelievers at the time that turned to beliving.

If you try to make earth - the World "Kosmos" then it would mean everyone in the World.

It did come. Jesus fulfilled the old covenant. God destroyed and abolished it by and through destruction of Israel. With the use of the Romans. If you do not believe the end has come, perhaps its the end of the world which you are speaking of? Which there is no verse that says the "Kosmos" will ever end.

Because earth, and world are two different words. The only ones who were gonna see Jesus were those who were having faith, waiting and waiting as they continued to wait and watch for him to come and save them from the terrible tribulation which would never be so great again. There are written segements; as the historians I shared prior Josephus, Tacitus, Cassio Dio, Suetonius, which all can also help with Roman and Jewish history, which can be taken at face value or rejected.

I don't believe that Jesus prophecy for all things being fulfilled in that generation were wrong, while some may say this or that was done or not, that is fine. I choose to have faith, and not doubt that Jesus and his Apostles, and the written Letter to the Seven Churches of Asia minor, was any type of game or playing around with all the things Jesus talked about concerning the "end of the age" which may be translated "end of the world" Kjv, it was going to be the end of the Jewish heavens and earth which would come to an end, and they did not believe it until they seen it, and those were faithful were taken, and they seen Jesus, but how could an unbeliever see Jesus? He didnt believe. The disciples believed, when they seen the Resurrected Jesus the first time, and there was still time left for peopel to repent before the generation and the desturction all things would be, no more geneology, priesthoods, sacrifices, etc...
This response looks very interesting.. I’m gonna save it for tomorrow, with a cup of coffee… Gotta get some rest.. enjoy your night.

Proverbs 3:24 - 24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps, but I’m a black dude from the hood, I’m not trying to steal anyone’s identity. I’m just happy that when Christ knocked on my door I answered.
Well I ain't 'white'. So what?
Word games? I see… So because you know nothing of the Hebrew, the Greek , the Aramaic the Chaldea.. etc anytime someone’s uses it, they’re playing word games. Well I’m not going to stop studying the manuscripts because you don’t… and languages are important! Paul said.

1 Corinthians 14
I thank my God, I speak with tongues (languages) more than ye all.
What does speaking in tongues have to do with knowing the Bible languages? You're still playing word games. There are MANY self professed Bible language experts attacking the Christian Bible. Jesus is the God of Israel. And nobody is going to steal Israel's identity.

These are Israel wannabees too:

Zechariah 14

12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

I find it quite interesting how Israel wannabees don't want to be in Israel fighting for Israel. It's too scary!

Last edited:

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I ain't 'white'. So what?

What does speaking in tongues have to do with knowing the Bible languages? You're still playing word games. There are MANY self professed Bible language experts attacking the Christian Bible. Jesus is the God of Israel. And nobody is going to steal Israel's identity.

Take heed, the fate of Israel wannabees:

Zechariah 14
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

And again

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

The identity of who is Israel and who is Judah has already been stolen. Even Jesus said so.. the Jews you claim to be Israel, Jesus said they’re not…
I’m going to bed have a good night.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Yep, sounds like wannabees!
And again

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Yep, wannabees!
The identity of who is Israel and who is Judah has already been stolen. Even Jesus said so.. the Jews you claim to be Israel, Jesus said they’re not…
I’m going to bed have a good night.
Get a map. It's called Israel. They ain't going nowhere! They're home to stay.

Amos 9
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Back to stay and Jesus will return and FIGHT for Israel, the Land of the Bible!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This response looks very interesting.. I’m gonna save it for tomorrow, with a cup of coffee… Gotta get some rest.. enjoy your night.

Proverbs 3:24 - 24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.
Sure thing, may you have a good rest of your night.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, sounds like wannabees!

Yep, wannabees!

Get a map. It's called Israel. They ain't going nowhere! They're home to stay.

Amos 9
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Back to stay and Jesus will return and FIGHT for Israel, the Land of the Bible!

useful idiot​

noun

plural useful idiots
: a naive or credulous person who can be manipulated or exploited to advance a cause or political agenda

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jn1.Chris

May 25, 2023
Virginia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the great apostasy? I've read this thread, and I don’t see a whole lot of difference between your beliefs and mine, except for existing forever.

In other words, why did this whole latter-day Saints organization have to be created? Why did God form this new organization? Obviously, it was because the existing “Christians“ we’re doing something wrong.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

useful idiot​

noun

plural useful idiots
: a naive or credulous person who can be manipulated or exploited to advance a cause or political agenda
Desperate wannabees:

Zechariah 14

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The rise of the Image of the Beast, America corrupted.​

you mean the land of the brave and the free has become that of cowards and prisoners......trapped in prisons of their own making?.......do beasts do that to?